Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  fundrasier to get hand controls to get a fellow fiero owner on the road (Page 3)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
fundrasier to get hand controls to get a fellow fiero owner on the road by 86fakegt
Started on: 01-12-2009 07:32 PM
Replies: 92
Last post by: IMSA GT on 06-10-2010 11:40 PM
SNAPPY829

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2009 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SNAPPY829Send a Private Message to SNAPPY829Direct Link to This Post
Not trying to be a pessimist (sp?) here but we never did see any pictures of the controls everyone so painstakingly raised funds for. Obviously I would like to think that fake was on the up and up but.... keeping the community posted that made it possible for him to drive, get to work etc. deserves at least some follow up for everyones generousity. Just my 2c
IP: Logged
Xerces_Blackthorne

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2009 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
I'll swing by when I get back down there at the end of the week. Gotta go pick up the Fox and sign the title over to the new owner on Thursday, so Friday afternoon I'll swing by and try to catch up to him, see whats going on.
fierofetish

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post04-17-2009 06:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
Any good news at all?
Nick
86fakegt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2009 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fakegtSend a Private Message to 86fakegtDirect Link to This Post
sorry guys ive been in and out of the hospital for a nasty infection in my leg that was resistant to most antibiotics. ill grab some when i get done my school work i didnt forget just been having some hard times with my health. i didnt take off and forget. i got the new car home 94 buick lesabre custom with 40k on the clock. i have a few things up my sleeve for it when a new job gets found im hoping to bolt on a supercharger on the 3.8 but cant run to much boost due to the high compression. and i still havnt lost my 18 years of love for these little two seaters and will never forget the help you guys have given me
86fakegt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2009 02:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fakegtSend a Private Message to 86fakegtDirect Link to This Post

86fakegt

363 posts
Member since Jan 2009
edited. if everyone wants i can return the money im not sure when i can since im currently looking for a job and have a little bit of a medical bill my insurances wont pay along with one or two other bills but i did not rip anyone off it was just i was left the 94 buick with 40k on the clock that has alot of meaning to me(it was my grandmothers and grandfathers and it is a reliable car with meaning) the fiero needed a little to much work at a time where i didnt have the money and if i could have kept both cars i would have but my car has a 91 mustang(next to driveway in grass),87 fiero gt(my moms shes owned since new and restored in driveway),88 lift 13 sec suburban with a 450hp marine sbc(getting sold mid summer sitting in the street got hit twice when parked),my bros dodge ram in street,my buick in the driveway,and my dads 04 ram 2500 diesel work truck(street). and thats with a 2 car drive way and my neighbors hate us. when i get a new job since my hobbyshop closed its doors april first but i was let go in early march i will be grabbing an 87 fiero gt or an 84 indy pace car thats sitting at a local gas station thats been there for 2 years waiting for the owner to bring the parts it needs but looks like he isnt going to. i will have to rent a self storage spot to keep it or pay my bro 75-100 a month to keep it there but i will have one when i get some cash. also i didnt get alot for my fiero along the lines of 375ish for it and that went to a title swap,registration,and the first of the insurance for the buick. i really dont want any hard feelings i just didnt know i was going to lose my job and be offered a buick in mint condtion and reliable i had to make the choice that was best at that moment my moms had a fiero gt new since 87 with 175k on it and looks just like new and runs like a top im never going to get out of them

[This message has been edited by 86fakegt (edited 04-20-2009).]

pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2009 02:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
removed by request.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 04-20-2009).]

86fakegt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2009 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fakegtSend a Private Message to 86fakegtDirect Link to This Post
heres the pics guys sorry for taking so long but i did get them and am really excited about starting to drive the buick came home a week or so ago

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

i really apprecaite what everyone did and am hoping to be driving by the middle of may as long as this infection doesnt come back if it does it means another hospital stay which completly blows lol.
i will update as soon as i get them on the car/installed on the car depending how much the price tag is becuase i want the controls to be certified incase i do hit someone.
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2009 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTDirect Link to This Post
Good to see you back. Hopefully all goes well with your controls and future Fiero
86fakegt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2009 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fakegtSend a Private Message to 86fakegtDirect Link to This Post
thanks imsa your such a pleasant person lol. what would ya charge me to do another set of tails? actually im going to send ya a pm right now
fierofetish

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post04-28-2009 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
I'm VERY glad to hear from you, and no, I wouldn't dream of taking the money back..that wasn't the point. Well done on getting the photos up, good luck with finding a new job, and I hope your infection will clear up very quickly. i'm going to delete my posts where I began to doubt you. I wouldn't want to have to face a life with the disability you have, and I admire your tenacity. Take care, and prayers your way for a full and swift recovery. Take your time with things, and they will run much smoother
Nick

[This message has been edited by fierofetish (edited 04-28-2009).]

86fakegt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2009 10:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fakegtSend a Private Message to 86fakegtDirect Link to This Post
wanted to give an update . we tryed to put em on a while ago but something wouldnt sit right so after weeks and weeks of looking we got the exact manual for these controls and hopefully they go on this weekend. it really means alot that you guys did this for me and ill NEVER forget this even if this board closes(god please dont lol) its going to always be with me. And since im always going to need them im deff going to get alotta use out of them. The only other set im going to need(way down the road) is the setup so that i can drive a manual tranny. just wanted to up date you guys
PFF
System Bot
Fierology

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2010 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierologySend a Private Message to FierologyDirect Link to This Post
did it work
you driving now?
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2010 11:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fierology:

did it work
you driving now?

The Fiero was sold and from what I remember, he acquired a larger car and used the controls in that car. Hopefully my memory is correct
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock