Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Who is waiting for a harness from Loyde Rascoe at Fastfieros? (Page 7)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 12 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12 
Previous Page | Next Page
Who is waiting for a harness from Loyde Rascoe at Fastfieros? by aris
Started on: 06-05-2008 08:36 PM
Replies: 445
Last post by: topcat on 06-12-2010 04:09 AM
Alibi

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2009 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AlibiSend a Private Message to AlibiDirect Link to This Post
Even if they took 3 harnesses 6 months ago, what explains all the *other* harnesses that should have been done 2 years ago?
IP: Logged
Freshj

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2009 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FreshjSend a Private Message to FreshjDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by larini74:

I've been to Loyde's place. He has a lot of equipment and fairly expensive stuff, and the thieves only took 3 wiring harnesses and some tools.....they had a pickup truck....
they must be the dumbest thieves in Texas....

Or maybe it was someone who was tired of waiting to get their harness that they paid for...
serfius

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2009 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for serfiusSend a Private Message to serfiusDirect Link to This Post
i never did get my harness back from that piece of **** guy i cut my losses and have bought a new pcm from sinister preformance.very good customer service and a fast delivery. as for the harness have gone out and bought 2 more harnesses and have got a guy local who is doing it for me. so loyde id say i want my money back but i know your just another loser who like to **** ppl over i hope your life says shitty , cause carmas a *****
revin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2009 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post
the drama continues!
FastFieros

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 265
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2009 11:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FastFierosClick Here to visit FastFieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastFierosDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by serfius:

i never did get my harness back from that piece of **** guy i cut my losses and have bought a new pcm from sinister preformance.very good customer service and a fast delivery. as for the harness have gone out and bought 2 more harnesses and have got a guy local who is doing it for me. so loyde id say i want my money back but i know your just another loser who like to **** ppl over i hope your life says shitty , cause carmas a *****

This one is not true. I sent this harness and PCM last year. He joined the forum and posted about me not getting it to him and 2 months after that I did get to him. Then he emailed some question that lead me to believe he took the harness and PCM to that Canada install shop that took the harness apart and tried to copy it. I never responsed to his further emails and phone calls. He just pissed I didnt help them understand my wiring. Good luck copy cat..

This is going to be the problem for me no matter the resolution on helping people. In the last 4 days I have gotten 10 phone calls and all it is are people wanting FREE support on getting a V8 or 3800 in their Fiero. How to do this, how do that... 1 hour per on 2 phone calls... Then all the other people are the ones in this thread wanting yet again, to be first and ahead of someone else... no win situtation....

This is one of the guys that got his PCM ( fanatic- pcm ) 24 hours after I recieved to reflash. Of course once it all is working 100% no one cares to post the positive.

GOOD bye....

[This message has been edited by FastFieros (edited 04-10-2009).]

Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2009 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaDirect Link to This Post
If these allegations against Loyde are not true, he could have a very big lawsuit against many for ruining his business. In light of this post Loyde couldn't possibly do anymore Fiero business so for all practical purposes you guys put him out of business, not to mention the guy that just PM'd me saying that a bunch of anoymous letters siting this post are going to his employer. After reading all of the posts in this thread the evidence seems against him and its getting nasty.. Since Loyde is taking a relentless pounding here, I implore him to step forward to continue to resolve the outstanding issues. A few posts up Loyde had said that he is starting to ship so those guys that have recently taken delivery should let everyone know. At least this will be a sign that things are moving in the right direction.
As for harnesses; if they are made on a harness board ( a type of jig that sets the wire measurements) and if you have the wire color coding correct, and all of the connectors ready, a quality harness could be built in a matter of hours. Fuel Injection Technolgy does them this way.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, 3.4" Pulley, N* TB, LS1 MAF, Flotech Exhaust Autolite 104's Custom CAI 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

jmbishop

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2009 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopDirect Link to This Post
Anyone who isn't waiting on parts from loyde needs to stay out of this thread, including myself.
fierocarparts

Feedback score:    (66)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2009 03:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierocarpartsSend a Private Message to fierocarpartsDirect Link to This Post
Not trying to defend nor condemn Loyde. I have contacted him numerous times about a swap. And always got a good response from him.
I would like to see that he has made progress to take care of these complaints. Of the people who have listed their complaints, how many have had their issues addressed? This would help others see that Loyde just had a lapse and is doing what is right. Those of us who might consider using him for our future needs would like to see that he is catching up on his already paid for services.
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2009 04:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post
Since there is so much negative in this Thread and no one has posted many positive things then I will. I have done business with Loyde for many years now and I have always been very happy of the outcome. He has always answered my calls, gave me answers to my questions and loaned me parts when I needed them right away. He has helped me in any way that I have needed and I have always done the same for him when he needed something. He is the one I give credit to when I get compliments on how clean my swap is being it is his harness and knowledge that I used to make it that way.

I am not saying that taking someone money and not returning a products is right in any way. But things get rough in life and sometimes it is hard to face people that are depending on you. I can tell you for sure that Loyde is now working on harness and other parts needing to go out as I type.

For those that have no dog in the fight then why post negative things about something you don't have much knowledge on. There are always 2 sides to every story.

topcat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 148
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2009 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for topcatSend a Private Message to topcatDirect Link to This Post
I have no dog in this fight at all, because I am one of the folks that always got great service from Loyde. He always answered my calls, sent the stuff I paid for timely, and does first rate quality work.

I came down hard on him in one of these threads, I do not remember which one because I've been the vicitm before, and when someone like Loyde, whom I once admired pulled it, it really sickened me.

I really hope he gets it together and makes good on his debt. From the sound of it, this is about more than few bucks - a whole lot more.

Lastly, the stunt of deflecting attention was childish at best. This thread was started, because others wanted what was owed to them and some gave advice on how to get Loyde to pay up.

[This message has been edited by topcat (edited 04-10-2009).]

serfius

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2009 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for serfiusSend a Private Message to serfiusDirect Link to This Post
when did you sent that harness to me huh, do you have the recipt for it. i have never seeen or got an email from you stating it was sent. and no i have no want to copy it im not a shop i don't want to do harnesses, i just wanted to drive my car. wheres you evidents that i you sent it copys of invoices recipts. the last email i got from you was saying that you working on it along witgh all the other i haver all the emails from day one saved i can post.**** i bet you don't even know the address you had to send it to what date did you send it then

[This message has been edited by serfius (edited 04-10-2009).]

PFF
System Bot
FastFieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2009 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastFierosClick Here to visit FastFieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastFierosDirect Link to This Post
Seems you people do not understand the motivation of bring James Savage Jazzman to light…
Instigator –
in⋅sti⋅gate
1. to cause by incitement; foment: to instigate a quarrel.
2. to urge, provoke, or incite to some

Stalker / Stalking
Stalking is a controversial pejorative term applied to the behaviour of individuals (and perhaps to bodies of persons) towards others. It is related to the concepts of harassment and intimidation. The word "stalking" (used with a wide variety of intended meanings) has been adopted as a term of art (if this is a fair description) in psychology and, in some jurisdictions, as the name of a criminal offence. It may also be (strictly inaccurately) applied to criminal offences or civil wrongs which compass conduct which some people consider to be stalking (typically those that are described in law as "harassment" or in similar terms).
I feel stalked at this point. I went to the Princeton Police department yesterday and gave a 1.5 hour testimony on my internet dealings and the issue with James savage. They recommend I pursue filing a formal complaint with James local PD if I have a bigger issue than the stolen harness that happen last year. I also however made note that Dave ( 2farnorth ) made allegations that he was contacted to come out to my house and retrieve items that might belong to someone else. I also have the pictures of someone else coming to my property and taking pictures to post on this forum.
Guys, I had to leave the forum for reasons far beyond my control to solve an issue with my family. Since when has anyone not said that family comes first and foremost. If your money and property is so important to you, get on an airplane and tell me you are coming, I will meet you at the airport and we can talk face to face.
How can I come on any forum and explain a ‘personal’ issue without someone else figuring out the reverse twist to use it against me some more as ‘payback’ …. I have told a couple of true friends what the reason was, and I know they will not tell others. They understand, but even as Steven indicates, they cannot stand there and say I was right to just throw everything down in my shop and go work somewhere else for the greater good. It was my decision with all the other BS from this forum. I am tried of DarkHorzion, I am tried of people like James, I was tired of answering my phone 24x7 and giving and giving only to get the negative feedback in the long run.
Even the Princeton Police requested to Cliff to trash can the thread and Cliff responded back that it was a ‘self’ moderated forum and he does not control those issues. OR, that is what someone told them that called in.. Maybe james.. I am not sure on that one.
Even look at this thread. Why are the tags that get caught in the search engines just so it is the top hit about ME. Search on a few names in this thread, and Google and yahoo catch my name only top and foremost to this thread … Why is that? Did someone program some nice tags in this thread for "all" to see.. I feel stalked for sure.

Take http://www.google.com/searc...rtIndex=&startPage=1
Dennis name has ZERO hits on this thread.

http://www.google.com/searc...en-us&q=MstangsBware
MstangsBware ZERO hits on this thread

http://www.google.com/searc...=85GT3.4Track4spdCar
85GT3.4Track4spdCar Zero hits on this thread, but in 3 others.

Then we have this quote from Jazzman James savage
“””It's become clear that Loyde isn't going to resolve this unless forced to under threat of law. He is using the standard scheme that all fraudsters use, of delaying and stalling. “”
So he has come to some definite conclusion that I am ‘guilty’ of fraud.. “he is using the standard scheme that all fraudsters” like James is some expert on this subject.
So what brought to my mind was his scheming and twisted way of stalking someone. Someone came to my HOME and walked onto my property and violated my private space. My wife and step son were home to make matters worse in my mind, and I was out of town.

Dennis knows this story from last year when it happen. I was pissed and really really mad… I am still mad today. And Dennis, the patience has paided off and your harness will be the first to leave Monday. I will be sure to get tracking info, but I could really care less to prove myself to this thread and forum... It was business between me and you that was calm and worked out.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2009 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post
Poor baby.
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2009 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

Poor baby.

Get out.
JazzMan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 653
User Banned

Report this Post04-10-2009 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JazzManSend a Private Message to JazzManDirect Link to This Post
Look, I only posted publicly available information on how to get this resolved. The rest of this is made up by Loyde. His attempt to blackmail me, his libel and defamation of me when I refused to be blackmailed, the lies he continues to post, all of this is ongoing strictly from Loyde. I was done with this thread before Loyde decided to drag me back into it with blackmail, then to libel and slander me (yes, I know the difference). He knows I don't have the money to shut him up in court, and he also knows that he's judgement-proof just like the lawyer I consulted told me. Believe me, if I had 50 grand to blow right now I'd have his ass in court and all his assets and stuff. Hell, if I could do that the very first thing I'd do is return everyone's stuff to them assuming Loyde even still has any of it.

The only thing I can ask is that people reading this can see through his lies and deceit, his libel, slander, and defamation of me and others, to see just what kind of person Loyde is and has always been. He may maintain a facade of honor and integrity with a few chosen people but that facade is no more substantial than the old wooden storefront in a western ghost town movie set.

And now that yet another round of filth and rot has blown over me from Loyde I'll get to go enjoy another weekend ruined by him.

JazzMan
darkhorizon

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 451
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2009 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonDirect Link to This Post
Loyde, why is it you are so 2 faced when it comes to our 'relationship'?
Dennis LaGrua

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2009 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaDirect Link to This Post
Loyde: I don't know why you mention me in your post. I have never purchased a harness from you so please don't send one to me as I never sent you any money for one. I use a simple approach to build my own harnesses as they are not that hard for me to do.. If you did send me a harness, I would be obligated to return it. As for the one transaction that we had ( a PCM) you did deliver that unit and I'm sure that you delivered many many orders to others as well. There are probably a dozen lost orders here in question on this post. Since most of us don't have the whole story it should be your obligation to work out the difficulties with the people who make the claims. I hope that this thread can be put to rest so that you can again begin to share your talent and services with the Fiero community.
BTW, you can't point to one instance on any post where I have ever called you any names or made any negative accusation against you.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, 3.4" Pulley, N* TB, LS1 MAF, Flotech Exhaust Autolite 104's Custom CAI 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

FastFieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2009 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastFierosClick Here to visit FastFieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastFierosDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dennis LaGrua:

Loyde: I don't know why you mention me in your post. I have never purchased a harness from you so please don't send one to me as I never sent you any money for one. I use a simple approach to build my own harnesses as they are not that hard for me to do.. If you did send me a harness, I would be obligated to return it. As for the one transaction that we had ( a PCM) you did deliver that unit and I'm sure that you delivered many many orders to others as well. There are probably a dozen lost orders here in question on this post. Since most of us don't have the whole story it should be your obligation to work out the difficulties with the people who make the claims. I hope that this thread can be put to rest so that you can again begin to share your talent and services with the Fiero community.
BTW, you can't point to one instance on any post where I have ever called you any names or made any negative accusation against you.

Funny.... guilty feeling ? you are the ‘wrong’ dennis in this thread relating to the harness.… is it is none of your business as in me having a transaction, then you should HAVE just stayed out of the thread…

Like here on page one >>>>
‘’’’ At the risk of alienating Loyde who has been a friend, I will tell all of you the story as to what is going on. Loyde told me this in confidence and I promised that I would not make this info public but with the bashing that he has taken in this post I feel obligated to come to his defense with the hope that he takes what I am saying in a positive matter “”””

Interesting… I told you in confidence and you made a promise not to disclose information I provided in friendship… I am thankful I did not tell you the complete story behind that issue...

Its people sticking their nose in other people's business bottom line.
2farnorth

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2009 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2farnorthSend a Private Message to 2farnorthDirect Link to This Post
Lloyd, Your dog ain't gonna hunt. I said "stop by and find out what's going on with you" and I refused because I remember your words from a couple or three of years ago about "not caring about the g--d--ned cry babies on Pennocks" .

Your statement in your 4-10-2009 0607pm post using the words "retrieve items that might belong to someone else" is your own fabrication and out right lie. So now you apparently have made a false statement to the police and to the public.

Also you have publicly accused me of theft. Your statement, by innuendo, says that I may have taken items from your property without your approval. I will make this statement here in public. I have never been on or around your property or taken anything without your knowledge and approval. In fact, it has been close to 2 years since I have been there. The last time was with my friend Branden to BUY a thermostat housing for his duke.

You had better rethink your position and make some public apologies for your {slander} edit: (The word should be libel instead of slander). I could care less now about what happens to your business.

Dave

[This message has been edited by 2farnorth (edited 04-10-2009).]

FIEROFLYER

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 180
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2009 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIEROFLYERSend a Private Message to FIEROFLYERDirect Link to This Post
Talk about your BS, the guy rips people off for years and gets away with it mostly because any time some one spoke up they were jumped on by Lloyd's private posse.
Finally the truth gets out as to how much of a crook he is and the posse suddenly turns on him as well.
Step forward a while the cops are on his tail, lawsuits pending and basically he is forced into a corner with nowhere else to go. Only then does he surface with insults to some and more promises to others and even worse is his old posse is suddenly on his side again. What happened there? Some promises of exclusive favours to them or just your standard bag licking to try and get some thing from the crook.
Call it whatever you like but crooks cannot be trusted and they will never change, they tell lies and make false promises to keep their scams going in hopes that they can find someone else to rip off.
What I do not understand is with all the people he has ripped off why he is still here and not banned by overflowing negative ratings. Dan
bmwguru

Feedback score:    (38)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2009 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruDirect Link to This Post
This reminds me of that old saying...

Screw me once, shame on you
Screw me twice, shame on me

Dave
PFF
System Bot
PK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2009 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PKSend a Private Message to PKDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AkursedX:

So Lloyd, here is a list of all the people who have posted in this thread who are missing parts and/or cars:

aris- harness

carbonfiberkid- parts/harness

muttly69gto- harness

top-dawg- harness

DJRice- unknown

Charlie64- body kit/engine

Genopsyde- harness/pcm tune

petek- harness

onixfiero- engine swap

Andrew Allison (via kyunderdawg)- harness

fanatic- pcm

Will-Martin- engine swap

Instead of entertaining us with posts about someone's private life, how about updating us with the status of all of these people's situations?

[This message has been edited by PK (edited 05-09-2009).]

RotrexFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2009 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RotrexFieroClick Here to visit RotrexFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to RotrexFieroDirect Link to This Post
This guy is out of his mind. Glad I did not send him any money. (And I am searching for 3800 help)
irishdan9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2009 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for irishdan9Send a Private Message to irishdan9Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by avengador1:

You forgot to add ReverendFiero's harness to the list.

Yes ..... Loyde don't forget about Reverend Fiero's harness ... Two years !? i am disappointed to see that you web site is still up ... on your web site it says you have eight years of acquiring Fieros and service? Did you mean eight years of acquiring Fieros and money??? Stop coming up with excuses for your inadequacies!! I hope you make good with all you have betrayed ....
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2009 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jmbishop:

Get out.

PUBLIC forum retard. If it's private, it should go to PRIVATE messaging.
Genopsyde

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2009 05:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GenopsydeClick Here to visit Genopsyde's HomePageSend a Private Message to GenopsydeDirect Link to This Post
email sent Loyde, please reply asap.
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2009 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopDirect Link to This Post

PUBLIC forum retard. If it's private, it should go to PRIVATE messaging.

Thats the second time. Go back and read #1

Originally posted by Cliff in the forum rules:
Keep it civilized!
It's ok to disagree with someone. Really, it is. But it's not ok to call someone a "toad licking monkey waxer" just because he disagrees. It'll make you actually look like one. Name-calling will most likely get you a bad rating. At the very least, it will cause the thread to end up in the Trash Can, and at its very worst it will get you banned.

Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2009 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Thats the second time. Go back and read #1

I didn't call you a name, I described your social status. So there was no violation of Rule #1.
Will-Martin

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2009 11:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Will-MartinClick Here to visit Will-Martin's HomePageSend a Private Message to Will-MartinDirect Link to This Post
I have spoken with Loyde and I just wanted to point a few things out.

*He STILL lives at the same address, has the same phone # and website'/email he has for the past X many years (at least 5 that I know of).

*He STILL works on Fieros.

*He is STILL trying to get caught up money wise and product wise.

--You can't squeeze blood from a stone and I think if he was really out to fraud people, he would have been long gone by now and never come back to the forum with all the bashing going on here.

I can't speak for everyone Loyde has done business with, but I have been doing business with him for about 4 years now and only had one hickup. YES he still has my car so I have a vested interest here, but I think he will come through for me (and everyone else) in the end.

I don't get why everyone is so apt to kick someone while they are down, especially if they don't have any dealing with Loyde.

Guess time will tell the tale and maybe Loyde will be more forthcoming with updates on everyone's projects in an effort to restore his good standing with people in the Fiero community.

I, myself plan to visit Loyde Monday or Tuesday and get a status update on him and my project.

Everyone just take a few deep breaths.

--Will Martin
darkhorizon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 451
Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2009 03:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonDirect Link to This Post

an effort to restore his good standing with people in the Fiero community.

I hope that was a joke... this "effort" is the saddest thing I have ever seen if you are serious.

The big key to this, is that these threads have been popping up about loyde for YEARS, not to mention that this thread is 8 months old.... He has just scammed to so many people, in so many different time lines, its stupid.... Now if you want to take my "scammed" term out of context, then go ahead, but what I mean by "scammed" is requesting a extraordinary amount of money for a product, receiving payment for that item, then decides how many months he can string this guy out, while he spends the extraordinary amount of money that he was just paid for saying he would eventually make said product. Apparently this time around loyde did not do a very good job at stringing people along, and got some bad press from it.

And BTW, I have had plenty of dealings with loyde, so dont say that I am not allowed to comment about it.
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2009 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FastFieros:

Basically yet another idiot that does not belong in this thread as I have no transaction with James Savage …

The story goes, that he did in fact stalk a Fiero member here in DFW... Female member. I will let her remain anonymous as to protect her. While it is not in my character to play on the side of negative on someone, I sure dont think it is right for someone with deranged thoughts to come on here and make accusations against me, and once again, is NOT waiting on a wiring harness from me. James called me in 2006 when I was going through my divorce and cried on the phone how he was ready to kill himself. He had gotten himself in trouble by stalking one of the Fiero members. It was down to the point of her wanting to get a restraining order on him… now this is based on what he is telling me on the phone. Later another local Fiero member called and backed up what he knew as it was what was going on. James no longer goes to the local meetings to avoid the embarrassment of this situation. He bailed out on going to the 25th anniversary because this Fiero member was going to be there.

Then something I had already knew about James even in 2006 but never told him was that I found the disgusting pictures of him on the airmail server he once had with all the cats laying all over him and one of them licking his ??? well you can let your imagination on that one. Lets say cat scratch pole has a new meaning. He is a cat hoarer in my opinion. His email address is jazzman@catt.com ..

That sure was a low class response dragging **** about Jazzman into the public like that. What did that do to help anyone get their merchandise? Then you dog people about making comments in here that aren't involved in a business transaction with you. This is a public forum, this thread is in GFC, which gives anyone the right to post comments in here. You are nothing short of a thief, which is far lower than anything you accuse Jazzman of doing. You're a real class act.

Someone came to my home in this last 6 months and stole 3 wiring harness, and several tools from my shop while I was working in IL... I have the video of the black pickup truck pulling in my yard, but they went all the way to the backside of my yard and got out and thru the fence on the backside. I dont have video back there. They knew how to get around my system. They had either been here as a friend, or someone told them about my system. Two forums members are fully aware of the theft occuring here. So it is no BS on that.

Originally posted by JazzMan:
I talked to a lawyer and she strongly suggested that I refute these accusations, though a police officer I talked to said that I shouldn't since it only puts me deeper into Loyde's twisted game. I'm going to go on her advice since I don't know how else to respond to this filth.

I want to categorically deny any and all charges made by Loyde Rascoe, period.

I never called him, crying or otherwise, about anything in my life or my personal affairs. I did call him once during the NTFC Spring Fling II from Blakeinspace's house to ask him about the club NTFC.org domain name that he took with him when he left the club years ago. That call was made in front of several witnesses, and was part of the NTFC working on getting a new domain name so that we wouldn't continue to be held hostage to Loyde.

That was the only contact I've ever had with Loyde after he left the club many, many years ago for another one of his China Bride trips.

I've never committed any acts of sexual bestiality. No picture can exist of something that never, ever happened. Loyde's accusation is dispicable, and extremely offensive.

The lawyer told me that even though I would very likely win a lawsuit against Loyde I would never collect. Because he's broke and possibly bankrupt he's effectively "judgement-proof", to use her words. I can assure you, if I had the money to go after him in court I would.

My reasons for leaving NTFC were personal, and had nothing to do with embarrassment or any kind of stalking.

I've never stalked anyone, ever.

Loyde's behavior toward me, blackmails and lies, has to be the most reprehensible behavior I've ever seen conducted by anyone I've ever known or seen on this or any other forum. To be accused of heinous crimes like this is mind-boggling.

Loyde has to be one of the most evil people I've ever had the misfortune of interacting with.

Originally posted by KurtAKX:

No honor among thieves?
Karma?
How would you say you like it when someone does it back to you?

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:

I will not remove his post.

First of all, I doubt anyone will believe such ridiculous accusations. Second, I want people to see who it is they are (potentially) buying stuff from. Third, if at any point you choose to take legal action against Loyd, you want as much people as possible to be a witness of the stuff he's posting. Seriously, the longer he leaves those accusations out in the open, the deeper the hole he's digging for himself.

Originally posted by hookdonspeed:

hrm.... wow....

in before trash

Originally posted by sjmaye:

Really needs to go there.

[This message has been edited by Back On Holiday (edited 04-12-2009).]

PFF
System Bot
FastFieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2009 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastFierosClick Here to visit FastFieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastFierosDirect Link to This Post
What is this "in before trash can" thing ? I must of missed something over the years on PFF about this... all this thread amounts to for Cliff is getting hits on google and yahoo from my name and FastFieros. Not to mention I have recieved 16 negative votes from this thread and coming back to the forum in only 12 days. Cliff is a happy guy
jmbishop

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2009 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopDirect Link to This Post
A small group of people have nothing better to do than try to beat cliff and post in threads they will think end up in the trash can.
FastFieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2009 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastFierosClick Here to visit FastFieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastFierosDirect Link to This Post

A small group of people have nothing better to do than try to beat cliff and post in threads they will think end up in the trash can.

Oh... thank you... I even got 2 more negs in the time I have been in the shop working on..... you guess it.. wiring harness.. so much fun and love here.

FastFieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2009 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastFierosClick Here to visit FastFieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastFierosDirect Link to This Post

FastFieros

2698 posts
Member since Nov 2000
Oh !!!! I got a positive .. I saw the green move ... Thank you !!!!!!!!!
FastFieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2009 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastFierosClick Here to visit FastFieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastFierosDirect Link to This Post

FastFieros

2698 posts
Member since Nov 2000
Not sure what I got that time, but it was 2 more of something. Little offset maybe? One neg one pos !!!
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2009 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post

all this thread amounts to for Cliff is getting hits on google and yahoo from my name and FastFieros.

Yes, because I so desperately need the one or two extra hits per week in addition to the thousands of hits per day PFF gets on any given day.
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2009 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post

I cant help myself, I feel the need to post but at the same time, nothing to say negative, both Jazz and Loyde have been helpful to me in the past... I sit back, watch the flames commence and wait for the dumpster to swallow up this topic. also I can count on one hand the people I dont like here and none of them are in this topic.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2009 12:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Back On Holiday:

...also I can count on one hand the people I dont like here and none of them are in this topic.

Andrew likes me. I have a warm and fuzzy feeling now!!!
Charlie64

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2009 10:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Charlie64Send a Private Message to Charlie64Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by AkursedX:

So Lloyd, here is a list of all the people who have posted in this thread who are missing parts and/or cars:

aris- harness

carbonfiberkid- parts/harness

muttly69gto- harness

top-dawg- harness

DJRice- unknown

Charlie64- body kit/engine (correction $8,400, $1,765 in parts, and a Fiero with a 3800SC Conversion by Bob at Twin Lakes Fiero back in Sep 2004 appraised at $18,000)

Genopsyde- harness/pcm tune

petek- harness

onixfiero- engine swap

Andrew Allison (via kyunderdawg)- harness

fanatic- pcm

Will-Martin- engine swap

Instead of entertaining us with posts about someone's private life, how about updating us with the status of all of these people's situations?

Didn't see my name on you list of projects you're going to "make good" on Loyde. Just FYI, Loyde, my VA registration and inspection expire next month. I need my car here for the VA inspection before I can register it again. Late registration has additional penalties...and no...VA will not recognize the inspection from another state.

[This message has been edited by Charlie64 (edited 04-13-2009).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 12 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock