Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Yeah! Saw our gold Fiero on 'Breaking Bad' tonight ....first time this season!

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

Yeah! Saw our gold Fiero on 'Breaking Bad' tonight ....first time this season! by bnslebrun
Started on: 04-25-2010 10:26 PM
Replies: 8
Last post by: bnslebrun on 04-26-2010 08:40 PM
bnslebrun

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2010 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bnslebrunSend a Private Message to bnslebrunDirect Link to This Post
Good to know that the TV company kept it. They did promise us that no harm would befall it....good so far as promises go....
Fun to see and hear it again (Carmilito's Muffler from Chimayo NM)
Character Badger drove it away from Jessie's house.

Hope all our V8's that went to new homes are doing as well
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2010 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post
Cool! Have a clip to post?

chucks85fastback

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2010 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chucks85fastbackClick Here to visit chucks85fastback's HomePageSend a Private Message to chucks85fastbackDirect Link to This Post
I just saw that!! Sweet!
katatak

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2010 11:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bnslebrun:

Good to know that the TV company kept it. They did promise us that no harm would befall it....good so far as promises go....
Fun to see and hear it again (Carmilito's Muffler from Chimayo NM)
Character Badger drove it away from Jessie's house.

Hope all our V8's that went to new homes are doing as well

The 86 is doing great - Interior is almost done and close to being ready for the summer Fiero runs!

Pat
bnslebrun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2010 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bnslebrunSend a Private Message to bnslebrunDirect Link to This Post
Looks good! Glad to know that wife did not divorce u over it. I am soooooo happy to have all the V8 Fieros gone. Still have one V6 that son is driving and that is plenty of power for a teen.
Hubby is sure enjoying ur trade. WIN WIN!!!!
Thanks for the photos - did u polish it? Or just take off the layers of dust from just sitting here?
07Hoffmannd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2010 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 07HoffmanndSend a Private Message to 07HoffmanndDirect Link to This Post
i saw the gold one on breaking bad. i actually started a thread cause i didn't know this one existed. i just saw the episode last night. what's in that gold fiero? anyone have pics of it on the show? or off the show too?
kriswinner

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2010 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kriswinnerSend a Private Message to kriswinnerDirect Link to This Post
The gold notchie was actually first shown in season 1. Episode 5, "Grey Matter".
bnslebrun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2010 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bnslebrunSend a Private Message to bnslebrunDirect Link to This Post
Gold painted -originally tan 1986 4-banger automatic with an added spoiler and different rims (came on formula). I had posted photos back in the first season here on pennocks. I will have to hunt them up in archives.
bnslebrun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2010 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bnslebrunSend a Private Message to bnslebrunDirect Link to This Post

bnslebrun

52 posts
Member since Mar 2008
Found it https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...090907-1-069661.html

Includes photo of car. Yesterday's episode gave it the most screen time it has had.
U all can hear the Fiero purr on the show (without catalytic and with custom muffler makes even a 4-banger sound good)

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock