Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
   The 4th Annual Sonic Meet benefiting Make A Wish! April 25th @ Sonic, Morgantown, PA

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

The 4th Annual Sonic Meet benefiting Make A Wish! April 25th @ Sonic, Morgantown, PA by pontiackid86
Started on: 02-10-2010 12:38 AM
Replies: 6
Last post by: sabooo on 02-10-2010 01:46 PM
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2010 12:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
(Ripped from another fourm im on)

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

Your favorite springtime event is back, and it'll be bigger and better than ever with great raffles, vendors, and more cars and people than we've ever had before. We will also have a DJ at the event playing music at a reasonable volume and helping us announce our amazing raffles throughout the day.

Last year, which was in the rain, we had over 300 cars come out... many didn't show due to weather. We have a rain date in place this year and will use it if necessary, and we're expecting an insane turnout this year of a huge variety of cars from all over the tri-state area and beyond.
There was a nice Supra turnout last year with about 8 of us who came out even in the rain but this year is a whole different ballgame. I want to see everyone come out and show everyone else we mean business... lets steal the show .

All proceeds from the event are being donated to Make A Wish, please take a minute to visit their site here: www.makeawish.com

Become a Fan of The 4th Annual Sonic Meet on Facebook
RSVP to The 4th Annual Sonic Meet on Facebook

We're still looking for sponsors for the event to make a donation and/or provide items to raffle off so if anyone reading this is interested or knows someone who might be, please email TheSonicMeet@TriStateTuners.com to talk about it. All proceeds are going to Make A Wish, and every little bit helps!

We hope everyone can make it, but for those who aren't able to you can still donate by mailing a check or via Paypal at TheSonicMeet@TriStateTuners.com
TST will also be donating 25% of all TST Store online sales made on April 25th to Make A Wish, and doing the same for any sales in person at the event.

Please contact me at the above email address if you have any questions, suggestions, or interest in getting involved.
Looking forward to it, and hoping everyone comes out to enjoy the day with us.

CARAVANS
-If we're missing yours or you have an updated link, please post here or PM me
Allentown-Bethlehem, PA Caravan
King of Prussia, PA Caravan
Exton, PA Caravan
Montgomeryville, PA Caravan
NE Philly / Langhorne, PA Caravan
New Jersey Caravan
Binghamton / Upstate New York Caravan

OTHER FORUMS THIS IS POSTED ON
-Please help us out and post about the meet on the forums you visit
-Make sure to use the following image link in all your posts so that when we edit the file with updates, it will also change where you've posted it: http://jonkensy.com/gallery...001/flyer700wide.jpg
-After you have posted this elsewhere, please post back here with a link to the thread so others can see and follow it

SupraForums Sonic Meet Thread
ClubWRX.net Sonic Meet Thread
Lehigh Valley DSM Sonic Meet Thread
Philadelphia DSM Sonic Meet Thread
3si.org 3000GT/Stealth Sonic Meet Thread
MR2oc.com MR2 NY/NJ/PA Region Sonic Meet Thread
MR2oc.com MR2 VA, DC, WV, MD, DE Region Sonic Meet Thread
240SX Forums Sonic Meet Thread
SupraMania Sonic Meet Thread
RegalGS.org Sonic Meet Thread
ClubGT.com Sonic Meet Thread
Grand Prix Forums Sonic Meet Thread

(PK talking again)This is always a good turn out lots of fun, nice cars and always a good time. Ill be there with my green car so look for me.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Xerces_Blackthorne

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2010 12:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Xerces_BlackthorneSend a Private Message to Xerces_BlackthorneDirect Link to This Post
Pssh, of course you'd be there...That's reason enough not to go I'm betting everyone who shows up ends up having car troubles either on the spot or shorty after
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2010 12:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Xerces_Blackthorne:

Pssh, of course you'd be there...That's reason enough not to go I'm betting everyone who shows up ends up having car troubles either on the spot or shorty after

My evil powers only work on Fieros. Speeking of which your not a Fiero owner you dont belong in this section.

amflyer

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2010 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerDirect Link to This Post
That is the Watkins Glen weekend. I will be going to Watkins!

------------------
1984 Indy Pace Car
President of Maryland Fiero Owners Club MFOC

sabooo

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2010 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for saboooSend a Private Message to saboooDirect Link to This Post
Same, headed to the Glen. Sorry, m8
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2010 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by amflyer:

That is the Watkins Glen weekend. I will be going to Watkins!

Whats the info on watkins?

sabooo

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2010 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for saboooSend a Private Message to saboooDirect Link to This Post
The NY Fiero Owners put on a weekend on and around the race track. Check their site http://www.nyfoc.com for details. Click on the Watkins button. Also, you can search the forum for highlights and photos from previous years.

Cheers,
Rich

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock