THANK YOU AND NOW ITS DONE! LOTS OF PICS by GTCONVERSION
Started on: 08-15-2009 05:42 PM
Replies: 32
Last post by: GTCONVERSION on 08-17-2009 03:15 PM
GTCONVERSION

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2009 05:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTCONVERSIONSend a Private Message to GTCONVERSIONDirect Link to This Post
I want to say Thanks to all that have helped me here this was my first fiero.I new nothing about the car and with the help of everyone here i learned so much and have now completed a full swap and resto.I could not have done it with out the help of theis site and the kind helping people here.
Their where a few that have went out of their way to help and i want to thank them also
Ca420 Helped me learn the evap can and exp tank that i took out and put back in after his pics and help.
ArchieV8 I know alot of people bash him here not only did he help me everytime i called his parts where great and worked well.
Madcurl Tire and rim expert,We must have had 50 pm's to get my wheels and tires right Thanks for the help
Fierothomas Made my trunk and tire cover great work
Again Thanks to all for the help Here are some pics
Im waitng for my insurance with grundy and then plates and tags and its on the road

started on 10/9/07

And finshed on 8/15/09
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2009 05:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Direct Link to This Post
Nice job. Looks amazing.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2009 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post
Nice. Were did you get your intake tubing from?
V=

------------------

"I drive modified Fieros- anything less would be uncivilized."

GTCONVERSION

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2009 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTCONVERSIONSend a Private Message to GTCONVERSIONDirect Link to This Post
pepboys
Fiero84Freak

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2009 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero84FreakSend a Private Message to Fiero84FreakDirect Link to This Post
A lot of awesomeness in that car. Good job!
Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2009 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasDirect Link to This Post
RockyBalboaLives

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2009 07:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RockyBalboaLivesSend a Private Message to RockyBalboaLivesDirect Link to This Post
AMAZING car man love the setup!!!
MetroMatt

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2009 07:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MetroMattClick Here to visit MetroMatt's HomePageSend a Private Message to MetroMattDirect Link to This Post
Holy crap thats awesome. Definitely clean interior, and I LOVE the tubing for your sbc. I'm gonna copy that, gorgeous. I love those rockers too, I've been considering getting those since I got the car, and havent build up the cash so, this picture definitely motivates me.
hookdonspeed

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2009 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedDirect Link to This Post
omg, are those the taillights that was on e-bay a few months ago?

i almost sold a kidney to get those

good looking car. def jealous of the taillights :P

GTCONVERSION

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2009 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTCONVERSIONSend a Private Message to GTCONVERSIONDirect Link to This Post
yea got the tailights last oct off ebay.I did make molds of them before i put them on
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2009 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaDirect Link to This Post
Nice job, modern interior, good looking wheels and well done.
You might want to consider upgrading to EFI down the road as carbureted small blocks are notoriously hard on gasoline. A guy in my club runs one and gets about 14 MPG. You probably didn't build this car for mileage but it doesn't help to have it. Enjoy your ride and welcome to the addiction.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, 3.4" Pulley, N* TB, LS1 MAF, Flotech Exhaust Autolite 104's Custom CAI 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

PFF
System Bot
pHoOl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2009 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pHoOlClick Here to visit pHoOl's HomePageSend a Private Message to pHoOlDirect Link to This Post
Those tail lights are awesome!
GTCONVERSION

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2009 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTCONVERSIONSend a Private Message to GTCONVERSIONDirect Link to This Post
Once i get it on the road i will see what i get for mileage,I went with the carb becouse the wiring in the car was shot and i had to make my own harness it was just easy to go with the carb.Its not my everyday driver just my toy for nice days and cruise in/local shows.Maybe in the future i will go with efi its been a long road and im just ready to start enjoying the car.
kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2009 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GTCONVERSION:

And finshed on 8/15/09

This can't be true. Are we ever really finished? Very nice looking car. Now sit back and admire the hard work......as if you aren't already.
GKDINC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2009 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GKDINCSend a Private Message to GKDINCDirect Link to This Post
Looks Great, got to love the carbed v-8's. "You probably didn't build this car for mileage but it doesn't help to have it."

Enjoy the ride.
Gary

[This message has been edited by GKDINC (edited 08-15-2009).]

pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2009 04:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Direct Link to This Post
Very nice bro but remember, with a fiero your work is never finished.
GTCONVERSION

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2009 08:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GTCONVERSIONSend a Private Message to GTCONVERSIONDirect Link to This Post
I hope its done,lol I replaced everything you could on the car even if it was still good.I never drove the car when i got it it did not run and had been sitting.The last time this car seen the road was 2000 that's when the last state inspection was.I took every part i could off and bought everthing new.My plan was to to it once and then just have regular service's to do.
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2009 08:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post
http://www.holley.com/91503201.asp
Not done yet

I have been driving my Carb V8 and you don't build these cars if you are worried about gas prices. I don't like filling up so often but the smile I get when everyone looks at my car when I pull in an leave is great.

[This message has been edited by Jake_Dragon (edited 08-16-2009).]

Amida

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2009 09:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AmidaSend a Private Message to AmidaDirect Link to This Post

Congratulations! Love the Wheels.
GTCONVERSION

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2009 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GTCONVERSIONSend a Private Message to GTCONVERSIONDirect Link to This Post
Thanks they are 18x8 Tsw jarma wheels with a custom cut off set of 38mm
R.O.C. 1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2009 10:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for R.O.C. 1Send a Private Message to R.O.C. 1Direct Link to This Post
Wow ........ Nice Job!! I hope I can get as half as nice. Props
PFF
System Bot
GTCONVERSION

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2009 10:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GTCONVERSIONSend a Private Message to GTCONVERSIONDirect Link to This Post
Just take your time and dont rush,Their is nothing worse then doing the same job twice.
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post08-16-2009 11:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaDirect Link to This Post
Just an awesome looking car. I am sure that it runs like the wind also. I personally love the rockers. That is what I am going for one day. Very nice car GTCONVERSION. You should be very proud of what you have accomplished.

Tony
Iron_Mark_2003

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2009 03:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Iron_Mark_2003Send a Private Message to Iron_Mark_2003Direct Link to This Post
Sweet Lord Knight Rider! That is one stealthy looking vehicle! The car is so beautiful it could make a grown man cry!
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 497
User Banned

Report this Post08-16-2009 03:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Direct Link to This Post
Nice car! I like the taillight panel a lot, very Pontiac GTO influenced.
Iron_Mark_2003

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2009 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Iron_Mark_2003Send a Private Message to Iron_Mark_2003Direct Link to This Post
What size rims?
IIKool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2009 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IIKoolSend a Private Message to IIKoolDirect Link to This Post

yea got the tailights last oct off ebay.I did make molds of them before i put them on

Are you planning to making those taillights for sale?
GTCONVERSION

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2009 05:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTCONVERSIONSend a Private Message to GTCONVERSIONDirect Link to This Post
rims are 18x8
Im not sure if im going to make the taillights for sale,I pulled molds in case on ever gets broke.Maybe this winter when there is nothing to do i can make up a few sets for sale
mafv8

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2009 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mafv8Send a Private Message to mafv8Direct Link to This Post
Great looking car, I especially like the seats, are they Mr Mikes ?
Iron_Mark_2003

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2009 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Iron_Mark_2003Send a Private Message to Iron_Mark_2003Direct Link to This Post
Is the console a custom job? If so, why no cupholders still?
GTCONVERSION

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2009 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTCONVERSIONSend a Private Message to GTCONVERSIONDirect Link to This Post
the seats are igge seats,The complete inside is a archie kit
PFF
System Bot
joesfiero

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2009 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for joesfieroSend a Private Message to joesfieroDirect Link to This Post

i learned so much and have now completed a full swap and resto.
And finshed on 8/15/09

Cool, so I guess its about time to post it up for sale in the mall and get another project going LOL.
JK, Im sure youll enjoy every minute of it.

-Joe
GTCONVERSION

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2009 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTCONVERSIONSend a Private Message to GTCONVERSIONDirect Link to This Post
I could never sell it for what i have invested into the car

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock