Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  New LED Side Markers (and tail light sneak peek) (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
New LED Side Markers (and tail light sneak peek) by helmet1978
Started on: 08-30-2008 03:10 AM
Replies: 64
Last post by: Dash on 01-12-2009 12:55 AM
helmet1978

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2008 03:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for helmet1978Click Here to visit helmet1978's HomePageSend a Private Message to helmet1978Direct Link to This Post
Hey guys!

I guess its about time I posted something useful from exciting southern Idaho.

I know several people on here have been toying with LED lighting in different forms so I thought I'd share some of my recent ideas and progress with everyone.

Here are my new LED rear side marker lights:

Compared to stock:

I tried taking pics of the assembly but my camera is apparentlly allergic to close up shots, but the lights used look like this: http://www.superbrightleds....bars/lb1_closeup.jpg

They can be cut into sections of three and can be directly wired to 12VDC so they are very easy to work with and can be used lots of places. In my case I wanted to be able to return to the stock setup if my experiment failed (that never happens ) so I went with 2 three LED segments wired in parallel, one mounted on each side of the stock bulb socket. In this configuration you could also wire one or both sets into the turn signal circuit for a little more visibility.

I'll see if I can borrow my friends good camera this weekend and get some better pics for you all.

I've also started on my LED tail light project. These were inspired by the newer model Land Rover Supercharged lights. I still have a ways to go before they are complete but I did get one brake/turn signal mocked up:

Just the turn signal halo (not quite bright enough yet, I think it needs a lower value resistor):

The plan is to use the red circular lights for brake lights in all three sockets per side, with yellow halos (turn signals) on the outermost location and red halos (running lights) in the middle two. I'm still searching for the right backup light setup, probably will just be a circular super-bright white LED array of some kind. I'm thinking I'll paint the reflector section black while I'm at it, not really a big chrome fan.

Anyway, enough rambling. Questions and comments are welcome.

------------------
http://www.raceme.cc/helmet/

[This message has been edited by helmet1978 (edited 08-30-2008).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
tednelson83

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2008 07:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tednelson83Click Here to visit tednelson83's HomePageSend a Private Message to tednelson83Direct Link to This Post
that looks sick man! i especially love the marker lights, where did you find the light bar thingys? i would put one of those OEM LED replacement bulbs in the stock socket, ad have that as the running light, and wire the others as the turn signal.

------------------

Currently aStreet Rod/custom fab student at Wyotech in Sacramento.
1987 Pontiac Fiero GT, 151,000 miles! decklid window, silver guages. rear ended someone, and now the rebuilding starts! More pics of my 87 GT can be found here
1985 Pontiac Fiero 2m4 auto, 222K miles and counting <-recently lost to arson (6yo bro playing with fire) RIP!
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee 3.7L 4x4, 72K <-Daily driver
A 4 year olds knowledge of science: No matter how much jello you put into a swimming pool you still can't walk on water.

AquaHusky

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2008 09:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AquaHuskySend a Private Message to AquaHuskyDirect Link to This Post
I like those side markers. I always thought there wasn't enough light coming from them with how long they are.
DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2008 02:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuDirect Link to This Post
Just a Q did you bend those rods yourself? If so I found those instructions years ago. Pretty good idea but getting even distribution is impossible. SO what you can do is place notches into the back of the rod and glue in SMD LEDs I used a wire brush on a dremel to rough up the front side evenly. placed as many LEDs in the back and wired them up with magnet wire. Then the only problem is brightness. soldering to them is not too terrible if you can handle an iron.

helmet1978

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2008 02:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for helmet1978Click Here to visit helmet1978's HomePageSend a Private Message to helmet1978Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by tednelson83:

that looks sick man! i especially love the marker lights, where did you find the light bar thingys? i would put one of those OEM LED replacement bulbs in the stock socket, ad have that as the running light, and wire the others as the turn signal.

I got the light bars here:

http://www.superbrightleds....ight_bars-rigid.html

They are the LB-1 version. I just noticed last night it says not for automobile applications, so I may have to do something different if they blow up.

Another note, I haven't done anything to make these weatherproof but I don't drive my car in the rain so I'm not too concerned.

Paul
DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2008 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuDirect Link to This Post
For close up shots use the macro on the camera for Flowers.
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2008 02:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post
These would work and they are water proof (I have not ordered anything yet but have to do something about side markers soon so keep posting!)
http://www.superbrightleds.com/mini_tubes.htm

WFLB Waterproof Flexible Light Bar
9 1/4" Waterproof Flexible Light Bar with 24 Wide Viewing Angle LEDs
12 VDC Operation, Completely rubber encapsulated and will conform to most shapes
Each Bar includes 3 mounting brackets
$ 6.95

[This message has been edited by Jake_Dragon (edited 08-30-2008).]

helmet1978

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2008 02:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for helmet1978Click Here to visit helmet1978's HomePageSend a Private Message to helmet1978Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

These would work and they are water proof (I have not ordered anything yet but have to do something about side markers soon so keep posting!)
http://www.superbrightleds.com/mini_tubes.htm

WFLB Waterproof Flexible Light Bar

You might be able to make those work, but they might be to deep to fit behind the stock lens. It also doesn't say if you can cut them into segments. I think the NFLS-x30 weatherproof would be the way to go. I've got to order some more stuff from them to finish my taillights anyway so I'll get one and check it out.

Paul
helmet1978

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2008 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for helmet1978Click Here to visit helmet1978's HomePageSend a Private Message to helmet1978Direct Link to This Post

helmet1978

743 posts
Member since Nov 2001

Originally posted by DIY_Stu:

For close up shots use the macro on the camera for Flowers.

Thanks! I never claimed to be a photography expert

Here are some better pics for you guys including some of the mods to the light housing.

Looks stock when off:

Not so stock when on:

Back of assembly:

Wire routing:

Cutouts to get boards to fit:

Hope this helps clear up my rambling lol

Paul
mtownfiero

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2008 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mtownfieroSend a Private Message to mtownfieroDirect Link to This Post
Kind off topic but what kind of rims are those?
chrismclubm

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2008 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chrismclubmSend a Private Message to chrismclubmDirect Link to This Post
i think it's too much work for very little gain...

------------------
1986 GT Fiero Owner & Enthusiast
For Fiero updates, visit my site and don't forget to click on the ads!
http://educatorstop15.we.bs/fieropage.htm

PFF
System Bot
helmet1978

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2008 12:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for helmet1978Click Here to visit helmet1978's HomePageSend a Private Message to helmet1978Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by mtownfiero:

Kind off topic but what kind of rims are those?

17x7 Voxx Forza, last I checked they weren't being made any more. Center cap stickers are from here: http://www.mobileimage.com/...etail.asp?itemid=194

Paul
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2008 02:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by helmet1978:

Not so stock when on:

Back of assembly:

Wire routing:

Hope this helps clear up my rambling lol

Paul

Nice tweak Paul. I like it. How much did you pay for the tweak work on the side markers?
Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2008 04:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoDirect Link to This Post
More than you can afford
Nice ideas here !
theogre

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 568
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2008 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theogreClick Here to visit theogre's HomePageSend a Private Message to theogreDirect Link to This Post
Nice idea. Looks Nice.

Not Waterproof.

If you don't get those sealed up they will rot fairly quick once they get wet. If they freeze wet it can crack parts off boards. The markers are probably more likely to drown than the tail lights but the tails still need to be kept dry. If they are made RoHS compliant they are potentially even more prone to joint damage. (RoHS solders have been causing problems around the entire electronics industry. Its a major suspect in Xbox360 RROD problem and other things.)

LED's don't work properly in the front markers. At least not if you just connect an LED across that socket as you did in back. Power needs to flow in both directions across that lamp. It's actually connected between the park and turn circuits so that it will flash when the turn signals are used. (If park lights are off, it flashes with the turn signal. If park lights are on, marker goes off when turn signal flashes on.)

------------------
Dr. Ian Malcolm: Yeah, but your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should.
(Jurassic Park)

The Ogre's Fiero Cave (It's also at the top of every forum page...)

helmet1978

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2008 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for helmet1978Click Here to visit helmet1978's HomePageSend a Private Message to helmet1978Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

Nice tweak Paul. I like it. How much did you pay for the tweak work on the side markers?

Thanks for the compliment!

When I'm done I'll be into the side markers about $30 and it took about an hour to get the first one done. Now that I know what I need to do, the rest should be about 30 minutes each with a dremel, drill and soldering iron.

Paul
kooljess

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2008 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kooljessSend a Private Message to kooljessDirect Link to This Post
That's pretty nifty...........I like it!!!

------------------

http://members.cardomain.com/koolflip

Mister

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2008 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MisterSend a Private Message to MisterDirect Link to This Post
Nice work, I'll try to do a LED marker in the future.

------------------

T-Top ~HUD~LEDs ~Red Fieros~Carputer~Go West

Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2008 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisDirect Link to This Post

Hey guys!

I guess its about time I posted something useful from exciting southern Idaho.

I know several people on here have been toying with LED lighting in different forms so I thought I'd share some of my recent ideas and progress with everyone.

Here are my new LED rear side marker lights:

Compared to stock:

I tried taking pics of the assembly but my camera is apparentlly allergic to close up shots, but the lights used look like this: http://www.superbrightleds....bars/lb1_closeup.jpg

They can be cut into sections of three and can be directly wired to 12VDC so they are very easy to work with and can be used lots of places. In my case I wanted to be able to return to the stock setup if my experiment failed (that never happens ) so I went with 2 three LED segments wired in parallel, one mounted on each side of the stock bulb socket. In this configuration you could also wire one or both sets into the turn signal circuit for a little more visibility.

I'll see if I can borrow my friends good camera this weekend and get some better pics for you all.

I've also started on my LED tail light project. These were inspired by the newer model Land Rover Supercharged lights. I still have a ways to go before they are complete but I did get one brake/turn signal mocked up:

Just the turn signal halo (not quite bright enough yet, I think it needs a lower value resistor):

The plan is to use the red circular lights for brake lights in all three sockets per side, with yellow halos (turn signals) on the outermost location and red halos (running lights) in the middle two. I'm still searching for the right backup light setup, probably will just be a circular super-bright white LED array of some kind. I'm thinking I'll paint the reflector section black while I'm at it, not really a big chrome fan.

Anyway, enough rambling. Questions and comments are welcome.

I am working on LEDs myself. Pics to come later... BUT, I would LOVE more photos of your car.

Your paint scheme is my goal (not to copy per se, but it is the one I find most striking, and would love to see it on my car.)...

Can you post some decent shots of it, or mail me as many high res photos as you can?
helmet1978

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2008 02:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for helmet1978Click Here to visit helmet1978's HomePageSend a Private Message to helmet1978Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Synthesis:

I am working on LEDs myself. Pics to come later... BUT, I would LOVE more photos of your car.

Your paint scheme is my goal (not to copy per se, but it is the one I find most striking, and would love to see it on my car.)...

Can you post some decent shots of it, or mail me as many high res photos as you can?

Thanks for the complements! I can't believe its been 6 years since I painted this car.

Here is the build thread from 2002:
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...030204-1-018642.html

Fall 2004:
http://www.raceme.cc/helmet/fieroinfall/

Spring 2005:
http://www.raceme.cc/helmet/springfiero/

A photographer friend of mine wants to do a shoot for her portfolio so I think we'll try to do that before the weather gets nasty.I'll post those for you to check out too.

Paul

86fierofun

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2008 04:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunDirect Link to This Post
What are you using for the "halo" on the rear lights?
PFF
System Bot
helmet1978

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2008 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for helmet1978Click Here to visit helmet1978's HomePageSend a Private Message to helmet1978Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86fierofun:

What are you using for the "halo" on the rear lights?

Instructions for the halo can be found here:
http://tylercanada10.spaces...929E05F91E!504.entry

The ones I've made are my first try "rough draft". I have to get some more rod to do the finals.

Paul
86fierofun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2008 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunDirect Link to This Post

Instructions for the halo can be found here:
http://tylercanada10.spaces...929E05F91E!504.entry

The ones I've made are my first try "rough draft". I have to get some more rod to do the finals.

Paul

Wow! That's cool! Thanks!
Marvin McInnis

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2008 12:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Marvin McInnisClick Here to visit Marvin McInnis's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marvin McInnisDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by theogre:

LED's don't work properly in the front markers. At least not if you just connect an LED across that socket as you did in back. Power needs to flow in both directions across that lamp. It's actually connected between the park and turn circuits so that it will flash when the turn signals are used.

A 4-diode bridge (i.e. a full wave rectifier bridge) inserted between the stock marker light wires and the LED assembly should neatly solve that problem.

[This message has been edited by Marvin McInnis (edited 09-13-2008).]

helmet1978

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2008 01:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for helmet1978Click Here to visit helmet1978's HomePageSend a Private Message to helmet1978Direct Link to This Post
Progress!

I wired the LEDs in parallel instead of series, switched to a 270 ohm 1/2 watt resistor and made new rings just like the instructions (above) said. Big difference in the brightness and consitency of the light.

More details after I get the mounting all figured out.

Paul
timgray

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2008 07:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for timgrayClick Here to visit timgray's HomePageSend a Private Message to timgrayDirect Link to This Post
I found some 1 watt red and yellow side marker LED lamps on ebay that are insanely bright. I have them on my suzuki and fiero and when you turn on the running lights they light up the road to the side of the car. Hard to look at bright. you can even easily see them in direct sunlight. They are still only single point light though. I like the 6 led's on the markers. You need to seal them up so they will last.
86fierofun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2008 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunDirect Link to This Post

Progress!

I wired the LEDs in parallel instead of series, switched to a 270 ohm 1/2 watt resistor and made new rings just like the instructions (above) said. Big difference in the brightness and consitency of the light.

More details after I get the mounting all figured out.

Paul

Did you use a hex rod or cylindrical? And you might want to extend the tape to completely cover the LED, that way all the light has to go out through the ring. I also thought painting the back of the ring white may be helpful, though you might want to try that on the previous rev, in case it makes it worse.
helmet1978

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2008 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for helmet1978Click Here to visit helmet1978's HomePageSend a Private Message to helmet1978Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86fierofun:

Did you use a hex rod or cylindrical? And you might want to extend the tape to completely cover the LED, that way all the light has to go out through the ring. I also thought painting the back of the ring white may be helpful, though you might want to try that on the previous rev, in case it makes it worse.

This is hex rod. The first one I made I had the rod facing the wrong way when I bent it so the back side was a point instead of a face. That caused my cuts to be to big and the lighting was all out of whack. Also, this time I marked the rod with a thin tip sharpie every 3mm before I cut and bent it so they are nice and even now.

As for the tape, I'm not positive if using electric tape is worse than this foil tape but it would seem to absorb more light therefore making things dimmer. I got a whole roll of aluminum tape at Home Depot for less than $8, of which I probably need about 12 square inches so if anyone else wants to try this project I'll sell whats left for $7.50

Paul

[This message has been edited by helmet1978 (edited 09-17-2008).]

86fierofun

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2008 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunDirect Link to This Post
I was thinking that you are probably loosing a good percentage of light out the back of the LED. If you completely cover it with tape, more would be likely to go through the rod.
helmet1978

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2008 01:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for helmet1978Click Here to visit helmet1978's HomePageSend a Private Message to helmet1978Direct Link to This Post
Well boys and girls I have one taillight pretty much done. I'm waiting on my backup lights to arrive as well as another pair of LEDs for the turn signal since I killed my first set

First off, heres how they look when off:

Parking lights:

Brakes and parking:

Outside halos will be the turn signals in yellow. I also rewired the rear markers so the front 3 LED segment is parking lights and the rear are turn signals.

I'll post some more details on wiring if anyone is interested. As for the turn signals working with the LEDs, I've ordered a flasher from superbrightleds.com that supposedly works with LEDs and plugs into the factory harness. I should get it next week so I'll let you know how it works out.

Paul

[This message has been edited by helmet1978 (edited 09-28-2008).]

kawana

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2008 01:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kawanaClick Here to visit kawana's HomePageSend a Private Message to kawanaDirect Link to This Post
looking good, too bad the rings dont go all the way around, still looks good though.
PFF
System Bot
helmet1978

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2008 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for helmet1978Click Here to visit helmet1978's HomePageSend a Private Message to helmet1978Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by kawana:

looking good, too bad the rings dont go all the way around, still looks good though.

You could make them go further around if you wanted, except for the end socket since they aren't as big. I wanted mine to all be the same, plus it gives you a little more room to work with the LED assembly/wiring.

Here are some more details on how things are assembled and mounted.

First, the pieces ready to be assembled, note the halos have not been cut down yet.:
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

Here are the clips I used to attach the halos to the brake lights. I got these at Radio Shack, normally used to attach coax cable to walls. Remove the nail and cut them in half and they hold the halos perfectly:

Next we break out the epoxy and glue everything together. Also, drill the hole for the wire to go through. The black part is just a 1 1/2" PVC coupler from Home Depot.

Back view of the assembly. I think they sell a plug that fits into the brake light but I just used some screw-on type banana plugs. I'll get pics of the rest of the light wiring when I do the right side later this week.

One other thing I had to do was separate the wiring for the brakes from the turn signals. For some reason the brake circuit runs from the fuse box to the brake switch, then back to the C500 connector by the battery. From there it loops back to the turn signal switch to get distributed to the rear lights. This made it easy to tap into the wire harness and run a new wire back to the rear lights from C500.

I ran a 2 conductor, but only used one for power. I used a ground in the taillight area, but you could ground the new circuit in the battery area as well.

All six brake lights will be wired in series to this new circuit. Turn signals will be tied into the existing wiring which no longer carries the brake switched voltage. The wire nuts you see here are tying the turn signals into the back half of the new LED side markers.

I'm hoping to have at least one side completely done before I leave on Friday (maybe both), just need my parts to get here!

Paul

[This message has been edited by helmet1978 (edited 09-30-2008).]

doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2008 03:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Direct Link to This Post
Any interest in producing these tail lights? .. or at least the pieces and wiring to assemble them?
R Runner

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2008 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerDirect Link to This Post
Dude that is REALLY SWEET! Very cool.

------------------
Paul

For a full history of my IMSA Build: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/789315
HHP Adjustable Sway bars for ALL MODELS: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/036556.html

Mister

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2008 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MisterSend a Private Message to MisterDirect Link to This Post
Looking good!
Did you thing of a way to darken the clear lens parts that show the old plastic pieces (right of the 3 lights)?
helmet1978

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2008 11:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for helmet1978Click Here to visit helmet1978's HomePageSend a Private Message to helmet1978Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mister:

Looking good!
Did you thing of a way to darken the clear lens parts that show the old plastic pieces (right of the 3 lights)?

I'm still deciding what I want to do with that area. I'll probably come up with some kind of lighted Pontiac lettering, but for now I'll be painting the entire inner piece black (don't need chrome reflectors with these LEDs).

Paul
Steven Snyder

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 106
Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2008 02:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Steven SnyderClick Here to visit Steven Snyder's HomePageSend a Private Message to Steven SnyderDirect Link to This Post
I always liked your car. Very tasteful cosmetic mods. The new lights look great! Hopefully you can find a way to properly weatherproof them.

------------------

1988 Pontiac Fiero 3.4 DOHC V6 5-speed
California Smog Legal!

MordacP

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2008 03:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MordacPSend a Private Message to MordacPDirect Link to This Post
Do you think you'll ever make a few tail lights to sell?
fiero go fast

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2008 07:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fiero go fastSend a Private Message to fiero go fastDirect Link to This Post
This might have been mentioned, but i just did a quick scan through the thread. Where did you find the HEX shaped wand? I found the instructional website a couple weeks ago just surfing the web and had been planning on making the halo's although I can't find any hex shaped wands. The only type I've been able to find are star shapped. The only place I haven't looked yet is home depot. Lowes, Walmart, Target, etc etc have had the star ones.

Lookin good!

Matt
Jeckel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2008 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JeckelSend a Private Message to JeckelDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Synthesis:

Here is one of his car at NW Motorfest. Mine is the one next to his, and his dad (Art) is next to mine. Paul definately has a very nice car. I have a few more of his that I will dig out later and post up. Those lights look great!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock