Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Heartland Fieros...August 16th...one time only....this year;)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

Heartland Fieros...August 16th...one time only....this year;) by DanFiero
Started on: 07-13-2008 04:28 PM
Replies: 23
Last post by: Chris Hodson on 08-20-2008 04:39 AM
DanFiero

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2008 04:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanFieroSend a Private Message to DanFieroDirect Link to This Post
What are you going to do after the 25th??? The hype is over the car is still clean sitting in the driveway......Your getting bored with nothing to look forward too...well I'm here to sell ya something nice. A great day of Fiero company, a great show along the Mississippi, a bunch of great cars and the always important shopping for the ladies out there!!!

Still on the ledge about whether to go or not....okay....okay I'll throw this one time offer out there...For those interested we'll throw in a great evening of Grilling out, even more great car time and some great conversation with a bunch of friends!!

And for those that act now we'll at no cost to you throw in a illuminating display top off your evening that will have the five "O" talkng for weeks or looking for us...one of the 2

So let's recap

Heartland Fieros Annual Fiero Show (http://www.heartlandfieros.com/)
Village of East Davenport
Davenport, Iowa
August 16th, 2008

Grillout at Fred's afterwards with good food and wondeful company
Illuniation display that will just pop....so I've been told

So please come out and wind down with us as you share all your great 25th stories, have some goodtimes and great food and let's head towards the end of show season with a bang!!!!

Dan

[This message has been edited by DanFiero (edited 07-13-2008).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2008 05:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasDirect Link to This Post
I think that you can count me in this yeat. Was told that this is always a good time for this show and after

------------------

Indy#64~FieroNews~Boots~Bag s~Wallets~Headliner~Spare Cover~
Visors~Sunshads and T-Top Sunshades~

silver 85 sc

Feedback score:    (40)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2008 07:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scDirect Link to This Post
Dan,

Be careful, you should phrase that as a great light show. Not pyrotechnic or fireworks. Remember this show is in Iowa after all. And we don't know who's reading this do we.

By the way it has been a great time in past years so see you there,

Rich
DanFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2008 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanFieroSend a Private Message to DanFieroDirect Link to This Post
What....I don't see those words in my post...wink wink nudge nudge
DanFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2008 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanFieroSend a Private Message to DanFieroDirect Link to This Post
Now that the 25th is over, time to start looking into August. So come on over for a relaxing time and some good food and camaraderie.

Bump
88lambofiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2008 12:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88lambofieroSend a Private Message to 88lambofieroDirect Link to This Post
I'll be there great show let the five "O" come then we can see who handles better
dizmon_85GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2008 09:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dizmon_85GTSend a Private Message to dizmon_85GTDirect Link to This Post
I can't make it this year as I have another commitment on the 16th. Any of you that will be arriving on Friday the 15th and would like to show off your Fiero, Galesburg, Illinois (45 miles directly south of the Quad Cities) will have it's River 2 River car show on main street. It keeps getting bigger each year. Would love to see several Fiero's at this show to show the people of Galesburg a few fine classics.

8/15/08 River 2 River Cruise Night

River 2 River Cruise night returns to Galesburg's Main Street on Friday, August 15 from 4 until 10 p.m. Early birds are welcome at 1 p.m. There is no registration fee.
LAMBO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2008 09:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LAMBOSend a Private Message to LAMBODirect Link to This Post
I tentatively have this on my calender. I'm hoping I can get my daughter interested enough to help me bring two cars to the meet. I'll see if there are any more central Iowa guys that can be coaxed into driving over. Tim, Kenton, Erik, you up for a road trip?
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2008 11:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post
OH Man, I'd love to come over and eat at Fred's. But, according to Mapquest: Estimated Distance: 475.68 miles.
Fuel is going to have to drop quite a bit for me to travel much more this year.

Here's a bump for the show. Good Luck and Happy Fieroing.

Ron
DanFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2008 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanFieroSend a Private Message to DanFieroDirect Link to This Post
Bump as it's moving closer!!!

User00013170

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
User on Probation

Report this Post08-08-2008 06:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for User00013170Send a Private Message to User00013170Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

OH Man, I'd love to come over and eat at Fred's. But, according to Mapquest: Estimated Distance: 475.68 miles.
Fuel is going to have to drop quite a bit for me to travel much more this year.

Here's a bump for the show. Good Luck and Happy Fieroing.

Ron

Same problem for me, the 25h hurt enough in gas i'm still stinging
PFF
System Bot
sprnt96

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2008 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sprnt96Send a Private Message to sprnt96Direct Link to This Post
I think I have my son talked into coming so I am bring 2 cars..
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2008 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasDirect Link to This Post
Hello All just a bump far a great show. I am going to make a few things to bring and sell. Is there anything that you need? I have a bunch of boots ready to go.

Thank You
Tom

------------------

DanFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2008 06:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanFieroSend a Private Message to DanFieroDirect Link to This Post
We have moe to add, for those in the area on Friday and those who arrive Friday night at the Host we have arranged for dinner with our guests from out of town at 6pm Friday night. We are meeting at the host hotel : Heartland Inn 6605 North Brady Street Davenport, IA 52807 563-386-8336. We will be going to Sneaky Pete's in LeClaire IA. A short cruise before and after will probably be in line. Please RSVP so we can let the restuarant know approx. how many will be joining us.

And for all you old car buffs we will have the first ever Heartland Fiero Model T rides to commemorate 100 years of the American Automobile Industrial Revolution.

So even more reasons to come on out and enjoy good ole' Iowa hospitality!!

Dan
GTMN

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2008 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTMNSend a Private Message to GTMNDirect Link to This Post
Does Sneaky Petes still cut off neck ties and staple them to the rafters? It's been a while since I've been there, but it sounds like fun. That gives me incentive to get to Davenport early.
See you there,
Mark N.
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2008 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasDirect Link to This Post
2 days left bumpaty bump. I am washing away my car. I will not be working till I get back on sunday as well on orders.

------------------

RAREW66

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2008 08:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RAREW66Click Here to visit RAREW66's HomePageSend a Private Message to RAREW66Direct Link to This Post
Back to page one. Weather looks to be in the low 80's and Sunny for Friday and Saturday.

Fred
DanFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2008 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanFieroSend a Private Message to DanFieroDirect Link to This Post
Back to the top!! Dinner tonight at 6 p.m. and show tomorrow!! See ya there!!

Dan
RAREW66

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2008 08:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RAREW66Click Here to visit RAREW66's HomePageSend a Private Message to RAREW66Direct Link to This Post
TTT
DanFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2008 09:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanFieroSend a Private Message to DanFieroDirect Link to This Post
Well, I had a great time as usual, Thanks Fred for putting on another great show!!!. I am sorry we had to miss the grillout (very disappointing) but when we got home my son did have a 102.5 degree fever so leaving early was probably a good idea. Met some great new people along with a chance to keep in touch with some old friends, which is always a good time.

Sorry I didn't get any pictures, but Iknow plenty were taken so please post away!!

Thanks again and already lookingforward to next year!

Dan
Fiero Thomas

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2008 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasDirect Link to This Post
I had a great time out there and met some great folks as well. I will see you all next year. I will say that the way that Fred has this setup it is one of the best smaller shows to go to. THe cook out was great and I have one thing to say and for the folks that were there they will understand this small secret that you all have to come and find out next year

UFO UFO UFO UFO UFO UFO UFO UFO UFO

What is it that sent us running....Find out next year.

------------------

Visors~Sunshads and T-Top Sunshades~Download the Fieronews Catalog HERE~

PFF
System Bot
DanFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2008 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanFieroSend a Private Message to DanFieroDirect Link to This Post
Bump for pictures?? Curious to see the Model T rides that went on at the grillout

Dan
sprnt96

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2008 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sprnt96Send a Private Message to sprnt96Direct Link to This Post
We also had live music!
Chris Hodson

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2008 04:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonDirect Link to This Post
Pictures!!

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock