Daytona 2008 by SCF [Dragon]
Started on: 09-10-2007 10:04 PM
Replies: 324
Last post by: larini74 on 08-05-2008 08:48 PM
SCF [Dragon]

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2007 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SCF [Dragon]Click Here to visit SCF [Dragon]'s HomePageSend a Private Message to SCF [Dragon]Direct Link to This Post

http://floridafieros.org/daytona2008/

Come On Down and play inside Daytona Speedway or hit the beach

[This message has been edited by SCF [Dragon] (edited 12-10-2007).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2007 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post
I was hoping that the later school year start would allow my son's srping break to coincide with this year's show for a change but the show moved later as well. It's a conspiracy!!

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2007 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post
Calendar has been properly marked.
BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2007 12:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkDirect Link to This Post
O i WILL be there again
LT188GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2007 12:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTDirect Link to This Post
Just made my reservation. I talked to a man named Mike. Nothing like planning WELL in advanced.
BekaintaFunk

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2007 01:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BekaintaFunkSend a Private Message to BekaintaFunkDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by BekaintaFunk (edited 12-11-2007).]

Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2007 06:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarDirect Link to This Post
Florida will be nice and warm in March.
SCF [Dragon]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2007 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SCF [Dragon]Click Here to visit SCF [Dragon]'s HomePageSend a Private Message to SCF [Dragon]Direct Link to This Post
The question was asked

How about a Saturday night banquet like at the old hotel

Any thoughts on that?
normsf

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2007 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for normsfClick Here to visit normsf's HomePageSend a Private Message to normsfDirect Link to This Post
Hello how can you beat the dinner we had at the Hawaiin hotel, were perfectly sane Fiero owners made fools of themselves. Just kidding, thanks Norm (PS Frank go see that Lizodo(spelled wrong) kit thread again)

------------------
Norm Vandermee

BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2007 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by normsf:

Hello how can you beat the dinner we had at the Hawaiin hotel, were perfectly sane Fiero owners made fools of themselves. Just kidding, thanks Norm (PS Frank go see that Lizodo(spelled wrong) kit thread again)

psshhh.. no one looked like a fool dancing on that stage...

o yea and theres no video either..

[This message has been edited by BobadooFunk (edited 09-12-2007).]

BekaintaFunk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2007 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BekaintaFunkSend a Private Message to BekaintaFunkDirect Link to This Post
hah! remember when everyone had mentioned how that was gonna come back someday...
PFF
System Bot
SCCAFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2007 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SCCAFieroSend a Private Message to SCCAFieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SCF [Dragon]:

Come On Down and play inside Daytona Speedway or hit the beach

Or get a competition license and RACE me on Daytona September 29th and 30th 2007.

Sorry, I could not resist to hijack the thread. I am so looking forward to that weekend. There might even be 3 Fieros there. I am waiting to hear about the other 2 I know of.

If I can fix my wing support by then I will try to run it with and without it just to see if there is any noticable differance.

Now back to the regular topic.

LT188GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2007 12:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BobadooFunk:

psshhh.. no one looked like a fool dancing on that stage...

o yea and theres no video either..

BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2007 12:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkDirect Link to This Post
DAMN YOU!!

now you hafta lemme take your car to lunch next year
LT188GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2007 12:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTDirect Link to This Post
You missed your chance last year when Kolja and Lyen drove it.
BekaintaFunk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2007 01:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BekaintaFunkSend a Private Message to BekaintaFunkDirect Link to This Post
aaaahhhahahaha! that video cracks me up!!

nothin like a bunch fiero peoples crammed in a room with hoola skirts and cameras
Chris Hodson

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2007 03:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonDirect Link to This Post
Francis T

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2007 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Francis TClick Here to visit Francis T's HomePageSend a Private Message to Francis TDirect Link to This Post
We're going to try to bring our 86GT turbo and our 87GT NA to Daytona. Anyone else in northern Virginia thinking about going?

------------------
[IMG]

Trueleo.com/fiero.htm
RSpiderII@aol.com

GKDINC

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2007 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GKDINCSend a Private Message to GKDINCDirect Link to This Post
Bump for the Newbies
Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2007 05:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post
I expect to be living in Tallahassee by then, so yes I'll be there. Had a great time this year. Met lots of good folks, many for the first time.
Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2007 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DragonSend a Private Message to DragonDirect Link to This Post
Time to bump this one
PFF
System Bot
ALLTRBO

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2007 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBODirect Link to This Post
I'd like to go for the first time ever but I think my cars may still be busy waiting for engines or something. :/
SC Coupe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2007 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SC CoupeSend a Private Message to SC CoupeDirect Link to This Post
Gonna do our best to get back to Daytona, Frank! Sharon wants to bring HER Fiero this time!
sonic50

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2007 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sonic50Send a Private Message to sonic50Direct Link to This Post
My dad and I are goning to try to come. At this point its 50/50 but we will try.
Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2007 03:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DragonSend a Private Message to DragonDirect Link to This Post
Bump Time

------------------

OHNIKO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2007 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKODirect Link to This Post
sooooo tempting, esp. for us frigid Canadians, lol....but i'm gonna be down in May in Clearwater/Tampa area thawing..

Formula88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2007 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post

animal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2007 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for animalSend a Private Message to animalDirect Link to This Post
I'll be back! What's the hotel like this year?
whadeduck

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2007 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckDirect Link to This Post
I'm hoping to be there. But things just don't seem to pan out for me travelwise. So I can't make any promises.

------------------
Whade' "The Duck Formerly Known As Wade" Duck
'87 GT Auto
'88 Ferrario
'84 Indy

Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2007 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DragonSend a Private Message to DragonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by animal:

I'll be back! What's the hotel like this year?

Better than last year and real close to the track - You can walk if you want or ride the golf cart

------------------

GODFATHER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2007 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GODFATHERSend a Private Message to GODFATHERDirect Link to This Post
Get the heck out. I thought the hotel from the past 2 years was nice. And now you did one better. Way to go Frank. (and company)
I'll be there again. Maybe with 2 Fiero's. No judging again I hope. Might be a sore subject for some people but it was a lot more relaxed last year and fun. Just my 2 cents.

Joe

Originally posted by Dragon:

Better than last year and real close to the track - You can walk if you want or ride the golf cart

PFF
System Bot
Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2007 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DragonSend a Private Message to DragonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GODFATHER:

Get the heck out. I thought the hotel from the past 2 years was nice. And now you did one better. Way to go Frank. (and company)
I'll be there again. Maybe with 2 Fiero's. No judging again I hope. Might be a sore subject for some people but it was a lot more relaxed last year and fun. Just my 2 cents.

Joe

Joe

As far as we are concerned it will be a non judged cruise-in style show again this year.

Check out this link to see the new place.

http://www.hamptoninn.com/e...html?ctyhocn=DABVLHX

We do loose the Ale House right next door – but gained a Olive Garden and Mexican Restaurant instead and a with luck a shuttle golf cart to go between the track and the hotel

See you in March

Frank

whadeduck

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2007 11:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whadeduckSend a Private Message to whadeduckDirect Link to This Post
So the track and at least one restaurant are within stagger...er, I mean walking distance?

------------------
Whade' "The Duck Formerly Known As Wade" Duck
'87 GT Auto
'88 Ferrario
'84 Indy

Old Lar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-24-2007 09:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarDirect Link to This Post
Time for a bump and a reminder to get your reservations in at the Hampton Inn. Use the convention rate and Space coast Fiero for the magic of $89/NIGHT (standard rate $149). You may run into some main desk confusion if you don't suggest to the clerk to check for the convention rate.

I made my reservations to day for 3/27-30/2008.

http://floridafieros.org/daytona2008/
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2007 10:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarDirect Link to This Post
http://www.daytonabeachcars...m/sform_printer.html

Registration for the Daytona Spring show for entry into the speedway. This form gets sent to the DAYTONA RACING DISTRICT.

Space Coast does not have an entry fee for the show, but will have event Ts, dash plaques and banquet reservations available for purchase.

http://www.daytonabeachcars...com/registration.htm More information on the Daytona Speedway show.
phoenixbeginning

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2007 03:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phoenixbeginningSend a Private Message to phoenixbeginningDirect Link to This Post
Is Archie going to be there???????????
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post12-27-2007 11:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Wow time sure does fly !
Dirty Harry

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2007 01:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dirty HarrySend a Private Message to Dirty HarryDirect Link to This Post
Room is reserved.

------------------
87 GT Maroon 3800SC & White Formula

Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2008 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DragonSend a Private Message to DragonDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by phoenixbeginning:

Is Archie going to be there???????????

It might be a little rough for Archie to roll south this year - we can just hope that he gets a chance

Frank

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post01-04-2008 08:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneDirect Link to This Post
Mmmmh, we won't make it this time. We're flying to Miami next week and may go to the US again in April but March probably won't work...

------------------

www.yellowfiero.com
17" DEZENT T wheels with 215/40 tires front and 235/45 rear, KONI shocks, EIBACH lowering springs, drilled/slotted rotors, SS brake hoses. PU dog bone, all bushings and engine mounts, K&N air and oil filters, Rebuilt&blueprinted V6, BORLA exhaust. Mercedes SLK yellow paintjob, Mr. Mikes leather seats, door skins, shift and e-brake boots. MP3 deck and custom subwoofer behind passenger seat, F355 style front, Aus' Stage 2 side scoops, "Fie Ro" extractor front scoop. Fiero Store rear swaybar, strut tower brace, black carpet, air intake. Rodney Dickman's competition short shifter, SS vacuum lines and deck lid strut. Billet aluminum dash kit from Kitcarman.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 9 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock