Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Stephanie Diane Montgomery 07-01-90 thru 12-01-08 (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
Stephanie Diane Montgomery 07-01-90 thru 12-01-08 by Paws
Started on: 12-02-2007 10:03 PM
Replies: 71
Last post by: fierofetish on 12-15-2007 03:56 AM
Paws

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2007 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PawsSend a Private Message to PawsDirect Link to This Post
Thank you for all of your support. I'm fine one minute and then I lose it the next. I believe that God needed her in Heaven to take care of all the other children that had to leave their families too soon. She was a true caregiver and loved children. She was born in Austin, TX on July 20, 1990 and died in New Braunfels, TX on December 01, 2007. I know in my heart that she died instantly and did not suffer the pain, fear or the water. Had she not been partially ejected, she would have drowned instead. I am very thankful for that, at least she didn't suffer. I guess this is one of my fine minutes, otherwise I would not be able to write this. Thank you all for your prayers and remember that she is in a better place where there's no pain, no sorrow, no disappointments, there's only love and happiness.

Services will be held for her on Wednesday. The viewing will be from 8am - 4 pm. I may not be there during that entire time. The services will be on Wednesday at 4pm. Zoellers Funeral Home, 615 Landa Dr, New Braunfels, TX. After the services, she will be creamated (per her wishes-and yes these were her wishes). She said as much to myself, her father and my mother. She was far too wise for her age.

Stephanie was my 17 year old daughter.
------------------
Virginia & Paws
'03 Shinsen Miata

[This message has been edited by Paws (edited 12-03-2007).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
RandomTask

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2007 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RandomTaskSend a Private Message to RandomTaskDirect Link to This Post
Condolences. Did you know this person? I'm a bit lost on everything else.
Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2007 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanDirect Link to This Post
Was she your spouse? If she was a Christian, know that for whatever reason, God has chosen to take her home with Him. Also know that she is in a far far better place than any on earth. Remember the good times and try to forget any of the bad. Know that we love you and are here for you. I'll include you in my prayer chain.
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2007 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

Wow, very, very sorry for your loss.

Is there another thread or link explaining what happened ?
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2007 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RandomTask:

Condolences. Did you know this person? I'm a bit lost on everything else.

Just so everyone knows, this was her daughter. I got the news in a PM from here this morning.

[This message has been edited by MstangsBware (edited 12-02-2007).]

blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2007 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceDirect Link to This Post
Oh wow... I am so very sorry.
The_Stickman2

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2007 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The_Stickman2Click Here to visit The_Stickman2's HomePageSend a Private Message to The_Stickman2Direct Link to This Post
I am sorry for your loss. My uncle just passed away and in recent years have had more than a few relatives go at this time of year. It sucks. It truely does for those left behind. But in your heart you know she is in a much better place. I hope that somehow that helps. God speed and God bless.
revin

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2007 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post
Virgina,
Words cannot say how this makes me feel !
I am so sorry for the lost of Stephanie. I am also sorry that I never met her.

Call me, I will do what I can for you in this time of need.....
Richjk21

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2007 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Richjk21Send a Private Message to Richjk21Direct Link to This Post
Our condolences during your time of loss. You will be in our prayers.

Rich
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2007 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post
My sincerest condolences during your time of loss. Her memory will always be with you in your heart and mind.

------------------
Ron

It's the Soldier, not the reporter
Who has given us the freedom of the press.
It's the Soldier, not the poet,
Who has given us the freedom of speech.
It's the Soldier, not the politicians
That ensures our right to Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness.
It's the Soldier who salutes the flag,
Who serves beneath the flag,
And whose coffin is draped by the flag.

F-I-E-R-O

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2007 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
I can't even imagine what you're going through. As the father of a 10 year old, I struggle with the joy of watching her grow into a person that far exceeds myself, and the thought of her independence meaning that I have less ability to protect her. We do what we can for them and hope it's enough. Even doing that, there will always be those things that none of us can control. Everything that happens is destined to happen, set in motion before we were born and continuing long after we are gone. Remember and hold close those precious memories that made her special, and don't succumb to dwelling on what could have been because this is the way it was meant to be. Please know that although there are faces you have or never will meet here, we are all here for you and your family in anyway we can. I'm sorry for your loss.
PFF
System Bot
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2007 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post
I'm so very sorry for your loss. You will be in my Prayers...take care of yourself.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2007 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
I am so very very sorry.

Peace.
TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2007 12:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODDirect Link to This Post
Sounds like she was a really good and helping person.
May she rest in Peace.
http://herald-zeitung.com/s...1d58f36F5CHuKXCA6704
procarnut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2007 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for procarnutSend a Private Message to procarnutDirect Link to This Post
I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Having a loss myself today, I still could not imagine the greef of loosing a child of your own. I know there can never be the right words to wash away the pain but, know she is in a better place. We are only here untill we truely go home. So please remember the good times as she would want you to. Know within your heart that she loved you and would want you to be happy. We are all family in the end, we feel, we love, we hold, we share and live. So when someone passes on, we are all sadend.

God Bless,
Bob
buddycraigg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 478
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2007 01:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for buddycraiggSend a Private Message to buddycraiggDirect Link to This Post
i read this tonight before, but i didn't know how to respond.
i still dont.

there is nothing sadder than a parent that has to bury their child.
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2007 01:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinDirect Link to This Post
Words cannot express.
CosVegFiero

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2007 02:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CosVegFieroSend a Private Message to CosVegFieroDirect Link to This Post
May the Lord rap His loving arms around you. My sympathies and prayers.
Dick
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2007 02:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post
Sorry to hear of your loss.
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2007 05:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post
Thoughts and prayers to you and yours.
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2007 06:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post
I am so sorry for your loss, she was so young.
God Bless.
PFF
System Bot
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2007 07:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post
Virginia, I am so so sorry. Wow, .
Know this. God has a reason. My prayers to you and for you.
Paws

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2007 08:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PawsSend a Private Message to PawsDirect Link to This Post
Thank you all for your kinds words. I don't know what else to do, so here I am talking about her. So many things have happened in the recent past that now make sense. Everyday she was telling me about this friend or that friend that she hadn't spoken to in a while and how out of the blue, she contacted them or they contacted her. My mom (who would NEVER do anything to cause someone in our family to miss Thanksgiving) decided to have Thanksgiving at their place in Rockport, even though I told her Stephanie & I would not be able to make it. Because of this my daughter decided to go to her Dads. Her and her dad had gotten into a big tiff and she hadn't spoken to him since his dad passed away (before fathers day). She went and worked things out with her dad. We have our Christmas tree up with all the lights on it, but we haven't decorated it yet. Friday night, we got home from work about the same time. We sat and talked about the day. About 11 we went to bed. We have our Christmas tree up with all the lights on it, but we haven't decorated it yet. The next morning I got up and got ready for work. Before I left, I noticed that she had placed all of the Angel decorations on the tree. She called me at 8:30 and said that she was on her way to my moms house, but don't tell her it's a suprise. She didn't call me when she got there and I just assumed that she figured that she was with grandma. It was arount noon when I got a call from someone asking weird questions about my name and about my daughters car. He refused to tell me anything. I knew at that point that she was gone. Thank you so much for allowing me to vent. I am hoping that talking about will help me get through and will help it sink in. I keep thinking I'm in a bad dream and any minute now Stephanie will walk in. One of my closest friends is going to sing Amazing Grace at her funeral.
Newbfiero

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2007 08:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NewbfieroSend a Private Message to NewbfieroDirect Link to This Post
My sincerest condolences ..In my prayers to you all ..

[This message has been edited by Newbfiero (edited 12-03-2007).]

merlot566jka

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2007 10:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for merlot566jkaSend a Private Message to merlot566jkaDirect Link to This Post
im very sorry, time will never heal this wound, but it will get better. ive been there. keep your head up, and remember shes up there happier than she could ever be.....
fierodeletre

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2007 10:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierodeletreSend a Private Message to fierodeletreDirect Link to This Post
I am very sorry for your family's loss. God bless all of you, may she rest in peace.

------------------
1984 Fiero SE, White, first love, sold...
1986 Fiero SE 2M6, gold, sold... sniff...
1988 Fiero 2M4, the Fox
1987 Fiero GT, Blue, 3.4/4T60
Still looking for that perfect CJB 88 GT...

Fastkx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2007 10:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FastkxSend a Private Message to FastkxDirect Link to This Post
I am sooo sorry for your loss but see that you have comfort in knowing she is in Heaven. You are in my families prayers.
FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2007 04:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
17...? Too young... FAR too young.

Sorry for your loss...

kawana

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2007 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kawanaClick Here to visit kawana's HomePageSend a Private Message to kawanaDirect Link to This Post
wow.. 17 Thats only 3 years younger than me. Im terribly sorry for your loss, i know that words on a screen cant help that much in the easing of your pain, but she is in a much better place now. I remember before my grandpa passed, his heart stopped for 2 minutes, when they revived him he was almost angry with then, he really wanted to go back. He said he had never felt happier, i personally believe in heaven and im sure she is there right now, happier than any of us. God bless and you will all be in my prayers.
heybjorn

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2007 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for heybjornSend a Private Message to heybjornDirect Link to This Post
I am sorry for your loss. You are in my prayers.
84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 351
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2007 06:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post
so sorry...your family is in my prayers
PFF
System Bot
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2007 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post
My heartfelt condolences to you and your family. I know you will keep her in your heart and memories so she will never be truly gone.
revin

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2007 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post
R. I. P.
Paws

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2007 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PawsSend a Private Message to PawsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by revin:

R. I. P.

THANK YOU!

Would you mind adding it to the Bluebonnet site as well?

Ronnie

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2007 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RonnieSend a Private Message to RonnieDirect Link to This Post
God bless you. I have no idea what you are going through . We're not supposed to have to lay our children to rest. We never understand why God does what he chooses to do. But rest assured , he had a reason. May he give you a peace that passes all understanding. Through grace , you will make it through this terrible time.
John Boelte

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2007 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for John BoelteSend a Private Message to John BoelteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by buddycraigg:

i read this tonight before, but i didn't know how to respond.
i still dont.

there is nothing sadder than a parent that has to bury their child.

My thoughts also.

[This message has been edited by John Boelte (edited 12-03-2007).]

ekim

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2007 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ekimSend a Private Message to ekimDirect Link to This Post
I am saddened, touched and sorry.

I cannot imagine what you are going through.

Mike
Paws

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2007 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PawsSend a Private Message to PawsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Ronnie:

God bless you. I have no idea what you are going through . We're not supposed to have to lay our children to rest. We never understand why God does what he chooses to do. But rest assured , he had a reason. May he give you a peace that passes all understanding. Through grace , you will make it through this terrible time.

Thank you all for your words of encouragement. No, we are not supposed to have to lay our children to rest. Unfortunately there are so many children that are every day. God needed my little girl to help him. She was wonderful with children and could even calm the roudiest of them. She had a way with children that they could understand. My baby is now in Heaven helping God nurture and guide all the children that had to leave their families here on earth. I was given news today by a witness. The witness stated that when my daughter was pulled (very gently, delicately) from the vehicle the rescurers smoothly moved her hair to reveal her face. The witness instantly recgonized her and stated that he has never before seen a look of such peace on someones face before. She died in peace with God at her side.
Paws

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2007 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PawsSend a Private Message to PawsDirect Link to This Post

Paws

112 posts
Member since Oct 2007
GOD BLESS each and everyone of you! My you never know the pain of losing a child, but may you know the strength to accept God's will.
seegeer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2007 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for seegeerSend a Private Message to seegeerDirect Link to This Post
paws, as a 30 yr old father of an 18month baby girl and another baby girl due any day now, my heart is saddened by your lose, i am a police officer, emt and an infantry officer in the army who has seen death in many forms but as i sat here and read about your little girl, i wept, i wept not because i know what your going thru or how you feel but because you are experiencing my greatest fear and i can imagine this scenerio happening in my family. the lord will not give you anything more than what you can handle, although those words dont help the pain, they will in time help the healing. reading your posts it is apparent to me that you are a very strong woman both in mind and spirit. in ending, this strength will allow you to continue on and your faith will carry you thru these tough times
god bless
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock