Started on: 03-27-2007 07:39 AM
Replies: 59
Last post by: F-I-E-R-O on 04-22-2007 01:36 PM
Clint

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 77
Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2007 07:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintDirect Link to This Post
The MAFOA swap meet is coming up fast!!!! It will be held the 21st (the week before The Fiero Factories as in years past) in Troy PA. Directions are available on the MAFOA website here http://calendar.fieropride.com/TroyMap.htm

I do see that they still have last years date listed though :/ Hopefully that will be fixed soon.

The meet will be held at the "Hangar" again and will go from about 9:00am to mid-afternoon. There will be a dish-to-pass luncheon. I will be providing drinks and meatball subs again this year.

There is a tech-session scheduled on replacing the torsion bar for the rear deck-lid.

If you need any parts the 30'X50' "Hangar" is STUFFED with them.

Hope to see you there!

------------------
-Nickster

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
agrabo85fiero

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2007 10:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for agrabo85fieroSend a Private Message to agrabo85fieroDirect Link to This Post
Cool IM gona be there!!

I need parts.

Andy
ACSCAR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2007 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ACSCARClick Here to visit ACSCAR's HomePageSend a Private Message to ACSCARDirect Link to This Post
I believe both ACES are comming also. What kind of dish to pass should I consider. Vin do you want to ride down with us again? Andy you need a whole front end but at least you didn't get hurt which is what is important. See you all soon.
ACD2
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2007 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post
I will be there, I got a bunch of stuff I want to clean out of the garage that isnt worth the cost of shipping.

Edit: Cant go, wife made prior engagements

[This message has been edited by Back On Holiday (edited 03-27-2007).]

Clint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2007 07:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintDirect Link to This Post
BAH! Tell her to cancel them!

------------------
-Nickster

85_Fiero_2M4

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2007 11:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85_Fiero_2M4Send a Private Message to 85_Fiero_2M4Direct Link to This Post
I think I might be able to make it down there, theres always something I could use.

------------------
88 Coupe with CJB T-Tops
85 2m4 Sport Coupe
Western New York Fiero
http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/wnyfiero/

Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2007 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayDirect Link to This Post
wedding reception 12-4....
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2007 11:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
I've been looking forward to this! I'll be bringing one of my new badges with me if anyone wants to see one live and in person...
Clint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2007 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Back On Holiday:

wedding reception 12-4....

Is it yours?
FieroVin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2007 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroVinClick Here to visit FieroVin's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroVinDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ACSCAR:

I believe both ACES are comming also. What kind of dish to pass should I consider. Vin do you want to ride down with us again? Andy you need a whole front end but at least you didn't get hurt which is what is important. See you all soon.
ACD2

Sounds good to me.

------------------
Vin

Fieros at The Glen 2007
Fieros at Carlisle 2007
Mid Atlantic Fiero Owners Association
86 SE 2M6 Deceased
86 SE 2M4 Burned
87 GT Black
87 GT Med. Red over Silver

rjblaze

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2007 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rjblazeSend a Private Message to rjblazeDirect Link to This Post
Count me in !!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's too long until Carlisle!
PFF
System Bot
foxgapfiero

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2007 07:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for foxgapfieroSend a Private Message to foxgapfieroDirect Link to This Post
Clint,
Karen and I are coming up. Anything you want us to bring?
Just as a heads up, I'm looking for an 88 gas tank. I found a spot on the Formula's tank that I don't like the look of.
If any one needs anything, let me know and if I have it I will bring it along.

------------------
Mark Hoagland
861/2GT 3.4 5-speed 355 nose and tailights REAL bright yellow
88 Formula Black with Beechwood 3.4 with 4T60 auto Soon to undergo a 5 speed transformation

88Ironduke

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2007 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88IrondukeSend a Private Message to 88IrondukeDirect Link to This Post
I would love to attend but its just a tad bit too far for me. Hope everyone has a good time.

I'll be seeing you soon FoxgapFiero!

88Ironduke

------------------
Pilots with out maintainers are just pedestrians with a cool jacket and sunglasses.
I.Y.A.M.Y.A.S.

Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2007 05:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Direct Link to This Post
Not sure yet on us...but I hope we can make it!

~ Jen
Clint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2007 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintDirect Link to This Post
No body has really claimed anything as of yet in the line of what to bring, so bring what-ever. Just list it here.

I'm pretty sure I have an 88 gas tank around as well.
-clint
Clint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2007 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintDirect Link to This Post

Clint

1284 posts
Member since Sep 1999
Directions:

From North East.
Travel 17W from Binghamton NY towards Elmira.
Take Exit 58 (Lowman Crossover) to Wellsburg
Turn left on exit ramp and travel 1 mile to Wellsburg.
Turn right on NY 427 to go into Wellsburg
Travel .1 (one tenth) of a mile and turn left on NY-367
Go straight on this road for 12.3 miles (this road becomes the Berwick Turnpike) It also crosses over into PA after 1.1 miles so you will be travelling in PA for 11.2 miles before making any road changes.
After going the 12.3 miles on the Berwick Turnpike/NY367 you will come to a stop sign. Turn Right (Springfield Road)
Travel 2.3 Miles on the springfield road and take the first paved road to the left. This is the Wetona road and has signs for the Mt. Pisgah State Park.
Travel 2.8 Miles on the Wetona road and take the first paved road to your left. It is Jackson road and is just a short ways past the church on the Wetona Road.
1.1 mile up Jackson Road you will see a sign for Fiero Drive.

From Upstate NY.
Travel 14 South on through into PA to Columbia Cross Roads. (About 12 miles from the border) Turn left onto the Spring Field road just outside of Columbia Cross Roads. This turn is a sharp left turn up the hill that almost seems like a U-Turn as it goes North for a short bit. If you miss this turn travel straight on into Troy and follow directions from Williamsport below.
Travel 5.3 Miles on the Springfield road and take a Right on the Wetona Road. There are signs for the Mt. Pisgah State Park.
Travel 2.8 Miles on the Wetona road and take the first paved road to your left. It is Jackson road and is just a short ways past the church on the Wetona Road.

From South East.
Follow the Turnpike North and Take Rt. 6 West.
Travel through to East Troy (its about 15-17 miles past Towanda)
Turn Right on the Leona Road (should be signs for Mt Pisgah State Park).
Travel .2 (two tenths) of a mile on the Leona Road and turn right (following signs for state park)
Travel exactly 6 miles (you will see the state park (not County park) at 3.4 miles and leave the state park at 4.7 miles) on the road. At 5.9 miles turn on your right turn signal. It is a blind intersection. Turn right onto Jackson Road.

From South.
Travel 15 North through Williamsport.
Turn right onto 14 North to Troy.
Rt. 6 and Rt 14 merge in Troy, turn right onto Rt. 6 East and travel through Troy. At the East end of Troy Rt. 14 and Rt. 6 split. (there is a Buick Dealer with a Black 86 Fiero in the lot by this intersection) Continue straight on Rt. 6 East.
Travel 2.7 miles on Rt. 6 East (going out of Troy) to East Troy. Turn Left onto the Leona Road.
Travel .2 (two tenths) of a mile on the Leona Road and turn right (following signs for state park)
Travel exactly 6 miles (you will see the state park (not County park) at 3.4 miles and leave the state park at 4.7 miles) on the road. At 5.9 miles turn on your right turn signal. It is a blind intersection. Turn right onto Jackson Road.

[This message has been edited by Clint (edited 04-15-2007).]

Clint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2007 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintDirect Link to This Post
Just a couple of weeks left!!!

------------------
-Nickster

foxgapfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2007 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for foxgapfieroSend a Private Message to foxgapfieroDirect Link to This Post
88ironduke is coming with us. Looking forward to it.
Clint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2007 08:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintDirect Link to This Post
A little over a week! And it is on the 21st!!! NOT the 22nd like the MAFOA website states.

------------------
-Nickster

rjblaze

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2007 02:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rjblazeSend a Private Message to rjblazeDirect Link to This Post
OH MAN!!!!!! The same saturday as spring Carlisle!!!!!!!!! What a dilema!!!!!! I need a clone!!!!!
88Ironduke

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2007 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88IrondukeSend a Private Message to 88IrondukeDirect Link to This Post
Just to throw it out there, I have an 88 Manual crossover coolant pipe up thats not going to get used by me. It is for a V6 / Gertrag 5spd car, I can't say for sure if it will fit on an Izusu transmission thats got a V6 in front of it. If anyone is looking for one I'll bring it with me.

88Ironduke

------------------
Pilots with out maintainers are just pedestrians with a cool jacket and sunglasses.
I.Y.A.M.Y.A.S.

PFF
System Bot
ACSCAR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2007 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ACSCARClick Here to visit ACSCAR's HomePageSend a Private Message to ACSCARDirect Link to This Post
Clint We will bring some brownies for a dish.
acd2
Clint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2007 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rjblaze:

OH MAN!!!!!! The same saturday as spring Carlisle!!!!!!!!! What a dilema!!!!!! I need a clone!!!!!

An over-crowded car show with almost no Fiero's involved vs. a morning with fellow Fiero-ites? What's the dilema?

------------------
-Nickster

agrabo85fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2007 01:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for agrabo85fieroSend a Private Message to agrabo85fieroDirect Link to This Post
I'm making my list for parts....
I cant wait to be there.
I'm not sure if i'm going with Ellen and Gordon this year or not but either way i will be there
Clint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2007 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintDirect Link to This Post
They are coming though right?
Hope to see them again this year!
BigRed88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2007 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BigRed88Send a Private Message to BigRed88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by agrabo85fiero:

I'm not sure if i'm going with Ellen and Gordon this year or not but either way i will be there

You know that you're welcome to ride shotgun with us in "Tiny". Haven't heard from you in a few. Did you lose our phone number?

Originally posted by Clint:

They are coming though right?
Hope to see them again this year!

Gordo and I are planning on attending. The only thing that stands in the way is that we're going to "The Glen" the weekend following the swap meet, and he's been trying to get the nose of his GT repainted. The weather has been totally uncooperative as far as the temperature to shoot paint. He's got it sanded and masked and just waiting for a break.

We're under a "watch" tomorrow through Sunday night and they're forecasting up to a foot of snow. Aaaaaarrrrrrrgh. I've been on Spring Break from school and guess I should have flown to Daytona and made a Grama's Gone Wild Video instead of hanging around here working on my car.

We'll think positive though, and look forward to seeing you (and everyone else). I'll figure out something to bring later in the week.

~Ellen

85_Fiero_2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2007 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85_Fiero_2M4Send a Private Message to 85_Fiero_2M4Direct Link to This Post
I'm not sure If I'm going to go, anyone want to drive down together?

I'm looking for a nice black hood. 2 years ago I managed to get a nice red one for $35 from Clint. Now I need a black one for my GT.

Also I have 2 doors, no power options. Free to a good home. Anybody want them? Or should I just throw them away?
Clint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2007 07:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 85_Fiero_2M4:

I'm not sure If I'm going to go, anyone want to drive down together?

I'm looking for a nice black hood. 2 years ago I managed to get a nice red one for $35 from Clint. Now I need a black one for my GT.

Also I have 2 doors, no power options. Free to a good home. Anybody want them? Or should I just throw them away?

If you bring them down with you and they don't sell I will strip them and send the metal to recycling and save the door skin/hardware.
-clint
foxgapfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2007 07:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for foxgapfieroSend a Private Message to foxgapfieroDirect Link to This Post
Clint, you have a PM.
Mark
85_Fiero_2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2007 10:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 85_Fiero_2M4Send a Private Message to 85_Fiero_2M4Direct Link to This Post

If you bring them down with you and they don't sell I will strip them and send the metal to recycling and save the door skin/hardware.
-clint

Im not really looking to sell them, just someone to use them. Do you have a black hood?
Clint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2007 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintDirect Link to This Post
Serveral black hoods, including this one http://www.mtpisgah.net/Fie...n.php?g2_itemId=2837

-clint
PFF
System Bot
Clint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2007 12:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintDirect Link to This Post

Clint

1284 posts
Member since Sep 1999
Current Forecast... Saturday...Mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 50s.
85_Fiero_2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2007 12:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85_Fiero_2M4Send a Private Message to 85_Fiero_2M4Direct Link to This Post
I remember seeing that hood 2 years ago. Im looking for something slightly more stock lol
85_Fiero_2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2007 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85_Fiero_2M4Send a Private Message to 85_Fiero_2M4Direct Link to This Post

85_Fiero_2M4

1204 posts
Member since Nov 2003

This images is larger than 102400 bytes. Click to view.
foxgapfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2007 05:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for foxgapfieroSend a Private Message to foxgapfieroDirect Link to This Post
Clint, you have a PM. Bump to the top
Clint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2007 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintDirect Link to This Post

The Forecast has changed!!!!
Current Forecast... Saturday...Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 60s.
Nextel dude

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2007 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nextel dudeSend a Private Message to Nextel dudeDirect Link to This Post
how far are you from Baltimore as I have fiero stuff to move as I need the room. Was going to haul it up to Carlisle for the Fiero meet but if I can get rid of it sooner................

Chuck

------------------
1986 SE 4 cyl, 5spd
1987 GT T-Tops
1987 GT 5 spd
1988 SE T-Tops

Clint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2007 05:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintDirect Link to This Post
Approximately 4 hours. Use MapQuest to Troy PA 16947. I am 10 miles away from there. I live to far out in the country to use my address in Map Quest. And using my GPS coordinates tends to have people travel on some poor unpaved back-roads.

Clint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2007 05:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ClintClick Here to visit Clint's HomePageSend a Private Message to ClintDirect Link to This Post

Clint

1284 posts
Member since Sep 1999
Another change!! Saturday...Mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 60s. Light and variable winds...Becoming northwest around 10 mph in the afternoon.
(estimating a High of 69)

OK. Who is bringing what?
I've got Meatballs (will be nice and warm/not spicy) and buns. I seem to remember someone mentioning brownies?
Things we need.
Plates/plastic ware/cups
Salads
Deserts
Chips
Drinks (I will buy if no one claims this by tomorrow)
I have large ice buckets to put the drinks in.

2 DAYS LEFT!
Boominator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2007 09:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoominatorSend a Private Message to BoominatorDirect Link to This Post

OK. Who is bringing what?
I've got Meatballs (will be nice and warm/not spicy) and buns. I seem to remember someone mentioning brownies?
Things we need.
Plates/plastic ware/cups
Salads
Deserts
Chips
Drinks (I will buy if no one claims this by tomorrow)
I have large ice buckets to put the drinks in.

2 DAYS LEFT!

Clint,
The weather forecast looks to be excellent...I'm meeting up with ACD1 and will caravan down with ACD2 & Vin, as well. I'm bringing my wish list & the trusty SUV. I hope you still have the '84 - '87 engine cradle that I was looking for 2 years ago, LOL.
As far as drinks go, I'm can donate cash to the cause if you want to pick them up. You are probably in the best position to know how many people will attend. Let me know if that works for you.
Boomer
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock