Started on: 12-01-2006 10:01 PM
Replies: 180
Last post by: buddycraigg on 04-18-2007 12:27 AM
Finally_Mine_86_GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2006 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTDirect Link to This Post
Ok... here is the idea...

1) post a picture of the gift you were given.
2) no names released for any reason, keep it "secret"
3) have fun showin what you got!
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2006 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post
This is an etched tempered glass tile.
Its sitting on a wood table but its nice a clear. I may mount it in a shadow box and put a light behind it.

Thanks Santa its very nice!
$Rich$

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 397
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2006 12:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for $Rich$Send a Private Message to $Rich$Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

Its sitting on a wood table but its nice a clear. I may mount it in a shadow box and put a light behind it.

WOW thats RAD!!
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2006 06:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartDirect Link to This Post
HEY!!! It's not Christmas yet!! You're not supposed to open your gifts yet.
Finally_Mine_86_GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2006 07:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTDirect Link to This Post
well it's december... i guess it's a christmas eve's eve's eve... etc. etc. gift... lol
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2006 07:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post
Hey I had to see what it was, it didnt have a return address on it.
fierogirls-mom

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2006 05:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogirls-momSend a Private Message to fierogirls-momDirect Link to This Post
Bump to see if anyone else received anything.

When you get your gift would you please post in here, that way I know who got theirs and who didn't.

Thanks!
HIOSILVER!

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2006 08:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HIOSILVER!Send a Private Message to HIOSILVER!Direct Link to This Post
Dang! Thats awesome. Can the person that made it pm me? I would love to buy one.

interceptor429

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2006 08:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for interceptor429Send a Private Message to interceptor429Direct Link to This Post
i recieved mine,..thank you secret santa,just what i wanted...thanks
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2006 10:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post
Wait, isn't it a bit early to be sending out Secret Santa gifts already? I mean, it's three week till Christmas!
fieroluv

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2006 10:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroluvSend a Private Message to fieroluvDirect Link to This Post
I sent mine out already just because I know how sloooow the USPS and other shipping companies get the closer you get to Christmas. It's amazing that if you ship something today they'll receive it in a couple days, but if you ship it next week they might not get it by Christmas. It's a crap shoot.
PFF
System Bot
larini74

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2006 11:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for larini74Click Here to visit larini74's HomePageSend a Private Message to larini74Direct Link to This Post
I sent mine out too....if you wait until next week, it may not get there until after Christmas.....

http://www.fierocountry.us
1984_fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2006 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1984_fieroSend a Private Message to 1984_fieroDirect Link to This Post
love the glass i want one sooooo bad ahhhh id love you have one i have the best idea of what id do with it secret santa plzz iv been really really good talking care of my new fiero and everything can i have one for x-mas thats what i really want -daniel

------------------
fiero the first pontiac 2-seater

ly41181

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2006 12:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ly41181Send a Private Message to ly41181Direct Link to This Post
I got mine too! It's a clock from F-I-E-R-O's store. My wife won't let me hang it in the living room though . Its going to go up in my work area. Thanks very much,

Josh

------------------
"I reject your reality, and substitute my own."
Adam Savage

kwagner

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2006 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kwagnerClick Here to visit kwagner's HomePageSend a Private Message to kwagnerDirect Link to This Post
I got the "Pontiac Fiero Performance Portfolio" from the Fiero Store It's been very interesting reading so far, I've enjoyed it a lot! Err, I mean, I won't open it until Christmas I was going to post a pic but my batteries in my camera are dead, still looking for the charger plug.
FastFieros

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 265
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2006 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastFierosClick Here to visit FastFieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastFierosDirect Link to This Post
Got my banner, it reads " PONTIAC FIERO "... Love it.. I will get a pic in the coming days.

Thank you..

Loyde
crazyfieromike

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2006 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crazyfieromikeSend a Private Message to crazyfieromikeDirect Link to This Post

i want one some one pm me info so i can buy!!!
fieroluv

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2006 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroluvSend a Private Message to fieroluvDirect Link to This Post

I got mine today. Thanks Secret Santa I luv it. I actually don't have any detailing stuff, believe it or not. It will get much use this spring and summer.

kwagner

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2006 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kwagnerClick Here to visit kwagner's HomePageSend a Private Message to kwagnerDirect Link to This Post
Nice!
mtncrasher

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2006 04:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mtncrasherSend a Private Message to mtncrasherDirect Link to This Post
I got my gift today but I don't have a camera handy right now so I will say this;

It is now much more fun to mix.....

AND......

I am also now certified to use........

Anyone want to guess what I got???

Thanks secret santa!!!!
G.

P.S. the note that came with my gift said "Knock a cold one back from secret santa"
Time to start wondering who sent this to me. Thanks again

Fiero1Fan

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2006 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
I got mine. Will open on Christmas.
PFF
System Bot
Intel

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 53
Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2006 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IntelSend a Private Message to IntelDirect Link to This Post
After a few years on the waiting list my gift is on it's way from CAV in south africa, with a little luck it will get here before christmas.
This piece almost made me sell and get out of fieros but my father convinced me to just put it on hold in his garage, he loves the fiero and will probably drive it now and then.

http://www.cav.co.za/images/client%20gallery/08.JPG
Mine will be silver titanium just like the one on the link, no stripes and with a 6 speed audi gearbox and 351 fuel injected supecharged engine (optional).
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2006 10:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarDirect Link to This Post
Mine arrived from SC. Thanks SS (Secret Santa)
DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2006 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Direct Link to This Post
My gift arrived today..........Thanks S.S. .I wasn't planning on opening until Christmas but I didn’t know it was my gift…I opened a letter from the Fiero Store thinking it was a ad…..wrong it was a $50 gift certificate.
And a little info for others sending these as gifts……..I also found out who my S.S. was……….they enclosed a invoice with the gift certificate.
Finally_Mine_86_GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2006 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTDirect Link to This Post
the one i sent went out yesterday... they said they are sending me the invoiceand keeping my name away from it but we'll see. hehehe... i didn't think the company would have sent it out this fast but very cool... just trying to keep this thread alive... anybody else?
DtheC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2006 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DtheCSend a Private Message to DtheCDirect Link to This Post
I just got mine from Sinter Klaus in Orlando FL. The card says not to open till Christmas eve. I live in CST so when it becomes the 25th at the International Date line...........? It says something about having them ready by 24:00 hours? Hmmmmmmmm.
My sisters family with 2 kidoes age 7 & 5 won't be here till our families Christmass celebration on the 28th. Should I wait till the 28th and hope the gift is family friendly, or follow the instructions?

------------------
Ol' Paint, 88 Base coupe auto.
Turning white on top, like owner.
Leaks a little, like owner.
Doesn't smoke, unlike owner

[This message has been edited by DtheC (edited 12-12-2006).]

never2old

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2006 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for never2oldSend a Private Message to never2oldDirect Link to This Post
Nothing like a peedoff Santa.....
I would wait until Christmas
Finally_Mine_86_GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2006 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTDirect Link to This Post
go by the instructions
Gecko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2006 11:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GeckoSend a Private Message to GeckoDirect Link to This Post
I received my gift moments ago, and I am a bit tired so I was looking at it and wondering "what did I order and never receive and had also forgotten about?" hmmmm It's a computer related box but I knew I surely didn't order what was on the outside of the box" I put it on my kitchen counter and was getting the scissors when it started to move/ jump about and almost fell in the sink.

ok ok ok....maybe I made that last part up.

This is NOT a small box either, its rather large and has some weight to it. The soda is only to show the size.

I started opening it and saw some handwriting on the box. ahhhh now I remember Darlene saying to keep an eye out for my gift because it was on the way. Given the handwriting/drawings that are showing up it tells me that my secret santa is obviously a highly talented artist.

and very concerned for my safety as well.

Right towards the top of the box is what appears to be a 1st gift

Gecko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2006 11:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GeckoSend a Private Message to GeckoDirect Link to This Post

Gecko

5954 posts
Member since Aug 2004
So far pretty cool. Now there is a note explaining the other items which are packaged beneath it. I did read the note, sorry the pic isn't clear enough for you to read it LOL.

Ok I can't do that to you. Here is the note so you can read it.

Now this really has me curious what is below. But that whole "maybe I should save it and open the rest on Christmas day" thing is in my brain. Man this will be so difficult waiting out the day, let alone 12 days.

I actually re-taped it up so my family won't peek, and the cat and the geckos won't be able to get into it either, and put it by the tree (to big to be under)

[This message has been edited by Gecko (edited 12-13-2006).]

Finally_Mine_86_GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2006 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTDirect Link to This Post
very nice... there is a few people that i think this could be from... lol... very funny. Can't wait to see what they are.
PFF
System Bot
shawnkfl

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 72
Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2006 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shawnkflSend a Private Message to shawnkflDirect Link to This Post
here's what i got!

This images is larger than 100K. Click to view.

my secret santa did some digging around to find my interests appartently! here's my 32mm socket i've been looking for! i've searched all over parts stores trying to find one of these!

also, my secret santa is VERY talented with a scroll saw. These are all cut out and assembled very carefully. i even get the Steelers logo on the large one! These will look great on my "fiero wall". look closely at the detail on these. i'ts awesome! the little one is a mirtror (pic doesn't show it very well) the big one is about 1" thick! it's really nice work!

Thank you santa! i love these. I wish i could make stuff like that.

...now....to figure out who it's from....time for me to do some digging...

[This message has been edited by shawnkfl (edited 12-13-2006).]

FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2006 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
I got my box a few days ago.

It said 'Do not open till x-mas"

So, I declared THAt day to be x-mas, and opened it. It had a TON of neat stuff in there!
Lots of Fiero-related things, car-related things, and some great pics.

I'll post pics after I get a chance to take some pics.

Still hafta mail out my gift to my Secret Santa! (I'm SUCH a slacker!!!!!)

(It should reach them by the 25th...)

-FieroRumor

edit: Awww, come on, Gecko, open that stuff up!!!!! We are all BORED here!!!!! (and if any of the gifts are "living", you might wanna open it asap!)

(and What's that thing on the "You're Saved" sheet?!?!?! Looks like Thingy with spikes...?)

[This message has been edited by FieroRumor (edited 12-13-2006).]

NSAN1T

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2006 01:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NSAN1TSend a Private Message to NSAN1TDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroRumor:

(and What's that thing on the "You're Saved" sheet?!?!?! Looks like Thingy with spikes...?)

miny air bag. LOL it looks like a peice of "bubble" plastic for shipping items.. could be wrong..

I'm a slacker too.... I haven't had the $ or the time yet.. I'm sorry mines not going to make it by xmas.. but soon!!
ryan.hess

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 319
Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2006 02:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessDirect Link to This Post
Thank you secret santa

Now I've got some fiero reading material

Scythe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2006 03:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ScytheSend a Private Message to ScytheDirect Link to This Post

That's hilarious, haha. I'm such a geek....

EDIT: Gotta get the right image

[This message has been edited by Scythe (edited 12-13-2006).]

topcat

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 148
Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2006 05:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for topcatSend a Private Message to topcatDirect Link to This Post
Mine arrived a week and a half ago. It will not be opened until Christmas, but since it is in an envelope, I'd wager on a gift certificate...
Gecko

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2006 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GeckoSend a Private Message to GeckoDirect Link to This Post
Luckily I was kept busy today so the temptation was held back....going thru the night will be much more difficult. My secret santa did such an awesome job on this.

oh and FR, I am not sure, but it looks like a rare prehistoric Thingiesaurus.

I did send my item out. I was trying to hold out til I came up with something imaginative/creative but I guess my mind just doesn't work that way. Or work at all for that matter. I wasn't able to find out much about my person, but I think they will still enjoy the gift I got them.

I just hope they like purple stuff singing 'I love you, you love me....'

[This message has been edited by Gecko (edited 12-13-2006).]

Richjk21

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2006 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Richjk21Send a Private Message to Richjk21Direct Link to This Post
I got mine a week or so ago .... and held out as long as I could .... but my Curiosity got the better of me. I got a toy Fiero car that's a combination lock/keychain/pull back and go car. A bottle of Jones Soda (the ones who also do the holiday flavors like Turkey & gravy) with a personalized label with an LT1 Choptop..... and....... a T shirt from the 20th Anniversary signed by Hulki & Parki Thank you very very much Secret Santa You definitely helped make this a great Christmas!!!
fierogirls-mom

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2006 09:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogirls-momSend a Private Message to fierogirls-momDirect Link to This Post
Wow, lots of great stuff here!
Keep em coming guys and girls!!

Thanks to all of you so far for sending your stuff out.
It's very much appreciated!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock