Netherlands Fiero Meeting by ducattiman
Started on: 06-22-2006 04:28 PM
Replies: 188
Last post by: Sharkman on 02-17-2007 07:45 PM
ducattiman

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2006 04:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ducattimanSend a Private Message to ducattimanDirect Link to This Post
Eh All.

Ok here is the deal.A few members and i will be holding a Fiero Meeting in Veenendaal.it is behind the Burger King on Rondweg-West

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Archives/Archive-000002/HTML/20050818-1-051270.html this is at the Same Place as last year

Now the date. It is in August 26 2006...i will be there at around 12:00 noon setting up..This i hope for it to be better..As my plans r this.

There will a free BB-Q of Hambugers (Americain Style )
Also free Drinks will at hand

Al i ask from u is to Bring ur fiero and ur smile and we have a good meeting

If ur fiero is broken or not running right ,,just bring a photo of ur car and ur still welcome

Also if u know of other people that r not on this forum but live in europe pls drop them a line to come and have some Fun

If u have any more questions pls feel free to Email me at ducattiman@yahoo.com
or Rod a.k.a Fie Ro at roderick.baas@tros.nl

Hope to See u Soon
ok out of towners

Ibishotel www.ibishotel.com (Hotel Code 0648) more info

Vendelier 8 TEL (31) 0318 52 22 22

3905PA Veenendaal

The cost is for a 2 day weekend at 55 euro,,Starts from firday and ends saturday i cant remember the time she said but look at the internet site or call to reservation..The Brunch is only 10 euro all u can eat..not bad eh..

It is right across the street from we r

[This message has been edited by ducattiman (edited 07-13-2006).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
ltlfrari

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2006 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ltlfrariClick Here to visit ltlfrari's HomePageSend a Private Message to ltlfrariDirect Link to This Post
I'll be the first to say it - Bit too far for me to make it

------------------
Dave E

www.ltlfrari.com

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2006 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockDirect Link to This Post
A bump for the dutch.
Tinton

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 295
User Banned

Report this Post06-22-2006 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TintonSend a Private Message to TintonDirect Link to This Post
Pay for my ticket over and I'll be there!

------------------

http://members.cardomain.com/tinton

87_FieroGT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2006 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87_FieroGTSend a Private Message to 87_FieroGTDirect Link to This Post

Wow, I always wondered what a Dutch Burger King looked like.

Looks like a superstar gathering (Yellowstone, Fie ro, etc.). Take lots of pictures and don't forget your friends across the pond.

------------------

Visit my website!
David
2 Corinthians 5: 17
1987 Pontiac Fiero GT, 5 Speed
2005 Pontiac Grand Am SE, 3400 V6

BrewCheese

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2006 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BrewCheeseSend a Private Message to BrewCheeseDirect Link to This Post
Sure wish I could go being 100% dutch and all Oh..well, Hope you guys have a great turnout and a great time!

Jason
Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2006 05:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoDirect Link to This Post
lol I didnt knew exactly what your plans were but I support them
shall I post it on the dutch forum?....we DO need some fiero FUN here

Cliff will you be there? I have never seen you at a meeting around here....

or ARE you just software?
my-fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2006 05:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for my-fieroSend a Private Message to my-fieroDirect Link to This Post
my-fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2006 06:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for my-fieroSend a Private Message to my-fieroDirect Link to This Post

my-fiero

298 posts
Member since Dec 2002

Originally posted by Fie Ro:

Cliff will you be there? I have never seen you at a meeting around here....

or ARE you just software?

http://www.my-fiero.com/pictures/events/2003-08-24%20inno%20meeting/images/deelnemer-24.JPG

Here is Cliff (on the left)
ducattiman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2006 06:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ducattimanSend a Private Message to ducattimanDirect Link to This Post
Eh Rod if u can yeah do it.post it on the other dutch forums..the more the merrier....u can bbq then too,,get u to work..

OMG eh my-fiero,,,hey it has been some time since i seen u last..can u post on the msn forums for me...

Yellowstone call dieter and his bud to come too eh
ducattiman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2006 06:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ducattimanSend a Private Message to ducattimanDirect Link to This Post

ducattiman

674 posts
Member since Mar 2003

Originally posted by my-fiero:

http://www.my-fiero.com/pictures/events/2003-08-24%20inno%20meeting/images/deelneme r-24.JPG

Here is Cliff (on the left)

LOL<,thats not cliff ...the last i heard cliff was a new form of A.I software made by microsoft..and the designer was hard on fiero's
PFF
System Bot
my-fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2006 07:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for my-fieroSend a Private Message to my-fieroDirect Link to This Post
OK I post it on the "FieroNederland" forum

I will also make contact whit Germany

dratts

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2006 09:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsDirect Link to This Post
Off topic, but there was a posting of a possible automoda type convertible kit being manufactured in the Netherlands. Anybody know about this?
ducattiman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2006 11:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ducattimanSend a Private Message to ducattimanDirect Link to This Post
no but i have seen a few up close and i am not impressed.
Fiero1Fan

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2006 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
ducattiman, if I have the Lady up and running by then I'll be there and I'll try to bring a couple of friends with me.
Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2006 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoDirect Link to This Post
Cool!
ducattiman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2006 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ducattimanSend a Private Message to ducattimanDirect Link to This Post
FieroFan even if u dont have her running pls drop by and get ahold of Dieter i want him to show up..i miss chatting to him
ducattiman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2006 03:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ducattimanSend a Private Message to ducattimanDirect Link to This Post

ducattiman

674 posts
Member since Mar 2003
oh by the way Rod and i would like to Thank Stan for the quick banner he made

pavo_roddy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2006 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dratts:

Off topic, but there was a posting of a possible automoda type convertible kit being manufactured in the Netherlands. Anybody know about this?

Hi all,

If the owner of this car shows up, could someone who posts on here get some info?? Esp. on whether or not it is still made, and at what cost....... Thanx for your time!!

------------------
Me, I sell engines, the cars are for free, I need something to crate the engines in....
Enzo Ferrari....

Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2006 05:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ducattiman:

and get ahold of Dieter

Do you mean Dietmar the guy who does the fiberglassing?
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2006 06:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post

Fiero1Fan

4364 posts
Member since Sep 2005
Anyone know if Yellowstone is planning on coming? I can give him a call too if need be.
PFF
System Bot
ducattiman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2006 09:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ducattimanSend a Private Message to ducattimanDirect Link to This Post
call them all..get all the troops together and come over..........

Wait a min..didn't that happen allready a few times...OPPS SORRY ME BAD

[This message has been edited by ducattiman (edited 06-24-2006).]

Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2006 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoDirect Link to This Post
lol I wouldnt mind a german "Fiero" invasion..
We need some frankfurters for the bbq

btw heres todays dutch invasion of Germany

They got pulled over by german police, nothing to do with the vehicle but they were holding up traffic.
ducattiman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2006 02:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ducattimanSend a Private Message to ducattimanDirect Link to This Post
LMAO
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2006 11:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
The Dutch are always good for a laugh!!
Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2006 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post
I'M SO THERE!

Oh wait, no I'm not.

Have fun!
ducattiman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2006 03:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ducattimanSend a Private Message to ducattimanDirect Link to This Post
Eh Todd come on over u can crash at my house for a few days..

Yeah u r right about dutch are always good for a laugh between all the pot smoking and beer drinking,,
3.8T

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2006 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 3.8TClick Here to visit 3.8T's HomePageSend a Private Message to 3.8TDirect Link to This Post
haha, i like the dutch team!!!

i hope they make it thru far in the world cup finals!!!

(portugal is winning right now though)
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2006 04:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post
Nice "tail ends" you have there. Oh, the girl too, hehe.

ducattiman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2006 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ducattimanSend a Private Message to ducattimanDirect Link to This Post
and yes for THE LAST TIME..i was not looking at yellowstone women butt..i have the pic to prove it,,i was taking a pic of rod car when she stepped in.
DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2006 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Direct Link to This Post
How far is Veenendaa from Amsterdam? . I haven’t been there since 1982. I can’t make it this year , but maybe next year. I’m sure this would be a really great time. There are lots of really nice Dutch and German Fieros……… I always tell my wife if anything ever happens to her I’m selling everything and moving to Amsterdam……Legal pot and prostitution. What more could a old man need..
PFF
System Bot
Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2006 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoDirect Link to This Post

and yes for THE LAST TIME..i was not looking at yellowstone women butt..i have the pic to prove it,,i was taking a pic of rod car when she stepped in.

lol, show your picture then
That pic is one year old but your wife still spanks you for it

I know cause it happened in my livingroom today when you scrolled to that pic

But we got some ideas lined up for the meeting

[This message has been edited by Fie Ro (edited 06-25-2006).]

ducattiman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2006 12:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ducattimanSend a Private Message to ducattimanDirect Link to This Post
i have the pic right in front of me and i have nothing to prove....
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2006 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post

i have nothing to prove....

Right....we believe you!! NOT!!
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2006 01:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post

Fiero1Fan

4364 posts
Member since Sep 2005
Now back on topic. Talked with Dietmar, he didn't say yes he would be there but he didn't say he wouldn't be either.
I have 2 friends who will come with me. Now I really have to get the Lady finished.
IwannaIRM

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2006 04:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMDirect Link to This Post
Anyone have a spare Fiero that will be sitting around for this event? I am working in Europe for the next few months and would like to come to this event if I can get the time off from work. Would be great to meet my European Fiero bretheran...and sistern...lol, ok, it's late here in Romania and my English is greatly affected by the locals.

Anyway, I will see if I can make it to the event even if it's in a rental car. Don't poke fun at the front engined car when it shows up...lol

------------------
84 Fiero SE, Custom Hybrid (Updated to 88 wiring throughout, t-tops, V6, 5spd, Fastback, IMSA style whale tail, Formula bumpers and Held coil-overs) Navy Blue Metallic Paint custom wheels.
84 Fiero DGP/IMSA Widebody (Resurection has begun - maiden "work-in-progress" showing at Daytona)

my-fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2006 06:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for my-fieroSend a Private Message to my-fieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DL10:

How far is Veenendaa from Amsterdam? . I haven’t been there since 1982. I can’t make it this year , but maybe next year. I’m sure this would be a really great time. There are lots of really nice Dutch and German Fieros……… I always tell my wife if anything ever happens to her I’m selling everything and moving to Amsterdam……Legal pot and prostitution. What more could a old man need..

it's not far only 75 km
Veendaal is in the middle of the Netherlands, and it's next to the highway. so easy to find

I will be there

------------------
Fiero GT 1988 2.8V6
Fiero GT 1987 3.4V6 T-top in progress

my_fiero@hotmail.com
www.my-fiero.com

Fie Ro

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2006 01:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fie RoSend a Private Message to Fie RoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IwannaIRM:
Anyway, I will see if I can make it to the event even if it's in a rental car. Don't poke fun at the front engined car when it shows up...lol

No problem you are still welcome.....if you park it away from the fiero's lol
Maybe you can even join german fiero's halfway your trip....would be cool if you can make it

Kristian V

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2006 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kristian VSend a Private Message to Kristian VDirect Link to This Post
Fiero1Fan just made me aware of this Fiero-meting.
I hope i can make it. Will have to check the date.
Where is this place? I will have to take the boat to Denmark/Fredrikshavn and drive through Denmark/Germany to get there.
Anyone know how far i will have to drive?
(A exact adress would help. My GPS would show me location and total distance.)

Only the read one works at the moment. But one should do!

------------------
87-GT - 5-spd. Red
87-GT - 5-spd. Black

ducattiman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2006 03:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ducattimanSend a Private Message to ducattimanDirect Link to This Post
Not to sure..but i was planning on fishing for a month in norway camp and it was something like 1300km's way from here
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock