Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  20% OFF Fiero Flush Mounting Kits if we can get at least 10 people to buy! (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
20% OFF Fiero Flush Mounting Kits if we can get at least 10 people to buy! by F-I-E-R-O
Started on: 12-08-2005 01:36 PM
Replies: 58
Last post by: partsman on 01-29-2006 10:53 PM
F-I-E-R-O

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2005 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
"Hello Andrew,
I apologize for the delay but I am just in the middle of moving. Do you have an idea on how many mounting kits for the group buy? If you can get together 10 or more orders I will give you 20% off the price for the mounting kits.

Sincerely,
Mark Penny
www.humount.com "

50% sounds better, but I'll take anything I can get. So, sound off if you have a little extra Christmas money left over or have someone who's looking for a gift idea for you. So far, we have one to order (me). I'm not sure how he'll work out knowing how many is in the group, though I'll send him the link to this thread to keep an eye on what's happening. Probably just make a note that you're part of the PFF forum so he'll know where the order is comming from and who to give the discount to.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2005 02:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post
How much?
Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2005 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Direct Link to This Post
I thought this was for headlights, but the link appears to be for stereos.
Fierosalvage

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2005 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierosalvageSend a Private Message to FierosalvageDirect Link to This Post
Yea How much!!!
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2005 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
$40 regular price, but he has others to chose from that are lighted... Click on the link above to find out more...
Chewy_bjj

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2005 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chewy_bjjSend a Private Message to Chewy_bjjDirect Link to This Post
i'd buy one
FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2005 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
I'm interested...
captinhowdy83

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2005 02:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for captinhowdy83Click Here to visit captinhowdy83's HomePageSend a Private Message to captinhowdy83Direct Link to This Post
I just bought one a few weeks ago

------------------
Dustin Watson
1984 2m4 sport
1984 buick regal limited coupe
om3ga83@yahoo.com
captinhowdy83@aim.com

Haagster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2005 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HaagsterSend a Private Message to HaagsterDirect Link to This Post
I am in!!

------------------

Project Fiero GT 2M8 Update thread

IwannaIRM

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2005 03:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMDirect Link to This Post
I would be interested in one also. I will go for one with red illumination one. Sooooooo, 20% off of $55 correct? This fits all single din stereos correct?
daniel87fierogt

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2005 03:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for daniel87fierogtSend a Private Message to daniel87fierogtDirect Link to This Post
I want one. Im going to get one of the red illuminated ones with the the light up lettering say "Fiero GT". So he is saying that as long as he gets at least 10 orders then he give 20% off of the total order cost? This will fit any 1 din radio right? How many do you have so far?
PFF
System Bot
Fastback 86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2005 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by daniel87fierogt:

I want one. Im going to get one of the red illuminated ones with the the light up lettering say "Fiero GT". So he is saying that as long as he gets at least 10 orders then he give 20% off of the total order cost? This will fit any 1 din radio right? How many do you have so far?

What he said.

F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2005 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
I sent an email to Mark asking that he get involved with the thread, so hopefully that will answer all questions. I'd hate to say something about a product that I haven't received or installed yet, though from previous posts, I have heard that this is a very good product.
daniel87fierogt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2005 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for daniel87fierogtSend a Private Message to daniel87fierogtDirect Link to This Post
I hope he can get involved with this so he can answer all of the questions that we have here. I have been wanting to buy one of these for quite a few months now and this little 20% incentive was all i needed to go ahead and buy it.
Pegasus SD455

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2005 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pegasus SD455Send a Private Message to Pegasus SD455Direct Link to This Post
Count me in as well. I am interested in the blue illuminated flush mount.
Haagster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2005 10:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HaagsterSend a Private Message to HaagsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Pegasus SD455:
Count me in as well. I am interested in the blue illuminated flush mount.

Yea. There's the ticket. Change my request for the blue illuminated!!

------------------

Project Fiero GT 2M8 Update thread

t-bird1963

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2005 11:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for t-bird1963Send a Private Message to t-bird1963Direct Link to This Post
Dang, already installed on all mine. But I do love them.
x-thumpr-x

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2005 05:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for x-thumpr-xSend a Private Message to x-thumpr-xDirect Link to This Post
Any idea where he's moving too? He only an hour away from me right now.
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2005 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
Edit...

Mark has been very busy getting his merchandise out to his customers and promises to stop by soon! Sounds like a nice guy and I'm glad that things are going well with his business!

[This message has been edited by F-I-E-R-O (edited 12-09-2005).]

TD37

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2005 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TD37Click Here to visit TD37's HomePageSend a Private Message to TD37Direct Link to This Post
I'm officially in for one as well! Mine is custom with red illumination hope to hear from Mark soon.

-Tim

F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2005 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
Just a note, they come illuminated or brushed aluminum for a little more. I wish I had pics of these. Seems like someone had some of the illuminated installed and it looked awesome! I'll do a search and see if I can find it.
PFF
System Bot
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2005 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
Here we go...

Oooooops.... HERE it is...

daniel87fierogt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2005 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for daniel87fierogtSend a Private Message to daniel87fierogtDirect Link to This Post
Yellowstone, wow thats looking good Hey do you think you could snap a pic for us so we could see what it looks like at night with it all lit up?
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2005 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by daniel87fierogt:

Yellowstone, wow thats looking good Hey do you think you could snap a pic for us so we could see what it looks like at night with it all lit up?

Not it, she. And include one of the surround if you would please.

Exodus5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2005 09:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Exodus5Send a Private Message to Exodus5Direct Link to This Post
I'm in for one with Red illumination too. I just want to be sure this is happening before I place an order. Those things with the lettering and illumination could get $$.
Mark_P

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2005 12:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mark_PSend a Private Message to Mark_PDirect Link to This Post
Hello,
Andrew asked if I would be interested in offering a group buy for the Fiero mounting kits. If he can put together 10 or more orders I would offer 20% off the mounting kits. The non-illuminated hu mounting kit that is normally $40 would be $38. The red mini lamp illuminated kit that sells for $55 would be $44 and the blue illuminated would be $48. The lettering choices are Fiero, Fiero GT and Fiero SE with the Pontiac lettering engraved below. Custom lettering would be $10 extra. Shipping via first class mail is a flat rate of $5. The mounting kits will fit most heads unit except the Blaupunkt and the new JVC with the large display on the faceplate. If you have any question please ask.

Sincerely,
Mark Penny

daniel87fierogt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2005 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for daniel87fierogtSend a Private Message to daniel87fierogtDirect Link to This Post
Mark,
Okay so how do i get the 20% discount at your site. Do you take credit? If not then ill send you a money order. I would like one of the red illumintated ones that says Fiero GT.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2005 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post
Mark, what would be the deadline ?
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2005 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
For $10 extra, how cool would it be to have your cars name or PFF logon incorporated into your car! THAT is an awesome idea (at least I think so!) Thanks Mark for jumping in!!! For some reason, I thought he was already a member here? Oh well, at least I managed to get the forum one more member... 11,XXX + 1
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2005 12:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
Bump!
Tinton

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 295
User Banned

Report this Post12-11-2005 01:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TintonSend a Private Message to TintonDirect Link to This Post
Like cliffw, I'm interesting in the deadline? I'm looking at 1 din stereos for my SE and it would be cool to get this nice mounting kit, but I'm not in the market *right now*. Maybe in a week, gotta work to save up some money . I'd be interested in a "Fiero SE" flushmount with blue illumination. Anyone got any pics of the illumination at night?

------------------
I am the signature virus, please put me in your signature so I can spread

Originally posted by Formula88:
Might as well cut the crack pipe out and put the joint in there.
PFF
System Bot
eajohnso

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2005 09:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for eajohnsoSend a Private Message to eajohnsoDirect Link to This Post
Please add me to the list. I want red illumination with text reading Fiero GT. When will this order go in? Do you place the order or do we get a code to enter at the web-site in order to get the 20% discount?
aerosmithr0cker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2005 10:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for aerosmithr0ckerSend a Private Message to aerosmithr0ckerDirect Link to This Post
Id be interested in a one that either said just Fiero or Fiero 2M8 with blue illumination but id have to wait to make sure i have the extra cash. this time of year its hard to buy just basic appearance things like that.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2005 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by aerosmithr0cker:
...... this time of year its hard to buy just basic appearance things like that.

I agree. I can e-mail Santa and see how nice I was this year but I was hoping for a January deadline. I think Santa is giving me coal .

Originally posted by cliffw:
Mark, what would be the deadline ?

I want a Fiero GT in red illumination. I can promise to be extra good next year, it has worked in the past.
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2005 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
I'll have the specifics asap! Here's a link to some of his satisfied customers. If you are interested in a custom design and want me to put it together for you let me know.

This images is larger than 100K. Click to view.
This images is larger than 100K. Click to view.

Garethster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2005 03:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GarethsterSend a Private Message to GarethsterDirect Link to This Post
Please add me to the list. I want red illumination with text reading Fiero GT.
F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2005 02:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post
Start ordering now. Include in your response:
PFF Member Holiday 20% Discount

This promotion is open to PFF MEMBERS AND YOUR FRIENDS ONLY, SO SPREAD THE WORD!

The promotion lasts until January 31, 2006
(for those who get Christmas money and still want to order)

PFF Member Holiday Promotional applies to all Fiero products. This would be the perfect time to upgrade from the standard display mount to the illuminated version (red or blue ) and to have your display mount customized.

For additional customizing, the lettering can be a maximum of 1/2" high and 6" long. The way I have the system set up is by using true type fonts for the lettering. When the lettering is cut out the center needs to remain attached so that it will not fall out when I machine them.

Please note our Shipping and Customer Satisfaction Guarantee statement.

Currently, payments can easily be made through Paypal.

Any questions, please feel free to contact us at:

Contact Us:
MAPtech Enterprises
138 Orkney St E.
Caledonia, Ont.
N3W 1C5
Canada

Phone (905) 543 8402
mark@maptechenterprises.com

Or visit the site at MAPtech Enterprises

I've sent an email to Mark about accepting payment by money order and I'll let you know. But for now, Paypal will be the fastest (only) way to get your order in.

F-I-E-R-O

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2005 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post

F-I-E-R-O

8410 posts
Member since Jan 2005
Anyone who needs help putting a custom surround together, let me know. I have tons of fonts available if you found a style you like somewhere and will be happy to help you put it together!
JaxDomino

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2005 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JaxDominoSend a Private Message to JaxDominoDirect Link to This Post
That is too cool. So my friend that has Trans Am WS.6 would not be able to order this at the dicount rate? Or could I order it and get the dicount?

------------------

'87 Fiero GT Fastback Auto.

[This message has been edited by JaxDomino (edited 12-12-2005).]

TD37

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2005 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TD37Click Here to visit TD37's HomePageSend a Private Message to TD37Direct Link to This Post
Just ordered my custom lettered, red lit, brushed mount. Not sure how the discount works with paypal but we'll see. Total was $85.00 shipped and thats what I paid through paypal. Will I get refunded the discount money? Either way I was going to get one for X-mas but would be great to get that $15 back.

-Tim

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock