Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Osage Beach Show.... 56K warning. (Pics) (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
Osage Beach Show.... 56K warning. (Pics) by fierodustin_86
Started on: 08-07-2005 05:09 PM
Replies: 132
Last post by: MarioAlmada on 08-17-2005 12:58 AM
fierodustin_86

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2005 05:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierodustin_86Send a Private Message to fierodustin_86Direct Link to This Post
I have a few to post so please be patient. thanks.
The show was pretty good except for it was a bit small.. Well here ya go.....

Gene's car. Best of show

My car

Jacks car

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
fierodustin_86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2005 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierodustin_86Send a Private Message to fierodustin_86Direct Link to This Post
Chris's car

Terry's car

Kevins car

Dans car

fierodustin_86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2005 05:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierodustin_86Send a Private Message to fierodustin_86Direct Link to This Post

fierodustin_86

970 posts
Member since Aug 2002

Jennifers car

Johns

A Lambo with a 350

A nice nochy

exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2005 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

How many cars would you say showed up ?

fierodustin_86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2005 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierodustin_86Send a Private Message to fierodustin_86Direct Link to This Post
This is one from Jefferson City. (shortest drive)

Oslo

Seans car

Northstar convertable

fierodustin_86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2005 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierodustin_86Send a Private Message to fierodustin_86Direct Link to This Post

fierodustin_86

970 posts
Member since Aug 2002
Here are a couple of shots

fierodustin_86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2005 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierodustin_86Send a Private Message to fierodustin_86Direct Link to This Post

fierodustin_86

970 posts
Member since Aug 2002
Here are a couple of cruise shots

Thats all I have for now... Sorry if I missed you. Please feel free to post you Pics...

Disillusion

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2005 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DisillusionSend a Private Message to DisillusionDirect Link to This Post
Wow..theres some nice cars there! I like the gold gt. Any more info on the ground fx/rockers on it
fierodustin_86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2005 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierodustin_86Send a Private Message to fierodustin_86Direct Link to This Post
Jack said that he got them from someone in Germany. He also said that they are the only ones that he knows of.
fierodustin_86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2005 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierodustin_86Send a Private Message to fierodustin_86Direct Link to This Post

fierodustin_86

970 posts
Member since Aug 2002

Originally posted by exoticse:

How many cars would you say showed up ?

I beleive just over 20 cars for the show. I didnt really count. I was just happy that there was enough for the show.

sostock

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2005 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sostockSend a Private Message to sostockDirect Link to This Post
man, that looks like a great time. anybody have info on next years event? i'm going to put in for time off now so i can go!
PFF
System Bot
MilleniumFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2005 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MilleniumFieroSend a Private Message to MilleniumFieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierodustin_86:

what the heck is that?!?!

------------------
prowling the pacific...

87 GT - V8 - 5 Speed

jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2005 07:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post

I beleive just over 20 cars for the show. I didnt really count. I was just happy that there was enough for the show.

It looks like a fun time was had by all, even though it was small. I hope the summer CFOGi show doesn't fade away. I wish I could have come but I don't have a show ready car at the moment. Please post more pics, and tell us how the get the German rockers!

HI-TECH

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 123
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2005 07:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HI-TECHClick Here to visit HI-TECH's HomePageSend a Private Message to HI-TECHDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MilleniumFiero:

thats badass....

sostock

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2005 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sostockSend a Private Message to sostockDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jscott1:

It looks like a fun time was had by all, even though it was small. I hope the summer CFOGi show doesn't fade away. I wish I could have come but I don't have a show ready car at the moment. Please post more pics, and tell us how the get the German rockers!

David Hasselhoff was there?!

fierodustin_86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2005 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierodustin_86Send a Private Message to fierodustin_86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by MilleniumFiero:

I thought that that might draw some questions. Here ya go...
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/065764.html

HI-TECH

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 123
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2005 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HI-TECHClick Here to visit HI-TECH's HomePageSend a Private Message to HI-TECHDirect Link to This Post

I thought that that might draw some questions. Here ya go...
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/065764.html

whould ya mind sending me more info and pics on it please.... (if you want to) ...your genus desighn got my gears turning in the ye' old noggen

madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2005 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post
Nice cars. Any more pics of this modification?
Wudman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2005 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WudmanSend a Private Message to WudmanDirect Link to This Post
It was a good time all in all. Glad that I was invited to be there to provide background "noise" for the Friday night mixer and the Saturday show. It was good to see Ed and Rosy as well as a few others I had not seen for several years and to meet new friends as well as people I know from Pennocks. As usual, every single Fiero person was enjoyable to meet. My better half, Gabi, who had never been to a car show in her life, had a great time as well and is even a bigger Fiero fan than before. She now knows that not all Fieros are plain jane coupes or projects in waiting. (that by the way is all my fault...)

The weather ended up being perfect although it did warm up on Saturday to three notches above toasty. Fortunately none of the rain that was forcasted or even at one point, in the area showed up for the show. It was very well organized and kudos should be give to all the CFOGi members made the event possible. This is an event in a location with all the bonuses that the Dell's offers, centrally located with plenty of fun to be had in and around the show.

Clearly there are lots of shows to choose from for Fiero fans, hopefully this is one that more should support. As it is one individual drove 2000 miles to attend and by that made the event an international event, true to CFOGi's membership.

Thanks from me to Jennifer, Tanya, Dan, Eric and especially John for making it pretty darn easy to be there.

Hopefully everyone gets home safely whether home is near or far! Once I collect the images from a few folks who are on the road, I will post up a page of the show at the Fiero Photo-Rama!

------------------
Wudman
Affordable Websites & Search Engine Optimization - Premium Disc Jockey, Emcee & PA Services for Southern Illinois & Metro St. Louis
Home of the one and only Fiero Photo-Rama
www.fierodriver.com

fierodustin_86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2005 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierodustin_86Send a Private Message to fierodustin_86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

Nice cars. Any more pics of this modification?

This is the only other one that I have.

[This message has been edited by fierodustin_86 (edited 08-07-2005).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2005 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post
^^^^^^^^ Thanks for posting the wing tail-light mod.

It would look good also on a convertable

PFF
System Bot
yello86se

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 197
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2005 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yello86seSend a Private Message to yello86seDirect Link to This Post
20 cars showed up..OUCH.
fierodustin_86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2005 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierodustin_86Send a Private Message to fierodustin_86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by yello86se:

20 cars showed up..OUCH.

It was still pretty good, and everyone got along, NO problems!!!!

Ronnie

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2005 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RonnieSend a Private Message to RonnieDirect Link to This Post
That brake light mod belongs to Dan Bunker . It is a Cadillac STS third brake light.
I didn't make it to the show due to lack of vacation time. Would have driven over with Dan Bunker & Jack Cooke if I had been able to attend.
Rhino88gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2005 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rhino88gtClick Here to visit Rhino88gt's HomePageSend a Private Message to Rhino88gtDirect Link to This Post
double post, see below

[This message has been edited by Rhino88gt (edited 08-07-2005).]

Rhino88gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2005 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rhino88gtClick Here to visit Rhino88gt's HomePageSend a Private Message to Rhino88gtDirect Link to This Post

Rhino88gt

718 posts
Member since Jun 2003

Originally posted by Wudman:

My better half, Gabi, who had never been to a car show in her life, had a great time as well and is even a bigger Fiero fan than before.

I know what you mean, After leaving the show, I found a nice 87gt right outside Ft. Leonard Wood that my girlfriend Megan wants me to buy her. She's hooked now, he he he.

------------------
"HOT, HOTTER, HOTTEST!!!"
Gold 87GT 5spd #115 PARTING OUT!!

Red 86 GT 4spd w/ 3.32 F.D. and Phantom Grip LSD, 4.9 turbo swap in progress

Wudman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2005 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WudmanSend a Private Message to WudmanDirect Link to This Post
http://www.fierodriver.com/photo-rama/cfogi_summer_show_osage_beach_MO_2005.htm
The page is modem friendly as are the non-thumbnailed versions.

Hope you enjoy...I have posted up my pictures to the page above. I should have some more coming from our other, better camera that took a dump. Hopefully I will have the ones of John Stricker's fine Finale, Harold's 84 coupe and a few of the cars I shot with the newer HP digital that decided to fail. The trusty old 1 meg HP that has taken a header from a tripod worked the whole show though it clearly isn't a very sharp shooter anymore.

[This message has been edited by Wudman (edited 08-07-2005).]

DanFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2005 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanFieroSend a Private Message to DanFieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by yello86se:

20 cars showed up..OUCH.

Actually the final count was around 34 I believe. While still down a great time was had by those who did attend and I would like to extend a HUGE THANK YOU to those who were able to make it and for those who supported us and helped make it happen!!

And if anyone ever needs a DJ, we highly recommend Wudman, he's a top notch act and a great Fiero Guy to boot!!!. Thanks agian John for helping us out!!

Dan and Tanya

MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2005 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareDirect Link to This Post

Since there is no name above this car, thought I would put it there. It is PFF member Blakeinspace 88 Formula.

Boomtastic

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2005 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoomtasticClick Here to visit Boomtastic's HomePageSend a Private Message to BoomtasticDirect Link to This Post
A slight correction - there were 34 Fieros that showed, but not all were in the judged classes. This year we opted for a non-judged, "Display Only" class that many took advantage of.

While we always wish for a gazillion Fieros to show up, and one of these days it will happen, we're certainly grateful to the ones that did, and understand the reasons for the ones that didn't. All in all though our attendance, while down, was still respectable as we found out when we spoke with the judges. (The judges travel to many car shows and remarked that attendance was low across the board. We all suspect the rising gas costs as the primary reason.) I hope that everyone was well accomodated by both the hotel and CFOGi, and of course had fun. We'll post the location of the next show as soon as it is finalized, and hope to see you there! Again, my thanks to all that attended and made the show happen.

Eric Schneck, CFOGi President

blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2005 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post
Eric,
The B.O.D. Team did a great job, my thanks to those that did the work so tha some of us could enjoy the fun. Though the turn out was less than I'd hoped for, there were some great folks there and I'll be back. Thanks again.

------------------
Ron
Freedom isn't Free, it's always earned.
My imagination is the only limiting factor to my Fiero. Ooops forgot about the money issue.

PFF
System Bot
twofatguys

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2005 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysDirect Link to This Post
I'll get some of my pics on here in the next couple of days as well.
Thanks again for the help Dustin
Brad
Boomtastic

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2005 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoomtasticClick Here to visit Boomtastic's HomePageSend a Private Message to BoomtasticDirect Link to This Post

This is the only other one that I have.

It's the 3rd brake light from the donor Cadillac. The owner had the body shop graft it in, and it is removeable (like OEM) in case it needs to be replaced. Sweet mod!

Ronnie

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2005 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RonnieSend a Private Message to RonnieDirect Link to This Post
Slight correction Boom. That third brakelight came out of a 94-? Seville STS . The 91-93 Cadillac donor cars did not have that type of brakelight mounted in the trunklid. But it does really look cool.
pavo_roddy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2005 12:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pavo_roddySend a Private Message to pavo_roddyDirect Link to This Post

Gene's car. Best of show

Hi all,

Anymore pics of this car????? Like a good side shoot??

Lambo nut

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 262
Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2005 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutDirect Link to This Post
I just want to give big thanks for everyone that was there, especially Boomtastic/Eric.
I showed up at the dinner, the first night at the pool, not knowing anyone, and here comes this guy, in a Hawaiian/Fiero shirt, (and shorts too, by the way!), asking if I was looking for someone. I gave him my story of wanting to meet the Fiero guys. Well, he said come on in. I had a seat, and next thing I know, he comes over and sits down, along with Ms.Beth, and gives me the run down of people. I recognized the names he was telling me, from the forum. Then Rodney Dickman comes over, to chat a while. Wudman let me check out his DJ system (both great guys too). Long story short, I am very glad I went to the show, and have already told the wife, I need to get me a good Fiero to fix up right. As you might guess from my sig, the one I own right now, 84 SE, was purchased as a basket case, to use as a Lambo rebody. Seeing all the nice cars in "person", kind of does something to a guy...hope to make it to another show sometime.

Kevin

neyven

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2005 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for neyvenSend a Private Message to neyvenDirect Link to This Post
Hey kiddies i finally made it home (not bad almost 2k miles in 25 hrs. woulda been 24 but i kinda opps at the end and missed my turn and didnt realize it till i was 30miles down the road (hey no sleep and all road will do that to ya ) All in all uneventful other than having a couple of harleys try and run me over as i was going thru sturgis. Ill try and get to some of my pics and vids today and add to the collection but no promises. I would like to give a big thanx to everyone envolved in the show. The location was wonderful, the sights were ummm large and plentyful and the people were as usual great. I cant wait till i get a chance to meet you all once again.

------------------

Wudman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2005 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WudmanSend a Private Message to WudmanDirect Link to This Post
Asleep as you approached home Neyven? Glad you made it safely. Nice to meet you and your sense of humor. Nice car as well. Humble thanks to those at the event and on-line that have expressed appreciation for the musical background.

Boomtastic, was that you that had the list of cruising music, if so, could you send it to me.....

fierobear

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2005 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post
It was nice to see the old friends I already knew, and to meet some new friends. I had a great time. Thanks to all who worked so hard to make the show happen.

I got back home this afternoon. On Sunday, we flew to Dalhart, Texas, to refuel and get lunch. We continued on to Laughlin, Nevada (after dodging thunderstorms over New Mexico and Arizona) and spent last night. Then it was a short flight home. I missed having a Fiero there, but it was fun flying across the country.

fierodustin_86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2005 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierodustin_86Send a Private Message to fierodustin_86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by neyven:

Hey kiddies i finally made it home (not bad almost 2k miles in 25 hrs. woulda been 24 but i kinda opps at the end and missed my turn and didnt realize it till i was 30miles down the road (hey no sleep and all road will do that to ya ) All in all uneventful other than having a couple of harleys try and run me over as i was going thru sturgis. Ill try and get to some of my pics and vids today and add to the collection but no promises. I would like to give a big thanx to everyone envolved in the show. The location was wonderful, the sights were ummm large and plentyful and the people were as usual great. I cant wait till i get a chance to meet you all once again.

Terry, glad to see you made it home. That is one long drive to do at one time....
dustin

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock