Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Build a Fuel Injected ZZ3 V8 with me. (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
Build a Fuel Injected ZZ3 V8 with me. by KissMySSFiero
Started on: 03-28-2004 07:52 PM
Replies: 114
Last post by: KissMySSFiero on 07-25-2005 11:21 AM
KissMySSFiero

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2004 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KissMySSFieroSend a Private Message to KissMySSFieroDirect Link to This Post
I officially started my v8 swap today. I dont have any pics yet, but I pulled the engine and put a spare cradle underneath the car and rolled it back out into the driveway for more room.
I'm hoping to have the car done by Dells. Only being able to work on weekends is going to make it close. Look for updates after each weekend.
Here is the engine going thats going to be installed.

------------------
SSFiero@Aol.com Support Mental Health, or I'll Kill Ya!!
Yellow Formula Signature

• 88 Yellow FORMULA
  • ZZ3 with StreetRam TPI=1000CFM, 345hp, 390lb-ft. Est to be done by 5/31/04
  • My Shower Cam
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
pHoOl

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2004 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pHoOlClick Here to visit pHoOl's HomePageSend a Private Message to pHoOlDirect Link to This Post
So remind me, this is the one that you had made the deal with me that when you got done swapping it we'd trade for my GT with the blown bearings, right?

Just kidding... My sister goes to school down there, I'll have to tell her to look out for it for me.

------------------
88 Fiero GT (in a coma up on blocks)
78 T-Bird 302

AIM: phool88fiero

KissMySSFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2004 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KissMySSFieroSend a Private Message to KissMySSFieroDirect Link to This Post
Sorry Phool, That deal expired. Where does your sister go to school? Valparaiso University? I'm right across the street from there. Next time you visit stop on by.

A little info on my engine. Its a ZZ3 crate motor with about 40k on the clock. The fuel injection is All aftermarket parts. Its the Accel Plenum, runners Intake and 1000 CFM Throttle body. I'll be running Accel's Gen 6 DFI and tuning will be via Laptop. Should be fun.

mrfixit58

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 113
Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2004 10:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfixit58Send a Private Message to mrfixit58Direct Link to This Post
What type of transmission are you using?

------------------
Roy

double-click on this link to follow my interior build-up https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/023174.html

Blue 87 GT w/ 4th generation Firebird interior.
Suncoast Fieros

Judged "Best Custom Interior" at the 20th Anniversary Show - 7/2003
Judged "Best Custom Interior" at the 8th Annual Fiero Fun Weekend @ Daytona - 3/2004

Hartz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2004 10:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HartzSend a Private Message to HartzDirect Link to This Post
Looks like a fun project. Has anything been done to the motor? A 1000 CFM thottle body sounds huge for a stock crate motor.

You'll like the Accel DFI. I'm running the exact same setup on my L98 car. It's really sort of fun. Once everything is tuned, I find I don't use it all that much except as a "Gee Whiz" demo to people. But never underestimate that, in and of itself!

Hartz

------------------
'84 SC 5.7L V8
'85 SE 3.1L V6 Turbo - FOR SALE
Hartz's Toys

KRMFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2004 02:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KRMFieroSend a Private Message to KRMFieroDirect Link to This Post
wow sounds interesting, but I keep looking at that airfilter, looks like it will fit in the fiero's engine bay but I doubt that is cabable of flowing close to 1000cfm's
KissMySSFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2004 10:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KissMySSFieroSend a Private Message to KissMySSFieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mrfixit58:

What type of transmission are you using?

Getrag with the spec stage III most likely.

Originally posted by Hartz:

Looks like a fun project. Has anything been done to the motor? A 1000 CFM thottle body sounds huge for a stock crate motor.

You'll like the Accel DFI. I'm running the exact same setup on my L98 car. It's really sort of fun. Once everything is tuned, I find I don't use it all that much except as a "Gee Whiz" demo to people. But never underestimate that, in and of itself!

Hartz

The motor is the performance crate motor. It has the same specs as the zz4, but 9.8:1 compression instead of 10:1 Cam is .474/.510 in/ex and duration @50 is 208*/221* in/ex. it has Aluminum heads, roller cam and all forged internals. Its rated at 345hp/390tq. However, I agree that 1000cfm is too much, but its what came on the motor. I can easily throw on a twin 52mm TB if I run into problems.

Originally posted by KRMFiero:

wow sounds interesting, but I keep looking at that airfilter, looks like it will fit in the fiero's engine bay but I doubt that is cabable of flowing close to 1000cfm's

I don't know if that air filter will fit, but I wont be using it anyways. It also came with the motor.

Now for the update pics. For future reference. Anyone who has disconnected the battery and left the windows down, A cordless drill battery hooked directly to the door connector under the dash will get that window up if you want to put the car back outside. I've also done this in junkyards. Carrying a door 100 yards with the window down is a lot easier.

[This message has been edited by KissMySSFiero (edited 03-30-2004).]

KissMySSFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2004 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KissMySSFieroSend a Private Message to KissMySSFieroDirect Link to This Post
I didn't make much progress this weekend, Had a busy weekend wiith other stuff.

I did get the old engine trans apart to look at the old clutch. WOW. that thing was bad, I'll post pics later this week.

Ran into one big problem though. I found another fiero. DOH!! I told myself no more. But its so Tempting. Buying would hold me off from finishing this for another month or two. We'll see.

jelly2m8

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 243
Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2004 10:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jelly2m8Send a Private Message to jelly2m8Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by KissMySSFiero:

I didn't make much progress this weekend, Had a busy weekend wiith other stuff.

Well ya did have to repair that front end damage didn't ya?.

Keep the pics comming, you know we like them!

moto838

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2004 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for moto838Send a Private Message to moto838Direct Link to This Post
That gonna be one fast ride when your done!!! Good Luck Joe
KissMySSFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2004 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KissMySSFieroSend a Private Message to KissMySSFieroDirect Link to This Post
Well, no pictures for me. But I have been making alittle progress. I've been getting new engine parts. My archie kit should arrive next week sometime. Thanks Mattm. Right now I have a spare cradle sitting up on sawhorses. the trans is ready to go on, but I'll be making solid mounts so I'm going to have to wait to get the adapter plate. I've done a lot of cleaning(mostly my garage) The engine bay is close to being ready. Now that its getting warmer I'll go ahead and put some fresh paint down. I did get a new intake for the motor. So I'll be cleaning that and polishing the Valve covers to match.

One more dilema, I found an 87Se, V6, 5spd. Needs clutch. Cheap too. I'm checking it out on Saturday. if the chassis if fairly clean I'll have another project on my hands. These things are too damn addictive.

PFF
System Bot
MinnGreenGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2004 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post

One more dilema, I found an 87Se, V6, 5spd. Needs clutch. Cheap too. I'm checking it out on Saturday. if the chassis if fairly clean I'll have another project on my hands. These things are too damn addictive.

Joe - if you really don't want to undertake another project... I know a guy in my area looking for a V6 car with a stick -

DotTC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2004 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DotTCClick Here to visit DotTC's HomePageSend a Private Message to DotTCDirect Link to This Post
Kissmyss.. you have a PM

------------------
*ring* *ring* *ring* *ring* *ring* Hi, this is Kettle, leave a message at the beep.. *beep* Hello Kettle, this is the pot.. You're black

KissMySSFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2004 02:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KissMySSFieroSend a Private Message to KissMySSFieroDirect Link to This Post
still no pics. Boss gets priority over the camera. We share it from work and he's building a Chopper. I can try to steal it this weekend.

Progress. I have the engine mounted on the cradle. I made my mounts and should be ready for my first trial fit this weekend.

jron

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2004 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jronSend a Private Message to jronDirect Link to This Post
What kind of water pump are you using? I have a 350 TPI in my 85, and am switching to a CSI. Had Archies drive, it worked fine, but the CSI looks so much nicer.... I need a " T " fitting to hook up the heater line. I did away with the manifold lines. It runs much better with out it. Motor is out getting headers made " again " don't ask, so the pump is getting put on. Any ideas ?

Jim

KissMySSFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2004 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KissMySSFieroSend a Private Message to KissMySSFieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jron:

What kind of water pump are you using? I have a 350 TPI in my 85, and am switching to a CSI. Had Archies drive, it worked fine, but the CSI looks so much nicer.... I need a " T " fitting to hook up the heater line. I did away with the manifold lines. It runs much better with out it. Motor is out getting headers made " again " don't ask, so the pump is getting put on. Any ideas ?

Jim

I really dont know yet. I'll have the choice of both. I'm buying another kit. The guy selling it had both archie's setup and a CSI. This means I'll have 2 V8 kits. So I already have ideas for my second V8 car. I think I'll run archies pulley system on this car. This one is going to be more of a driver than show. Then save the CSI for the next one. Either that, or run some type of remote system to clean up the front of the motor. I'll decide for sure when I get all the parts here.

I wont be running the TPI anymore. I picked up another FI intake just to be different. Plus it looks better.

How did your car run better without the manifold lines? What headers are you running? Are they long tubes?

joe

MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2004 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post

I wont be running the TPI anymore. I picked up another FI intake just to be different. Plus it looks better.

Hey Joe... whatcha doing with all the TPI stuff you had on the car? Going to ebay - or would like to throw away in my garbage can?

Jefrysuko

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2004 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MinnGreenGT:

Hey Joe... whatcha doing with all the TPI stuff you had on the car? Going to ebay - or would like to throw away in my garbage can?

I think your going to have to be a little quicker than that Rob

------------------

MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2004 10:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jefrysuko:

I think your going to have to be a little quicker than that Rob

LMAO - yeah, I figured he probably wanted something for the "old" stuff anyway (and my current budget is pretty well used up right now).

Although if anyone is interested, I've got a friend trying to sell the complete intake/injectors/wiring harness for a later 90's F-Body LT1 ...think he's asking $300 for the works (if anyone is interested, email me and see if it's still available).

KissMySSFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2004 10:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KissMySSFieroSend a Private Message to KissMySSFieroDirect Link to This Post

I know I dont have a starter on there. I dont have the correct flywheel yet, so I put this together for trial fitting.
More pics coming.

KissMySSFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2004 10:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KissMySSFieroSend a Private Message to KissMySSFieroDirect Link to This Post

KissMySSFiero

5541 posts
Member since Nov 2000

Up she goes.

little more

Not happening this time. I dont have any pics where I hit because this was late last night. The balancer pulley hits the frame rail. I Might be able to move the engine over enough(within 1/4 inch) to slide her in. It was late and I called it a night. Dont mind the dirty engine bay. I was waiting til after the first trial fit to paint it. Same with the engine. The intake and valve covers will be bead blasted(waiting on cabinet) and painted/polished.

Still a lot of work to do, but I'm making progress. Doubtfull that I'll be done by dells. I dont want to do this twice.

PFF
System Bot
87GTSleeper

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2004 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GTSleeperSend a Private Message to 87GTSleeperDirect Link to This Post
Lookin' good!

I did a trial fit on mine this weekend as well. My HB pulley barely touched the frame rail. I have no room to move it left but I did have a little more room to press the pulley in 0.100 more. I also shaved a tad off the frame rail. Hopefully that will do the trick.

How are you going about painting the engine compartment? I'm facing that as well and was hoping someone would have some procedural advice.

Keep up the good stuff.

Mr. Pat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2004 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr. PatClick Here to visit Mr. Pat's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr. PatDirect Link to This Post
Thats awsome man, dont use the powermaster mini starter. Im on my 3rd in 4 months. Why did you switch intakes? I like the one you picked

------------------
1986 GT, LT1/4T60E
http://hometown.aol.com/ptfiero/index.html
On the forum
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/045554.html
more in depth look
http://dtcc.cz28.com/LT1build/index.htm

KissMySSFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2004 10:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KissMySSFieroSend a Private Message to KissMySSFieroDirect Link to This Post
She fits.

my camera makes everything look very dirty

I'm gonna have to figure something out to fit a TB. This is an Lt1 TB. I think the TPI TB is a little more narrow.

MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2004 10:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTDirect Link to This Post
Joe - I assume you've seen this place? http://www.lt1intake.com/
KissMySSFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2004 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KissMySSFieroSend a Private Message to KissMySSFieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MinnGreenGT:

Joe - I assume you've seen this place? http://www.lt1intake.com/

yep. I'll be modifying the intake myself though.

Originally posted by Mr. Pat:
Thats awsome man, dont use the powermaster mini starter. Im on my 3rd in 4 months. Why did you switch intakes? I like the one you picked

I have a powermaster and Tilton. Mines a stick. If my starter dies, I'm not stranded at least. I never really was a fan of the Tuned port. Its a great intake, but I think its ugly. The lt1 intake is sweet looking. You should know. I'll be adding the Corvette Injector covers later on. Assuming I can get this intake to fit. I hope I dont have to Cut the strut tower, but it looks like thats the only option. And then I still may have to get coilovers so the TPS doesnt hit. The TB is lower and further toward the front of the engine on the Lt1. On a TPI intake, its still close enough that you need to modify the TPS to fit it. We'll see.

Originally posted by 87GTSleeper:
Lookin' good!
I did a trial fit on mine this weekend as well. My HB pulley barely touched the frame rail. I have no room to move it left but I did have a little more room to press the pulley in 0.100 more. I also shaved a tad off the frame rail. Hopefully that will do the trick.

How are you going about painting the engine compartment? I'm facing that as well and was hoping someone would have some procedural advice.

Keep up the good stuff.

I plan on just using Rattle can's this time. I "want" to paint the engine bay the stock yellow. But I know if I start that I'll be starting a body work and complete paint job thread. I'm trying not to let this project snowball into something that will last all summer. I want to drive the car this summer. This winter I want to fix my front end and paint the car. I'd do it now, but I want to paint the engine bay, front compartment, Door jams, underside of the hood and deck, and of course the rest of the car the factory Talbot Yellow.

GKDINC

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-05-2004 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GKDINCSend a Private Message to GKDINCDirect Link to This Post
Good to see you making some progress there Joe. That snowball you are talking about is going to be tough to make stop growing. Good Luck and keep us posted.
Gary
KissMySSFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2004 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KissMySSFieroSend a Private Message to KissMySSFieroDirect Link to This Post
With people graduting, moving, me taking vacation and occasionally being lazy, I haven't done much. But I got some motivation. Today my UPS guy brought me all of this. Now I have two v8 kits. And one fiero. Tell me I dont have a problem. Seriously, someone needs to tell me that, because everyone else I know say's I have issues.
WS63100FIEROGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2004 05:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WS63100FIEROGTClick Here to visit WS63100FIEROGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to WS63100FIEROGTDirect Link to This Post
I wish i had problems and issues. I would like one V8 kit. Arnt they like $2500?

------------------

KissMySSFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2004 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KissMySSFieroSend a Private Message to KissMySSFieroDirect Link to This Post
Well, if there was any chance of me finishing, its gone now. Last week I found out I get to have surgery again. I have a hernia again. Its been less than a year and it came back. Its been hard for me to move around for a few weeks and for the next few weeks as well. I Guess I'll be shooting for Fieros At auburn in July.

As for an update,I can do a little. This weekend I'll be pulling out any parts that need bead blasted. I ordered a Blasting cabinet and it should be here friday. So the week or so after surgery, Its clean up time. I'll be pulling the front susp, rear susp, lots of engine parts and other little things. I'll blast them and paint/por15 them. You'll notice the valve covers need this treatment badly. As well as the intake, which will be modified during this time too.

Jefrysuko

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2004 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoDirect Link to This Post

I ordered a Blasting cabinet and it should be here friday.

Where did you order from? I have been thinking about getting a blasting cabinet also and will probably get one at Harbor Freight which is only 75 miles away.

Good luck with the surgery!

------------------

PFF
System Bot
silver86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2004 12:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for silver86seSend a Private Message to silver86seDirect Link to This Post
hi great project.....for the frame rail touching the engine at pully, it would be better to notch frame and weld in plate to hole made by notch, this will give you cleareance of at least 1 inch, depending how deep you make notch, with engine/trans movement you want as much clearence as possible, there was recent post with pic about the notch, i cant find it but, makes good common sense..good luck.................
KissMySSFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2004 09:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KissMySSFieroSend a Private Message to KissMySSFieroDirect Link to This Post
Jeff,
I got the Blast Cab off ebay. It was $177 shipped. The guy sells them all the time so he should have another on there soon. Here's the link. ebay auction

There's probably better deals out there, but this is all that was on ebay at the time. I wanted one for this weekend so I did the buy it now. But it looks like its not going to get here til tuesday. Oh well.

silver86se,
I didnt want to cut the frame rails because I didnt want to get into reinforcing them. I still have about 1/2" - 3/4" that I can move the engine over towards the drivers side. But where it sits, I can still slip a belt off and on without any problems. My engine is solid mounted, so It wont be going anywhere. Its also an 88, so the cradle is already solid mounted.
Who needs vibration damponing, thats why the seats have cushions.

RCR

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2004 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCRDirect Link to This Post
I might have some info on my site that could help with your LT1 conversion: http://mywebpages.comcast.net/rrabine2/main/rcr3.htm
The info on the page is a little incomplete, but it may help...
I was the first person to do this swap, using John's information. I no longer have the car, but I might be able to help in some way. Honestly though, if I were to do it again and aside from the coolness factor, I'd leave the LTR TPI on. It looks cool, too, and I think you'll get better overall performance. Especially if you hog out the base and runners. Then you can leave the 1000cfm TB.

Good luck, looks like a cool swap...
Bob

[This message has been edited by RCR (edited 05-26-2004).]

GSXRBOBBY

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2004 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GSXRBOBBYClick Here to visit GSXRBOBBY's HomePageSend a Private Message to GSXRBOBBYDirect Link to This Post
A bump for Joey

------------------
Bobby from NW Indiana
86 Fiero GT, Looking to ad a 93 Northstar soon
thespeedshop@sbcglobal.net

KissMySSFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2004 10:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KissMySSFieroSend a Private Message to KissMySSFieroDirect Link to This Post
I havent had much time to work on this. I did POR15 the cradle(great stuff btw) I started to polish the valve covers(PITA) Tonight I'm putting the engine back in the car to get the exact spot I want the mounts welded and to see where to make room for the CSI w/p. Then POR15 the battery tray area and paint the engine bay. I should have the mounts welded this weekend and engine back in for the last time by sunday. then I'll start hooking things up and planning exhaust. Should move along
quickly from here out. Just maybe.

KissMySSFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2004 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KissMySSFieroSend a Private Message to KissMySSFieroDirect Link to This Post

KissMySSFiero

5541 posts
Member since Nov 2000
this is what in intend to have my engine look like. Only I'll have polished Vavle covers. Inside the "fins" will be the stock yellow. The manifold with also be yellow but with polished "fins" up top. I would also like to paint the "Corvette" yellow. It should look pretty nice.

GSXRBOBBY

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2004 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GSXRBOBBYClick Here to visit GSXRBOBBY's HomePageSend a Private Message to GSXRBOBBYDirect Link to This Post
Looking good!!!!

------------------
Bobby from NW Indiana
86 Fiero GT, Looking to ad a 93 Northstar soon
thespeedshop@sbcglobal.net

CTFieroGT87

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2004 12:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CTFieroGT87Send a Private Message to CTFieroGT87Direct Link to This Post
Lookin' reaallll good!
KissMySSFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2004 10:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KissMySSFieroSend a Private Message to KissMySSFieroDirect Link to This Post
I got a little done this weekend. Its all marked where the mounts need to be welded. I'm using archie's water pump drive instead of the CSI. There was just a little more room for Archies setup and I have both. I'll be relocating the fuel lines to the drivers side. This will give me a cleaner look and also give a little more room by the alternator. The Vette injector covers are on the way. I also ordered my 12" rotors for the big brakes. I didnt get the engine out again, so it still looks dirty in the pics. I did pressure wash it, so I assure you its clean. I was thrilled when I put the LT1 intake on. I didn't know if there was going to be room for the Throttle body. I have the Stock TPI TB and it fits fine. I'll still have to move the TPS, but thats nothing new with these swaps. I should get more done this week too, so keep looking for updates.
thanks for the space.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock