Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Jordan goes to the Custom Compact Car Show in PA (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
Jordan goes to the Custom Compact Car Show in PA by Fiero5
Started on: 05-18-2004 07:57 AM
Replies: 96
Last post by: Cliff Pennock on 06-08-2004 04:00 PM
Fiero5

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 367
Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2004 07:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post
As most of you know, Jordan and his car were invited to the Custom Compact Car Show held In Harrisburg PA over the past weekend. He was invited to enter his car in the inside Elite class as one of the top cars in the country. It was such an amazing honor that my Dad (87V6GT) and I (with help from some great vendors/car parts places and a few awesome forum members) did everything we could to get Jordan and his car there.
Here are some pics for those interested:
5:30 Friday morning the car is on the tow dolley and ready to go

Here we are in NJ on the Garden State Parkway fueling up:

We seem to have a glow in the dark green Fiero following us:

We got there at 2pm which was surprising that we made such good time all the way from NH.
When we arrived it took me only a few minutes to get the car off the dolley, but putting the chin spoiler back on turned into a major event. Finally we had the car ready to go up the ramp to get checked in so we could be allowed to get it inside for the indoor show:

As soon as we pulled into the parking area where you could unload your car if it was towed in, we got swamped by people wanting to check out Jordans car. We ended up answering a whole bunch of questions even before we had it off the tow dolley. Jordan was the center of attention with his car for about 20 minutes or so as we were the only car at the time in the unloading area. He handled it very well and answered most questions all by himself, which was great as it allowed to me focus on getting the car off the dolley and get ready to put the chin spoiler back on.
Once your car was ready to go inside, you lined up for the entrance ramp. Each car took it's turn going up the ramp. You then waited in front of the closed gate as three people checked you in. The first was a security person who checked the car to make sure you didn't have weapons or anything like that. Then the Carlisle person would verify that you were in the correct car that they had actually approved to be in the show which was the case with the NCCA judge who would also check the car as well.

Once you were checked out and verified, they would then open the gate up and you were allowed to drive inside. You then had another check point just inside where you had to check in again at the booth inside. This is where you signed in, were told what class you were in, got your goodie bag, paperwork, other instructions and so on. Then they put a sticker on the windshield and showed you where you were placed in the building.

[This message has been edited by Fiero5 (edited 05-18-2004).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2004 08:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post
A few pics before all the cars had been let in:
Jordan cleaning his car

The car clean and ready

The next day at 9am the place was flooded with people coming in to see all the awesome cars.

Here is the proud Dad with my son

Master Tuner Akimoto

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 271
User Banned

Report this Post05-18-2004 08:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Master Tuner AkimotoClick Here to visit Master Tuner Akimoto's HomePageSend a Private Message to Master Tuner AkimotoDirect Link to This Post
Jordan is now in the big league............ you go Jordan.
ZeroC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2004 08:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ZeroCClick Here to visit ZeroC's HomePageSend a Private Message to ZeroCDirect Link to This Post
Yes Big Leauge .........Thats It

(Edit)...Didnt Win Anything Did You Guys ??????

------------------
Zero C's 86 Gt Fastback
"This car is so good looking its almost indecent. - AutoWeek on the new 1986 GT"

Mods Include :Crx Cold Air Intake, Pontiacsound Box, Mustang Hood Scoop
Zeros Home Page
MSN Messanger tylercaddick@hotmail.com

[This message has been edited by ZeroC (edited 05-18-2004).]

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2004 08:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post

Here we are in our section as other elite cars also arrived

A close up shot of us guys with the car. Check out the awesome show board that was done by Digital Image Works of WRJ VT just in time for the show:

Jordan quietly sat in his chair and played his game boy while waiting for the many people who would ask him questions thru out the show

An interior shot

Jordans class on Thursday at his school made him a good luck card and then all his classmates signed it and even some teachers as well. We displayed it off and on thru out the show on his car

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2004 08:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post

Fiero5

8882 posts
Member since Jun 2000
Money shot:

Other than the pics with Jordan in them, these two pics above are two of my favorite

We received special permission to be allowed to drive his car out of the show building early Sunday morning, so we could head back home late Sunday morning. As the announcements of the trophies and awards were not even started until 1pm, we still have not heard yet who all the winners are. As we don't expect to actually win anything (though you never know ) the honor of being asked to attend was thrill enough. It still would be nice to know who won, especially as we made some new freinds at the show being parked next to many of them. It would be nice to see which of the cars that we got to know the owners actually won any awards. Jordan had his favotites that he liked at the show and is hoping to see if some of them won.

Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2004 09:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifDirect Link to This Post
Looks like you had a great time. Looks like there were only around 50 cars or so.
I see you received the door tabs in time. How do they look?
I also sent you a PM.

------------------

Happiness isn't around the corner...
Happiness IS the corner.

SplineZ

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2004 09:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SplineZClick Here to visit SplineZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to SplineZDirect Link to This Post
Everytime I see Jordans car again, I like it even more..

Congrats!

BTW, how does that transport do carrying the fiero? I have a 91 lumina and would like to tow my car to the exhaust shop..

James Z

------------------

Black-Azz-GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2004 09:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Black-Azz-GTSend a Private Message to Black-Azz-GTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SplineZ:

Everytime I see Jordans car again, I like it even more..

Congrats!

BTW, how does that transport do carrying the fiero? I have a 91 lumina and would like to tow my car to the exhaust shop..

James Z

Luminas are FWD. You can pull it on a dolly and pull it across the contry with no problems.

------------------
-Chris

Custom Gun Metal 86 GT
Look here for more pics - https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/040573.html

***95 Camaro 3.4 swap, Ported and polished heads and intakes, Ported plenium, 57mm Throttle body, Sprint Headers, CRX CAI, Custom Cam, AFP Regulator, steel vacuum lines, steel braided EGR tube, new Wire Harness, New Exhaust, No Cat, Flowmaster, polished poly dog bone. Isuzu 5 speed, Short through shifter
***Intrax 2" drop springs, Full Polly Suspension, Sencetrack Struts and Shocks, Grand AM brake upgrade, steel braided brake lines, 17" Gun Metal Wheels, Khumo Tires
***Racing Seats, SunPro tach w/ shift light, White face guages, carbon fiber Steering wheel, Carbon Fiber dash accents and custom sphere shift knob,

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2004 10:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Black-Azz-GT:

Luminas are FWD. You can pull it on a dolly and pull it across the contry with no problems.

Yup, it towed the Fiero great. It would slow down just a bit climbing some of the hills in VT down I-91 but other than that it worked great. You just have to think ahead and also not tailgate (something I tend to usually do) because if you have to jam on the breaks you also have the Fiero on the dolley behind you going the same speed and that momentum is going to give you a slight push at first as you begin and stop. Once in the clear on the highways I had it on cruise doing 75 to 80 most of the way down and back

RichLeBlanc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2004 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RichLeBlancSend a Private Message to RichLeBlancDirect Link to This Post
Hey there fiero5, what part of NH do you live in?

Car looks great.

PFF
System Bot
Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2004 11:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by RichLeBlanc:

Hey there fiero5, what part of NH do you live in?

Car looks great.

Plainfield NH, near Lebanon and Hanover NH.
Maybe we can hitch up sometime. Still trying to hitch up with Vwaltdog as well who lives near Durham if I remember right?

Also, I just heard from Mike at the show about the trophy winners. Here is the e-mail conversation:

Hey Mike.
Thanks for getting back to me. Though I am saddened to hear that Jordan did not win, due to the quality and cost that all the other cars had in them at this show I am certainly not surprised. It was such an honor just to be invited and even with not winning any award the fact that we were able to go and be considered one of the elite cars in the country was thrill enough. I have CC'd this e-mail to Jordans teacher so she can tell Jordan and his class this so they can all finally know as well.
As for the other show, yes, we are going to that show as well. If you recall our conversation Sunday morning, if Jordan was to have actually and amazingly won a trophy, you were going to hold it for us and we would have picked up there at the Kit Car show this coming weekend.

Thanks again Mike. We had a blast.
Maybe we will see you again next year, as I am sure Jordan will continue to work on his amazing car and have it at even a higher level than what it was even at this year.
As we all know the old saying with fixing up cars, "they are never done" )

Sincerely,

Steve & Jordan Kelley

<mikek@carsatcarlisle.com> writes:
Hi Steve,

I know that a Grand Am won the "Best Pontiac" trophy and we didn't have any
left over...Jordan was a hit among many attendees and the staff, though! We
really enjoyed having you guys there with the car. His classmates have good
reason to be proud of him! Thanks for attending and I hope we'll see you
again in the future.
FYI: the Mid-Atlantic Fiero club attends our Import-Kit/Replicar event in
very large numbers (over 100 Fieros). Perhaps you'll consider it in the
future.
Talk to you later!

Mike Kelsch
Event Manager
Carlisle Productions, Inc.
1000 Bryn Mawr Rd.
Carlisle, PA 17013
(717) 243-7855 ext.113
mikek@carsatcarlisle.com

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, May 17, 2004 10:58 AM
To: mikek@carsatcarlisle.com
Subject: Trophies??

Hi again.
Are the Elite winners posted anywhere yet? Do you know if by some
incredible slim chance Jordans Fiero actually won anything?
Thanks again.
We had a blast and I bet Jordan is having fun at school telling all his
freinds about the great show.
BTW: Check this link out:
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/041649.html

FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2004 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorDirect Link to This Post
The car looks great! it fits in prerfectly at that show!

(maybe people complained that there were a lot of threads about it, but it's nice to see that no one has chimed in here with any trash talk...)

I'm not into that heavy "rice" look, but the car looks damn good, especially here... Looks like you boys had some fun...

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2004 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post
Thanks to everyone who posted nice things so far.
Yes, please lets keep this one clean as we want Jordans grade school to be able to come and view this thread often when they can. Please.

OK, it's time to thank a whole bunch of people/businesses for helping us not only get there and get Jordans Fiero in the incredible condition it was in but to do so in such a small amount of time that we had and get the parts to us just in time for the show. Many parts/items arrived last minute which was due to their extra efforts to actually do what they had to, to get them to us in time. We are also creating in the computer some very nice thank you cards that will go out to all of these great people/companies soon with a nice pic of Jordans Fiero at the show on them.

In no special order we would like to thank the following:

The Fiero Store
Rodney Dickman
Oreif
Joe Torma (Animated Concepts)
DecalBoyz.com
BaddFiero
Modern Image
Digital Image Works
Holley
AutoZone
VIP
Advanced Auto and especially Dave Bill
Pep Boys
Kevin Hooker (Hooks Welding)
Plas-ma Performance
007Doug (Doug Kinney - Fierowarehouse.com)
BRUNSPERFORMANCE
Tom Derr
Fieros4Ever
Bob Parker (Kick Hill)
Cliff Pennock (for this great site)
SkiTime (for help on neon placement and other helpfull ideas)
Judy Wilson (my boss) for allowing me the day off from work to take my son
Mr. Mellows (Principal) and Ms. Carlson (teacher) at Jordans school for allowing Jordan the day off from school to go
Marian Kelley (LVMY88 - Jordans Mom) for not only also allowing us to go but for also helping to get last minute items like the carbon Fiber trim and the Fast & Furious shirts
Any forum member that has been positive and/or offered help and encouragement as we helped Jordan create his unique show car.
And finally, last but certainly not least, A HUGE thank you to Russell Kelley (87V6GT - Jordans Grandfather) for all the hard work and tireless effort he put into his grandsons Fiero within a week or so of the show

I may have a few more to add just in case I sadly missed someone.

Huge thank yous go out to everyone from the Kelleys

[This message has been edited by Fiero5 (edited 05-20-2004).]

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2004 11:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post

Fiero5

8882 posts
Member since Jun 2000
A few more pics:

Jordan wants to change his plate from Fiero18 to this:

Here are some close up pics showing some nice added touches like the carbon fiber pieces and Oreifs awesome door tabs:

Hey Joe, how does the carbon fiber ghost flame effect look?

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2004 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post

Fiero5

8882 posts
Member since Jun 2000

Jordans custom embroidered dash cover:
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2004 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
Steve, correct me if I am wrong, but what is going on with your strut tower brace? It doesn't appear to fit right. Im glad you and your son had a good time at the show, maybe next year he will win something.
Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2004 11:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post
That was the only strut tower brace that we could find that would fit in any way.
If someone knows of a better one that will fit and look better please let us know.
Thanks
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2004 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZDirect Link to This Post
Looks better than most of the cars there, but it sure sticks out like a sore thumb! Looks better and better every thread!
DelawareFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 139
User Banned

Report this Post05-18-2004 11:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DelawareFieroSend a Private Message to DelawareFieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero5:

I may have a few more to add just in case I sadly missed someone or if any last minute things still come in as promised.

Huge thank yous go out to everyone from the Kelleys

keep an eye out in your mailbox
sorry i took so long
Im glad you had fun with your son

atwrk

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2004 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for atwrkSend a Private Message to atwrkDirect Link to This Post
I just bought a strut tower brace for my car from Darrell Morse Motorsports. His phone number is 763-441-5679. It fits really good and looks nice! I dont have the pics on this computer but call him, maybe he has some pics he can send?

PS, Jordans car looks great.....good job!

PFF
System Bot
Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2004 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by atwrk:

I just bought a strut tower brace for my car from Darrell Morse Motorsports. His phone number is 763-441-5679. It fits really good and looks nice! I dont have the pics on this computer but call him, maybe he has some pics he can send?

PS, Jordans car looks great.....good job!

Cool! Is that for a V6 or a 4 cyl? I know the V6 plenum sits lower in the bay than the air cleaner for the 4 and so a V6 strut bar usually won't fit as the deck lid sections will bump into it. That is why we had to turn this one made by Ractive sideways.

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2004 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post

Fiero5

8882 posts
Member since Jun 2000
I just received this e-mail back from Mike:

Actually, Steve, the traffic was not a concern that Harrisburg mentioned. I
don't have it confirmed, but our local news reported "300 arrests" during
the weekend in the city of Harrisburg. They didn't confirm whether the
"arrests" were actually show related or if they were actually minor traffic
infractions. They also didn't mention how many "arrests" they have on a
normal weekend or a typical Farm Show event weekend, so we really have
nothing to compare it to. It seems like more of a personal vendetta to me.
The city had mentioned to the Farm Show commission that the show wasn't
welcome before it even happened. We knew we'd be scrutinized and since they
couldn't fault the show, I guess they needed to fault the attendees. It's
sad when you take measures to eliminate alcohol and make a more family-based
event and people still find a problem with it. Hopefully as some of these
younger enthusiasts make it into positions of political power, there will be
more acceptance of the "tuner" generation. I know that Jordan will make a
positive impact in that respect.
See you this weekend!

Mike

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 2004 12:12 PM
To: mikek@carsatcarlisle.com
Subject: Re: Trophies??

Heh heh, you mean you had a few other things going on besides talking to
just us? LOL
BTW: I hear grumblings that Harrisburg has since asked to not have the
show back their next year because of problems similar to what Carlisle
complained about the year before. Have you heard anything that is actualy
factual on this? I do know that I saw thousands of cars lined up waiting
to get in Saturday morning which I bet was a traffic nightmare for the
locals. I bet that didn't go over well?

Thanks again
Steve

<mikek@carsatcarlisle.com> writes:
>I do remember that conversation now! How quickly things escape me after
>this weekend! See you there!
>
>Mike

avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2004 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
Steve, I sent you a pm about the strut tower brace.
doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2004 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Direct Link to This Post
Looks pretty good, im glad to see you got it in a pretty big show. It doesn't look out of place from the other cars there. Could you pm me about the diamond plated floor stuff, if thats what its called? I'm just wondering where you got it and if it was precut. The basic details.

------------------
1986 Fiero SE

jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2004 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post
Congratulations on being able to attend an indoor show, especially in the invited elite class. The car looks better all the time. Nice touches were added recently. Keep up the good work.

------------------
If you find my advice useful, then please give me a positive rating, thanks...

1988 GT (Firebird Interior),1988 Coupe (Daily Driver), 1985 SE (Project Car), 1985 Coupe (parts car), Firebird Interior Installation Website

Maniak84

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
User Banned

Report this Post05-18-2004 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Maniak84Send a Private Message to Maniak84Direct Link to This Post

cen i put nitrus ona 4cilinder? luks like u ded! my2m4 its a 4cilinder to

FieroHarry

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 74
Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2004 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroHarrySend a Private Message to FieroHarryDirect Link to This Post
You guys have made the sweetest Fiero!

I still cannot get over just how very far this car has come in just one year.

Your entire family has alot to be proud of and I cant wait to see this car and meet you both in person some day!

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2004 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post
Thanks everyone.
Yeah, it's still amazing even for us sometimes to go back and see the very first before pics from about a year ago now:

and compare those to what it looks like now:

Steve

jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2004 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post

That was the only strut tower brace that we could find that would fit in any way.

Thanks

That strut tower brace looks to me like it was designed for an 88, which have the strut towers a lot closer together

destroy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 79
Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2004 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for destroyClick Here to visit destroy's HomePageSend a Private Message to destroyDirect Link to This Post

Hot-air intakes are so popular these days. I'm going to get one too.

PFF
System Bot
Boomtastic

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2004 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoomtasticClick Here to visit Boomtastic's HomePageSend a Private Message to BoomtasticDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by destroy:

Hot-air intakes are so popular these days. I'm going to get one too.

Ummmmm ..

arte444

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 151
Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2004 01:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for arte444Send a Private Message to arte444Direct Link to This Post
Poor car. Looks like they are having fun though. I'd be impressed if it had a different engine, but if you are going to compete against rice burners in car shows I don't suppose it matters.

------------------
-Kyle
Email: arte@sek-c.com
Aim: Littlechugger
1987 Notchback 4cyl. (Busted Tranny)
1992 Corsica 3.1L GT =P

tony78ta

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-19-2004 02:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tony78taSend a Private Message to tony78taDirect Link to This Post
Beautiful car! You should at least win something for the best maintained car for it's age. From the looks of those Ricers they are all pretty much brand new with bolt-in kits and yours (Jordans) looks like it's the most custom one there. Did you even see a car there that was more than 10yrs old and looked as nice?
Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2004 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post
My attempt to try and take a few pics to show some of the sponsor decals I put on:

A few more sweet interior shots I just found on my digital camera:

destroy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 79
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2004 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for destroyClick Here to visit destroy's HomePageSend a Private Message to destroyDirect Link to This Post
you're actually sponsered?
X86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2004 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for X86GTClick Here to visit X86GT's HomePageSend a Private Message to X86GTDirect Link to This Post
Well done guys! The car looks fantastic! I agree with tony78ta, you should of received something given the age of the vehicle. I doubt many of the other cars there will be anywhere near the shape of Jordans car in 16-20 years.

------------------

My X86GT Site

GSXRBOBBY

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2004 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GSXRBOBBYClick Here to visit GSXRBOBBY's HomePageSend a Private Message to GSXRBOBBYDirect Link to This Post
I have been looking for the gas door cover that would fit for a week or so now just like the one you have on yours, can you share some info. on it?

------------------
Bobby from NW Indiana
86 Fiero GT, Looking to ad a 93 Northstar soon
thespeedshop@sbcglobal.net

Joe Torma

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 129
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2004 12:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Joe TormaClick Here to visit Joe Torma's HomePageSend a Private Message to Joe TormaDirect Link to This Post

Hey Joe, how does the carbon fiber ghost flame effect look?

Looks good! I was hoping I left you enough extra so you could trim it. Looks like it worked out.

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2004 12:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by GSXRBOBBY:

I have been looking for the gas door cover that would fit for a week or so now just like the one you have on yours, can you share some info. on it?

Jordan and I got it at Pep Boys in Manchester NH. They had a full line of gas door assembly's of a variety of different sizes. I believe the one we purchased stated that it was for a Chevy S-10.

Hope that helps

Steve

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock