Firebird interior done! by Wholf
Started on: 04-25-2004 09:25 PM
Replies: 57
Last post by: Wholf on 05-02-2004 10:49 PM
Wholf

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2004 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WholfSend a Private Message to WholfDirect Link to This Post
I was going to update my original post, but it kind of got off track https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/040007.html
After 1 1/2 years of working on this car, today I am announcing my interior completed(at least for now).
It is time to start working on the body and getting it ready to paint.
WheatStock is two months off, so I have a lot of work to do, to get her ready.
For those of you that are not familiar with my project, this is the car I have done the interior in.

The rest are shots of the completed interior....

Any constructive comments or suggestions are always welcome, and I appreciate you taking your time to look at my project.

------------------

Photo Gallery
Harold
308 Rebody on 85GT Chassis
Custom 2000 Firebird Interior
3800SC 3.4 Pulley w/WCF Headers & Reprogrammed PCM
Complete Suspension & Brake Upgrade

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
NoFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2004 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NoFieroSend a Private Message to NoFieroDirect Link to This Post
WoW, Excellent work! I like it alot
Razor_Wing

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2004 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Razor_WingSend a Private Message to Razor_WingDirect Link to This Post
NICE! that's the theme I want to go with! did you read a write up on it?? I'm starting to want that, lol.

------------------

Check my car out at Car Domain!

Black-Azz-GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2004 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black-Azz-GTSend a Private Message to Black-Azz-GTDirect Link to This Post
I think it looks GREAT. My only two coments/suggestions are.......
1. The floor mats match but look way to "cheesie" to be in a "Ferarri". They just remind me of what ricers buy. I think a nice set of black ones would fit the car better.
2. A short shifter would complement that beutiful interior perfectly!

The car is awesome!

------------------
-Chris

Custom Gun Metal 86 GT
Look here for more pics - https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/040573.html

***95 Camaro 3.4 swap, Ported and polished heads and intakes, CRX CAI, Custom Cam, steel vacuum lines, steel braided EGR tube, new Wire Harness, New Exhaust, No Cat, Flowmaster, polished poly dog bone. Isuzu 5 speed, Short through shifter
***Intrax 2" drop springs, Full Polly Suspension, Sencetrack Struts and Shocks, Grand AM brake upgrade, steel braided brake lines, 17" Gun Metal Wheels, Khumo Tires
***Racing Seats, SunPro tach w/ shift light, White face guages, carbon fiber Steering wheel, Carbon Fiber dash accents and custom sphere shift knob,

PBJ

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2004 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PBJSend a Private Message to PBJDirect Link to This Post
WOW that is nice! I bet your going to enjoy that.

Pete

revin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2004 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinDirect Link to This Post
SSSWWWWWEEEEEETTTTTT !
That doesn't look THAT hard to do. j/k
Have you figured out a color yet?

------------------

98 3800SC GTP motor,3.4 pulley, Getrag 5sp.
custom hood, trunk, side scoops, IRM front spoiler, 17" excel's , dk.Shadow Grey

Wholf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2004 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WholfSend a Private Message to WholfDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Black-Azz-GT:

I think it looks GREAT. My only two coments/suggestions are.......
1. The floor mats match but look way to "cheesie" to be in a "Ferarri". They just remind me of what ricers buy. I think a nice set of black ones would fit the car better.
2. A short shifter would complement that beutiful interior perfectly!

The car is awesome!

I bought those floor mats to protect the new carpet(and they were red and black), and I totally agree with some black mats with maybe a Red Prancing horse in the middle. Just got to find some, or have them made bef ore I really show her.
Thanks for the compliments.

Wholf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2004 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WholfSend a Private Message to WholfDirect Link to This Post

Wholf

379 posts
Member since Mar 2003

Originally posted by revin:

SSSWWWWWEEEEEETTTTTT !
That doesn't look THAT hard to do. j/k
Have you figured out a color yet?

Yea, it was real easy to do... In fact it was so easy, I will never do it again,,, LOL
This is what I was trying to get ready to show you all down in SanAntonio, but my ICM went bad. I still like your car and was glad to see it first hand. Maybe you
will be at WheatStock..
Oh Yea!! The color is going to be black on black....

[This message has been edited by Wholf (edited 04-25-2004).]

fieroparts.com

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 185
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2004 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroparts.comClick Here to visit fieroparts.com's HomePageSend a Private Message to fieroparts.comDirect Link to This Post
Very nice!
What did the int. cost you and what did you get for the price(s)
chester
From: State of insanity...moved in and comfortably numb...

Feedback score:    (42)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2004 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chesterSend a Private Message to chesterDirect Link to This Post
Very nice!! Great job!

I like!

Rob D.

------------------

The Dirty Rat
Chopped, dropped and just plain NASTY! Choptop Targa #1
383 Stroker MPFI with N2O
1" Drop
3" Chop
11" Brakes
19" Motegi Roja's wrapped in BFGoodrich Gforce T/A KDW-2 rubber
RCC Coilover Suspension
Updated Jan 21 '04 www.dirtyratracing.org

boristheblade

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2004 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for boristhebladeClick Here to visit boristheblade's HomePageSend a Private Message to boristhebladeDirect Link to This Post
I followed your earlier thread, and man, that took a lot of work, and some additional dough.
But in the end, i gotta hand it to ya, that is one fine piece of machinery.
PFF
System Bot
Soaper

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2004 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SoaperSend a Private Message to SoaperDirect Link to This Post
what year firebird is the interior out of?
and on an scale of 1-10 how hard was it to do?

thanks

Soaper

Wholf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2004 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WholfSend a Private Message to WholfDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroparts.com:

Very nice!
What did the int. cost you and what did you get for the price(s)

I don't have a total break down, but it goes something like this:
Dash and center console... $250.00 out of a salvage yard
Original Fiero Seats, restuffed and recovered.... $350.00
Door Panels from salvage yard...$100.00
Door Panels capped and recovered after I surrendered, and gave up on them...$600.00
New carpet from Fiero Store....$141.00
Grant Steering Wheel...$100.00
Redoing the seat belts to black with red thread.. $75.00
Fiberglass headliner from the Fiero Store..$100.00
BeQuiet Sound proofing material... $180.00

That is not all, but pretty much the bulk of it. God only knows what was spent on Vinyl, dyes, paint, plywood and all the other little stuff.
If you haven't already done so, check out the gallery link in my sig., and you will see alot of what was involved.

Thanks for looking

------------------

Photo Gallery
Harold

Wholf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2004 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WholfSend a Private Message to WholfDirect Link to This Post

Wholf

379 posts
Member since Mar 2003

Originally posted by chester:

Very nice!! Great job!

I like!

Rob D.

WOW! Thanks Rob... You know I almost beat you to that Targa... Had everything set up with Bill to go to Florida around the 1st of April to have it done. However family issues prevented me from doing it.

Wholf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2004 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WholfSend a Private Message to WholfDirect Link to This Post

Wholf

379 posts
Member since Mar 2003

Originally posted by Soaper:

what year firebird is the interior out of?
and on an scale of 1-10 how hard was it to do?

thanks

Soaper

The dash, door panels and what I used of the center console are out of a 2000 Fierbird. I went with the 97( I think) insturment cluster, and modded it to look like the 2000 except for the digital read out area.
On a scale of 1-10, I would say at least a nine because I am not good with wiring, and electrical work. Thank goodness for good friends that are..

jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2004 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post
Congratulations Wholf...A completed Firebird Interior is a thing of Beauty.

I am still a ways from declaring mine complete. After San Antonio I ran into a few problems making the car go, so the interior has to wait a little while. I'm still planning on Wheatstock and I will have my car there, (on a trailer for safety) hopefully with the interior complete.

Good job.

- Jonathan

Ps - If you ever want to cut down that shifter it's real easy I can talk you through it.
------------------
If you find my advice useful, then please give me a positive rating, thanks...

1988 GT (Firebird Interior),1988 Coupe (Daily Driver), 1985 SE (Project Car), 1985 Coupe (parts car), Firebird Interior Installation Website

[This message has been edited by jscott1 (edited 04-25-2004).]

gaas88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2004 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gaas88Click Here to visit gaas88's HomePageSend a Private Message to gaas88Direct Link to This Post
Wholf,
That is absolutely beautiful! Of all the kit conversions for a Fiero, the Ferrari 308 is my personal favorite. Just a suggestion, I would go with the Ferrari red paint outside - black is nice but I think that the red would go better with your interior. Just my opinion, either way - fantastic job!
Riceburner98

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 80
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2004 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Riceburner98Send a Private Message to Riceburner98Direct Link to This Post
Wow, that looks awesome! Very nice job... Hope to see it in person at Wheatstock, if I ever get my engine done. I don't think I can push the car 1,300 miles! My interior definitely won't be done, probably not even started. You guys amaze me with this stuff! Any plans for that airbag area? Looks like the perfect spot for *something*... And $75 to get the seatbelts recolored??? We need details! Last person I heard that was looking into getting them re-done ran into some problems, as far as I remember.. Did I miss something? Mine are dying (no pun!) to be black to match my carpet.. Keep up the awesome work!!!

------------------
Bob Williams
Multi-colored '87 Mutt, a work in progress! (3800SC installation in super-super-ssuuppeerr-slow-motion progress... Well, it used to run... Stupid... Axles... Argh...)

Wholf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2004 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WholfSend a Private Message to WholfDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by gaas88:

Wholf,
That is absolutely beautiful! Of all the kit conversions for a Fiero, the Ferrari 308 is my personal favorite. Just a suggestion, I would go with the Ferrari red paint outside - black is nice but I think that the red would go better with your interior. Just my opinion, either way - fantastic job!

Thanks for the suggestion, but I have already been around the block on the paint topic.... Even used the forum as decision maker Check out this thread .. https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/036569.html
And thank you very much for the compliments.

Harold

Wholf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2004 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WholfSend a Private Message to WholfDirect Link to This Post

Wholf

379 posts
Member since Mar 2003

Originally posted by jscott1:

Congratulations Wholf...A completed Firebird Interior is a thing of Beauty.

I am still a ways from declaring mine complete. After San Antonio I ran into a few problems making the car go, so the interior has to wait a little while. I'm still planning on Wheatstock and I will have my car there, (on a trailer for safety) hopefully with the interior complete.

Good job.

- Jonathan
Ps - If you ever want to cut down that shifter it's real easy I can talk you through it.

Like I said Jonathan.... It is done for now. We both know these things are continuous. I just have to call the flag in on the interior so I can finish my body work and get her painted before the end of next month.
Take care..

Harold

Wholf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2004 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WholfSend a Private Message to WholfDirect Link to This Post

Wholf

379 posts
Member since Mar 2003

Originally posted by Riceburner98:

Wow, that looks awesome! Very nice job... Hope to see it in person at Wheatstock, if I ever get my engine done. I don't think I can push the car 1,300 miles! My interior definitely won't be done, probably not even started. You guys amaze me with this stuff! Any plans for that airbag area? Looks like the perfect spot for *something*... And $75 to get the seatbelts recolored??? We need details! Last person I heard that was looking into getting them re-done ran into some problems, as far as I remember.. Did I miss something? Mine are dying (no pun!) to be black to match my carpet.. Keep up the awesome work!!!

I originally was going to do something with the airbag area, but after everything else, I was just happy to get the cover back in where it looked decent. It was pretty damaged from the accident it was involved in. Not to mention it is just sweeeeet having a real glove box to use, so I am not going to get greedy for room,, LOL
Your enthusiasm and compliments are very appreciated, thank you..
Harold

PFF
System Bot
FieroGT87

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2004 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGT87Send a Private Message to FieroGT87Direct Link to This Post
Very sweet, I'm very impressed it looks like it came from the factory that way. Seeing that makes me want to go to the salvage yard and find a Firebird interior and do it. Very well done indeed.

Thanks for sharing.

------------------
Earl Rice
87 T-Top GT
5 Spd
3400 Gen III Turbo in progress

Wholf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2004 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WholfSend a Private Message to WholfDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroGT87:

Very sweet, I'm very impressed it looks like it came from the factory that way. Seeing that makes me want to go to the salvage yard and find a Firebird interior and do it. Very well done indeed.

Thanks for sharing.

Thank you!!
This is the canvas I started with.... Im very happy with the results also

On another note, Just to let everyone know..... I do not have anything left of the old interior. I gave away and got rid of everything that was any good quite a while back.

------------------

Photo Gallery
Harold

Nebiros88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2004 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nebiros88Click Here to visit Nebiros88's HomePageSend a Private Message to Nebiros88Direct Link to This Post
Amazing work on the interior... most impressive interior for the fiero.

Have you or Jscott thought about taking a mold of your final completed dash and creating fiberglass replicas? you could make a killing with that interior $$$... if you made it affordable not only would fiero owners buy it but I know of several kitcar owners who would also be interested

keep up the great work

------------------

jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2004 11:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Nebiros88:
Have you or Jscott thought about taking a mold of your final completed dash and creating fiberglass replicas?

Harold has done a great job. He and Roy get my admiration for actually declaring their interiors complete. I keep working on mine and getting distracted (by the 3 other Fieros in my sig among other things).

I plan to do a second Firebird interior and I sure plan to make it easier to do. I'm pretty sure it could be made into a weekend project if it were in kit form. But it is going to require some cutting metal so it's not quite bolt-on.

[This message has been edited by jscott1 (edited 04-25-2004).]

Ambush

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2004 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmbushClick Here to visit Ambush's HomePageSend a Private Message to AmbushDirect Link to This Post
I can't say anything that has not already been said. That is incredible. That's just sexy. I only wish i could have something like that. My6 son even said "wow, why can't you do something like that"
good work
Scott-Wa

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2004 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scott-WaClick Here to visit Scott-Wa's HomePageSend a Private Message to Scott-WaDirect Link to This Post
Congratulations, I'm completely impressed! I'd love to have the patience, skill, and money to complete something like that.

Looking at the passenger side airbag cover, I can't help thinking that a LCD screen could be made to popup from under there for your passengers enjoyment. If you tried something like that when it was down it would be completely concealed... not that there is anything else left to avoid attention :-)

Wholf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2004 11:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WholfSend a Private Message to WholfDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Nebiros88:

Amazing work on the interior... most impressive interior for the fiero.

Have you or Jscott thought about taking a mold of your final completed dash and creating fiberglass replicas? you could make a killing with that interior $$$... if you made it affordable not only would fiero owners buy it but I know of several kitcar owners who would also be interested

keep up the great work

The main reason for doing this conversion was the cost of doing it myself vs paying $3000.00 + for a fiberglass kit. Not to mention you can make it look how ever you want to in the process of your build. Take a look at all the Firebird conversions done, and you will see the artistic freedom each one of us took.
To do a kit like this would throw it right up there with the rest of the high dollar kits on the market, and probably not be very profitable vs the labor involved.
What would be a good idea is to make the wiring harnesses that would be plug and play for the different year models.
Thanks for the suggestion.... Maybe someone else might tackle it. Jonathan, you and MrFixit go for it..

Harold

stuartlowery

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
User Banned

Report this Post04-26-2004 12:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for stuartloweryClick Here to visit stuartlowery's HomePageSend a Private Message to stuartloweryDirect Link to This Post
You didn't show the new boxes!

Well here they are. They blend so well with the carpet and the lines are so tight the camera cannot display the shape very well but they turned out GREAT! and fit much better than the first set too.

------------------
www.texasfieros.com

$Rich$

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 397
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2004 01:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for $Rich$Send a Private Message to $Rich$Direct Link to This Post
looks AWSOME , i gave you a +

------------------

Rich AIM: ONE FAST 2M8
white-- 86se V6 daily driver
Gold--- 86se 355 SBC

madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2004 01:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wholf:

I Any constructive comments or suggestions are always welcome, and I appreciate you taking your time to look at my project.

I like it! It looks like a stock 2000 interior and 100x better than stock. Very neat work+++++++

Constructive Comments:

1. Change the upper door speaker color to black.
2. Change stereo console trim to black.
3. Remove carpet (floor mat) to black.

By removing and changing these few items I think it will be perfect. But hey, what do I know....I'm new here.

------------------

PFF
System Bot
3.8T

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2004 01:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 3.8TClick Here to visit 3.8T's HomePageSend a Private Message to 3.8TDirect Link to This Post
OMG WOW!

do me, do me!!! lol

------------------

DjDraggin

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2004 02:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DjDragginSend a Private Message to DjDragginDirect Link to This Post
Sigh.... I MUST ACHIEVE THAT!!!!! if your car can look that good then so can mine dang it!! LOL It will raise from the ashes!! (even if my GF don't like the rebirth, lots of time alone) Knowing that both our kits came from the same molds gives me hope.. I'm just going to have to find a way to take it up a notch. LOL I can't go looking like others out there.. even if the bar is raised so high. And thank you man for all the help you've been providing me. you'll be impressed at wheatstock.. and ohh what fun that will be!! well hell.. I can't take it no more.. I'm going back to work!!

Outstanding job as always!!! Kit car judging will be tough at wheatstock.. 2 FRIGGIN MONTHS AGHHH RUNS TO THE GARAGE..............

------------------

Ferrari 308 GTB rebody on a modified 86SE chasis Soon to have a highly hooped up 3800SC..Ohh yeah baby!!
Contacts _ AIM / Zildjianfx _ Yahoo / djdraggin
Remember, always brush your milk, drink your teeth, dont do sleep and get eight hours of drugs.

PaulJK

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2004 02:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulJKSend a Private Message to PaulJKDirect Link to This Post
Beautiful job ... if it was a year and a half, you got done in half the time it's taking me . Check your e-mail for some info I wanted to pass along ...
RCR

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2004 08:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCRDirect Link to This Post
Awesome Wholf. Just awesome....
datacop

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2004 09:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for datacopClick Here to visit datacop's HomePageSend a Private Message to datacopDirect Link to This Post
Very nice... Very nice indeed.

I've always been a big fan of the firebird interior.

------------------

hokt on foniks werkd fer me!

mrfixit58

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 113
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2004 09:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfixit58Send a Private Message to mrfixit58Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wholf:

Yea, it was real easy to do... In fact it was so easy, I will never do it again,,, LOL

That's too funny. I agree. That is, unless my wife just HAS to have one.

My only suggestion (based soley on my taste) : Remove the dash (airbag cover, glove box, cluster bezel). The read in the seats and door panels are plenty. Otherwise, it looks GREAT!

------------------
Roy

double-click on this link to follow my interior build-up https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/023174.html

Blue 87 GT w/ 4th generation Firebird interior.
Suncoast Fieros

Judged "Best Custom Interior" at the 20th Anniversary Show @ Pontiac, Mich - 7/2003
Judged "Best Custom Interior" at the 8th Annual Fiero Fun Weekend @ Daytona - 3/2004

Wholf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2004 11:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WholfSend a Private Message to WholfDirect Link to This Post
All I can say is thanks to everyone.... I got up this morning and could not believe all the wonderful comments and suggestions.
I will try to address some of them here, and please understand the interior does look better in person.

Originally posted by mrfixit58:
My only suggestion (based soley on my taste) : Remove the dash (airbag cover, glove box, cluster bezel). The read in the seats and door panels are plenty. Otherwise, it looks GREAT!

Roy, the below picture is what inspired me to go with the color scheme on the interior. It is out of a BMW Z3 M class roadster. I had another picture of it, but I can't find it. The only thing I would really like to do with the red on the dash is get rid of some of the shine it has. I haven't found a dull coat that would hold up as of yet, but I am still looking.

Originally posted by PaulJK:

Beautiful job ... if it was a year and a half, you got done in half the time it's taking me . Check your e-mail for some info I wanted to pass along ...

Thank you Paul, I did get your e-mail and I also responded to it. I am going to try and get some custom made with maybe a bigger horse.
Paul sent me this picture of some floor mats made to fit the Fiero floor pan.... Thanks again

Continued.....

Wholf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2004 11:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WholfSend a Private Message to WholfDirect Link to This Post

Wholf

379 posts
Member since Mar 2003
Continued From above...

Originally posted by DjDraggin:

Sigh.... I MUST ACHIEVE THAT!!!!! if your car can look that good then so can mine dang it!! LOL It will raise from the ashes!! (even if my GF don't like the rebirth, lots of time alone) Knowing that both our kits came from the same molds gives me hope.. I'm just going to have to find a way to take it up a notch. LOL I can't go looking like others out there.. even if the bar is raised so high. And thank you man for all the help you've been providing me. you'll be impressed at wheatstock.. and ohh what fun that will be!! well hell.. I can't take it no more.. I'm going back to work!!

Outstanding job as always!!! Kit car judging will be tough at wheatstock.. 2 FRIGGIN MONTHS AGHHH RUNS TO THE GARAGE..............

Eric, as usual you will come through.... I am gald that I have been able to help you with your project. Don't forget that XRacerPro is also going to have his 308 rebody their. He is finishing up a 4.9 install on his, and then he is finishing up his 240SX interior..... since I am painting mine black, and he is also going black, we are going to split up the paint costs. Geee I get to paint two 308's in the next 6 weeks Yes compitition is going to be tough, but it is going to be more fun then anything else. James and I are caravaning with Will-Matin up to WheatStock, so we will meet you their.

Originally posted by madcurl:

I like it! It looks like a stock 2000 interior and 100x better than stock. Very neat work+++++++

Constructive Comments:
1. Change the upper door speaker color to black.
2. Change stereo console trim to black.
3. Remove carpet (floor mat) to black.
By removing and changing these few items I think it will be perfect. But hey, what do I know....I'm new here.

Curly, thank you for your suggestions.... Your car is an inspiration for all of us out here!!! Now where the heck did the "I'm new here" come from??

Originally posted by $Rich$:

looks AWSOME , i gave you a +

Wow! Thanks $Rich$. I really appreciate that...

And to RCR, Datacop, 3.8T, and anybody else I missed thank you. I hope to meet everyone at WheatStock and share some good times with everyone.

Harold

[This message has been edited by Wholf (edited 04-26-2004).]

Wholf

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2004 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WholfSend a Private Message to WholfDirect Link to This Post

Wholf

379 posts
Member since Mar 2003
For those that have asked how the upholstery shop capped my door panels here are some pictures to use as reference....

------------------

Photo Gallery
Harold

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C