MR2 with a Northstar by FIERORICE
Started on: 01-07-2004 10:22 PM
Replies: 54
Last post by: Bill Strong on 01-14-2004 07:39 AM
FIERORICE

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2004 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIERORICESend a Private Message to FIERORICEDirect Link to This Post
http://www.hybridz.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=29884&highlight=

The Z board.. my new home.

ANd if I get a rolling eye thing or something Ima be pissed.. cause it DOES relate he has a Fiero.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2004 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Direct Link to This Post
Saw an older MR2 like that on ebay that had a 3800 SC in it too. That thing looks like it's stripped, bet it's super light. Has to haul ass! Pretty cool. Doesnt look like it fit too good tho.
Racingman24

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2004 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Racingman24Click Here to visit Racingman24's HomePageSend a Private Message to Racingman24Direct Link to This Post
Nice, but at least when you put one in a Fiero, you don't have to mutalate [sp?] the firewall.

Eric

------------------

Kameo Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2004 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kameo KidSend a Private Message to Kameo KidDirect Link to This Post
that guy should just go buya Fiero..

------------------

3.4 DOHC Turbo swap in progress

FIERORICE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2004 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FIERORICESend a Private Message to FIERORICEDirect Link to This Post
He has a Fiero.
doublec4

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2004 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doublec4Send a Private Message to doublec4Direct Link to This Post
That looks like my winter car in the background... but mines an oldsmobile with a 3800 N/A, not a caddy

------------------
1986 Fiero SE

stuartlowery

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
User Banned

Report this Post01-07-2004 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stuartloweryClick Here to visit stuartlowery's HomePageSend a Private Message to stuartloweryDirect Link to This Post
wrrrrrrrr wrrrrrrr wrrrrrrr
Hey honey lean forward...

Why?....

So I can add power steering fluid.

Talk about going to make some noise.

Darth Vader

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2004 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Darth VaderSend a Private Message to Darth VaderDirect Link to This Post
A better link with more details http://www.racingstrong.com/toystar/index.asp
I also like his play on words "TOYSTAR"

------------------
You Don't Know the Power of the Darkside

TaurusThug

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2004 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TaurusThugSend a Private Message to TaurusThugDirect Link to This Post
talk about inner beauty. 1st gen mr2s are ugly as crap and that is one pretty motor. i hope he plans to box off the engine bay SOMEHOW.

------------------
'86 Fiero GT

www.KylesFiero.tk

red85gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2004 03:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for red85gtClick Here to visit red85gt's HomePageSend a Private Message to red85gtDirect Link to This Post
Yep thats bill strong's beast I have a 85 MR2 BTW. I am pretty dam sure he dosent own a Fiero. He has a few MK1 MR2's sitting around. He dosent have it running yet due to some trouble mounting the suspension. The engine only sticks into the pass compartment a few inches. He is making a fiberglass cover for it.

------------------
85 GT 4 speed 2.8L auto X'er

[This message has been edited by red85gt (edited 01-08-2004).]

PaulJK

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2004 03:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulJKSend a Private Message to PaulJKDirect Link to This Post
...who let that mister 2 guy in here ...
PFF
System Bot
hvneye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2004 03:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hvneyeSend a Private Message to hvneyeDirect Link to This Post
its like a box on wheels with a nice motor

------------------

FieroBUZZ

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2004 06:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroBUZZSend a Private Message to FieroBUZZDirect Link to This Post
I spend a bit of time on the MR2 board. Bill Strong and most of the other guys stick up for the Fiero whenever someone tries a put down. Bill moderates some of the sections and there are a lot of neat ideas and tech tips and links floating around there. Try it, you'll like it.

Bill has to be the ultimate car guy, even attempting this one is pretty daunting. The hole in the firewall is for just a bit of space, with an access panel to the engine. Anyone here wish they had access to the back of their engine?

I like Mk1's as they're kind of quirky, just like our Fieros.

$Rich$

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 397
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2004 07:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for $Rich$Send a Private Message to $Rich$Direct Link to This Post
with that thing crammed in there, it looks like a fire wating to happen
Bill Strong

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2004 09:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Bill StrongClick Here to visit Bill Strong's HomePageSend a Private Message to Bill StrongDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys! Long time since I have been here. Thanks for the props.
As for the hole in the firewall I am going to make a steel access panel. Right behind my seat will be a 1/8" thick steel panel since that is where the transaxle is. That area always worries me.

Fire? Nothing there to catch on fire. The car is all metal.

I have no Fiero's. My only claim to fame with them is that I sold them new in Phoenix back in 1988. Great car. Solid as hell and the V6 just sounds so damn sweet. I also really like the space frame design. The Fiero had so much going for it, too bad high insurance rates killed it. We had 4 GTs on the lot and we could not give the monsters away! Sucked really.

The engine fits in there perfect. It only extends into the passenger compartment by about 1.5 inches. Both drivers and passenger seats still have 100% forward and backwards movement. I only lost the center cassette console. Which I would have to remove anyway when I install the roll cage. It is a tight fit though. But the best things in life are tight fitting, so I am not complaining

I actually own and run the MR2 message board. I don't allow people trash talking Fiero's because we are like cousins, just unrelated.

While I am here, is there anyone here that can reprogram the N* ECUs? I need some perameters changed.
Also what trans fluid do you recommend to use? I know I need a 55 gallon drum to fill the damn thing up! 4-speed auto BTW.

Thanks again guys and gals.

------------------
Bill Strong
Racing Strong Motorsports

GT86

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2004 09:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GT86Send a Private Message to GT86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroBUZZ:

The hole in the firewall is for just a bit of space, with an access panel to the engine. Anyone here wish they had access to the back of their engine?

An access panel would be pretty sweet. Easy access to the manifold, spark plugs, oil filter, etc. I wonder how feasible this would be?

Bill Strong

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2004 09:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Bill StrongClick Here to visit Bill Strong's HomePageSend a Private Message to Bill StrongDirect Link to This Post
hey! Ilived in Peoria from 1984-1988. Back when it was just farm land
Is that area of the chassis on the fiero plastic or metal? Ia is load bearing?

------------------
Bill Strong

JeffsGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2004 09:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JeffsGTSend a Private Message to JeffsGTDirect Link to This Post
Man that looks tight. Kudoos to Bill for pushing the envelope like that! The MR2 is definately a car I would consider and I would probably own one if there were no Fieros. As a 6'1" 225lbs man the extra interior space in the Fiero is a must. I have enough trouble getting down into my GT as it is. The MR2 LOOKS a lot smaller. It wouldn't help having the N* in the cabin with you either, LOL. Those of us that are interested might like to see a progress thread in the O/T section. I for one want to see how you handle that access panel issue.

------------------

FieroMonkey

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2004 09:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMonkeySend a Private Message to FieroMonkeyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bill Strong:

Hey guys! Long time since I have been here. Thanks for the props.
As for the hole in the firewall I am going to make a steel access panel. Right behind my seat will be a 1/8" thick steel panel since that is where the transaxle is. That area always worries me.

Fire? Nothing there to catch on fire. The car is all metal.

I have no Fiero's. My only claim to fame with them is that I sold them new in Phoenix back in 1988. Great car. Solid as hell and the V6 just sounds so damn sweet. I also really like the space frame design. The Fiero had so much going for it, too bad high insurance rates killed it. We had 4 GTs on the lot and we could not give the monsters away! Sucked really.

The engine fits in there perfect. It only extends into the passenger compartment by about 1.5 inches. Both drivers and passenger seats still have 100% forward and backwards movement. I only lost the center cassette console. Which I would have to remove anyway when I install the roll cage. It is a tight fit though. But the best things in life are tight fitting, so I am not complaining

I actually own and run the MR2 message board. I don't allow people trash talking Fiero's because we are like cousins, just unrelated.

While I am here, is there anyone here that can reprogram the N* ECUs? I need some perameters changed.
Also what trans fluid do you recommend to use? I know I need a 55 gallon drum to fill the damn thing up! 4-speed auto BTW.

Thanks again guys and gals.

Welcome back to the forum Bill!

I love what you are doing with the N*. I would kill for an engine access panel in my fieros, LOL!
And thanks for sticking up for our little Pontiac Mid engines! I like the 1st and 2nd gen MR2's a lot, i just got bit by the Fiero Bug first .

Not sure how much we will be sering you here, but you get a + from me

Keep up the good work cousin

------------------
-Monkey

[This message has been edited by FieroMonkey (edited 01-08-2004).]

FieroMonkey

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2004 09:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMonkeySend a Private Message to FieroMonkeyDirect Link to This Post

FieroMonkey

3294 posts
Member since Nov 2002
By the Way... I got to thinking. Has anyone ever considered making an access panel in a Fiero yet? It would have to be above the center hump, and on the passenger side of the ECM. But I am pretty sure you could do it. Would be one hell of an easier way to get to the plugs, exaust manifold, AC, front valve cover, etc. The ECM could even be relocated so that there could be an even bigger hatch.

Why the hell didnt GM engineer one in! You know, like the old Vans cab hump thing inbetween the passenger and driver seat That allows access to the back of the vans engine and trans.

[This message has been edited by FieroMonkey (edited 01-08-2004).]

454Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2004 10:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 454FieroSend a Private Message to 454FieroDirect Link to This Post
'

[This message has been edited by 454Fiero (edited 04-12-2004).]

PFF
System Bot
tesmith66

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 135
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2004 10:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tesmith66Send a Private Message to tesmith66Direct Link to This Post
Around 2500 lbs.

You have a big block Fiero? Pics!!!!!! I gotta see that.

------------------

86fieroEarl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 117
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2004 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fieroEarlSend a Private Message to 86fieroEarlDirect Link to This Post
I argued with a friend at work about the MR2 being about to fit another type of motor in it, It seems I was right

When that thing is finished it's going to be one hell of a sleeper, I almost bought a MR2 first gen body style back in 93 It would of been my first car turning 18 but the deal fell apart and I ended up getting a 85fiero instead And never looked back since.

The MR2 is alot like the fiero in a number of ways, But I think the MR2 is a tad smaller.

GT86

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2004 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GT86Send a Private Message to GT86Direct Link to This Post

Still lots of farm land in some places, but housing developments and shopping centers are eating it up pretty fast.

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2004 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
Hi (again?), Bill. Welcome!
Personally, I like MR2s. Prefer the 1st gen. Might consider buying one if the opportunity presented itself at the right time. I almost bought an 85 MR2, new. The thing handled like a slot car. The only thing that I had ever driven that felt similar was a Lotus Europa that belonged to a friend of mine.
Then I saw the Indy bodywork on the 85 GT and heard the V-6. Pretty much settled it for me. Ahhh well...

Anyway, I have heard that one of the Lexus V-8s is also a popular MR2 swap. Any truth to that?

------------------
Raydar
88 3.4 coupe.

Coming soon...
88 Formula, presently under the knife.

Bill Strong

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2004 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Bill StrongClick Here to visit Bill Strong's HomePageSend a Private Message to Bill StrongDirect Link to This Post
There is one car that had the Toyota (Lexus) V8 installed. That was a Tube Framed MK2 MR2 used at Le Mans 24 hours. So technically it was not really an MR2. Popular swap? Nope. So far mine is the only known V8 MR2. Now there may be others... but none have come forward. The biggest problem is the width. The strut towers are fairly close. Plus lots of guys shutter when they think they have to cut up the car to fit something. Now what is popular is the Toyota Camry V6. That is a straight forward swap on the MK2 MR2s. I would not be surprised if you see more Northstars going into MR2s, especially the MK2 since I doubt that the firewall will need to be cut.

Carl Crawford built the Pontiac Supercharged V6 MK1 MR2 a few years back. It was the yellow one seen on e-Bay. Very nice car. I got a ride in it once. Carl is a great guy, he has a LS1 powered AstroVan. http://www.speed-source.net

My project was poo-poo'ed by many. Mainly due to using a domestic engine in a Jap car. What is funny is some of these Jap diehards don't realize that GM and Ford have basically done all of the hard design work on the multicam engines years before they became big items in the 80s. The Japs are great at coping and taking the products to the next level. They do really well at that even today. Now if you look at the Northstar head close you will see that there is not much difference in design from the Yamaha designed Toyota 4AGE and (Yamaha Built and designed) 3SGTE heads. They look identicle, except for the chain driven cams. Look at the legendary Toyota 4AGE and you will see an old Ford/Cosworth race engine.
GM benefited like crazy when they purchased Lotus and worked hand in hand with Toyota and Yamaha. I really believe the Northstar came out of this development trend.

Toyota went to a different type of market for the MR2 back in 1983/1984. Whereas Pontiac was looking at more of the sports car side of things. The MR2 was marketed as a 2 seat run about. Not a sports car. The American market at the time was very different than the Jap market. The technology of the chassis for the Fiero was light years ahead of the steel unitbody design that the MR2 used. The first gen MR2 is basically a very solid chassis using Corolla front suspension on the front and rear.
Being old I remember the Fiero aimed at the hot rodder... the American sports car crowd, not like the Mr2 that started out as a low cost 2 seat commuter car.

So my ultimate goal is to have a 2 seat jap commuter car from hell....

bushroot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2004 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bushrootSend a Private Message to bushrootDirect Link to This Post

It looks like you have the '94-'99 Northstar (93's have a different intake). Supposedly, with the OBDI ECM, these can be reprogrammed. I haven't looked into it, as I have a 2001 engine. There are a couple of guys on here that know more about the earlier engines and what's possible with the engine management than me.

[This message has been edited by bushroot (edited 01-08-2004).]

ls3mach

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2004 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machDirect Link to This Post
That is going to be an awesome car. I notice everyone keeps calling it a sleeper, but if it is anything like the Northstar Fieros I have seen. Sleeper does not adequetly describe it. The 2 that I have heard when started made me want to run and hide. They sound mean. I would never mistake it for a slow car.
85LAMB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2004 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85LAMBSend a Private Message to 85LAMBDirect Link to This Post
Bill
Welcome to the forum, I have to congratulate you on the good job you are doing on the Mk1.
I saved your webpage under my favorites.
I have to say that I have had two Mk1 and talk about a go-kart feel.....
In one I put a Japanese eng, springs, shocks, tires, ss brake lines, completly went over the whole car it was a blast to drive.
I took that car to a competition driving school and the instructors told us if you want to see what your car is capable, let us drive the car w/ you in it to show you, well to make the story short, the instructor made the same time w/ my car than on a mid 90s Porshe 911. I could not believe how good he was driving my car.
Bill Strong

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2004 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bill StrongClick Here to visit Bill Strong's HomePageSend a Private Message to Bill StrongDirect Link to This Post
I keep telling my wife how i want this car top blend in so I can whoopp on some Yo-Boyz with their girly automatic hondahs. Oh wait... mine is an automatic!!

I am logging every hit to my website and visiting all the forums this is getting too. It is amazing the lack of education there is towards V8s and /or American engines. I like the references to the Fiero that are made. Even the stupid ass remark about "ALL" Fiero's catching fire. Makes me laugh. I bet more APC equiped hondahs have caught on fire than Fieros! LOL.

The engine is a 1995 OBD1. I am so glad that it is not the 1996 snce I believe those even adjust the engine power if the tire pressure changes

I need the ECU optimized for 24" diameter tires and need to have the speed limiter taken off. I am going to run the car at the east coast land speed event this year (hence the roll cage). Our software shows a top speed of 182 with a drag Co of .31. So figure 165+ in the real world. Which will give me the fastest MK1 MR2 in the world. That is all i want... then I want to go look for some MK2 turbo owners and blast some fast 1/4 times.

Can someone measure the size of the Fiero dash display? I wanted to use the Cadillac display, but it just wont fit. I could use the MR2 dash, but then I need to run secondary sensors to run the jap dash. Too complicated. So maybe using the same dash as the N* Fiero guys are using. The displays look like they will fit in the MR2 dash. I have a big hammer and hack saw if needed. It just needs to look stock from afar!

RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2004 05:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZDirect Link to This Post
JUST WONDERING I'm building a model of a mk I MR2 and now I've seen these pics, Is the underside of the car the body color? Or is it black or grey (since we have some MR2 people in here)?
PFF
System Bot
Bill Strong

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2004 06:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bill StrongClick Here to visit Bill Strong's HomePageSend a Private Message to Bill StrongDirect Link to This Post
It is sprayed with asphalt and then the car is sprayed its final color. So the bottom is body color from the factory. Now dealers applied their own undercoating, so that would have changed the looks of some.
Now the wheel wells are protected by black plastic covers.
The engine bay is body color, excluding the passenger firewall which has a black fiberglass insulation sheet on it.
Under the engine is a black plastic louvered tray. This louvered tray extends down the center tunnel.
The front cross member is black or dark grey depending on the year.
Under the rear muffler are heat reflecting trays. These are a dull silver.
trans is aluminum, oil pan and block are gloss black, head is aluminum, cam covers are silver.
intake manifold is aluminum.
Trim around flying butriss rear is semi-gloss black. Same with mirrors. B-piller is semi-gloss black.
Let me know if you need more. we have thousands of images of the cars available if you need them
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2004 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZDirect Link to This Post
THANK YOU!!! Usually when I research a car I have to look all over the 'net for that info. Where are these pics? My friend has a red 89 SC and I'm building it after his, but it's in storage right now.
Bill Strong

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2004 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bill StrongClick Here to visit Bill Strong's HomePageSend a Private Message to Bill StrongDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys. Quick question... I need a rear brake system to fit the caddy hub.
Can I get some inexpensive recommendations? Like junk yard parts?

http://www.racingstrong.com/toystar/page18.asp

I don't have the Caddy calipers as they were toast.
The car will weigh between 2300 and 2500 pounds. So a small vented disk would be perfect with a caliper that fits the caddy hub would make my day.

any ideas guys?

Thanks

------------------
Bill Strong

ImmortalFirefly

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2004 03:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ImmortalFireflyClick Here to visit ImmortalFirefly's HomePageSend a Private Message to ImmortalFireflyDirect Link to This Post
Hey Bill, nice to see you on this thing and glad your putting a Northstar in an MR2. I remember going to the MR2 Webboard once. I asked what was better a Fiero VS MR2, and I got this and that and I said the "S" word....street race. I just said that word and it seemed like the sky fell. Everybody there flamed me and I was banned for it basically....oh well I like my Fiero board. Nothing against you Bill, I have total and utmost respect for you

Austin

------------------
Practice makes perfect, but since nobody's perfect, why practice?

If life gives you lemons, take them and throw them at people you hate.

crzyone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2004 04:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneDirect Link to This Post

It is metal and probibly adds some stiffness to the frame along with the trunk wall.

UltimateFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2004 07:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for UltimateFieroSend a Private Message to UltimateFieroDirect Link to This Post
Your post should read; Northstar wearing an Mr2. Notice that on his web site the engine gained 110 horsepower. The extra horsepower must be the result of mating it to a japanese car.
http://www.racingstrong.com/toystar/index.asp
Bill Strong

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2004 09:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Bill StrongClick Here to visit Bill Strong's HomePageSend a Private Message to Bill StrongDirect Link to This Post
lol... ya... those japs improve everything! didn't you know that?

I had to start banning... the kiddies had taken over the board. I needed to get back the old time MR2 modders. So we banned everything that did not contribute to the car. Street racing does not contribute one thing. Since then we grew from 1500 users to over 10,000 active users. I think it worked.

I like pulling numbers outa my ass!
But with the absence of power steering, A/C, that big old long belt, the air box and the addition of CHRF cams and springs we will be at or near 400hp at the flywheel. Hell 10 hp can be made by making a proper merge collector. Have you seen that nasty looking B-Pipe?

So does anyone know the brake question I asked?

Marvin McInnis

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2004 10:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Marvin McInnisClick Here to visit Marvin McInnis's HomePageSend a Private Message to Marvin McInnisDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroMonkey:

... I got to thinking. Has anyone ever considered making an access panel in a Fiero yet? ...

Sorry ... a good question but not a good idea. The Fiero firewall is also structural ... a major component of the torsional stiffness of the space frame. Since the firewall is loaded mainly in shear, small round (or oval) holes are generally OK but large rectangular holes are not.

Bill: Nice looking swap. Remember, anything worth doing is worth overdoing!

------------------
'88 Formula
Project Testostarossa
"Anything worth doing is worth overdoing."

[This message has been edited by Marvin McInnis (edited 01-11-2004).]

David Bartlett

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2004 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for David BartlettSend a Private Message to David BartlettDirect Link to This Post
Bill you should PM "WILL"... or post your question in Tech for the quickest responce.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock