Started on: 06-05-2007 02:52 PM
Replies: 56
Last post by: Austrian Import on 02-23-2008 03:04 PM
FierociousGT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2007 02:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTDirect Link to This Post
Has anyone purchased from West Coast Fieros their "Brake caliper brackets and mounting hardware only. $349.00" ?

I've been emailing back and forth, they have been very helpful providing information. Seems like this kit uses Corvette 88-96 C4 brake parts. WCF also mention they would include information on how to connect the e-brakes. Does anyone have experience with this product? I'm plaining on upgrading the braked on my '88 GT.

Thx

http://www.westcoastfiero.c...rakes/brakes_13.html

[This message has been edited by FierociousGT (edited 06-12-2007).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post06-05-2007 03:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
Excuse me, but I just had to ask, what are you planning to break on your car? Brakes (stop car) is not the same as breaks (stuff broken on your car or you causing stuff to break on your car). I don't think I would put break parts on my car for the fear of them being broken.
I know nothing about the WCF product but it sure looks pretty in the pictures.
Edit: Yes, I know I am being an ass but I couldn't resist, especially after you have the right word in the title and description of the part.
Think of this as a free bump.

[This message has been edited by avengador1 (edited 06-05-2007).]

FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2007 04:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTDirect Link to This Post
Thanks avengador1.... I didn't realize the misspelling. Fixed it

Bump

[This message has been edited by FierociousGT (edited 06-12-2007).]

fierogt88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2007 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt88Send a Private Message to fierogt88Direct Link to This Post
I got it back when it first came out, but also got the rotors.

It looks like a few things have changed, not sure why.

My brackets were just four plates - no offset pieces like you see in that picture.

My brackets and bolts were powdercoated black. Those look like stainless?

My set went on so easy it was ridiculous, and the braking was greatly improved. Also filled in my 17" wheels and look great.
ICouldaBeenAV8
From: Chatsworth, California; Clearwater, Florida, and Milwaukee, Wisc.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2007 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ICouldaBeenAV8Send a Private Message to ICouldaBeenAV8Direct Link to This Post
I got the corvette 12" rotors and brackets from WCF when they first made them. They were a simple install and worked wonderfully. I recently purchased the 13" rotors and brackets and expect to install them soon. I don't see any reason why they would be a problem.
Steven Snyder

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 106
Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2007 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Steven SnyderClick Here to visit Steven Snyder's HomePageSend a Private Message to Steven SnyderDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierogt88:

I got it back when it first came out, but also got the rotors.

It looks like a few things have changed, not sure why.

My brackets were just four plates - no offset pieces like you see in that picture.

My brackets and bolts were powdercoated black. Those look like stainless?

My set went on so easy it was ridiculous, and the braking was greatly improved. Also filled in my 17" wheels and look great.

This is a different kit. 13" rotors from another application (Viper). They weigh a LOT less than the 13" 'vette rotors.
The brackets are aluminum if I recall correctly, though they might be stainless.

[This message has been edited by Steven Snyder (edited 06-12-2007).]

FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2007 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTDirect Link to This Post
THIS IS WHAT IS WAS TOLD:

- The front calipers hit the shock mount in a full turn. WCF claims that you can make a new hole and move the shock over, but I think clearance issue was with the lower shock mounting tab, not the shock itself..

- Several PFF members said to avoid them. Due to customer service as well as other issues.
carbon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2007 01:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonDirect Link to This Post
I can't remember his forum name, but a guy named Drew from Wisconsin has them and he love it. Saw them on the car at the Dells Run. Looked pretty good... didn't think to ask about the turning/clearence deal...
Matthew_Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2007 09:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Matthew_FieroSend a Private Message to Matthew_FieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FierociousGT:

- The front calipers hit the shock mount in a full turn. WCF claims that you can make a new hole and move the shock over, but I think clearance issue was with the lower shock mounting tab, not the shock itself..

- Several PFF members said to avoid them. Due to customer service as well as other issues.

I would like to hear feedback from this as WCF seems to be the only place to purchase 12" or 13" brake adapters.

Matt
FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2007 10:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTDirect Link to This Post
I found these DIY with the same Vette brakes. Both are good. Jncomutt has more detail. Not sure how much of an improvement they will be versus the Fiero's stock '88 brakes.

bubbajoexxx
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...1/HTML/033676-7.html

84-87 12" Corvette Brake Swap...
By Jncomutt
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/063914.html
Sleeper

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2007 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SleeperSend a Private Message to SleeperDirect Link to This Post

- Several PFF members said to avoid them. Due to customer service as well as other issues.[/i]

how has my emails and customer service been so far???
Craig @ WCF

------------------

3800 Supercharged w/ some mods
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/344502
West Coast Fiero

PFF
System Bot
FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2007 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Sleeper:
how has my emails and customer service been so far???
Craig @ WCF

Has anyone purchased from West Coast Fieros their "Brake caliper brackets and mounting hardware only. $349.00" ?
I've been emailing back and forth, they have been very helpful providing information.....

Any information regarding the claim of the front calipers hit the shock mount in a full turn?
If this is the case does it affect all years Fieros? and/or Fiero's with coilovers?

PS
Nice looking notchie sig.

[This message has been edited by FierociousGT (edited 06-13-2007).]

Chicken McNizzle

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2007 06:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Chicken McNizzleClick Here to visit Chicken McNizzle's HomePageSend a Private Message to Chicken McNizzleDirect Link to This Post
yeah, too bad Craig sold it, I'm gonna slap him - that car was too much fun to be legal!

------------------
Former West Coast Fiero Employee

New and Pre-Owned Auto Sales Consultant
Power Ford Valencia

FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2007 07:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTDirect Link to This Post

So Chris @ WCF can you give us your feedback on this?

[This message has been edited by FierociousGT (edited 06-15-2007).]

fierogt88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2007 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt88Send a Private Message to fierogt88Direct Link to This Post

Any information regarding the claim of the front calipers hit the shock mount in a full turn?
If this is the case does it affect all years Fieros? and/or Fiero's with coilovers?

PS
Nice looking notchie sig.

I have the *corvette* 13" rotor kit from them, like I said.
There are no fitment issues at all on my 1988 fiero GT with stock suspension. (springs cut ~1 coil and poly bushings are my only other front suspension mods)

I believe the shock mount issue is for the earlier 84-87 cars.

[This message has been edited by fierogt88 (edited 06-15-2007).]

THE BEAST

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2007 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for THE BEASTSend a Private Message to THE BEASTDirect Link to This Post
Anyone has the 88's 13 inch kit installation pictures ?

I wanted to see how the brackets went together, because as far as I know they use 8 brackets for the 88's kit. Any pics ??

Thanks!

JG
fierogt88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2007 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt88Send a Private Message to fierogt88Direct Link to This Post
If I remember, I'll take pictures tomorrow of mine. There are four very simple brackets that relocate your four stock calipers (16 bolts used). There are four concentric hubrings. There are four rotors that have been redrilled to the fiero lug pattern. That's it. Extremely easy to install - no fitment issues on my car.

caveats: It's the 88 specific kit, that uses stock calipers, from WCF, that uses 13" Corvette redrilled rotors. If any of those factors change, YMMV.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2007 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by THE BEAST:

Anyone has the 88's 13 inch kit installation pictures ?

I wanted to see how the brackets went together, because as far as I know they use 8 brackets for the 88's kit. Any pics ??

Thanks!

JG

Quit bangn ' ya heads against the wall. D1S sells them w/o any issues for the 84-87 and the 88. Sizes in 12" ,13" or 14" choose your poisin.

87:

88:

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 06-15-2007).]

Unsafe At Any Speed

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 315
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2007 03:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Unsafe At Any SpeedSend a Private Message to Unsafe At Any SpeedDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

Quit bangn ' ya heads against the wall. D1S sells them w/o any issues for the 84-87 and the 88. Sizes in 12" ,13" or 14" choose your poisin.

What are the 14" rotors from?

------------------

My Build Thread

FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2007 04:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTDirect Link to This Post
PM FROM ANOTHER PFF MEMBER:

In the driveway it stopped on a dime, but I never had it out on the road. I'm sure it'll perform fine. My experience with WCF wasn't the best.
1 issue was the parking brake....they never sent instructions, so I re-engineered things to my liking.

Otherwise, if they send all the correct parts, you should only need to worry about grinding a little of the rear knuckle off. (Due to hitting shock mount)

you have an 88...I have the 86 kit. I'm not sure if any grinding is necessary. On the pre 88....the caliper likes to hit the shock mount. Not so good, but you don't have to worry about that at least.

[This message has been edited by FierociousGT (edited 06-26-2007).]

MclarenF1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2007 04:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MclarenF1Click Here to visit MclarenF1's HomePageSend a Private Message to MclarenF1Direct Link to This Post
Where can I find the info on the corvette brakes from D1S? I can't find it on their website.
PFF
System Bot
FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2007 08:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTDirect Link to This Post
www.design1systems.com

They don't have any information on their website regarding the C5 Z06 Brakes.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2007 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

www.design1systems.com

They don't have any information on their website regarding the C5 Z06 Brakes.

Kevin is somehow too busy to "list" the Corvette brakes on his web site. You'll need to call his shop.
Fieroseverywhere

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 89
Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2007 12:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroseverywhereSend a Private Message to FieroseverywhereDirect Link to This Post
FYI. I spoke to Rockcrawl recently and he said he is working on a set of brackets for use with the 13" vette rotors and woolwood (?) calipers. I highly recommend his work! The woolwood calipers are better priced then the vette calipers. He said they are roughly the same price as a set of 88 fiero calipers and are a 4piston alluminum caliper. At least this way you have another option.

He has brackets available for the 12" conversion right now. One of the sets he has are for the 88 using 88 calipers. They are $175 for just the brackets or 300 for the brackets and predrilled rotors. He also has a sets made up for the 84-87 but you will have to message him to ask about these.. Not sure which caliper he is using for this set. I am doing an 88 cradle swap to my car and when I contacted him he was nice enough to put a set together for my car. My set-up uses 12" vette rotors with 88 fiero calipers all the way around. Keep in mind this is using the 88 rear suspension and 85 front suspension. I don't know if he has designes to make these or not. He took a set off of his 87 to make them up for me. You can contact him through Fieroaddiction on Ebay if you are interested. You could be the first to get them. If you want pics of the brackets I just got from him send me a PM and I will get them right to you. He also has the 12" vette rotors available and they are already pre-drilled for the fiero. I think he quoted me $135 for the set of 4.

As for me I will deal with Rockcrawl before I ever consider West Coast Fiero as an option even if it means waiting for a little while.

EDIT: to add link to fiero addiction ebay store...
http://stores.ebay.com/Fiero-Addiction

[This message has been edited by Fieroseverywhere (edited 06-26-2007).]

typhoon

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2007 04:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for typhoonSend a Private Message to typhoonDirect Link to This Post
pm sent
Fieroseverywhere

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2007 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroseverywhereSend a Private Message to FieroseverywhereDirect Link to This Post
As requested by Typhoon here is some pics of the brackets I just got from Rockcrawl. Keep in mind that this is a special set. They were built to use the 12" corvette rotors with 88 fiero calipers on a car that has 85 fiero front suspension and 88 rear suspension. It will give you an idea of the quality of work that he does. They came powder coated black which is something he never mentioned during our conversations. It was a very nice suprise. He did not have diagrams when he made these for me. He was nice enough to remove the set from his car in order to make a set for me. The total time involved from the first time I talked to him about them was about a week. Not bad considering they weren't even made yet. That in itself should tell you what kind of business man he is. The sets also include the concentric rings for the rotors.

whole set
This images is larger than 102400 bytes. Click to view.
front only
Rear only
Bolts for rear brackets. These sit completely flush with the brackets and give a very nice finished look.

The link I posted above has his brackets that are set up to use 12" vette rotors with 88 fiero calipers on 88 fiero's only. He does have the diagrams to make the others but you will have to talk to him for that. Just send a message through his e-bay store or from the "ask the seller a question" link through the auction item.

Let me know if you want bigger pics and I will e-mail them to you. They will easily fit the screen.

Matthew_Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2007 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Matthew_FieroSend a Private Message to Matthew_FieroDirect Link to This Post
maybe i'm a little slow..

but where is a good place to purchase brackets for the 12" other than WCF?
FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2007 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Matthew_Fiero:
maybe i'm a little slow..
but where is a good place to purchase brackets for the 12" other than WCF?

Fiero Addiction ebay store...

his web site...
http://www.fieroaddiction.com

EDIT:
Thanks Fieroseverywhere! A+ for your feedback!!!

wait....
Just realized. so you only can use the C4 rotors and not the calipers?!

[This message has been edited by FierociousGT (edited 06-26-2007).]

Fieroseverywhere

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2007 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroseverywhereSend a Private Message to FieroseverywhereDirect Link to This Post

Fiero Addiction ebay store...

his web site...
http://www.fieroaddiction.com

EDIT:
Thanks Fieroseverywhere! A+ for your feedback!!!

wait....
Just realized. so you only can use the C4 rotors and not the calipers?!

You can do either. You can use practically any 12" or 13" rotors with what ever calipers you want. The problem is the adapter bracket that puts it all together and the thickness of the rotors. There are suppliers out there you just have to find them. I do have two sets of bracket/ring diagrams if anyone is interested. The sets I have are...

84-87 fiero using 12" vette rotors and vette calipers
88 fiero using 12" vette rotors and 88 fiero calipers
Both of these use the stock fiero brake hoses, booster, and master cylinder.

I have not tested either of these myself but got them from reputable sources here on the forum. If you want a copy of one PM me and I will e-mail them to you.

One of the problems with going with vette calipers is you have to change out the master cylinder also. This requires lots more work to adapt the brake lines to fit you also have to modify something to make the e-brake work. More work, more money, some more performance. Fact is when you get to this high a level of upgrade the brakes don't make as much of a difference any more. You will only be able to stop as fast as your tires and suspension will let you. 88 fiero calipers are good calipers. They only have one piston but if your not all out racing it wont make that much of a difference. At least not enough to be worth the extra money spent. You could buy new shocks and struts for the cost difference. That would be a much better investment then the vette calipers to me.

That one of the reasons why the fieros are so much fun. They are a blank canvas you can do what every you want with and you can do it relativly cheaply also ?(in comparison to most other car out there).

typhoon

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2007 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for typhoonSend a Private Message to typhoonDirect Link to This Post

87:

I called DS1... For the 84 to 87 a complete set up is $3,000. It uses C5 brakes. Start saving coin!
FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2007 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by typhoon:
I called DS1... For the 84 to 87 a complete set up is $3,000. It uses C5 brakes. Start saving coin!

I spoke with D1 Sys a few weeks ago. He said if I send him all the C5 Z06 breaks components he would mod them for my '88 for only USD $600 (plus shipping).

I bet you like this deal better
PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2007 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by typhoon:

You'd save yourself some nice coins if you purchase the C5's from other Corvette owners who have bump'd up to Brembo or Baers. Ebay usually have them cheap and then send them to D1S.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2007 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

madcurl

21401 posts
Member since Jul 2003

Originally posted by Fieroseverywhere:

One of the problems with going with vette calipers is you have to change out the master cylinder also.

Bzzz. Wrong. D1S using the stock master cylinder.

Fieroseverywhere

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2007 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroseverywhereSend a Private Message to FieroseverywhereDirect Link to This Post

Bzzz. Wrong. D1S using the stock master cylinder.

Really? But arent they using the vette calipers? Wouldn't the stock master be too small to fill those calipers?
Please, enlighten me!

EDIT: Wait a second, if they're charging 3000 for a complete set why wouldn't there be a master in there? 3000 for rotors, calipers, and brackets is rediculous. Even if stainless brake lines are included is shouldn't cost anywhere near that. Hmmmm.... $300 for 12" vette rotors and brackets from Rockcrawl or $3000 for the brackets, vette rotors, and calipers from DS1. Thats a tough one there! lol

[This message has been edited by Fieroseverywhere (edited 06-28-2007).]

MclarenF1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2007 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MclarenF1Click Here to visit MclarenF1's HomePageSend a Private Message to MclarenF1Direct Link to This Post
Anyone try using C6 Z06 or base model calipers yet?
CTFieroGT87

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2007 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CTFieroGT87Send a Private Message to CTFieroGT87Direct Link to This Post
Base model is virtually C5 Z06, actually the Z51 C6 is C5 Z06 hardware, just unpainted. The C6 Z06 calipers need some HUGE clearance behind the wheel and in front of the rotor because of the dual piston setup. I was about to try, but the C6 wheels I have wouldn't clear the big calipers.
FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2007 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MclarenF1:
Anyone try using C6 Z06 or base model calipers yet?

Hmmm. Have you seen the size of those brakes?! You putting a LS7 (7008 cc) in your Fiero?

Originally posted by CTFieroGT87:
Base model is virtually C5 Z06, actually the Z51 C6 is C5 Z06 hardware, just unpainted. The C6 Z06 calipers need some HUGE clearance behind the wheel and in front of the rotor because of the dual piston setup. I was about to try, but the C6 wheels I have wouldn't clear the big calipers.

Correction... C6 Z06 are 6 PISTON FRONT CALIPERS.

[This message has been edited by FierociousGT (edited 06-29-2007).]

CTFieroGT87

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2007 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CTFieroGT87Send a Private Message to CTFieroGT87Direct Link to This Post
Not necessarily a correction, the Z06 front calipers are in a 3 piston dual setup, the caliper does not slide.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2007 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fieroseverywhere:

Really? But arent they using the vette calipers? Wouldn't the stock master be too small to fill those calipers?
Please, enlighten me!

EDIT: Wait a second, if they're charging 3000 for a complete set why wouldn't there be a master in there? 3000 for rotors, calipers, and brackets is rediculous. Even if stainless brake lines are included is shouldn't cost anywhere near that. Hmmmm.... $300 for 12" vette rotors and brackets from Rockcrawl or $3000 for the brackets, vette rotors, and calipers from DS1. Thats a tough one there! lol

A couple of people (including me) are using the C5 13" on all fours using the stock Master w/o issues (3 yrs and counting). Howvever, it you feel the need to bump-up to a stronger master...why not? As for the C6 brakes system I don't know if using the stock one will work?

Price reductions. Thats why it would be better to supply your own C5 brakes and rotors and have D1S do all of the work. As mentioned, you'll find a few Corvette people letting them go for nearly nothing (compared to new). Corvetter Garage list the C5 13" for $400 I think? The basic one piece rotor aren't too expensive. Baer and Brembo's....$$$$$ Choose your poison.

http://www.corvettegarage.c...corvette-brakes.html

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 06-29-2007).]

blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2007 05:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsDirect Link to This Post
The quality of WCF C4 conversion may have been improved, can't say about what their producing/selling now. What I can say is a member of our group bought their product and was sincerely disappointed. So several of us got together and had a machine shop produce about 25 sets to our standards. I bought 3 or 4 sets, can't remember now but the end result was we were all very happy. The C4 upgrade was the best money I ever spent on my cars. I'm not suggesting there isn't something better out there. But, I'm all about getting the biggest bang for my buck. For me, the C4 brakes offered exactly what I wanted. Stop you on a dime and give you back the change.

------------------
Ron
Land of the Free because of the Brave. Most gave some, some gave all. Some ran the other way. Some actually had the gall to come back.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock