different headlights by FZero
Started on: 06-21-2007 02:14 PM
Replies: 19
Last post by: Qcksilver on 06-30-2007 10:30 AM
FZero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2007 02:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FZeroSend a Private Message to FZeroDirect Link to This Post
hey guys was woundering if any one had picture of different aftermarket lights that can be put on the fiero and were to get them at thanks.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Winkie

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2007 03:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WinkieClick Here to visit Winkie's HomePageSend a Private Message to WinkieDirect Link to This Post
Fiero1Fan sells them for $155 + shipping i think. I don't know if he still has them available.

http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/2808/smpp5.jpg
http://img146.imageshack.us...146/4297/rectun3.jpg
Fiero1Fan

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2007 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post
I sure do.
$208 shipped to you. Please add $4 for the PayPal fees. Total $213

F1F
Xanth

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 174
Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2007 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for XanthSend a Private Message to XanthDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero1Fan:

I sure do.

F1F

You're back! Peoples was getting worried

I have his buckets, not yet in car but they are very nice. You need to buy the light housings and wiring to go along with them, I got mine as part of a group buy, which may actually still be going on. You can check the mall.

------------------
www.FieroDomain.com
Over 120 Fiero Links, Articles, Images, Diagnostics

"If any car is both the parade and the rain, it is the Fiero"

Fieroking

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2007 12:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierokingClick Here to visit Fieroking's HomePageSend a Private Message to FierokingDirect Link to This Post
I did mine this way the Lights cost about $180 and the rest is time and adhesives

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/071047.html

Joe Sokol

------------------
85 SE Daily driver
88 Formula/GT 4.9 Allante Intake (My Baby)

Oreif

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2007 07:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero1Fan:

I sure do.

F1F

Yes, These look great and provide way better lighting when driving at night.

------------------

Happiness isn't around the corner...
Happiness IS the corner.

ZZ4 Powered !!

Qcksilver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2007 12:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for QcksilverClick Here to visit Qcksilver's HomePageSend a Private Message to QcksilverDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Oreif:

Yes, These look great and provide way better lighting when driving at night.

Do you think you could post a closer picture of your headlight conversion?
perry rhodan

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2007 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for perry rhodanClick Here to visit perry rhodan's HomePageSend a Private Message to perry rhodanDirect Link to This Post
@Oreif: could you post 3/4 front and car profile ?

@Fiero1fan: What is exactly included in the "kit" ? Also when you look at the profile of the car, does the front bezel of the light bucket are perpendicular to the ground or because of the fact that the light mechanism only go half of its movement the bezel its at an angle?

[This message has been edited by perry rhodan (edited 06-24-2007).]

Qcksilver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2007 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for QcksilverClick Here to visit Qcksilver's HomePageSend a Private Message to QcksilverDirect Link to This Post
Will this kit from Fiero1Fan work with the Angel Eyes type of bulbs? If so anyone know of a good place to get the correct Angel Eyes bulbs that will fit?
Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2007 07:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Qcksilver:
Will this kit from Fiero1Fan work with the Angel Eyes type of bulbs? If so anyone know of a good place to get the correct Angel Eyes bulbs that will fit?

You can buy the buckets with 90mm holes, rectangle holes, or no holes. Depending on the size of the lights you want to use you could cut your own holes. Not sure what size the "angel eye" bulbs are, but they do look about the same size or slightly smaller than the 90mm.

Do you think you could post a closer picture of your headlight conversion?

How are these?
Bucket before install:
(right side is the "projector lens" low beam and the left is the high beam)

Bucket and harness installed (down position)

Bucket and harness installed (Up position):

Hood closed from front:

perry rhodan ~ I'll take some pics tonight when I get home of the 3/4 angle and profile.

[This message has been edited by Oreif (edited 06-25-2007).]

metal144

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2007 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for metal144Send a Private Message to metal144Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fieroking:

I did mine this way the Lights cost about $180 and the rest is time and adhesives

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/071047.html

Joe Sokol

I checked out your post Joe those lights look excellent really nice work at a real decent price.
PFF
System Bot
Fiero1Fan

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2007 11:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero1FanClick Here to visit Fiero1Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero1FanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by perry rhodan:

@Fiero1fan: What is exactly included in the "kit" ? Also when you look at the profile of the car, does the front bezel of the light bucket are perpendicular to the ground or because of the fact that the light mechanism only go half of its movement the bezel its at an angle?

What you get from me are the buckets. The lights can be ordered from here: http://www.rallylights.com/hella/90mm_modules.asp
Talk to Oreif about the wiring harness for them he makes a very OEM looking harness for the Hellas.
The front plane of the buckets are perpendicular to the ground. The light mechanism goes through its full movement. The buckets are lower than OEM, there by only pushing the lids up half as far. Everything else works as it should.

Hope that helps
Qcksilver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2007 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for QcksilverClick Here to visit Qcksilver's HomePageSend a Private Message to QcksilverDirect Link to This Post

perry rhodan ~ I'll take some pics tonight when I get home of the 3/4 angle and profile.

Please do. I'd really like to see pictures of it from other angles also. Like from the sides. Inside and outside of the light with the hood down and the light covers up like normal ops. It looks like they are uncovered on the sides. Is this correct? Thanks for the added pictures, I hope it isn't too much trouble for ya.
Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2007 07:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifDirect Link to This Post
Here is the original thread:
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/035039.html

In the thread you can find out all the info on the kit like what's required, how to wire and install it, using the 90mm lights or the rectangle lights or even 90mm HID lights. There is also numerous pics. Here are some examples:

90mm versus stock:

Side view using unpainted buckets:

Stock headlight beam pattern and brightness (low beam):

90mm headlight beam pattern and brightness (low beam):

90mm high beam:

Stock vs. New rectangle buckets:

90mm bucket vs. Stock bucket: (stand-alone)

Hope this helps.
Qcksilver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2007 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for QcksilverClick Here to visit Qcksilver's HomePageSend a Private Message to QcksilverDirect Link to This Post

Here is the original thread:
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/035039.html

In the thread you can find out all the info on the kit like what's required, how to wire and install it, using the 90mm lights or the rectangle lights or even 90mm HID lights. There is also numerous pics.

Hope this helps.

I just finished reading the original post. Holy crap it took me forever! Thanks to Oreif for posting the link to it. I came up with a couple of questions that I didn't find answers to in that original post. The issue with putting the low beams on the outside and the high beams on the inside seemed to cause a problem with what looks like a mounting bolt sticking up higher than the bucket which causes the hood light cover to rest on it. Has this been fixed or addressed? Is it a problem or could it become a problem later due to wear and tear? Any insight would be great. My other question is to Oreif, are you still making the harnesses (they look fantastic by the way, very oem looking, great job) and if so how much are they? Thanks a bunch for your help.
Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2007 07:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifDirect Link to This Post

I just finished reading the original post. Holy crap it took me forever! Thanks to Oreif for posting the link to it. I came up with a couple of questions that I didn't find answers to in that original post. The issue with putting the low beams on the outside and the high beams on the inside seemed to cause a problem with what looks like a mounting bolt sticking up higher than the bucket which causes the hood light cover to rest on it. Has this been fixed or addressed? Is it a problem or could it become a problem later due to wear and tear? Any insight would be great. My other question is to Oreif, are you still making the harnesses (they look fantastic by the way, very oem looking, great job) and if so how much are they? Thanks a bunch for your help.

I have not had the issue of the part of the low beam scratching the headlight cover. But the piece that sticks up (it's not the bolt, but the "ring" next to it that seems to rub on some of the cars) can be either trimmed off or a piece of the plastic edge guard can be put on top. As for the harness, I can make them. You do need to buy the connectors (4 of the H9's and 2 of the male H4's) and send them to me. I charge $10 to build, sleeve, and mark them.

Qcksilver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2007 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for QcksilverClick Here to visit Qcksilver's HomePageSend a Private Message to QcksilverDirect Link to This Post
Awesome! I'll get up with you again when I have them. Thanks a bunch. Also, regarding the pictures you posted above, what kind of paint did you paint your buckets with?

[This message has been edited by Qcksilver (edited 06-26-2007).]

Qcksilver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2007 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for QcksilverClick Here to visit Qcksilver's HomePageSend a Private Message to QcksilverDirect Link to This Post

Qcksilver

84 posts
Member since Aug 2006
Oreif, regarding the pictures you posted above, what kind of paint did you paint your buckets with?

Please disregard this post, I just realized I could edit my previous post.

[This message has been edited by Qcksilver (edited 06-26-2007).]

Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2007 07:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifDirect Link to This Post

Oreif, regarding the pictures you posted above, what kind of paint did you paint your buckets with?

I painted mine with POR-15 chassis coating. It is a glossy epoxy coating. Prevents rust and chips very, very well.
http://www.por15.com/s.nl/it.A/id.1410/.f

It goes on with a brush but smooths itself out and makes it look like it was powder-coated.
I have used a lot of POR-15 products on my car. The cradle, suspension parts, etc.
Qcksilver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2007 10:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for QcksilverClick Here to visit Qcksilver's HomePageSend a Private Message to QcksilverDirect Link to This Post
Sweet! Thanks for the tip.

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock