Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Technical Discussion & Questions - Archive
  Questions about: Sequential turn signals for Fiero (Page 1)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
Questions about: Sequential turn signals for Fiero by antinull.com
Started on: 11-05-2006 01:56 AM
Replies: 59
Last post by: antinull.com on 11-21-2006 10:21 PM
antinull.com

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2006 01:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for antinull.comSend a Private Message to antinull.comDirect Link to This Post
Okay so i see "kits" on ebay to do this
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160047908803
basically what i want to know is how is this done?
i searched google and cant find much about them
are theese street legal?
Wiring diagrams?
parts needed?

it looks to be a really small circuit with a few wires.....idk i think it would just be anouther fun project to do....
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
3800superfast

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 191
Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2006 02:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 3800superfastSend a Private Message to 3800superfastDirect Link to This Post
You may want to try the search feature here on the forum --I think a few of our Fiero vendors sells them, that way you`ll know what your getting works.
PaulJK

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2006 05:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulJKSend a Private Message to PaulJKDirect Link to This Post
I have the kit from Web Electric that works well. I doubt if anyone is gonna tell you how to make it though, and I've never seen a thread about anyone doing this "home-made". If you do this, you'll probably also need a new turn signal flasher to slow down the sequence - many people have found the stock flasher to blink the sequence too fast.

[This message has been edited by PaulJK (edited 11-05-2006).]

VSarge

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2006 07:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VSargeSend a Private Message to VSargeDirect Link to This Post
Should be legal as several other cars come with some version of this from the factory.

Sarge
Xanth

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 174
Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2006 09:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for XanthSend a Private Message to XanthDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by VSarge:

Should be legal as several other cars come with some version of this from the factory.

Sarge

I think it depends on where you are, I know at least one person who got pulled over for having them, not in a fiero. Around here, pretty much any modification to the functioning of the vehicle's lighting system is illegal. If the car didn't come from the factory with it, you can't install it.

------------------
www.fierodomain.com
Your guide to the Online Fiero Community, always under construction

antinull.com

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2006 10:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for antinull.comSend a Private Message to antinull.comDirect Link to This Post
i searched forums i found a tiny bit of info mabey i didnt search properly
paul would you be able to take a look at what components make the kit up?
i will check into the legality of the lights in my area before i do the mod i guess that would be the best bet
Lambo nut

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 262
Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2006 11:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PaulJK:

I have the kit from Web Electric that works well. I doubt if anyone is gonna tell you how to make it though, and I've never seen a thread about anyone doing this "home-made". If you do this, you'll probably also need a new turn signal flasher to slow down the sequence - many people have found the stock flasher to blink the sequence too fast.

I found just the schematics to do this on ebay about a year ago. Built it, and put it on my Indy. I used an EL-12 flasher from Auto Zone. Took the top off the case, and added a 1000mf cap in parallel with the original one, drilled a hole in the top, for the cap to stick through, and the flash rate is perfect. Cost about 25 bucks to build, plus the flasher.

Kevin
timgray

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2006 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for timgrayClick Here to visit timgray's HomePageSend a Private Message to timgrayDirect Link to This Post
building it is quite easy if you have the electronics skills and know how to program a PIC micro. a 12c629 , 3 transistors and 3 relays can get it built in a heartbeat. then you can do cool things like cycle the turn signal multiple ways.

But, if you are not an electronics wiz, can program PIC's and other items then you need to look for other ways of doing it, a old light chaser circuit would work if you adapt it for the number of bulbs you have and 12 volts.

Tha Driver

Feedback score:    (46)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 204
Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2006 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverDirect Link to This Post

I went to their website & it sucks. No product listing (other than a few items on the "main" page), & no mention of Fiero anywhere on the website AT ALL! Why they bother to advertise here I have no idea...
I *have* seen scematics somewhere - probably would come up in a search if you went to ask.com or the ODP (http://dmoz.org/ ). I quit using yahoo or google 'cause they give/sell their search info to the government & who knows who else.
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

It's been so long since I've had sex, I can't remember who gets tied up.

antinull.com

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2006 04:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for antinull.comSend a Private Message to antinull.comDirect Link to This Post
any search engine can be recorded google has been posting their search historys publicly forever
not shure why ppl are afraid of it now that they SELL it lol (they did take down the history now)
the whole thing is i can get a set on ebay for 50 i was just seeing if it can be done cheaper
without breaking my car lol

[This message has been edited by antinull.com (edited 11-05-2006).]

Lambo nut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2006 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by timgray:

building it is quite easy if you have the electronics skills and know how to program a PIC micro. a 12c629 , 3 transistors and 3 relays can get it built in a heartbeat. then you can do cool things like cycle the turn signal multiple ways.

But, if you are not an electronics wiz, can program PIC's and other items then you need to look for other ways of doing it, a old light chaser circuit would work if you adapt it for the number of bulbs you have and 12 volts.

I did not have to program anything.
Four relays, four caps, and four resistors. That is all the components needed.

Kevin

PFF
System Bot
Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2006 01:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by antinull.com:

any search engine can be recorded google has been posting their search historys publicly forever
not shure why ppl are afraid of it now that they SELL it lol (they did take down the history now)
the whole thing is i can get a set on ebay for 50 i was just seeing if it can be done cheaper
without breaking my car lol

It's not just the history but other info I think should be private. Who knows what they're selling/giving the gov. including IP addresses & lots of other info anyone can glean off of your computer with simple scripts? Privacy is praticly non-existent in this country any more!
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Headline: APATHY RUNS RAMPANT - Nobody cares.
PaulJK

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2006 05:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulJKSend a Private Message to PaulJKDirect Link to This Post
I'm surprised to hear about the webpage - he used to have a pic of the fiero tail lights sequencing.

i don't know about Web searches, but I've never seen a schematic here (but that still doesn't mean there isn't one )

Thanks for the tip about the flasher - I might get one to slow down my sequencing if I keep the car. I've been car-shopping lately and I'm starting to think about maybe I don't need my 88 Formula
DILYSI

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2006 08:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DILYSISend a Private Message to DILYSIDirect Link to This Post
In looking at the ebay page you list it looks like the place I bought my setup; I think it is the webelectric site selling on ebay(I could be wrong). It was extremly easy to setup and with an extra set of sockets and bulbs I was able to install 3 lights per side to my '88 Formula; this was all explained in the instructions in detail. I replaced the stock under dash flasher with a heavy duty one used for towing and it slowed down the sequence rate to what I wanted.
antinull.com

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2006 09:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for antinull.comSend a Private Message to antinull.comDirect Link to This Post
DILYSI could you send me the instructions? (if u still hav em)
Lambo nut got pictures?
Lambo nut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2006 12:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutDirect Link to This Post

Lambo nut got pictures?

I didn't take pictures as I built the thing. The instructions did give the part numbers from Radio Shack, Digi Key, and Mouser, for the parts needed. I used all Radio shack parts, and they fit in one of their smaller project boxes, which fit in the middle of the panel, behind the taillights.
The only contact info I can find at the moment, is their return address on the envelope I got the instructions in. I got them off Ebay, but maybe you could contact them directly.

SQTL LTS
P.O. BOX 266
MONEE IL 60449

Hope that helps.
Kevin
JumpStart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2006 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JumpStartSend a Private Message to JumpStartDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Xanth:
I think it depends on where you are, I know at least one person who got pulled over for having them, not in a fiero. Around here, pretty much any modification to the functioning of the vehicle's lighting system is illegal. If the car didn't come from the factory with it, you can't install it.

Seems that most people now days dont know what a Fiero is anyway and would be a good guess they have no idea what was factory on it.
antinull.com

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2006 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for antinull.comSend a Private Message to antinull.comDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JumpStart:
Seems that most people now days dont know what a Fiero is anyway and would be a good guess they have no idea what was factory on it.

i had a feeling someone would say that lol. and from what i understand some cars DO come with those lights from the factory
im going to keep looking for schematics on the net it shouldnt be to hard to setup
JumpStart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2006 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JumpStartSend a Private Message to JumpStartDirect Link to This Post

i had a feeling someone would say that lol. and from what i understand some cars DO come with those lights from the factory
im going to keep looking for schematics on the net it shouldnt be to hard to setup

Someone said that a few cars out there did come with this from the factory. I do know for a fact that the Mercury Cougar did have this back in the late 60's
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2006 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by JumpStart:
Someone said that a few cars out there did come with this from the factory. I do know for a fact that the Mercury Cougar did have this back in the late 60's

I remember that. I friend of mine had one of those back in the early 70s and the system went bad. It was mechanical, with a motor that drove a little miniature distributor like thing that sent the voltage to the individual lights. I doubt anyone would try to do it that way anymore.

From Cougars Unlimited:

Basically, the system works as follows: when the directional lever on the turn signal switch is moved, it completes circuits that select and feed power to the corresponding bank of lights. Power for the lights is fed through the turn signal relay to the sequencer. The sequencer has three cams that, when rotated, depress switches corresponding to the inboard, center, and outboard tail lights. The power is then routed first through the emergency relay (which disconnects all but the center light if the emergency switch is on for Cougars and connects all lights together for T-Birds.) and then to the directional relay. This two-sectioned (right and left) relay routes power through to the selected bank of lights. Since brake lights are not sequenced, the directional relay allows all lights to turn on simultaneously when the brake light power feed is energized. But when the turn signal switch is actuated, the brake light power feed is disconnected and the turn signal feed is activated to allow the directional signal to override the brake lights.

[This message has been edited by jscott1 (edited 11-06-2006).]

antinull.com

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2006 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for antinull.comSend a Private Message to antinull.comDirect Link to This Post
if i could rate ppl jscott would be getting a plus thats very informitive
now how do they do it in that small thing on ebay lol
PFF
System Bot
Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2006 02:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverDirect Link to This Post

if i could rate ppl jscott would be getting a plus thats very informitive
now how do they do it in that small thing on ebay lol

I'll bet it sequenses both the turn & brake lights, which IMO would be VERY dangerous. I know if someone slammed on the brakes in front of me & BOTH of their lights went "blink-blink-blink" It would take me a split second to determine what was going on...
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

If guns cause crime, all of mine are defective.
DILYSI

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2006 10:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DILYSISend a Private Message to DILYSIDirect Link to This Post

Lambo nut got pictures?

I looked through all my Fiero documentation and did not find the instructions; I did mine several years ago so I am not suprised. (can you say unorganized; I knew you could)
I have mine set to sequence for both turn and brake; I think the modules allow for setting the brakes and turns seperately. In other words if you do not want the brakes to sequence you can set them that way.
dguy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2006 10:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dguySend a Private Message to dguyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Lambo nut:

I did not have to program anything.
Four relays, four caps, and four resistors. That is all the components needed.

Exactly. Two cascading r/c timers per bank of signal lights. antinull do a search for how resistor-capacitor timer circuits work, and you'll likely find everything you need to know.

In their simplest form, tail light sequencers essentially create a chain of lights, with a timer hooked up in parallel to all but the last bulb. Turning on light #1 also starts timer #1. When timer #1 "completes", it turns on light #2 and starts timer #2. When timer #2 completes, it turns on light #3. In this arrangement, the lamps will illuminate sequentally and stay light until power is disconnected from lamp #1.

In other words the pattern repeats when turn signals or hazards are used, but when the brakes are applied it only sequences once then all lamps stay lit until you release the brake pedal.

[This message has been edited by dguy (edited 11-07-2006).]

Lambo nut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2006 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tha Driver:

I'll bet it sequenses both the turn & brake lights, which IMO would be VERY dangerous. I know if someone slammed on the brakes in front of me & BOTH of their lights went "blink-blink-blink" It would take me a split second to determine what was going on...
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

I would think, if you are taking a split second to think, and respond, to any bright red light coming on, on the rear of the vehicle you are following, you might be waiting too long.

It does only sequence the brake lights once.
And also keep in mind, some vehicles do only have one brake light/turn signal bulb per side, so I would think the first one lighting up, would meet the criteria. The next two don't even need to be there.

Kevin
Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2006 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Lambo nut:
I would think, if you are taking a split second to think, and respond, to any bright red light coming on, on the rear of the vehicle you are following, you might be waiting too long.

Kevin

My point exactly. Just remember there are a lot of idoits out there. (not just me :-)
Is it better to do it right or have someone hit you in the ass one day? Not only that, but they could claim that you modified the lights & they weren't working correctly & therefore YOU were at fault!!! You would have to pay for the damage to *both* cars 'cause some idiot was following too close.
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

I checked today and... this is the oldest I've ever been.
antinull.com

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2006 05:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for antinull.comSend a Private Message to antinull.comDirect Link to This Post
tha driver we have no fault in michigan

and dguy i think i understand now
i feel kinda dumb lol simpler then i thought it was
Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2006 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverDirect Link to This Post

tha driver we have no fault in michigan

and dguy i think i understand now
i feel kinda dumb lol simpler then i thought it was

Folks (& insurance companies) can still sue you & if they have a good lawyer (& the ins. co. do!) I'll bet you would loose. Just saying something to think about before you go modifying your brake lights.
The thing to do is spend the money on a kit that makes *only* the turn signals sequential.
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Remember 1/2 of the population is below average.
spark1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2006 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spark1Send a Private Message to spark1Direct Link to This Post
A couple of different ways to construct are shown here.
Dodgerunner

Feedback score:    (61)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 323
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2006 12:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DodgerunnerClick Here to visit Dodgerunner's HomePageSend a Private Message to DodgerunnerDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by Dodgerunner (edited 11-08-2006).]

tjm4fun

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 141
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2006 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tjm4funSend a Private Message to tjm4funDirect Link to This Post

I'm surprised to hear about the webpage - he used to have a pic of the fiero tail lights sequencing.

http://www.webelectricproducts.com/sts/stsdetails.htm
shows the fiero with sequential turn signals. 70$ isn;t too bad when you look at the prices of other setups.
PFF
System Bot
VSarge

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2006 06:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VSargeSend a Private Message to VSargeDirect Link to This Post

~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Actually, tests have shown (on motorcycles) that a flashing brake light that then goes steady catchs more attention that a regular brake light. The most common setup is three pulses followed by steady.

Sarge
timgray

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2006 07:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for timgrayClick Here to visit timgray's HomePageSend a Private Message to timgrayDirect Link to This Post
Which is why using a PIC is better. you can make the determination that it is turn signal or brakes and act differently for each with less parts than the unstable RC time constant setup with relays that will flash at different rates depending on temperature.

Most of the pre-built systems use a PIC of some type to make sure things work correctly and detect brake light activation.
antinull.com

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2006 07:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for antinull.comSend a Private Message to antinull.comDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tjm4fun:

shows the fiero with sequential turn signals. 70$ isn;t too bad when you look at the prices of other setups.

tim the first post i did was for a $50 kit on ebay

spark 1 good job thanks thats what i was looking for
Tha Driver

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2006 02:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tha DriverClick Here to visit Tha Driver's HomePageSend a Private Message to Tha DriverDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tjm4fun:

shows the fiero with sequential turn signals.

Not on my computer. That link takes me to the page "http://www.webelectricproducts.com/products.htm" - don't ask me why. Apparently the code is so screwed up it dosen't work at all properly in Opera.... There is no link on the site that takes me to any pics or info at all on Fieros.
Don't know why folks can't code for all of the most popular browsers. The sites I built I tested in about 12 browsers (& 7 operating systems & 4 screen resolutions) before I uploaded them!
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Did you hear about the drugs smuggled in Elmo dolls? They said it was over a million $$$ Sesame street value!

Jakesdads86gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2006 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jakesdads86gtSend a Private Message to Jakesdads86gtDirect Link to This Post
I used this one on my 84. I got it a while ago but it looks like they still sell it:

http://www.webelectricproducts.com/products.htm

It can be wired so the turn signals sequence and the brake lights do not (which is how I wired mine). There are 2 small potted (sealed) modules that fit behind the taillight assembly, one on each side.

Yes you do need to modify the flasher to slow it down, but this is explained in the directions. It works well, and has been on the car for a couple of years now. I have not had any issues with the cops (about the sequencing lights anyway).

Well I see it was mentioned above already - I guess I should pay better attention.

[This message has been edited by Jakesdads86gt (edited 11-08-2006).]

wiccantoy

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2006 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wiccantoySend a Private Message to wiccantoyDirect Link to This Post
go to ebay and get fieroaddiction 's ones i have them on my car and have no problem with them. they are cheaper than web electric's . there is no need to hook them up anywhere but behind the tail lights , no extra wires to run. they are made by rockcrawl here on the site. he has a bunch of thigs that gets put up on there . here is a link to his ebay store. http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZfieroaddictionQQhtZ-1
49.99 bid price
59.99 buy it now

------------------

COMING SOON: 4.9 complete rebuild with buds outback northstar pistons , delta cams E303 cam , full ported , polished , and flow tested heads and manifolds. rockcrawl's custom chip
86 and 87 fiero database www.geocities.com/cwandall/fiero.html

GTFiero1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2006 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTFiero1Send a Private Message to GTFiero1Direct Link to This Post
yay, im the high bidder on the fieroaddiction ones

------------------

Fiero- mild 2.9 160hp
Caprice- wild 383 500hp
--Adam-- ASE Certified Technician
IM AOL: FieroGT5speed

Lambo nut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2006 10:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutDirect Link to This Post

My point exactly. Just remember there are a lot of idoits out there. (not just me :-)
Is it better to do it right or have someone hit you in the ass one day? Not only that, but they could claim that you modified the lights & they weren't working correctly & therefore YOU were at fault!!! You would have to pay for the damage to *both* cars 'cause some idiot was following too close.
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

I think you missed my point. If you are following someone, and you see one brake light bulb per side come on, on any vehicle, are you going to wait for more to light, before you do anything?

When I hit my brake pedal, I have two brake light bulbs come on immediatly, with two more per side following in sequence. The first two lights, meet the DOT requirements, the other two are extra insurance. I could remove the two other bulbs per side completely, and still be in compliance. If someone hits me in the ass, I'll laugh when they try to blame me for their actions.

Kevin

tjm4fun

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 141
Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2006 11:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tjm4funSend a Private Message to tjm4funDirect Link to This Post

Not on my computer. That link takes me to the page "http://www.webelectricproducts.com/products.htm" - don't ask me why. Apparently the code is so screwed up it dosen't work at all properly in Opera.... There is no link on the site that takes me to any pics or info at all on Fieros.
Don't know why folks can't code for all of the most popular browsers. The sites I built I tested in about 12 browsers (& 7 operating systems & 4 screen resolutions) before I uploaded them!
~ Paul
aka "Tha Driver"

Paul, it;s opera. it shows the fiero in ie6, ie7, firefox in windows and firefox in linunx, and konqueror in linux.
I should add you have to click on the sequential turn signal link on the left, then scroll down a bit, it;s right after the vette pic. Opera is about the worst for handling web pages, even properly coded to standard (not MS IE standards, real ones) do not work or work flakily or not at all in opera. at my home site, we've had 2 experienced guys try to get the button links at the top of the page to work in opera, and they never do, so if anyone complains we tell em to scrap the POS. I did a long time ago because of all it;s issues.

As far as the brake thing, it should light all the lights on brake, if you are turning, on the none gt systems, all the lights on one side flash on the turn IIRC, and the opposite side is on solid. all single lamp american cars did that, so I don;t see your confusion factor!?

[This message has been edited by tjm4fun (edited 11-09-2006).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock