Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Seen what people are doing to 20's? (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Seen what people are doing to 20's? by shemdogg
Started on: 06-14-2019 10:54 PM
Replies: 73 (1320 views)
Last post by: rinselberg on 06-30-2019 02:30 PM
shemdogg

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2019 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for shemdoggSend a Private Message to shemdoggEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

shem
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
ls3mach

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2019 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh, the wit. Like anyone liberal looks at money or carries cash.

Are we not decided this S/N is also Mike. I'd ask Dj Diddles, but you know. I mean I guess all my other messages will go unattended.
TK

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2019 02:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TKSend a Private Message to TKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Choose your hero’s carefully.
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post06-15-2019 06:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
lib's don't use cash.
it has in god we trust on it.
wic/snap/etc is more their style.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post06-15-2019 09:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TK:

Absolutely.
Or require none at all.

Our hero should be the person WE could someday be!
Jonesy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2019 10:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

Absolutely.
Or require none at all.

Only hero i have is my father..

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post06-15-2019 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TK:

Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2019 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had assumed writing on US currency like that was illegal. But apparently it's legal, as long as you don't render it unusable, or try to alter the denomination.
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2019 03:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Blacktree:

I had assumed writing on US currency like that was illegal. But apparently it's legal, as long as you don't render it unusable, or try to alter the denomination.

Correct.

It is illegal to "deface U.S. currency" under U.S.C. Title 18, Section 333, however the act of writing a message on currency is not specifically proscribed.

The law specifies: " Whoever mutilates, cuts, disfigures, perforates, unites or cements together, or does any other thing to any bank bill, draft, note, or other evidence of debt issued by any national banking association, Federal Reserve Bank, or Federal Reserve System, with intent to render such item(s) unfit to be reissued,...."

Banks and other financial institutions that "correspond" with the U.S. Department of the Treasury, routinely return defaced and damaged currency to the Treasury to be destroyed.
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2019 03:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

render such item(s) unfit to be reissued,...."

I am sure there are many out there that would say that $20 meets this description.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2019 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Nobody wants to be the person you will be someday, so drop the "WE" nonsense.

PFF
System Bot
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2019 03:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13834 posts
Member since Mar 2006

Originally posted by fierofool:

I am sure there are many out there that would say that $20 meets this description.

As well as many who would say that it doesn't, which is why those few words in the code make it so subjective and open to interpretation, which of course makes for a law that becomes difficult to enforce.

Accordingly, when is the last time you heard of anyone being prosecuted for simply writing anything on currency from "Happy Birthday" to the message that is the subject of this thread?

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 06-15-2019).]

Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-15-2019 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Nobody wants to be the person you will be someday, so drop the "WE" nonsense.

]

Do you really think anyone here cares about the creepy thoughts you have about other men?

You are little more then a frail pathetic little boy, who attempts to pick on people like a ball-less little 6 year old torturing defenseless little creatures to fill the empty void left by the realization that you have nothing inside, so all you have is to follow grown men around whimpering unconvincingly about how much less of a person they are then you.

Your problem is that despite all these perceived “flaws” you try to prescribe to me, you know you could never be equal to me, or any other man for that matter.
Because your extremely limited brain has no idea how to even pretend to be a one.

Face it, you are a sick little boy with an obsessive fascination for other men.
It shows in your inability to talk about little else.

Every conversation you have returns to you talking about a male strangers habits, body type, sexuality, and on and on, as you desperately try to spit out your own disgust for who you know you really are; a sad, creepy, scared, less-than-cognizant little nothing, with a desperate need to attract the attention of other men.

I would try to explain to you that being ashamed of yourself and the degrees to which you go to beg to be noticed is useless with what little excuse for a brain you have to work with, but it would do no good.

Walking-talking rectums can only stink & spew shlt.

P.S. Don’t get confused, Buttercup.
This is not a come-on.
You know, like that time you even beat the priest to the punch.
He never had it so easy...

Victim.

[This message has been edited by Boondawg (edited 06-15-2019).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2019 05:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Victim.

Wow. You really must be short on drugs and booze today huh? ....Really edgy today, eh Tinkerbell?

You're no "victim".

There actually are people who know you, and know exactly what you are:

You're a high school drop-out, burned-out drug and alcohol abuser that works for near minimum wage in a Everett, Washington bowling alley....or is it Kent?

In other words, you're a LOSER in life.

Got any more sick, vile, anti-Semitic "Jew Jokes" that you want to post?

Who could this possibly be? It's a mystery.....

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 06-16-2019).]

fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2019 07:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

As well as many who would say that it doesn't, which is why those few words in the code make it so subjective and open to interpretation, which of course makes for a law that becomes difficult to enforce.

Accordingly, when is the last time you heard of anyone being prosecuted for simply writing anything on currency from "Happy Birthday" to the message that is the subject of this thread?

I was referring to the political leanings of persons, not inferring there are any legal aspects that would make the money unfit. The law isn't well enough defined to make writing on currency illegal.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2019 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofool:

I was referring to the political leanings of persons, not inferring there are any legal aspects that would make the money unfit. The law isn't well enough defined to make writing on currency illegal.

I sort of thought that was your intent and I wasn't arguing against it, just "amplifying" it a bit.

There is some leftist loser that is actually selling stickers depicting Harriet Tubman for his fellow leftist losers to glue onto $20 bills.
They're pissed off that their SJW attempt to change the currency has been put off by President Trump's administration.

Some other leftist clown is making rubber stamps:

https://www.washingtonpost....m_term=.ebe640c4edcb

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2019 08:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13834 posts
Member since Mar 2006
Dbl. Post

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 06-15-2019).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2019 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Two songs, one everyone knows and the other, more obscure:

from 1970

I ran into the Devil, babe
He loaned me twenty bills
I spent that night in Utah
In a cave up in the hills

from 1969

Twenty dollar bill, I can set you straight
Meet me on the corner boy'n don't be late

Both groups still have a huge cult following, though their founders passed in the mid 1990s. Coincidentally, each passed within weeks of his birthday and at very nearly the exact same age, with only a 25 day difference in lifespans.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2019 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My favorite band was playin' an Otis Redding song
And when they sang the chorus everybody sang along
Dan and Margarita were swayin side by side
I heard they were divorcing but I guess they let it slide

I wished I had some money with which to buy a round
I wished I cashed my paycheck before I came to town
But I reached into my pocket and found three twenties and a ten
It feels so good feelin good again
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-15-2019 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Do you really think anyone here cares about the creepy thoughts you have about other men?

You are little more then a frail pathetic little boy, who attempts to pick on people like a ball-less little 6 year old torturing defenseless little creatures to fill the empty void left by the realization that you have nothing inside, so all you have is to follow grown men around whimpering unconvincingly about how much less of a person they are then you.

Your problem is that despite all these perceived “flaws” you try to prescribe to me, you know you could never be equal to me, or any other man for that matter.
Because your extremely limited brain has no idea how to even pretend to be a one.

Face it, you are a sick little boy with an obsessive fascination for other men.
It shows in your inability to talk about little else.

Every conversation you have returns to you talking about a male strangers habits, body type, sexuality, and on and on, as you desperately try to spit out your own disgust for who you know you really are; a sad, creepy, scared, less-than-cognizant little nothing, with a desperate need to attract the attention of other men.

I would try to explain to you that being ashamed of yourself and the degrees to which you go to beg to be noticed is useless with what little excuse for a brain you have to work with, but it would do no good.

Walking-talking rectums can only stink & spew shlt.

P.S. Don’t get confused, Buttercup.
This is not a come-on.
You know, like that time you even beat the priest to the punch.
He never had it so easy...

Victim.

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2019 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

Hey Tony! There's a new one!

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

One of the interesting things is... they interviewed the artist (who as you know, does a lot of these) and the woman walking up from the distance is supposed to represent the first female Republican president... whenever that is.
PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-15-2019 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That is pretty damn cool. I noticed her and you gave reason.

*right click save
E.Furgal

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-16-2019 01:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rinse doesn't play ball with him no more. so he needs others to belittle at every turn.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-16-2019 11:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by E.Furgal:

Rinse doesn't play ball with him no more. so he needs others to belittle at every turn.

There you are you chicken greased moron! Lies, lies, lies...

Enjoy your day!
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-16-2019 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by E.Furgal:

It's creepy.
He even went searching for my picture!
How creepy is that?

A male stalking other males trying to convince them that they're the ones that are fugged-up.
He even goes as far as trying to dox me by posting public information about me.

Too what ends?
What is he going for?

Does he want me to stop posting here?

Why is he so fascinated with me and my life?
Does my mere existence somehow affect him?

Obviously its some kind of sickness.
I doubt HE even thinks it's normal.
He probably doesn't even know anybody (besides Tony Kania) that acts like this.
Yet they both cannot resist the pleasure they get attempting to cause others pain.
How sick is that?

How is it that no one else here see's that, and calls him out on it?
Some of these are the same men I've seen call someone to the mat over punctuation.
But this stalking & doxing goes unchallenged?
Not even any questions about it?

These guys are actually Googling fellow members names for the purpose of finding something they think they can use against them right back here as...?ammunition?.
What kind of weasely little slime balls do that?
It's beyond creepy.

Ammunition for what?
To what purpose?
What is their objective?
What endgame are they seeking?

And no one see's that as sick?

These are the type of people we want to be associated with here?
Are they creating, supporting, progressing, or otherwise positively projecting the ideals & standards we say we believe in here, as well as in our personal lives?
Besides providing a sh!tshow, (is that the attraction?) are they anything but weight?

What are we trying to preserve?
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2019 11:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And here I was convinced you look like Jeff Bridges in 'The Big Lebowski'...

I'm disappointed.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-16-2019 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mr. Keech, you are no saint. In fact, I am a better custodial of the laws than you.

Keep it up buttercup. You are following me around like a stoned puppy. I have asked you to stop a month or two ago, but you just cannot resist. Follow your own words, or do not. Either way I am one that wants you to post. I want all to post and enjoy freedoms.

You called for this forum to "look Tony Kania up." If Randye finds pics of you that YOU posted here, then he is smart. Looking into your posts throughout the years tends to show a man in trouble that often quits the forum, drives inebriated, and has a long history of defunct payments, alcohol, and drugs. SO, tell me again who is the better man?

I dislike you, Marcus and no other. You are a drugged out individual with felonies, and Marcus is a proven liar across many boards. Knock on my door Mr. Keech. I dare you to.

I do not stalk or dox. I have never gone beyond this forum. You and your wife are the folks that cause pain. You are both liars.

I Google anything I want. If you post information on the internets, then it is there as HITSTORY. After what your wife tried to do to me and my family, this takes some nerve. Blow me, that is what I will say to your wife. She is just as guilty as you. Even more so for using her position. That is CREEPY!

You have nothing to "preserve". Unless you want to call unpaid bills and absconding from credit debt?

Donald, please try and post more. The more that you post, the more that I learn.

FriendGregory

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2019 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendGregorySend a Private Message to FriendGregoryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am not going to mark up money but, I will smile if I get one.
As to the personal commentary back and fourth, there are many humans here and some have had to overcome some bigger obstacles than others. The fact that they did not give up has me proud to occupy the same space that they do.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2019 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It's creepy.

What's really creepy is how fast you turned into another Ronald, pounding out long, multi paragraph, foul rants while pathetic tears of rage flow down your cheeks.

Ronald and Donald....A California mental patient and a drug addict, high school drop-out, minimum wage, bowling alley employee met in a gay bar.....The "Loser Trifecta" will be complete as soon as the compulsive liar Furgal checks in again....

otakudude

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2019 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for otakududeSend a Private Message to otakududeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
'Where's George' is something similar only this website uses the ink stamp to allow users to track their bill as it travels throughout the world.

Where's George
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-16-2019 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

...high school drop-out, minimum wage, bowling alley employee met in a gay bar.....

And right back into your obsession with "gay" we go.
You sure do think & talk an awful lot about that, here.

You have even resorted to searching out pictures of male members, enlarging specific areas on the males body in these photos, circling that area on the males body, and then posting and commenting on that specific area of the males body where your particular interest lies.
Creeeeeeepy.

Once again, I am not interested in you.
Why do you continue to be obsessed with me?

Only a twisted pathetic little mind like yours could attempt to insult someone by criticizing them for supporting themselves since they were 14 years old and raising 2 families in a 35 year career.
Others would call it being a productive member of society.

But why does it bother you so much?
Does it not meet with your satisfaction?

Who exactly are you complaining to?
PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2019 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What's really creepy is how fast you turned into another Ronald, pounding out long, multi paragraph, foul rants while pathetic tears of rage flow down your cheeks.

Ronald and Donald....A California mental patient and a drug addict, high school drop-out, minimum wage, bowling alley employee met in a gay bar.....The "Loser Trifecta" will be complete as soon as the compulsive liar Furgal checks in again....

https://www.deathwithdignity.org

Something for the benefit of forum member "randye" and his family members.

His forum messages are evidence of a neural deficit that increases with every passing day. Neurosyphilis? I think that's a long shot, but I had done some reading about, in reference to a news report (some time ago) and the temperament of his forum messages are in line with what I read about it (neurosyphilis). I haven't tried to come up with any other diagnoses that line up with his symptoms. The mobility issue, and the cognitive and emotional derangement--the psychopathology--that "pops" from his forum messages, like a splotch of fluorescent orange against a background of muted gray.

Here he is, mouthing off about me ("Ronald") in a Topic that--until now--I had not even been part of. It's all just one long "thread" with him. A "thread" that runs throughout the entirety of this T/OT or Off Topic forum.

If he is reading this--forum member "randye"--here's another reminder that he is not the newly announced winner of some $100 million dollar tax free lottery ticket from the central intelligence of the Cosmos. Unless he considers his wheelchair dependence a "feature" and not a "bug."

That's how he rolls, though.

May the [censored] moron soon arrive at the Gates of Hell and GFH [variant of GFY] on the way.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 06-16-2019).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2019 05:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

https://www.deathwithdignity.org

Something for the benefit of forum member "randye" and his family members.

May the f*cking moron soon arrive at the Gates of Hell and GFH [variant of GFY] on the way.

Originally posted by rinselberg 4-27-2018 , 03:55 PM:

GET A COFFIN, YOU IMBECILE

You're back to making psychotic DEATH THREATS again and now you're including my family?!

How damn mentally ill are you Ronald?

Ronald and Donald....

The "Loser Trifecta" will be complete as soon as the compulsive liar Furgal checks in again....

Two out of Three!......Furgal in 5...4...3...2...

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2019 06:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13834 posts
Member since Mar 2006

And right back into your obsession with "gay" we go.

The word *gay* sure is a "hot button" with you.

Did your drug and alcohol abuse cause you to do something that you don't want to admit to?

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2019 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I hadn't read anything more, so it wasn't prompted by forum member "randye", but I edited my message and changed the "F word" to "censored."

If I were having coffee right now with Cliff Pennock, I would be saying "Hey Cliff, you're going to need a bigger Trash Can."

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2019 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Trump 2020 trick is hilarious, and so is the Harriet Tubman Stamp.

(IBTC)

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 06-16-2019).]

Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-16-2019 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:
I have asked you to stop a month or two ago, but you just cannot resist.

Funny, because I have asked you on multiple occasions to keep my name out of your mouth and go on about your business, and I would do the same.
But you could not.
You are beyond even your own control.

You don't want peace.
You want chaos.
It's the only way you can normalize your sickness.

Anyone with half-a-brain can see you & Randye are obsessed.
Do you see anyone else here acting the way you two do?
Believe me, it's not because you're brilliant.
So spare us.
You're a douchbag, and everyone knows it.

P.S. Stop sending me P.M. love letters.
I don't read them, I'm not interested, and you need to look elsewhere to get your rocks off.
Maybe Randye?

Maybe together you can make a full man...

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2019 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

🍺
Boondawg

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-16-2019 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The word *gay* sure is a "hot button" with you.

The only one obsessing over gay fantasies about other men here is you.
You see anyone else here posting pictures of men and commenting on their bodies?

Did your drug and alcohol abuse cause you to do something that you don't want to admit to?

To you?
What would be the point.
You think having a job is a bad thing...

Maybe it's the result of you being the product of a syphilitic Cocker Spaniel with poor target-acquisition skills, and some errant leaky ass-juice from an over-abused anus made popular as a Naval Fleet depository.
Doctors said it was impossible, but here you are.
The Dog-Sh!t Boy.

Fear not, Dog Sh!t Boy, there may be hope.
Maybe you could ply your trade at The Circus, right beside The Talking Hemorrhoid & The Braindead Fuggstick.
You know, family.

How sad is it for you that "a burned-out drug and alcohol abuser & high school drop-out working for near minimum wage" is a better man than you in every possible way?

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2019 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have seen that Cliff Pennock moved two recently active Topics to the Trash Can.

So he does respond to (some of) the discussions on this forum.

I am going to toss this in here, just on the odd chance that he might read this, or that it will come to him in some other way. That moving threads to the Trash Can from time to time is not the kind of moderator reaction that is going to change anything, in terms of this forum and how it "plays." What could change it is some Troubleshooting and Failure Analysis. I don't think it would take much time to examine the evidence.

"Isolate the Fault or Failure Point in the system and correct it."

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 06-16-2019).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay