The Official Fiero's at the GM Nationals Thread by amflyer
Started on: 04-26-2012 05:30 PM
Replies: 15 (681 views)
Last post by: stumpkin on 06-20-2012 07:50 PM
amflyer

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2012 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Once again the Mid Atlantic Fiero Owners Association will host the Fiero's at Carlisle at the GM Nationals June 22 thru 24 2012. Registration this year again will be thru the Carlisle Events web site. Prices are 30 per car and for multi cars there will be applied discounts thru the Carlisle site. We have hosted this show for close to twenty years now and once again we will be in attendance. There are 8 classes again this year to enter, Final decison on class choices will be decided by the board members of MAFOA. Registration is open now thru May 20th to qualify for early registration. After that higher fees will be charged by Carlisle Events. Make sure when you register that you put the culb affillation of MAFOA on the bottom of the registration form. When arriving to the show field you will be parked in designated areas by the MAFOA staff. The main show for our group will be on Saturday rain or shine. Please remember to report to the MAFOA tent after being parked and then report to get your Carlisle goody bag that contains your cars judging ballot. Without that your car will not be judged by the judging crew from Carlisle Events. Owners are required to open up their cars for judging on the show field. Any car that is not open will have points deducted from their overall score. Event t-shirts may be available again this year but you will have to register for t-shirts on the club web site www.mafoa.com. If shirts are going to be made only preregistered cars will be able to obtain them. At this time it is uncertain how many if made will be available so register early. We will have raffles thru out the show and the club will give away their own Best Of Show Award for the Fiero group only. Make sure that you stop in and see our two devoted sponsors Fiero Warehouse and Fiero Jon who will be right next to us on the show field. If you have any questions about this event please send me a PM or an email at 84indy@gmail.com. Hope to see you the day of the show, lets make this event one of the best on the east coast again this year!

------------------
1984 Indy Pace Car\1988 Formula Custom
President of Maryland Fiero Owners Club MFOC
NYFOC Member

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Hardpact

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2012 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
DONE!!

------------------

BLUE BY YOU!
NYFOC

katore8105

Feedback score:    (28)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2012 02:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katore8105Click Here to visit katore8105's HomePageSend a Private Message to katore8105Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I Pre regged last week.
Capitol City Fiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2012 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capitol City FieroSend a Private Message to Capitol City FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
just got my registration in the mail today 5-29-2012
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2012 04:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As of this point, I will be there! I'm scheduled to ship back home on the 22nd so it will be close. I know if I'm not there, Tom will be lonely and start to cry ever so slightly.
Hardpact

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2012 06:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

As of this point, I will be there! I'm scheduled to ship back home on the 22nd so it will be close. I know if I'm not there, Tom will be lonely and start to cry ever so slightly.

LOL!!! since you dont own a fiero any more just bring that rig you had at the last show !!! would like another ride lmao!!!!!

------------------

BLUE BY YOU!
NYFOC

katore8105

Feedback score:    (28)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2012 08:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for katore8105Click Here to visit katore8105's HomePageSend a Private Message to katore8105Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

I might have to moob the crying baby so please, save him!
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2012 04:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by katore8105:

I might have to moob the crying baby so please, save him!

Lol! Moob.
stumpkin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2012 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stumpkinSend a Private Message to stumpkinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have in-laws in Lancaster & Mt. Joy PA aera and a trip to Carlisle with my Fiero is on my Bucket List (Cancer). I was not able to pre-register as trip is last min. due to chemo & health. Looks like a go! Can someone familiar with Carlisle P.M. me? Have a ton of questions & tying to make trip as smooth as possible.

A friend of mine from our local car club is letting me use his trailer notice the lable on the tires “CARSLIE” guess it is meant to be!!
Thanks Ray

------------------
1986 Red s/e 2m6 5-sp, & 2006 Red Solstice 5-sp
Live Strong - I Am Phil 4:13

Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2012 05:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by stumpkin:

I have in-laws in Lancaster & Mt. Joy PA aera and a trip to Carlisle with my Fiero is on my Bucket List (Cancer). I was not able to pre-register as trip is last min. due to chemo & health. Looks like a go! Can someone familiar with Carlisle P.M. me? Have a ton of questions & tying to make trip as smooth as possible.

PM sent, Ray
stumpkin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2012 03:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stumpkinSend a Private Message to stumpkinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks MAFOA for the PM's, e-mails, & calls. Looking at weather forcasts for trip, dang battery going dead now over 24-36 hours (new 8-11) with 0.005 amp draw with off key out? Think thas about right for radio? so maybe batt. is bad. May have to just jump and connect/unconnect battery to get through trip & deal with it when we return!

Will follow up with a final decission as ti if the Fiero get towed or left soon.

------------------
1986 Red s/e 2m6 5-sp, & 2006 Red Solstice 5-sp
Live Strong - I Am Phil 4:13

PFF
System Bot
steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2012 04:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
stumpkin ----- Most likely headlight motor -- very common to have a battery drain -- raise them up and disconnect single wire connector (blue I think) and see if battery stays fresh ---
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2012 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM with information returned, Ray. Look forward to seeing you there!
steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2012 07:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Caravan to Carlisle?
I’m traveling north 95 Stafford Va. to Carlisle early Saturday. Leaving Stafford at 6, joining up with 88 fierogttops 6:30 in Woodbridge. We will be traveling 495 to 270 to 15. If you are going our way let me know and we will arrange a time and place to meet.
stumpkin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2012 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stumpkinSend a Private Message to stumpkinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
On our way to my in-laws. Local car club guy let me use his trailer, then discovered really close to tow limit on our SUV so he also let me use his truck. AWSOME! We are in Indiana at rest stop & eating. Willl plull over for a nap in a bit. Will keep car in Mt. Joy @ brother in- laws while we visit in-laws in Lancaster. Will be at Carlisle Saturday. One of my daughters is also flying in & old Navy buddy may be able to make it as well. THANKS MAFOA.
stumpkin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2012 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stumpkinSend a Private Message to stumpkinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Made it safely to Mt. Joy. Fiero unloaded. Took relatives for a ride. One at a time of course! Looking forward to meeting you all at Carlisle Saturday.

Ray

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock