Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Events
  Pontiacs in the Park (Petersburg, VA 29-31 May)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Pontiacs in the Park (Petersburg, VA 29-31 May) by qwikgta
Started on: 04-23-2009 09:24 PM
Replies: 1 (183 views)
Last post by: qwikgta on 05-24-2009 12:20 AM
qwikgta

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2009 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
http://www.virginiamotorsportspk.com/drag/PYP.aspx

Come out and join your Pontiac Brothers and Sisters. Pontiacs in the Park is going down at the end of May this year. See the links in this post for more info

http://www.pontiacsinthepark.com/

Tickets- We would like to be able to buy single or two day tickets instead of having to pay for full 3 day event if we couldn't come every day. He said he would work on that.
Car Show- Agreed to have it all in 1 day (hopefully saturday) with classes for modified as well as stock classes. He was unsure about someone to head up judging and of course I strongly recommended Chris.
Vendors- Bryan was very positive about late gen GTO vendors being invited. I have already talked with Brandon at Maryland Speed. Also I'm gonna ask Mark Mizelle, the new Pedders dealer in Va. Beach about coming with perhaps help from Justice Pete to showcase their stuff.
I have a Vendor's form I can make copies of if you want to contact others . Vendor's fee is $150 for a 20/2O foot space. Bryan said if the vendor actively promoted PITP, he would negotiate a discount on the fee.
Pontiac Dealers- Brian would like for us to contact him with names and contact info for enthusiasts friendly Pontiac dealers in our areas who would join in a mass mailing about PITP. Post them here.
Possible Autocross - They are looking into at least a demonstration autocross course for us, Solistices. Fiero's whoever. I'll pass along info when available.
Hope this helps.

http://blogs.highperformanc...-park-vmp/index.html

hope to see you all there.

Rob

------------------

88 TTop coupe (96 3.4DOHC/5 speed "almost done)"
03 Vibe GT. 6spd (stock)
05 GTO, LS2, 6spd (not stock)
84 SE "Vert" (oh boy, what did I do now)

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
qwikgta

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2009 12:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
IP: Logged

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock