Started on: 04-17-2009 04:25 PM
Replies: 12 (317 views)
Last post by: Tom Slick on 05-10-2009 10:58 AM
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2009 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Many thanks to our GM cousin's... the F-Bodies (Firebird and Camaro)... who have invited regional enthusiast car clubs to particpate in their annual cruise.

here is the link from North Texas Third Gen, you can click on their map link (first post) to view the route.
http://www.nttga.net/forums/showthread.php?t=21881

Texas F-body even said I had a kick A$$ Fiero... heh...
http://www.texas-fbody.com/...howthread.php?t=2573

Their selected cruise region, just outside of the metroplex, is really a lot of fun. If any club members would like to join me... that would be awesome, I don't want to be the only one representin'! I think we will be stopping in at the Pate too, some of you guys may remember it from Spring Fling II.

I know that some of the W-Bodies (Grand Prix, Impy's, and Monte's) will be going too.
Should be a lot of fun, and a great way to spend a Saturday.

------------------

<---- did you buy Cliff a beer?

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2009 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blakeinspace:
Texas F-body even said I had a kick A$$ Fiero... heh...
http://www.texas-fbody.com/...howthread.php?t=2573

i think someone is getting a big head, hmmm...i didn't see your name mention anywhere.
what makes you think you have the only kick A$$ Fiero in Cresson?

blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2009 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tom Slick:
... Fiero in Cresson?

you're right of course... I forgot about those two there in Aledo you were looking at!
CenTexIndy

Feedback score:    (32)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2009 04:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CenTexIndySend a Private Message to CenTexIndyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That would be fun. But I can't make it. I have a shoot to do...just can't remember what it is for. Also, that is the day for TMS Laps for Charity, and I can't make that either.

Argh!
blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2009 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
With AER not rained out... I am still commited to making this.

Since we will be out in my neck of the woods... any participants might have to head back to my place for supper, cigars, y cerveza.
Tom Slick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2009 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blakeinspace:
blah...blah...blah...

I think we will be stopping in at the Pate too, some of you guys may remember it from Spring Fling II.

is that where you'll be picking up the cruise or you starting at the bar?
blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2009 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tom Slick:

is that where you'll be picking up the cruise or you starting at the bar?

I will be meeting at the Niles City Saloon at around 1030'ish... cruise depart time is 1100.

http://maps.google.com/maps...33,0.013733&t=h&z=16

hope you and Jarhead can come!
Jarhead 2m4

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2009 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jarhead 2m4Click Here to visit Jarhead 2m4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Jarhead 2m4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, I should have no problem coming to this one. I just finished bleeding my brakes ...again. I found something that makes bleeding brakes super fast and painless. It took me more time to take off the wheel than to bleed the line.

C-ya there!

------------------

"Semper Fiero"

Tom Slick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2009 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jarhead 2m4:

Yeah, I should have no problem coming to this one. I just finished bleeding my brakes ...again. I found something that makes bleeding brakes super fast and painless. It took me more time to take off the wheel than to bleed the line.

C-ya there!

share the secret, i'm always having problem bleeding the brakes.

Jarhead 2m4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2009 01:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jarhead 2m4Click Here to visit Jarhead 2m4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Jarhead 2m4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ask for Speed Bleeders at your local auto parts store. (M10 x 1.5 for my '87 rears. I don't know if it is the same for '88s) They are about $7 for a pair. You sub these out for the bleeder screws. Tighten them down and unscrew them about 1/4 to 1/2 turn. SLOWLY pump the brake pedal. These bleeder screws have a one-way check valve inside that closes when you are not applying pressure. It will let air and fluid out and keeps it that way. Tighten the bleeder screw when you are done. It took me less time to bleed the caliper than it did to take off the wheel.
Jarhead 2m4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-09-2009 09:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jarhead 2m4Click Here to visit Jarhead 2m4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Jarhead 2m4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just went outside to wash the car and it was misting. I will go rain or shine. Anyone else?
PFF
System Bot
Jarhead 2m4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2009 09:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jarhead 2m4Click Here to visit Jarhead 2m4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Jarhead 2m4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Blake, check it out. We made their pic thread! Sorry Tom, I don't see yours.

[This message has been edited by Jarhead 2m4 (edited 05-10-2009).]

Tom Slick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2009 10:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jarhead 2m4:

Hey Blake, check it out. We made their pic thread! Sorry Tom, I don't see yours.

that's okay, my car is not picture worthy ATM.

edit:
my car did make in this thread.

note to self: need to get camaro running for these events, probably should join their forums.

[This message has been edited by Tom Slick (edited 05-10-2009).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock