South Eastern Fiero Clubs by Robs Fieros
Started on: 03-12-2009 09:45 PM
Replies: 22 (671 views)
Last post by: Chug on 05-18-2009 10:36 PM
Robs Fieros

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2009 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Robs FierosSend a Private Message to Robs FierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We're planning a get together of all the south east Fiero clubs on May 16th @ Berkleys on Kings hwy @ 38th
Ave N.(next to hooters) in South Carolina. It's just off the coast. It's a chance for everybody to get to meet the people they've been talking to on here and other forums. And if you've got a Fiero that needs a little work there should be a handfull of mechanics there to help out. So come on out to the coast and meet some new friends or talk to some old friends.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Spoilt_87fiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2009 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Spoilt_87fieroSend a Private Message to Spoilt_87fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
just to correct this it is

Burkys
3901 N Kings Hwy
Myrtle Beach,SC29577-2736
843-626-2888
Robs Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2009 09:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Robs FierosSend a Private Message to Robs FierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We'll keep it updated here as well.

[This message has been edited by Robs Fieros (edited 03-19-2009).]

Robs Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2009 08:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Robs FierosSend a Private Message to Robs FierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If your from a south eastern state or from any other state for that matter, your more than welcome to join us. Just let us know so we can plan for the extra rooms.
Robs Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2009 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Robs FierosSend a Private Message to Robs FierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok we're going to implement a deadline to register for this event. The deadline to get your name on the list is April 30, 2009. There's also going to be a $10.00 registration fee to help cover the expenses of setting this up. There will be a room reserved with a registrations desk when you arrive at the Sea Mist Resort, you need to check in there and get your events agenda. It will have the times when we meet and where for each time slot. It will also have a short list of things to see while in town.

Make checks payable to SCFC. Address to follow soon.
Robs Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2009 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Robs FierosSend a Private Message to Robs FierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No registration fee, they've decided against it.
Robs Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2009 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Robs FierosSend a Private Message to Robs FierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Robs Fieros

723 posts
Member since Oct 2004
Ok, here is the official thread with the finalized details on the May meet.

Date is May 16, 2009. We expect that people will arrive on Friday evening and will want to talk in the hotel lobby.

Schedule of Events are: Saturday at 11 am everyone will meet at Burkys for lunch. From there we are all going to cruise to Richard Bortons (whadeduck) shop to work on cars, wash cars, exchange parts, etc. After that we are going to cruise over to Daniels place (spoilt) for a cookout and to just hang out together. (The cost for food at Daniels will be $5 a plate). After rapping up at Daniels place we are all going to go cruise up the main Myrtle Beach strip and show off our passion. Sunday is a do what you want day, no events will be planned.

Host Hotel: Sea Mist resort, phone number of: 1-800-793-6507. The address is: 1200 South Ocean Blvd.
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577.

I will have a fliers with maps and the addresses of the locations on it at the check in desk of the host hotel.

T-Shirts are available online at: www.cafepress.com/SCfieroclub

At the meet we will be allowing people to become full fledged members of our club. The annual dues are $25 for one car, $35 for two cars. With that comes a decal, business cards, voting rights, and access to restricted areas of the SCFC forum. We will also be accepting donations to help our young club.

We ask that you please post an rsvp if you are hoping to attend so that we can purchase the right amount of food. Also, please post and let us know if you intend to join our club so that we can have a decal ready for you at the meet.

This is going to be a fun meet where everyone can put a face to a name on the fiero club forums and can also swap some needed parts.

Point of Contact is Dwayne Thompson, the SCFC President. Phone: 843-297-9057
Email: scfieroclub@yahoo.com
pff name: acesurfer
Military Police Corps

Want $20,000? pm me.
Robs Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2009 06:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Robs FierosSend a Private Message to Robs FierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Robs Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2009 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Robs FierosSend a Private Message to Robs FierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like we've got 8 going from Tennessee.
Chug

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2009 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChugSend a Private Message to ChugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just found this, I may come down for Sat to see whats up. May bring a friend (that would be 2- 87GTs)
Robs Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2009 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Robs FierosSend a Private Message to Robs FierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have held 30 Oceanview Studios for $80.00 per night. Your group reservation number is 160089. Please post for the group. The reservation is listed under SC Fiero Club. When you get a chance will you send me your contact information? Thank you, have a good weekend.

When you call for reservations you need to give them this number 160089.
PFF
System Bot
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2009 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I should be able to make this event and hope to have my wife with me since she has never seen Myrtle Beach.

Nelson

[This message has been edited by hnthomps (edited 04-22-2009).]

skoon

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2009 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skoonSend a Private Message to skoonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
RSVP just made my reservations. cant wait long need vavaction lol. later skoon

------------------
84 gt project
3x84 indy
The junk yard is my zen garden

Robs Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2009 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Robs FierosSend a Private Message to Robs FierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just 15 more days...
Flyboy81

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2009 12:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Flyboy81Send a Private Message to Flyboy81Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rob, we have a Formula to finish! lol.
Robs Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2009 08:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Robs FierosSend a Private Message to Robs FierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is the route the ETFC is taking and we're picking up some of the GFC members along the way. If you'd like to join in on our group of Fiero's and Fiero owners let me know. We'll also have a truck with a tow dolly in the group just in case. http://www.mapquest.com/mq/6-7rSANS6_9quq
Robs Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2009 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Robs FierosSend a Private Message to Robs FierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just received this from the SCFC:

We're(well ya'll) are staying @ the "DRIFTWOOD", the taller of their
beach side sections-register right there. I'll get us a reserved "fiero"
section to park in next to the main drag(like the bikers have now) &
get it roped off. You 'er Dwayne need to post this to where ever ya
can.

Also post that our Saturday pm meal will be @ the Golden Carrol
buffet & grill on hwy 501 as we turn into the Wal-Mart store. We will
turn right from 501 after we get over the Wacamaw bridge from our
trip @ Conway--park in the back lot next to the road to show off our
cars--lotsa room!!!!
Chug

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2009 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChugSend a Private Message to ChugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
well there is 2 possibly 3 cars (3-5 people) comming from NCME (North Carolina Mid Engine) on Sat morning. That I know of!! I'll give you a heads up is I get any more details before we depart NC!!

Chug
Robs Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2009 08:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Robs FierosSend a Private Message to Robs FierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
To all attending the meet: The block of rooms are in the "Driftwood"(ocean side) tower, the taller of the Sea Mist buildings. "Reserved for fieros only" parking will be on the second level(ground level) of the parking garage. We will have signs directing. Ms. LeAnne asked how many cars-I told her 30-40. "PLEASE" park all non-fiero vehicles that people are bringing elsewhere. Check-in is in the Driftwood towers(1200 block of Ocean Bvd.). Richard & I(& Jerry) will be there by 6:30, to meet & greet.

The Saturday afternoon meal will be @ "Golden
Corral" Buffet/Grill @ 5 P.M. Tables will be reserved for us. Dutch treat. This is near the Wal-Mart off hwy 501(maps @ check-in)

The most scenic & accessible spot for pics is @
20th Ave. South & Ocean Blvd.(ocean side of rd).
Room to park 25-30 cars at once,swap out for pics. The ocean still not in the back ground, but it
is a decent site. All public access areas have signs & large blue trash cans as a backdrop with
the ocean. To each their own. Also-parking meters are everywheres-even @ this sorta cool
spot-maybe we can park cars facing the rd.-do a group shot. The old Air Base main gate has 4-5
aircraft on static display-this could be used also.
South edge of M.B. city limits on 17 S.(on rt. side). later-Rick
Chug

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2009 05:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChugSend a Private Message to ChugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are we still doing the Brunch at Burkys? Or are all the AM events at the hotel. We will be comming down in the am and I just want to know where to find all of you!!

Cam you put a list of all the addresses so that I can plug them in and find everything?

[This message has been edited by Chug (edited 05-14-2009).]

hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2009 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a number of pictures that I can e-mail to someone if they want to resize them and post.

Nelson
PFF
System Bot
Robs Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2009 08:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Robs FierosSend a Private Message to Robs FierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you didn't go you missed a great time.

Chug

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2009 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChugSend a Private Message to ChugEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Had a great time at the meet, cant wait for the next one

[This message has been edited by Chug (edited 05-18-2009).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock