Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Events
  Watkins Glen 2009 Fieros in the Glen (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Watkins Glen 2009 Fieros in the Glen by ACSCAR
Started on: 02-19-2009 09:56 PM
Replies: 95 (1728 views)
Last post by: cleppsfierogts on 04-27-2009 10:08 PM
ACSCAR

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2009 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ACSCARClick Here to visit ACSCAR's HomePageSend a Private Message to ACSCAREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello all you fiero enthusist sorry I havent been totally on the ball with the event postings this year and running a little behind on schedule with a new job in my horizons and band events lol but anyway Yes It is on baby

April 25,26

Saturdays schedule is Meeting up at Walmart parking lot around 11am and departing at 11:30 and going for a cruise around the lake this year with some stops for photos and a late lunch in Geneva with possible a few winery's depending on time lol or if you would like to go on your own for the day your more then welcome to there is much to do in the fingerlakes. We will plann on being back around 4ish maybe later depending on how long we all take. We once again will be meeting up at the Decoy who has been a great sponsor for this event in the past years and having dinner around 5:30-6pm We will have the back room to ourselfs with out the water leaks this year lol and of course talk about the occasional fiero stuff.

Sunday as last year we will be meeting at Chefs diner from 8 to 8:30 for breakfast then there after we will be heading down to the end of the lake to Harbor bay which is a little small park right behind the Brand new Harbor Bay Motel to have an All fiero car show from 9:30/10am 1:30 pmwhich is a judged show and will have a guest Judge as per the years before. There is only 2 classes notchback, Fastback thats it. YOU DO NOT NEED TO SHINE your fiero this is an easy going show bring what you have and what your proud of and show it talk with fellow fiero owners get info etc we will have raffles, 50/50 and all proceeds go to cmn which we have out done every year so far and hope to do it again this year I will be posting more here on Monday for other info that I forgot to put out there and thank you vin for helping out so so much I myself wouldnt mind seeing the solstice hehe just to see how it does on track lol cuz we all know your a fiero at heart lol. At 2 pm or sooner deoending on everyone we will go up to the track which is a cost of $20 when you get there for charity they are doing and it is 3 paced laps but for those who have been there in the past always come back cuz well it can get pretty wild as we have had one gentleman hit the wall hehe one guy who I wont say his name lol blew his yellow 350 up on the track trying to beat firefighter hehe just kidding guys, Then also there has been times cuz of the time we do go up we do somethimes get the chance to around again for free which has happened alot so you never know but anywho after the track we will be going for a small short cruise for some pics and then to Pizza Hut for free pizza and awards and trophies and a discussion of maybe a possible NY club, The only thing you have to buy at Pizza Hut is you own drink. This usually happens around 4 and after that your free to go.

Sometimes a few people come and hang out at my house afterwords and some stay for the weekend which first come first serve lol I live right in Painted Post/coopers plains very easy to get to and there is always a wash bucket and cleaning supplies here. So lets startthe list of who is comming. I will post more here after the weekend when I get back.
ac2
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
agrabo85fiero

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2009 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for agrabo85fieroSend a Private Message to agrabo85fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
you can count me out as im in Iraq, however a 3800 SC is in the works for the blue car
Boominator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2009 11:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoominatorSend a Private Message to BoominatorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good to hear AC II. A new job & music on the side, plus Fiero's - can't beat that! Wow, FieroVin now has a Soltice? SWEET, by all means, bring it up! Count me in for the Decoy dinner & Sunday activities.
ACSCAR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2009 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ACSCARClick Here to visit ACSCAR's HomePageSend a Private Message to ACSCAREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey andy how are you bud hope your doing good over seas and dont take any **** for any body hehe and hope you make it home so we can all see you and have you join us with some fiero fun hopefully next year the 5th year got big surprises planned or in the works lol.

ya boomer so much gonig on check out the band web site www.myspace.com/roadsodaboys has our gig info which i have to update this wkend. Come check us out I'd let you sit in a few songs.

ac2
Hardpact

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2009 02:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i'm in ac trying to get that new trans in but i will have something done might be for both dayz but not sure yet and let me know if ya need any help or can do anything to help ~Tom "blue by you"

------------------

Fformula88

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2009 03:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fformula88Send a Private Message to Fformula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did you guys hang out at the Sunday morning show until 1:30 last year too before heading to the track?
cleppsfierogts

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2009 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cleppsfierogtsSend a Private Message to cleppsfierogtsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey AC. My dad and I will be there again. What is this no shine thing? Are you just mad cause I wouldn't stop polishing the 85. We won't be bringing the red 85 this time. We are going to be bringing my 87 5 speed. As much as you want me to not shine it, I will be all day long on sunday. Even if it is just to aggitate you.
BobadooFunk

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2009 03:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BobadooFunkClick Here to visit BobadooFunk's HomePageSend a Private Message to BobadooFunkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i hope we make it again!

do we have room n board?
Gordo

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2009 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GordoSend a Private Message to GordoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We are planning on being there again this year!

Hey Boomer, dd you ever get HELOYELO back on the road?
85_Fiero_2M4

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2009 02:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85_Fiero_2M4Send a Private Message to 85_Fiero_2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I hope I can make it!!

AC did you ever get my PM?

Andy

------------------
85 2m4 Sport Coupe
88 Coupe with CJB T-Tops
88 Coupe
84 Indy Pace Car
86 GT
Western New York Fiero
http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/wnyfiero/

southpaw_mi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2009 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for southpaw_miClick Here to visit southpaw_mi's HomePageSend a Private Message to southpaw_miEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have visited that area before, it is very beautiful. I wish my husband & I could make the drive, but he says our Fiero wouldn't make it from Muskegon, Michigan to Watkins Glen, New York. Have fun! Wish I were there!

Lynne Gray

------------------
You only get out of life what you put in it!

PFF
System Bot
Fformula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2009 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fformula88Send a Private Message to Fformula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by southpaw_mi:

I have visited that area before, it is very beautiful. I wish my husband & I could make the drive, but he says our Fiero wouldn't make it from Muskegon, Michigan to Watkins Glen, New York. Have fun! Wish I were there!

Lynne Gray

Bring whatever else you have! You can still enjoy the other Fieros and company that will be there, and you can drive any car on the "paced laps". People come with SUV's, pickups, minivans, as well as a host of sporty cars.
Fierofreak00

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2009 07:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do I even have to bother to tell you I'm coming? -Jason
Fierofreak00

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2009 07:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fierofreak00

4221 posts
Member since Jun 2001

Originally posted by ACSCAR:

and a discussion of maybe a possible NY club

About freakn' time! We should have out own club......

ACSCAR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2009 11:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ACSCARClick Here to visit ACSCAR's HomePageSend a Private Message to ACSCAREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No andy never got your pm try sending it again lol I had some issues with my profile but seems to be working now and on polish boy I will just take your polish rag right away from you lol then put hand pints all over it hahahaha AND The people from mich your more then welcome to come join i on the fiero fun without a fiero we have a few people who joins us every year who dont bring a fiero and they have just as much fun as everyone else.

Babadoo of course if you need a room you got just let me know. Jason get some ideas gonig for a club hehe.
ac2
85_Fiero_2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-23-2009 03:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85_Fiero_2M4Send a Private Message to 85_Fiero_2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PM sent
Boominator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2009 09:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoominatorSend a Private Message to BoominatorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gordo:

We are planning on being there again this year!

Hey Boomer, dd you ever get HELOYELO back on the road?

Sure did. It was running well when I put it away for the winter. I didn't get many shakedown miles on it, so I'm not sure it'll be at WGI. I want to be sure I can fully trust it before venturing far from home. I don't want to repeat that tow dolly experience again, LOL.
ACSCAR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2009 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ACSCARClick Here to visit ACSCAR's HomePageSend a Private Message to ACSCAREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Boomer just dont be gettnig to wild with it if you can stand not to get wild lol speedy.
amflyer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2009 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jason or AC please contact me about getting your club together. Thanks

PS polish boy says give it your best shot!

------------------
1984 Indy Pace Car
President of Mid Atlantic Fiero Owners Association

ACSCAR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2009 09:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ACSCARClick Here to visit ACSCAR's HomePageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will polish boy lol

ac2
Brocephus

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 63
Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2009 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BrocephusSend a Private Message to BrocephusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hell no, lol!! I ain't going. My little '84 hasn't seen another Pegasus in so long; can you imagine the shock that would come from seeing an entire herd?!?! It's little engine would pop! I could never do that to my Fiero!

On the other hand, seeing a few horses of the same color could serve to invigorate the spirit. Perhaps it's time my little friend was once again brought into the fold and reassured that there other owners out there with the same sickness as I, hehe.

I live in Radcliff, KY now, but in a couple of days I'll be living in Franklin, NY. Franklin is about two hours east of Horseheads which is about a half-hour south of Watkins Glen. How amazing it will be to pull into a parking lot and see it teeming with Fieros and fellow enthusiasts. And I can only imagine the beauty that is the Finger Lakes region in late April.

Count me in.
PFF
System Bot
FieroVin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2009 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroVinClick Here to visit FieroVin's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroVinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by amflyer:

Jason or AC please contact me about getting your club together. Thanks

PS polish boy says give it your best shot!

Robb,

When do you think you will be heading up?

Vin

------------------
Vin

MAFOA Webmaster
87 GT Med. Red Metallic

amflyer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2009 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I might go up Saturday and stay the night and leave Sunday evening like I did last year!

------------------
1984 Indy Pace Car

85_Fiero_2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2009 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85_Fiero_2M4Send a Private Message to 85_Fiero_2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
AC did you ever get my second PM attempt?

Andy

[This message has been edited by 85_Fiero_2M4 (edited 02-28-2009).]

Fformula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2009 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fformula88Send a Private Message to Fformula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Less than two months! I am excited, and hoping to have my Fiero ready by then (and some nice weather!).

Are you guys trying to get a state-wide club together? Or a more local/regional club? We all seem fairly well spread out across the state!
Brocephus

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2009 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BrocephusSend a Private Message to BrocephusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How many are in the Franklin area? I may only be there for a few months before moving on to Schenectady where I'll be working.

I could head up the Schenectady chapter!

[This message has been edited by Brocephus (edited 03-01-2009).]

ACSCAR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2009 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ACSCARClick Here to visit ACSCAR's HomePageSend a Private Message to ACSCAREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey vin can you post a link for people to sign up for registration woo hoo and those who sign up early may get a surprise hehe and shirt orders have to be in by the end of this month.

ac

1. AC & Brandy
2. AC Sr. & Shirley
amflyer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2009 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I dont see why we cannot post that on the mafoa web site for you.

------------------
1984 Indy Pace Car

FieroVin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2009 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroVinClick Here to visit FieroVin's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroVinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ACSCAR:

Hey vin can you post a link for people to sign up for registration woo hoo and those who sign up early may get a surprise hehe and shirt orders have to be in by the end of this month.

ac

1. AC & Brandy
2. AC Sr. & Shirley

Here you go: http://www.mafoa.com/watkinsglen.html

------------------
Vin

MAFOA Webmaster
87 GT Med. Red Metallic

Hardpact

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2009 10:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i tried to register for this but the page is screwed up so u can count on me being there with my daughter again and i would like
shirts
1med
1 xl
sweatshirt(hoodie) 1 xl

thanx ac i can still pay when i get there again right???

[This message has been edited by Hardpact (edited 03-03-2009).]

Fierofreak00

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2009 10:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Registration sent in. AC, If the quality of the hoodies is the same as last year, I want another one in black, let me know how much
PFF
System Bot
Brocephus

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2009 10:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BrocephusSend a Private Message to BrocephusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the link, I'm registered. I'll have to sneak into the checkbook while my wife's sleeping, muahahaha! 'Tis easier to ask forgiveness than permission, hehe.
FieroVin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2009 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroVinClick Here to visit FieroVin's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroVinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hardpact:

i tried to register for this but the page is screwed up so u can count on me being there with my daughter again and i would like
shirts
1med
1 xl
sweatshirt(hoodie) 1 xl

thanx ac i can still pay when i get there again right???

It looks like your registration went through fine, sorry if it gave you a problem.

------------------
Vin

MAFOA Webmaster
87 GT Med. Red Metallic

Hardpact

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2009 10:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
thanx vin !!!!!!!
FieroVin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2009 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroVinClick Here to visit FieroVin's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroVinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey, the thread was moved to the Events section. Wow when did that happen?

I like the fact that you can select the events by region. Honestly though I mostly stay in General Chat these days, didn't even really realize this section was here.
Brocephus

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2009 09:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BrocephusSend a Private Message to BrocephusEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for a good time.

(Did that sound wrong?)
ACSCAR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2009 07:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ACSCARClick Here to visit ACSCAR's HomePageSend a Private Message to ACSCAREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Whoa cool new place for events damn I thought I was losing my mind couldnt find it on the chat lol woo hoo
ac2
rda738

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2009 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rda738Send a Private Message to rda738Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just talked to wife got definate maybe can any one recomend a clean motel for Saturday night just in case
FieroVin

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2009 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroVinClick Here to visit FieroVin's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroVinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This hotel is right across from the show area, http://www.watkinsglenharborhotel.com/. I haven't stayed there, but it's brand new. For more choices look at the track's page on lodging. http://theglen.com/fan_info/accommodations/
------------------
Vin

MAFOA Webmaster
87 GT Med. Red Metallic

[This message has been edited by FieroVin (edited 03-12-2009).]

ACSCAR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2009 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ACSCARClick Here to visit ACSCAR's HomePageSend a Private Message to ACSCAREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There is a few motels there is a couple near my house also which some people use also. it used to be called the lodge on the green but i think it has changed to something new but i will find out but its 2 miles from my house and usually a few of us get together in the morning at my house and cruise to breakfast and then the show and after words hang out plus sat. night we hang out also so I'll find out and post it here
ac2
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock