CFOG-I has reason to celebrate! by CFOG-International
Started on: 06-18-2002 10:51 PM
Replies: 19 (136 views)
Last post by: Jack Cooke on 08-27-2002 08:27 PM
CFOG-International

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2002 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CFOG-InternationalClick Here to visit CFOG-International's HomePageSend a Private Message to CFOG-InternationalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
(If you were curious enough to come to the Club Announcements section of the forum, please reply to this thread so I know if anybody ever reads these things.)

Classic Fiero Owners Group International has reached the 100-member mark!!!

Shoot some fireworks, light a candle, open a beverage, whatever you do, cause it's time to celebrate. This one says thanks to the other 99 of you for your faith in the handful of people who started this. We're all just ordinary Fiero owners, but we have the enthusiasm and dedication to not just attempt a high standard of quality and excellence, but to exceed it and never be satisfied with the status quo. The organization is now more than the sum of its parts, but it means nothing without each individual. Your membership says "CFOG-I represents me, and represents Fiero owners everywhere".

This club has only been here 10 months, but I'm astonished at the foundation that has been built for the future. In spite of controversy, skepticism, and the distractions of a rapidly changing world, it's not only alive and well, but it continues to reach for the same goals it had from the start, and be driven by its original purposes: to unite and to represent.

Again, thanks to all who helped in any way, especially the Ranchers who rode with me early on, you know who you are.

Regardless if you're a member, even if you have no intention of joining for whatever reason, I hope you'll add a congratulatory post to salute your fellow Fiero owners around the globe!

--Chuck Hodges

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Nashco

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 74
Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2002 12:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NashcoClick Here to visit Nashco's HomePageSend a Private Message to NashcoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hip hip, hooray!

I was going to join a few weeks ago when all of the "performance division" hubbub was going on, but I just can't afford it right now, unfortunately.

I'm glad things are looking up, as I hope to join soon!

Bryce
88 GT

RossT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2002 02:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RossTClick Here to visit RossT's HomePageSend a Private Message to RossTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What else does one do at 3am, but read everything on the forum!!
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2002 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think Carolyn Fulcher, SE Director signed up about 5 of us last weekend at the Pigeon Forge All Pontiac Show, and she, herself, just came on board. I'll bet she'll soon have the Georgia Fiero Club's 40 or so members all signed up.

[This message has been edited by fierofool (edited 06-20-2002).]

Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2002 12:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, I guess it's true. Not many people read this section.
2farnorth

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2002 09:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2farnorthSend a Private Message to 2farnorthEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tell us more about the CFOG. Do you have a web site? I'd never heard of it before today. Most days I've only got time to scan the tech and general forums. Thanks.

Dave

Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2002 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2farnorth:
Tell us more about the CFOG. Do you have a web site?
Check us out at www.cfog-i.org - look around the site, and send questions or comments to anyone on our Personnel list, or to info@cfog-i.org, or on the Guestbook, or even here. The Members-only section includes a message board and a chat room. We're growing every day. We've already grown 6% since the first post in this thread on the 18th!

------------------

President, CFOG-International

[This message has been edited by Cheever3000 (edited 06-23-2002).]

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2002 01:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I actually looked in here!

Sent in my check, last Thursday. Just waiting for a response.

That's after some "mild persuasion" by Terry and Carolyn.
Actually, I've been "going to join" since April. Just had to get off my @ss and do it.

Really sounds like CFOG-I is going places.

------------------
Raydar

From the Department of Redundancy Department.

Boomtastic

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2002 04:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoomtasticClick Here to visit Boomtastic's HomePageSend a Private Message to BoomtasticEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CFOG-International:

Shoot some fireworks, light a candle, open a beverage, whatever you do, cause it's time to celebrate.

Just not all at once. We want you to be around for some time to enjoy the cars and the clubs.

Kudos indeed to all who have joined!

------------------
Boomtastic

DRH

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2002 08:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DRHSend a Private Message to DRHEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Congrats!
quantum1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2002 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for quantum1Send a Private Message to quantum1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Way to Go!
PFF
System Bot
A_Pegasi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2002 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for A_PegasiSend a Private Message to A_PegasiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bravo Zulu! (If you don't know, find a sailor.)
johnt671

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2002 06:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnt671Send a Private Message to johnt671Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I peek in here if I see the green light on.
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2002 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Chuck, you would get more responses if you could get the thread in the "trashcan"

Hey!? I need to know what number I was when I joined up! If it is below 56 then I can add it to the numbers I play on Lotto.

Also, How many firm have you got for the RRR.
Make sure Don,(maryjane) knows!

------------------
REMEMBER: stoplights synch'd for 35mph are also synch'd for 70mph.

and for 140mph, now that I think about it.

Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2002 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Blake: PM sent. If you win, think of me!

Haze_Performance

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2002 04:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Haze_PerformanceSend a Private Message to Haze_PerformanceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry... I check out the Club Announcements about once a month..

Anyway....

Congrats...

------------------

ClassicFiero.com

whuzizname
No longer registered
Report this Post08-18-2002 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for whuziznameSend a Private Message to whuziznameEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Congrats!
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2002 03:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Huh, wha? did I hear somebody open a beer?

Con-*hic*-gratulations!

Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2002 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Since this was first posted, June 18, membership has increased to 131, plus 13 whose payment has not yet been received. One of those applications was submitted back in February, and 3 in March, but payment has not come in. The other 9 were more recent, so we should soon be at 140 paid members.
Jack Cooke

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2002 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jack CookeSend a Private Message to Jack CookeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My wife sighned me up at Pigeon Forge thanks to C.Fulcher.
Can't wait to start attending events in the southeast. I know more about the Georgia club than I do about the N.C. club.
Glad to be a part of an international orginazation.CONGRATS
Jack

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock