Started on: 02-03-2023 11:32 AM
Replies: 10 (138 views)
Last post by: Fats on 02-08-2023 01:01 AM
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2023 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
https://markwschaefer.mediu...ossible-3bc2644d4507

"What is a Fiero"?

The Pontiac Fiero is a sports car that was produced by General Motors (GM) and sold under the Pontiac brand from 1984 to 1988. It was designed as a mid-engined, two-seater sports car, which was a relatively unique layout for an American car at the time. The Fiero was powered by a four-cylinder engine and offered a manual or automatic transmission. Despite being well-received by the automotive press and enthusiasts, the Fiero was discontinued after five years due to production and quality control issues. Despite its relatively short production run, the Fiero has developed a cult following among enthusiasts, and is now considered a classic car.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2023 01:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Users can give feed back as well. I suggested an edit
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post02-03-2023 02:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did it just call us a cult ?
PhatMax

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2023 03:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhatMaxSend a Private Message to PhatMaxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Uhhhh…I don’t think it was quality control or production issue…..more like a threat to the corvette issue..
fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2023 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I ran "what is a Fiero?" too...

The Pontiac Fiero is a sports car that was manufactured by General Motors and sold by the Pontiac division from 1984 to 1988. It was designed as a two-seater and was marketed as an affordable, mid-engined sports car with unique styling and a performance-oriented design. The Fiero was the first two-seater Pontiac since the 1926 to 1938 coupes, and also the first mass-produced mid-engine sports car by a U.S. manufacturer.

------------------
My World of Wheels Winners (Click on links below)

3.4L Supercharged 87 GT and Super Duty 4 Indy #163

[This message has been edited by fierosound (edited 02-05-2023).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2023 03:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK, where do I find this marvelous maven? I have a question I want to ask it: What the heck is ChatGPT?
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post02-05-2023 03:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
https://openai.com/blog/chatgpt/

Just remember, it is programmed by university type people, so the BIBO factor applies.

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 02-05-2023).]

fierosound

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2023 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ChatGPT is politically biased (as the media it searches) ??
https://torontosun.com/opin...-level-playing-field

Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2023 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierosound:

ChatGPT is politically biased (as the media it searches) ??
https://torontosun.com/opin...-level-playing-field

This was no surprise, I found it out within the first 30 minutes of playing with it.
Its a big issue that will never get addressed.
fierosound

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2023 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think I broke it... or at least stumped it... LOL
These are the 4 queries in a row...

[This message has been edited by fierosound (edited 02-08-2023).]

Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2023 01:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

This was no surprise, I found it out within the first 30 minutes of playing with it.
Its a big issue that will never get addressed.

Issue? They think that it's a FEATURE!
PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock