Started on: 11-20-2022 12:49 PM
Replies: 6 (211 views)
Last post by: Notorio on 11-24-2022 03:42 PM
cliffw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2022 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
She asked me to help her clean the house. She is good enough for me to help, besides it helps me too.

She wanted me to vacuum. I know what a vacuum looks likes. So, I thought I was vacuuming. It wasn't good enough, for her.

I didn't vacuum behind a door which has no foot travel. I got scolded. I told her no dirt gets there. She told me 'dust' does. !

So, being as puzzy whipped as I am, I did it. Evidently, not good enough. She says I vacuum with a bad attitude.

Now, I am not allowed to use the vacuum. Added to the other women stuff.

Now, I can not use the vacuum, the stove, the dishwasher, the washer, the dryer.

What am I doing wrong ? Don't answer that. What am I doing right, ?

She has never failed to bring home cooked meals to my chin.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2022 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You are doing everything correctly.
Zeb

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2022 09:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ZebSend a Private Message to ZebEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's called "Weaponized Incompetence", Cliff. I'm "So Bad" at some tasks that I'm never allowed to touch them ever again. Sorry, babe, you're just so much better than I am at them.

And you've mastered doing it in Stealth Mode! The look of disappointment and shame on your face when she dresses you down and shoos you out of the laundry room or kitchen took decades to perfect. I tip my hat to the Master.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post11-22-2022 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So THATS what I've been doing wrong...

I can tell ya 1st-hand saying "If you dont like the way I am doing it, do it your effin self" does NOT lead to a nice hot dinner served with a smile....
Notorio

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2022 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NotorioSend a Private Message to NotorioEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There was an Everybody Loves Raymond episode in which R. employed this strategic incompetence to get waved off of all future bed-making chores (until Debra figured out what was really going on.) I think in the same episode Robert followed his example for making wedding invitations. The whole adventure was pretty hilarious
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2022 12:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Notorio:

There was an Everybody Loves Raymond episode in which R. employed this strategic incompetence to get waved off of all future bed-making chores (until Debra figured out what was really going on.) I think in the same episode Robert followed his example for making wedding invitations. The whole adventure was pretty hilarious

I kinda figured that was the inspiration for this post...

That show was so good.

#weallcamefromfrogs

Notorio

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2022 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NotorioSend a Private Message to NotorioEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TheDigitalAlchemist:

I kinda figured that was the inspiration for this post...

That show was so good.

#weallcamefromfrogs

For those of you who haven't seen that ...

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock