Started on: 11-20-2022 12:14 PM
Replies: 10 (174 views)
Last post by: MidEngineManiac on 11-28-2022 01:01 PM
cliffw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2022 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Help me out. I will gift you 1%.

I have a dream. Because, I have an idea.

I have an image I think would sell. A phrase that would cement the sale. How do I protect our money ?

Trademark ?

If so, how should I start ?

This is a sure thing. Kidding here, but don't be the one who missed out on the crypto bust.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2022 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A idea without action taken will forever remain an idea.

An idea with action taken creates parachute pants.

What do you have in mind?

[This message has been edited by TheDigitalAlchemist (edited 11-20-2022).]

TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2022 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

TheDigitalAlchemist

12447 posts
Member since Jan 2012
Why would people buy into your idea/ a slice of your dream?

Does it invoke deep feelings in their hearts? Does it taste/smell good?

Does it both initiate and satiate pangs of nostalgia?

Does it resolve those milding irritating earhair/nosehair issues?

Does it... 'Spark Joy?"

Does it just change some numbers in a bank account?

Does it involve a petting zoo?
(adult language)

Does it involve coffee?

Does it do 'what I want it to'?
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2022 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
will it kill trees?
I may be interested..
Zeb

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2022 10:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ZebSend a Private Message to ZebEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
First, get "prior art" which for copyright, trademark, or patent purposes is proof that you thought of it first. I am not a lawyer, but if you write it down and send it to yourself, maybe a registered letter, left unopened, or an Email, might be enough to establish you as owner.

But that won't help until somebody steals it, and you hire expensive lawyers to sue them. If you already have a lawyer for general stuff, maybe sending him a copy would suffice.

Is this something you'd put on a T-shirt or sign? Get a confidentiality or non-disclosure agreement with your printer. And don't use one in China! Not that you would.

You're welcome. You don't have to send me my 1% until you've made at least one million yourself.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post11-22-2022 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I thought of it first

Gimme 25% and I wont sue for 100....

blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2022 07:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

will it kill trees?
I may be interested..

Same question here...........

Although, I don't hate all trees, just needle bearing ones.

Rams
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2022 09:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The very first thing you need to do, is share the idea with the internet. We can then all help you figure out how to protect the idea!
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2022 09:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:
The very first thing you need to do, is share the idea with the internet. We can then all help you figure out how to protect the idea!

Originally posted by Zeb:
First, get "prior art" which for copyright, trademark, or patent purposes is proof that you thought of it first. I am not a lawyer, but if you write it down and send it to yourself, maybe a registered letter, left unopened, or an Email, might be enough to establish you as owner.

But that won't help until somebody steals it, and you hire expensive lawyers to sue them. If you already have a lawyer for general stuff, maybe sending him a copy would suffice.

Is this something you'd put on a T-shirt or sign? Get a confidentiality or non-disclosure agreement with your printer. And don't use one in China! Not that you would.

You're welcome. You don't have to send me my 1% until you've made at least one million yourself.

TheDigitalAlchemist

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2022 01:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

Same question here...........

Although, I don't hate all trees, just needle bearing ones.

Rams

if it kills both trees AND squirrels... that might make me a " paying customer and advocate of your worthy cause"
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post11-28-2022 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TheDigitalAlchemist:

if it kills both trees AND squirrels... that might make me a " paying customer and advocate of your worthy cause"

Yer looking for a slingbow that shoots copper-tipped bolts.

I'm on it !!!

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 11-28-2022).]

PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay