Started on: 01-20-2022 05:05 PM
Replies: 12 (179 views)
Last post by: theogre on 01-21-2022 03:56 PM
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post01-20-2022 05:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Where are all the 'splodin heads ?

I wantz ta see 'splodin heads !!

Ya just cant trust these doomsday predictions AT ALL.

<MeM sulks away pouting in disappointment looking for the next thing to look forward to>

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2022 05:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Come over 'ere, I'll show ya some 'spodin' 'eds

*pulls out his "'ed e'polder" outta his arse*

EY! EY wheh ya goin'?

Get a lode of mei iddle fr'end!

*pew pew pew*

awww shoot, outta baddrees allreddy

shucks

*holsters his "'ed e'polder" * and waddles outta the thr'edd.

[This message has been edited by TheDigitalAlchemist (edited 01-20-2022).]

sourmash

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post01-20-2022 05:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The "21 Naughtiest Wedding Photos" ad that's popped up today might get the party started.
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2022 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm curious if anyone has noticed an improvement in their phones?

My phone is an older version that (to be honest) may not be capable of utilizing 5G (don't know and really don't care) but for those who do have and use the newer phones, did it make a huge difference?

Rams
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2022 12:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

Where are all the 'splodin heads ?

My head exploded, unfortunately. But I got better...
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2022 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I believe that 5G may have been already been rolled out in some parts of the country. I have an iPhone 12 Pro and it has indicated 5G signal prior to today.

Nelson

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2022 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It has been on some places for a while already (since the end of 2019 I think). Recently added many more places, except within 2 miles of certain airports, I believe is what was reported.

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 01-21-2022).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2022 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

I'm curious if anyone has noticed an improvement in their phones?

Rams

Sarah sounded just the same as always, to me.

Actually, my phone doesn't do 5g, so all of those airplanes that have been falling out of the sky...not my fault.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 01-21-2022).]

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2022 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

Sarah sounded just the same as always, to me.

Actually, my phone doesn't do 5g, so all of those airplanes that have been falling out of the sky...not my fault.

Space Dog's tail is wagging a little faster.

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 01-21-2022).]

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2022 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

It has been on some places for a while already (since the end of 2019 I think). Recently added many more places, except within 2 miles of certain airports, I believe is what was reported.

OK but, is there or was there a noticeable difference?

Rams
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2022 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They didn't turn on anything here, I can still barely get 2 bars next to the window on the second floor - in sight of a cell tower!
PFF
System Bot
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2022 02:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RWDPLZ:

They didn't turn on anything here, I can still barely get 2 bars next to the window on the second floor - in sight of a cell tower!

Well, open the darn window!

Rams
theogre

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 568
Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2022 03:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theogreClick Here to visit theogre's HomePageSend a Private Message to theogreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RWDPLZ:
You see a "tower" of X but likely not owned by your carrier. ("tower" can be a tower or building or whatever w/ cell antennas.)

ATT Verizon and T-Mobil "tower" look same to most people but doesn't play w/ you phone from one carrier (called MNO, mobile network operator) or from sub-carriers (called MVNO, mobile virtual network operator) using them.
Boost and more are MVNO using one or more of those networks.

That on top of whatever problems w/ your phone, add on crap, building construction, and more that can kill signal power in, out, or both.

------------------
Dr. Ian Malcolm: Yeah, but your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should.
(Jurassic Park)

The Ogre's Fiero Cave

[This message has been edited by theogre (edited 01-21-2022).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock