Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Covid discussion- This is very good, imo.

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Covid discussion- This is very good, imo. by TheDigitalAlchemist
Started on: 01-20-2022 09:49 AM
Replies: 1 (179 views)
Last post by: 2.5 on 01-20-2022 10:46 AM
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2022 09:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
She lays things straight, hard to argue against what she says here. (haven't listened to the second half yet, I heard the other two guys aren't great)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrFKef23CoI

2 years in, and there never really was any discussion of exercise, how to treat at home, early treatment,
they only exist once they show up in the ho$pital.

Vitamins and such might not prevent Covid, but if the body is in better shape, you are better able to fight it.

The antibodies haven't been supressed, but the supply chains weren't properly equipped to properly handle the demand. and you don't know which one(s) to administer (some do well against one strain but not others)

Masks "help", but even the N95 masks only do so much. The other ones are trash, and the CDC is STILL digging their heels about even recommending folks wear the N95's in schools and other places.

Covid supposedly causes mental issues in 15-20% of the infected. but all of society has been impacted mentally by all of this, and I've personally witnessed many people (over 15) who are about a month and a half into their Booster who are like Alzheimer patients. they have told me they haven't felt the same since. Not good...

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2022 10:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TheDigitalAlchemist:

She lays things straight, hard to argue against what she says here. (haven't listened to the second half yet, I heard the other two guys aren't great)

2 years in, and there never really was any discussion of exercise, how to treat at home, early treatment,
they only exist once they show up in the ho$pital.

Vitamins and such might not prevent Covid, but if the body is in better shape, you are better able to fight it.

The antibodies haven't been supressed, but the supply chains weren't properly equipped to properly handle the demand. and you don't know which one(s) to administer (some do well against one strain but not others)

Masks "help", but even the N95 masks only do so much. The other ones are trash, and the CDC is STILL digging their heels about even recommending folks wear the N95's in schools and other places.

Covid supposedly causes mental issues in 15-20% of the infected. but all of society has been impacted mentally by all of this, and I've personally witnessed many people (over 15) who are about a month and a half into their Booster who are like Alzheimer patients. they have told me they haven't felt the same since. Not good...

I agree. I've been saying this stuff since the beginning. Information is lacking and misinformation and fearmongering seemingly embraced. It seems like it is easy to be used as another tool to separate us. Masks to me wouldnt do as much as cleaned my hands alot, including sanitizer. Using common sense, Take this info seriously (which was only really mentioned much in teh beginning) :How long it stays on surfaces, it was approx 3-4 days depending on the material. No mention of whether colder temps made it last longer or not (seems important to me) . This would mean wash groceries (because they are of course covered in plastic for example) and even quaratinine mail for a time period, (it lasts on paper and cardboard too). I personally think this is a much bigger deal than masks. But people can see masks so it was latched on to. Some hospitals were "overwhelmed", while at the same time had employees laid off (at least around here) info from nurses. I of course can't speak to all instances, but some of my personal experiences. Friends who got it relied on rumors to help them while they were sick, sleep on your stomach, Vitamin D, dont use Advil, use Tylenol, etc. Everytime I talk to anyone about it I can only really say just use common sense. The odds of someone breathing on your face is less than you touching something someone else touched in the last 4 days. Alot of the things in the media, at least to me, contradict themselves and common sense, still to this day.

Side note, or is it?
Yesterday Minneapolis and St Paul mandated that in order to enter a restaraunt or bar you need to show proof of vaccination. Mask mandates all over again as well.
IP: Logged

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock