Started on: 01-14-2022 12:00 PM
Replies: 16 (292 views)
Last post by: sourmash on 01-17-2022 11:15 PM
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2022 12:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have weird dreams every night. One night, I was being attacked by Anne Hathaway. She had a sniper rifle, and she was trying to take me out. She had this super advanced sniper rifle that shot bullets which were heat seeking. My sniper rifle didn't have such technology, so she ended up shooting me.

Another dream I had, I commanded an army of soldiers that were all clones of my wife. My wife and I kind of went about our day, but there were 1000+ Erica soldiers (dressed in black tactical gear with plates).

I even had a dream where John Lithgow and I were trying to start a home renovation business.

But the other night was uniquely interesting...

Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. and I were hosting a cybersecurity seminar at some Sheraton hotel (don't know where we were). We both took turns speaking, but no one was really paying attention. The meeting room sat about 100 people, but there were only 8 people sitting in chairs and not really paying attention.

I have no idea what any of this means. I don't use drugs, and I eat pretty healthily. I have been working long hours though...

[This message has been edited by 82-T/A [At Work] (edited 01-14-2022).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2022 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. and I were hosing a cybersecurity seminar at some Sheraton hotel (don't know where we were). We both took turns speaking, but no one was really paying attention. The meeting room sat about 100 people, but there were only 8 people sitting in chairs and not really paying attention.

I have no idea what any of this means. I don't use drugs, and I eat pretty healthily. I have been working long hours though...

Hosing a cybersecurity seminar?
What does hosing mean? You were in your skivvies?
That would account for only 8 people and they not pay attention..
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2022 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

Hosing a cybersecurity seminar?
What does hosing mean? You were in your skivvies?
That would account for only 8 people and they not pay attention..

Hahah... I'll edit it. "Hosting" a cybersecurity seminar.
Hank is Here

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2022 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hank is HereSend a Private Message to Hank is HereEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. and I were hosting a cybersecurity seminar at some Sheraton hotel (don't know where we were). We both took turns speaking, but no one was really paying attention. The meeting room sat about 100 people, but there were only 8 people sitting in chairs and not really paying attention.

Was he quoting his "I have a dream" speech in during your dream? Irony?

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2022 03:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hank is Here:

Was he quoting his "I have a dream" speech in during your dream? Irony?

I actually don't know what he was saying at all... but I just knew that we were both there to discuss cyber security.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2022 04:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did you look like Joe Biden in the dream?

The seminar attendance numbers got me to thinking.....
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2022 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have weird dreams every night. One night, I was being attacked by Anne Hathaway. She had a sniper rifle, and she was trying to take me out.

Wow.

I had the same dream except I was being stalked by UK actress Dame Helen Mirren.

She was an expert sniper and she had a guy that looked like an Italian opera singer as her spotter...

I remember in my dream that I was admiring Helen's cheek weld on that rifle.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1245526/

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 01-14-2022).]

Valkrie9

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2022 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Weird dreams ?
Interesting.
Obviously, it seems you've been surfing the universe's interweb of time and space, that which has connected all of mankind's thoughts, for all time.
Retracing your path to that hotel's auditorium scene, where the few people there didn't seem too interested in what was being said, look around when you get back there in time, recall the small details to better get an idea of the remembered past.
There you will have learned the way of the time traveller, reading, intercepting, the thoughts of others, energy sent into infinity by human perception, a kind of recording, there for all to read, see, with the subconscious mind, displacement of time and space.
Practicing foretellers, seers, magicians, doomsters, weather forecasters, political analysts, stock traders, all, would like to be more than half right, a real advantage for those able to see the future, through the past.
The army of Ericas, however, were in fact, a fantasy suppressed by your conscious mind coming to life in your dreams, weird ideas, strange uniforms, cosplay, work on a script, yeah.
John Lithgow in the kitchen remodelling biz is crosstalk from the renovation channel, and his hit tv series, with the Sasquatch, you know, you know, or that 3rd Rock show .
Anne Hathaway's intent is one for Freud, I had to look her up, so I'm guessing that she was in her blonde wig, while aiming at your amorous thoughts, which you knew she wouldn't like, and why she was gunnin fer ya !
lol !
!
Mental Time Travel
Scientists find evidence for 'chronesthesia'
Dreams to Travel
Stride Toward Freedom
Thrill Seekers

!
DARPAtv, Yes, she had the newfangled guided impactor round, very accurate.

[This message has been edited by Valkrie9 (edited 01-14-2022).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2022 10:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

Wow.

I had the same dream except I was being stalked by UK actress Dame Helen Mirren.

Hahah... yeah, there were no such expert use of the sniper weapon by Anne Hathaway. She was neither prone, nor standing... and no cheek welds. It was a sniper rifle, but she just kind of used it however without specific regard to it's design. It was also a semi-automatic, and not any kind of bolt action, and she used it like an automatic... each bullet coming closer and closer, with one or two of them hitting me in the shoulder, etc. I wasn't scared, but kind of pissed that I was outgunned.

Originally posted by Valkrie9:

Weird dreams ?
Interesting.
Obviously, it seems you've been surfing the universe's interweb of time and space, that which has connected all of mankind's thoughts, for all time.
Retracing your path to that hotel's auditorium scene, where the few people there didn't seem too interested in what was being said, look around when you get back there in time, recall the small details to better get an idea of the remembered past.
There you will have learned the way of the time traveller, reading, intercepting, the thoughts of others, energy sent into infinity by human perception, a kind of recording, there for all to read, see, with the subconscious mind, displacement of time and space.
Practicing foretellers, seers, magicians, doomsters, weather forecasters, political analysts, stock traders, all, would like to be more than half right, a real advantage for those able to see the future, through the past.
The army of Ericas, however, were in fact, a fantasy suppressed by your conscious mind coming to life in your dreams, weird ideas, strange uniforms, cosplay, work on a script, yeah.
John Lithgow in the kitchen remodelling biz is crosstalk from the renovation channel, and his hit tv series, with the Sasquatch, you know, you know, or that 3rd Rock show .
Anne Hathaway's intent is one for Freud, I had to look her up, so I'm guessing that she was in her blonde wig, while aiming at your amorous thoughts, which you knew she wouldn't like, and why she was gunnin fer

No, she was actually dressed (with hair) like she was in the movie a Devil Loves Prada. Which I reluctantly admit that I've watched. She's an attractive girl, but no particular affinity for her or anything. She wasn't particularly angry (at least that I can remember)... but just driven to kill... almost like the terminator. My wife has better proportions and blond hair.

I remember the MLK dream vividly... there weren't any specific details other than the fact that the hotel function area was nice and clean, but very late 70s / early 80s. A lot of crushed red velvet on the drapes, gold-rimmed (brass?) chairs with reddish / burgundy panels / padding. Reddish / matching carpet... and very subdued paisley style wallpaper. I actually have no idea what MLK said... but we were tag-teaming the cybersecurity conference. He was going on, while I stood off to the side, noticing that no one was really paying attention, and when it was my turn, nothing changed.

John Lithgow... I don't know what shows he's in other than I think Harry and the Hendersons from a long time ago. I also know he played a part in Dexter... which I haven't really watched much of except for several episodes because it was filmed in Miami. That dream actually got even more weird, because we were renovating a house, and then at some point we went outside, and aliens were invading all over... there were some other things going on... chickens... I don't remember, but I didn't get into it because I barely remember that part.

As for the army of Ericas... yeah, we had completely control over them (the two of us), but I'm not sure really what the point was... we just went about our day in the kitchen; I was shooting the **** with my wife while she was making dinner... and the army were jumping around and doing all kinds of tactical maneuvers outside. I think I felt bad sending them into battle (and with what, I don't know)... so we never did. There was no sex... (lol) but I'm hoping if that one does becoming a reoccurring dream, that's not off the table.

Anyway, I don't know... just really strange **** . I was taking anti-malaria pills for 6 months at one point when I was working / living away from home in another country, and I had all kinds of strange dreams then too. But these are just silly... none of them particularly scary at all, just totally out there.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2022 12:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hahah... yeah, there were no such expert use of the sniper weapon by Anne Hathaway. She was neither prone, nor standing... and no cheek welds. It was a sniper rifle, but she just kind of used it however without specific regard to it's design. It was also a semi-automatic, and not any kind of bolt action, and she used it like an automatic...

Although the M14 was phased out in the 1960’s, M14 variants are still used in the U.S. military. Navy SEALs started using modified M14s as sniper rifles as early as Vietnam. They have used them in Afghanistan and Iraq, primarily as designated marksman and sniper rifles. Navy SEALs keep the M14 in inventory due to its excellent accuracy, effectiveness at long range, and strong takedown capabilities of the 7.62mm round.

The rifle doesn't make the marksman, the shooter does.

John Lithgow. 3rd Rock From the Sun.
"Incoming Message from Big Giant Head!"
Also played the lead bad guy in movie Cliffhanger

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 01-15-2022).]

Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2022 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

!
Dream Religion of the Pyramid builders,
10,500 bce.
Centuries of practiced ability to use the subconscious mind to view time and space energy fields in a constructive way,
a collective of dreamers intent on illumination, truth, really, in reality.
Not having the answers is the status quo today, dreaming without control of the mind, without direction or purpose,
randomly tripping upon human memories as a toddler would, learning to walk with unskilled balance.
The Star Wars movie scripts referred to the force, and the idea is not entirely wrong,
a thread of imagined dreams enabling humans to project their minds vast distances in time and place,
in a state of sleep, with the other part of their minds.
Some people do not dream in color at all, but you mention the venue's curtains, a crushed red velvet,
perhaps it was a strip joint in 1880's Paris, and it wasn't a cybersecurity conference,
but a peep show and the reason for desiring security was to collect the coinage of the realm, francs, actually.
You were up next !
lol !

Waking from a dream laughing, the hilarious entertainment relieving the stress of a world in grim turmoil,
the pain and suffering escaped by the mind's ability to connect with the original continuum,
the mathematical realm of electromagnetic energy fields, a place for human minds to explore, infinitely, sleeping.
What Dreams May Come
Writing the dreams into a diary, a record, and your own interpretations, would create a dialog between the two states of reality, binding the force.
Yeah.
Discover the purpose of the Pyramids, yeah.

PFF
System Bot
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2022 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Or perhaps, it was just as 82TA described, nothing more, nothing less.

or not...
For several years, beginning around 2011, I had recurring dreams of water, flood water. Weekly dreams. Not devastating water, just always a pat of the dream. Driving near it, thru it, having to go around it etc, in different locations and with different people.
The dreams completely stopped in late 2017 after Hurricane Harvey.

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2022 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Centuries of practiced ability to use the subconscious mind to view time and space energy fields in a constructive way,
a collective of dreamers intent on illumination, truth, really, in reality.
Not having the answers is the status quo today, dreaming without control of the mind, without direction or purpose,
randomly tripping upon human memories as a toddler would, learning to walk with unskilled balance.
The Star Wars movie scripts referred to the force, and the idea is not entirely wrong,
a thread of imagined dreams enabling humans to project their minds vast distances in time and place,
in a state of sleep, with the other part of their minds.
Some people do not dream in color at all, but you mention the venue's curtains, a crushed red velvet,
perhaps it was a strip joint in 1880's Paris, and it wasn't a cybersecurity conference,
but a peep show and the reason for desiring security was to collect the coinage of the realm, francs, actually.

There's some good stuff in there, but what you write reads more like the lyrics to a Nirvana song.

As for tough military-clad girls... I once saw a girl that tried to dress like this when I was... 16, 17? AG Paintball in Northern Virginia off the Dulles Toll Road (now the site of the Air and Space Museum Annex). She wasn't on my team, and I didn't shoot her, but everyone else did. She dressed in a bikini top, and cargo pants. She quickly learned the mid-drift look for faux combat didn't work so well. She had more welts and scrapes than a Chilean miner.

This is real though...

Unknown girl, a member of the IRA... Irish Republican Army, not to be confused with the Internet Research Agency.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2022 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

82-T/A [At Work]

22526 posts
Member since Aug 2002

Originally posted by maryjane:

Or perhaps, it was just as 82TA described, nothing more, nothing less.

or not...
For several years, beginning around 2011, I had recurring dreams of water, flood water. Weekly dreams. Not devastating water, just always a pat of the dream. Driving near it, thru it, having to go around it etc, in different locations and with different people.
The dreams completely stopped in late 2017 after Hurricane Harvey.

That really sucks MJ... no where in comparison to that... but when my roof leaked... back in 2006? After the hurricane in 2005 (or maybe it was 2007?)... for months I dreamed about my house leaking.
Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2022 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

!
Incoming message from Noah_dot_dreams...
' A flood of Biblical proportions, build a better boat, you're not getting an Ark next time ! '
Flood Details
FEMA_pdf
Floating Homes
Billions in losses, lives ruined, ended.

Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2022 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

40 More
1972, Colman Doyle, photographer
What he said.
The Blarney
Something Awful
' If you're not confused... you don't know anything ! '
The story told to me in the seventies, was that the woman had been wounded in a minute, a crossfire.
When approached and shot dead at close range, she was discovered to be a man by lifting the hem of the polka-dot skirt by a rifle's barrel, a soldier sneaking a peek.
I don't lend much credence to the tale though, as he was a chronic liar, a psychopath.
What the coming revolution will look like, urban guerrilla warfare in hundreds of cities here, a fight for the nation, abandonment of law.
This is all about the dreams and nightmares of Americans, living in a third world conflict, globally.
So, when you sleep to dream tonight, direct your mind's eyes to the Pyramid, query the living Pharaoh within, ' Where is Peace ? '

[This message has been edited by Valkrie9 (edited 04-02-2022).]

sourmash

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post01-17-2022 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What the coming revolution will look like, urban guerrilla warfare in hundreds of cities here, a fight for the nation, abandonment of law.
This is all about the dreams and nightmares of Americans, living in a third world conflict, globally.
So, when you sleep to dream tonight, direct your mind's eyes to the Pyramid, query the living Pharaoh within, ' Where is Peace ? '

And fedgov will target the Whites as terrorists in order to promote more hatred for them, so that the chaos makers will have greater success at their deeds.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock