Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  2022 CONGRESSIONAL MIDTERM ELECTIONS (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
2022 CONGRESSIONAL MIDTERM ELECTIONS by randye
Started on: 01-05-2022 10:28 PM
Replies: 93 (1071 views)
Last post by: randye on 01-19-2022 06:22 PM
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 188
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2022 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

To be fair, I have taken online tests that say my IQ is 139 and others that say I am severely autistic, so there is some room for doubt.

Ahahaah! That's awesome.
IP: Logged
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 209
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2022 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

First pick a color and then pick a number and it will tell you what political ideology you are.

Seriously though, if someone has to take an online quiz to try to figure out what political ideology they supposedly align with then they don't really have a clue what they actually believe.

They would do better to consult an astrologer or a palm reader.......or a folded paper game from a grade school child.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 01-12-2022).]

theBDub

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 158
Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2022 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:
I took that one too... (NOLANCHART.com or something)... and it paints me as a radical Libertarian... haha...

Even as much as I agree with my result, the test is skewed Libertarian:

I prefer iSideWith, though it has issues as well. Their answer options are incomplete. I only answered the questions on the first page without asking it for more questions. This is with 25% of the total questions answered, though I'd guess I go down and left a bit with more questions:

EDIT: Just to show how skewed Nolanchart is:

[This message has been edited by theBDub (edited 01-12-2022).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2022 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Since the young "Dub" succeeded in, (temporarily), driving the ship of this 2022 Midterm Elections discussion onto the dumb rocks of his so-called "libertarian" views, it's only fair that we all take a closer look at the "somber, seriousness" of this "impressive" party that never gets more than 1-2% of the vote in any national election:

Hurry up kids. Take the "oath", pay your money and be a "card carrying member" of the comedy club of political parties and happily waste your vote at every election.

Here is Gary Johnson, (2016), who was described as "one of the most normal" of libertarian presidential candidates:

Nothing says failure like HALF A CENTURY of libertarian goofiness and pure DUMB.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 01-16-2022).]

theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2022 10:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

Since the young "Dub" succeeded in, (temporarily), driving the ship of this 2022 Midterm Elections discussion onto the dumb rocks of his so-called "libertarian" views, it's only fair that we all take a closer look at the "somber, seriousness" of this "impressive" party that never gets more than 1-2% of the vote in any national election:

Hurry up kids. Take the "oath", pay your money and be "card carrying member" of the comedy club of political parties and happily waste your vote at every election.

Here is Gary Johnson, (2016), who was described as one of "the most normal" of libertarian presidential candidates:

Nothing says failure like HALF A CENTURY of libertarian goofiness and pure DUMB.

LMAO - Completely agreed. There are a ton of nuts at every level. Supporters, candidates, and even successfully elected officials.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2022 10:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I usually believe that voting for a third party candidate only helps the one who is farthest from my position, but I did vote for Ron Paul once, '88 I think it was. It was a safe bet that Dukakis didn't stand a chance.

sourmash

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2022 10:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashClick Here to Email sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There's no way I could've thrown my vote and humanitarian values away by voting for John McCain, Mitt Romney or George W Bush for a 2nd time.

All of them deserve eternal damnation in a lake of fire, along with the Clintons.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2022 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sourmash:

There's no way I could've thrown my vote and humanitarian values away by voting for John McCain, Mitt Romney or George W Bush for a 2nd time.

All of them deserve eternal damnation in a lake of fire, along with the Clintons.

So much frustration.

I was conned with John McCain. I don't think he's a bad guy, he spent a lot of time as a POW and I have no place to question that. I don't know anything about his flight deck incident either. But I do know that while he was in office, I got the impression he became part of the establishment, willingly... and by that I mean, I felt as though he no longer had the United States in the best interest, but that of his own interests... or perhaps an inconsistent sense of what that would be.

Mitt Romney, somewhat feckless, and I wasted my vote as well. Not because he lost, but because I see that he tends to pander to whomever or whatever he thinks will get him power. The dinner with Trump, when he grovelled back to him (even though I like Trump), makes me realize he does what he does to gain power.

George W. Bush... I think he was a nice guy, but I really don't understand the connections there with Iraq, and why we went in there. Iraq turned out for the best... only after Trump surged (no one remembers this)... and it's a stable government. I think he was fantastic in his first year, and I still don't think going into Afghanistan was wrong. How it ended... I don't want to get into it again. But I was not happy with George W. Bush in his second term because I felt like, particularly near the end, he basically went along with whatever nonsense Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid sent to him. You look at the bills he passed, and they were ridiculous...

I liked Jeb Bush also... he was fantastic for Florida, and that shouldn't be understated. He took a state that was basically a **** -hole, and completely turned it around. He eliminated a lot of the outrageous tax schemes we had (impact tax, etc.), and eliminated the safety and emissions testing requirement, which literally ONLY hurt poor people. He rejuvinated Fort Lauderdale and Miami Beach, and invested excess tax dollars towards the everglades, commercial ports, and tourist venues... which resulted in a dramatic increase in tax revenue. Education was improved... literally everything across the board.

... but after he got out of his governorship, things changed... and he started to use his prior influence to get contracts for the companies he was a board member on. I don't like to see that...

I want to understand what causes people to go from being well-intentioned, to lining their pockets for personal gain.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2022 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by theBDub:

LMAO - Completely agreed. There are a ton of nuts at every level. Supporters, candidates, and even successfully elected officials.

Well, as the old saying goes: "You are known by the company you keep.", so seeing as that's the company you claim that you've "pitched your tent with" no other self-indictment from you is really necessary.... I rest my case.
theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2022 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well, as the old saying goes: "You are known by the company you keep.", so seeing as that's the company you claim that you've "pitched your tent with" no other self-indictment from you is really necessary.... I rest my case.

Well, I, for one, am thrilled that you’ve finally rested your case.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2022 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by theBDub:

Well, I, for one, am thrilled that you’ve finally rested your case.

Oh I'm absolutely certain that we will have to litigate some other dumbness from you, so your "thrill" is temporary.
PFF
System Bot
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2022 12:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hurry up kids. Take the "oath", pay your money and be a "card carrying member" of the comedy club of political parties and happily waste your vote at every election.

Here is Gary Johnson, (2016), who was described as "one of the most normal" of libertarian presidential candidates:

Yeah... honestly... this is kind of what we've all believed as well. I have a lot of friends of differing ideologies, and we seem to always (politically) come together when we make fun of the Libertarian party. The one guy who says he's a libertarian, he just shrugs and uses some website to help him decide who he should vote for.

I've met John McAfee numerous times. He wouldn't know me by name, but I've had several conversations with him, so he'd at least remember me (if he wasn't dead, that is). I always believed he was an intelligent person, but like every single other person in the Libertarian party, they seem to have been intelligent at one time, but so "damaged" from all the years of drugs, that they aren't really down to Earth anymore. Drugs really do have a long-term effect on a person's mental capacity. It disrupts and alters connections in the brain, just as too much alcohol does. It literally creates a chemically imbalanced brain. And that's more or less what you see up there during their annual debates. They're basically a joke.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 201
Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2022 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTClick Here to Email Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It is now 307 days until the 2022 Congressional Midterm Elections.,,,and counting down

Predictions?

Concerns?

Discussion?

Rumors?

Lies?

Memes?

Cartoons?

THERMIDOR 2022

Looks good for America, so far
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2022 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:

Looks good for America, so far

Yes it does....so far.

Build Back Boondoggle is DEAD

Brandon Vax Madate
is DEAD

Now their Marxist, unconstitutional, voting takeover is also gasping it's final death rattle.

THIS JUST IN FROM THE ACADEMY OF LEFTIST SLOW LEARNERS:

THERMIDOR 2022

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 01-19-2022).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave