Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  I'm racist ! I'm misogynist ! I'm an extremist !!

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
I'm racist ! I'm misogynist ! I'm an extremist !! by MidEngineManiac
Started on: 12-31-2021 06:33 PM
Replies: 9 (243 views)
Last post by: Patrick on 01-01-2022 10:29 PM
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post12-31-2021 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So says the savior J.C....er....um.....I mean J.T.

https://citizenfreepress.co...cist-and-misogynist/

YAWN, ya forgot one Justin.....DUDE....

I'm.....I'm.....I'm.....

Now shuddup and go away boy, go snowboard into a tree or avalanche or something like your brother..I wont say go back to Drama teaching, because, while...you may be a drama queen but you act like **** .
“It’s a very small group of people, but that doesn’t shy away from the fact that they take up some space.”

This leads us, as a leader and as a country, to make a choice: Do we tolerate these people?"

I think you are going to find, Jackass, that we dont tolerate you. OR the liberal tolerance for freedom.

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 12-31-2021).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Valkrie9

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2022 03:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Valkrie9Send a Private Message to Valkrie9Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

A better product of Quebec, Chambly.

Blanche de Chambly

ls3mach

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2022 10:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Didn't read, just came here to agree with topic.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2022 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

Now shuddup and go away boy, go snowboard into a tree or avalanche or something like your brother...

So this is how you "fight" to return Canada to how you'd like it to be, eh? Mock the death of a young man, and wish it upon his brother? You really are a pathetic excuse for a human being.

Justin Trudeau makes emotional return to B.C. lake where his brother was killed

Federal Liberal leader Justin Trudeau toured the interior of British Columbia Monday, including a private stop at the lake where his younger brother was killed by an avalanche 15 years ago.

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post01-01-2022 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I dont think you fully comprehend the depth of the pure hatred for the commie left in this country, Patrick.

Personally, I wouldn't bother with railway cars and camps. Thats a waste of resources and fuel.

Just throw them into wood-chippers alive and be done with the garbage, then go about our FREE lives.

How's THAT for forced pronouns ?

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 01-01-2022).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2022 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

I dont think you fully comprehend the depth of the pure hatred for the commie left in this country, Patrick.

Oh sure, blame all your issues on the "commie left". That's so much easier than actually dealing with your personal demons. If you put as much time and effort into bettering your lot in life as you do pissin' and moanin' in an obscure car forum, you'd be a lot happier of an individual.
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2022 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

Oh sure, blame all your issues on the "commie left". That's so much easier than actually dealing with your personal demons. If you put as much time and effort into bettering your lot in life as you do pissin' and moanin' in an obscure car forum, you'd be a lot happier of an individual.

Whoa! Obscure?

Just pull'n yer chain Patrick.

Rams
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2022 09:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

Whoa! Obscure?

Yeah, I guess that was over the line. It seems to have resulted in a new neg rating for me, maybe from Mr Pennock.
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2022 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

Yeah, I guess that was over the line. It seems to have resulted in a new neg rating for me, maybe from Mr Pennock.

Wasn't me.......

Rams

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2022 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

Wasn't me...

No no, I wasn't suggesting it was.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock