Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Boris Johnson: up to 90% in ICU are double jabbed.

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Boris Johnson: up to 90% in ICU are double jabbed. by sourmash
Started on: 12-30-2021 03:42 PM
Replies: 10 (224 views)
Last post by: sourmash on 01-01-2022 10:13 AM
sourmash

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post12-30-2021 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In an attempt to urge that people get boosted, Boris has revealed that the injected are filling the ICUs.

“According to some of the surveys I’ve seen 90 percent of people in ICU are people who are not boosted,” said Johnson. He also said that he “cannot stress enough how vital it is” to receive a booster jab”.

You can't reference just needing a booster if you're unjabbed. He didn't say unjabbed, nor single jabbed. He said they need to be boosted because they're previously fully jabbed.

http://www.yourdestinationn...-in-icu-are.html?m=1

[This message has been edited by sourmash (edited 12-30-2021).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2021 03:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The unvaccinated's don't get into a ICU. They go straight to a morgue.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-30-2021 05:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

The unvaccinated's don't get into a ICU. They go straight to a morgue.

Prove it. Post 1 source.

You already know you're raising a busted flush. Time to fold.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-30-2021 06:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I regarded that (what I said before) as a witticism.

I don't know what to make of this remark from BoJo. I would have to look for what else is being reported about it--IF I were going to look. It's not feasible for me to follow up on all of the reports about Covid that you have been posting here. You just got caught with your pants down (so to speak) on that other report, which misrepresents a July 2021 press release from the CDC, about the PCR tests.

You'd be doing yourself a favor to see what else you might be able to turn up about this remark from BoJo. What other reporters and analysts might be saying about it. IF it has received that kind of scrutiny yet, at what is still very much early going in the history of this remark.

It needs to be considered along with the percentages in the U.K. that are unvaccinated, vaccinated, and vaccinated and boosted. It needs to be considered in terms of the actual numbers of patients, total, in ICU from Covid in the U.K., and whether that number is large enough to discern signal from (random) noise, in terms of any statistical analysis.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 12-30-2021).]

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-30-2021 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh, you can't be troubled to check, but you can reply with disinfo.

You've been caught with your pants down here, now. Common sense tells you it's a move urge the booster. You can't be boosted unless your already injected. Duh.

As more people are injected, the higher the chances of critical patients being the injected.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2021 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This remark from Boris Johnson . . . what is the significance of it, in your own words, if you could? I address this question to the honorable Pennock's forum member "sourmash".

Hear! Hear! Let there be O-R-D-E-R please! O-R-D-E-R. Do I need to say it again? O-R-D-E-R.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-31-2021 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He:

has seen data confirming the numbers of double injected people in ICU.

Or:

was talking out his lower sphincter while trying to fear pron people to get yet another injection.

Isn't he the guy doing a photo op getting jabbed but you can see the blue cap is on the needle?
steve308

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2021 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Predictably, Kirk Cousins has tested positive for Covid-19 and will miss the Minnesota Vikings’ game against the Green Bay Packers.

Cousins is among the most well-known NFL players to not get vaccinated; another of those, Carson Wentz, landed on the reserve/Covid-19 list earlier this week. There’s a possibility he’ll be able to play against the Raiders this weekend thanks to the NFL amending its rules to require asymptomatic players sit out only 5 days instead of 10.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2021 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sourmash:

He:

has seen data confirming the numbers of double injected people in ICU.

Or:

was talking out his lower sphincter while trying to fear pron people to get yet another injection.

<SNIP>

That is a description of what you perceive to have been on BoJo's mind when he made that remark yesterday, or the other day.

But what is the significance of the remark, or of this observation about the ICU patients, in your view? Boris Johnson aside. What does it signify to you?

The ascension of this discussion all the way upwards to a Five Star quality rating now depends upon you. The Eyes (or is the Ayes?) of History are upon you.

?

ls3mach

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post12-31-2021 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I look at this 2 ways. Aren't people getting the most injections the most likely to get sick?

Are they in for Covid issues?
Are Covid issues even being reported properly?

I've had it twice and have since been told by hard right wings that, that isn't even possible. The test are flawed. False positive. Whatever.

I think if a vaccine works, I don't need it to protect you, you already have immunity.

Why aren't we bunking Covid people together like the chicken pox?

My doctor offered me 5+ vaccines. I'm under 40.

A man that stood by his wife. Gardasil. Covid. Had it twice. Flu. Never Had. Cold. Didn't know that was a thing.

I'm not the pope, but seems a heavy pitch.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-01-2022 10:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

But what is the significance of the remark, or of this observation about the ICU patients, in your view? Boris Johnson aside. What does it signify to you?

The jabbed are clogging up the ICUs. The government wants the jabbed to get boosted because the jabbed are clogging up the ICU.

There is no other implication from his statement.
PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock