Started on: 11-01-2021 09:05 PM
Replies: 50 (763 views)
Last post by: randye on 11-11-2021 11:31 PM
Rickady88GT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2021 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I labeled this as politics because it probably would have gone there anyway.
My question is did biden shart or not?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2021 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No, he needs TP for his bunghole.

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2021 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No disrespect to those that may have done it. But I have seen several articles that say it did not happen BUT they are left leaning defenders of him. So I just want to know the truth.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2021 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am going to postulate that there is a much greater likelihood that Biden dropped a bomb on the bench or went poo in the pew than the prospect that Trump plotted with Putin to purloin the presidency.
Perhaps Pelosi should propose an investigation.
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2021 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did the Demorat dotard drop a deuce in the Dom?

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2021 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

Wouldn't surprise me. Neither would a cover-up
The pope probably told him abortion is a sin, then BAM a new cover-up moves into action.

[This message has been edited by Rickady88GT (edited 11-01-2021).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2021 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Verily, the varmint evacuated his viscera in the Vatican.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2021 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Take it easy.
Pope food's greasy.
Don't let the smell of your own poop
make you queasy...

But honestly, I just don't care to know one way or another.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2021 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Actually, I think he saw the Pope in a white dress and pointy hat and thought Robert Byrd had come back to haunt him. Scared the holy crap right out of him.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2021 03:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Investigate Poopgate!

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 11-02-2021).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2021 03:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13815 posts
Member since Mar 2006
It's Shart Week
PFF
System Bot
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2021 04:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13815 posts
Member since Mar 2006
This no surprise since he spent 8 years being the #2 man at the White House.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2021 07:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Here I sit, broken hearted.
Tried to fit but only sharted."

Originally posted by maryjane:
But honestly, I just don't care to know one way or another.

This. Thank you.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2021 08:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Everything else he's has been associated with has turned to sh1t......
ls3mach

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2021 11:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There is no spoon.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-02-2021 01:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Solo fired first.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2021 05:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post11-03-2021 07:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did he or didnt he ?

Meh, Depends.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2021 10:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

Did he or didnt he ?

Meh, Depends.

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-03-2021 11:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2021 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

On the way back from track practice after high school, I **** myself on my walk home and had to clean myself up at McDonalds. But I had just run like 9 miles, and had a super spicy dinner with my buddies the night before at Anita's New Mexican Restaurant in Northern Virginia.

Just thought I'd share... hahah... that was like ~1995

PFF
System Bot
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2021 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

LOL, LOL that is a good one
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2021 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Many of us will be there, if we live long enough.

I knew a USMC retired colonel (now deceased) that had to wear a colostomy bag for several decades. He got around quite well with it, it was barely noticeable (he wore pants that were a bit baggy legged) and he was key speaker at a lot of very public events over the last decades of his life. Most folks never knew it but he told those of us close to him early on (I had served under him in the early 70s) then later spoke about it publicly numerous times.

I have returned from working way back on the back side of this property more than once, missing a sock or with a shirtsleeve ripped off... but at least my skivvies and pants were clean.

Todd:
Many years ago, I went fishing with a friend of mine in NW Florida, out of Pensacola & up the Escambia River. We were about 10 miles from our launch point when we hit a log and lost the lower unit of the motor and had to drift/paddle back down river. Along the way, almost at sunset,my fishing buddy quickly pulled us onto shore, took off into the woods without a word and came back a while later with no shirt at all. Mosquitoes feasted on him the rest of the way back to the landing.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2021 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I knew a USMC retired colonel (now deceased) that had to wear a colostomy bag for several decades.

I totally understand and am sympathetic, believe it or not. I have a few stories to bolster my sympathy.
My discontent with biden is why I have no sympathy for him or his supporters. Yes I care that much about America, to not let them feel good about what they are doing. If it sounds bad, oh well I guess, but I think this administration is DEFINITELY doing great harm to America and I couldn't care less about their feelings.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2021 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have lived long enough to have visited the Vatican......twice.

I didn't meet the Pope on either occasion.

I also didn't crap in my pants there.....on either occasion.

Although I am not familiar with the toilet facilities inside the Vatican, I am familiar enough with the public toilets in Rome to know that "taking care of business" before or after excursions around the city is very advisable.

Biden's formal visit with the Pontiff didn't come as a complete surprise, or on the spur of the moment.

Prior planning prevents putrid POOPOTUS performance.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 11-03-2021).]

rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2021 10:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This [temporal-lobe epilepsy] might explain a lot. It might tell us, for example, why [Julius] Caesar fails to rise when the Senate comes to deify him. His purpose in remaining seated is not so much to humiliate the senators as to avoid humiliating himself. Cornell University's Professor Strauss chooses his words with care: "Well, Caesar said - or his handler said - that he couldn't do it [stand up] because part of his illness was that he suffered from terrible [diarrhea.] Had he gotten up there would have been a scene whose ugliness can only be imagined."
"Et tu, Julius?"
March 9, 2003 for "Accredited Psychiatry and Medicine"
http://www.forensic-psych.c...esEtTuJulius3903.php

BIG HISTORY is at it again.

Much has been made by historians about this episode, when Julius Caesar remained seated instead of standing to recognize the delegation from Rome's Senate who had come to honor him. It was a remarkable breach of protocol. "Outside the norms of conduct" for a prominent Roman, as it could well be described in today's news media. Was Caesar purposely "dissing" ancient Rome's most revered public institution--the Senate? Or is there another explanation?

"Why, man, he doth bestride the narrow world like a Colossus . . ."
~ Shakespeare's "Julius Caesar"

First aired on the Discovery Channel in 2003:

In the first ever application of modern science to the murder of Julius Caesar, this one-hour special uses the latest Crime Scene Investigation techniques, computer reconstruction technology, and experts such as Luciano Garofano of the Italian Carabinieri and criminal profiler Dr. Harold Bursztajn of Harvard Medical school, to reveal a shocking new assessment of the truth behind ancient history's most famous assassination. Featured as a cover story in The Sunday Times Magazine.

I've seen this hour-long segment.

I wonder if this "he pooped his pants" narrative about prominent and often older men is a recurring theme that comes down to us from ancient times? Has the same narrative been recorded about kings (for example) from the times of Charlemagne, to England's "Mad" King George III..? To be prominent is to have enemies. That's about as certain as Death and Taxes.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 11-04-2021).]

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-04-2021 10:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We joke about it because Brandon is a public figure and a bumbling idiot so an easy target, but really its not funny. Mom had he gall bladder out in the late 80's and spent 30 years wearing depends and gobbling loperamide like candy, It came in 500-pill batches from the pharmacy. and was still afraid to be more than 25 feet from a bathroom because accident did happen. Dad had to have that Buick detailed damn near monthly over accidents. I've gone through 4 soiled couches and futons the past year with Kim's treatment and lost count of the bedding sets that have been tossed. At one point last winter it was piling up outside faster than i could haul it to the dump.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2021 10:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Todd:
Many years ago, I went fishing with a friend of mine in NW Florida, out of Pensacola & up the Escambia River. We were about 10 miles from our launch point when we hit a log and lost the lower unit of the motor and had to drift/paddle back down river. Along the way, almost at sunset,my fishing buddy quickly pulled us onto shore, took off into the woods without a word and came back a while later with no shirt at all. Mosquitoes feasted on him the rest of the way back to the landing.

Hahahah!!! Hopefully that wasn't his favorite shirt!
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2021 05:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Reportedly, Biden's bowels had plenty of time to build up a reserve for his meeting with Camilla Parker Bowles the following Monday...

He made a personal methane contribution to climate change........

https://sydneynewstoday.com...alking-video/415265/

(not a picture from the actual event)
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2021 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Reportedly, Biden's bowels had plenty of time to build up a reserve for his meeting with Camilla Parker Bowles the following Monday...

Isn't there like a pill for that? Beano or something I used to see the advertisements for it on PBS... hah.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2021 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sojourner's family name?
PFF
System Bot
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2021 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have seen Beano on the pharmacy shelf. Never realized what it was for until about 3 years ago.
(it does not work on frijoles negros-black beans.)

It also, will not prevent red kidney bean poisoning. Yes, the beans usually prepared in 'red beans and rice' can be toxic if undercooked and/or not soaked for 8 hours before cooking. NEVER, use the same water the beans were soaked in to cook them in.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2021 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Considering Brandon's severely diminished mental state, it's entirely possible that he was told that she is the Duchess of Cornwall and in his delirium "Grandpa Pants Load" thought they said "Duchess of Corn Hole" and he decided to give an impromptu "trumpet salute" to her.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 11-08-2021).]

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-08-2021 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Somebody keep that guy the HELL away from the chillie cook-offs !!!!
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2021 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Somebody keep that guy the HELL away from the chillie cook-offs !!!!

Ok, true story:
One night at the line for dinner (not at home) a person sneezed and without any bodily control,....crapped and vomited at the same time. He wasn't the only one,,, an outbreak of an intestinal virus was spreading. We called it explosive stomach flue.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2021 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A whole other reference to when someone says they "S#it the bed".

Sounds like it is full steam ahead, " we know whats best for you and are getting it done, doesn't matter what you think. "

" We are making your lives better, don't you understand? We are confident, don't you understand? America wants to see this. "

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 11-09-2021).]

sourmash

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post11-09-2021 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

But doesnt she deserve it?
LitebulbwithaFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2021 02:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LitebulbwithaFieroSend a Private Message to LitebulbwithaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Holy sh👁t
OldsFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2021 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OldsFieroSend a Private Message to OldsFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
C'mon guys, everybody knows sh*t happens
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2021 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What to get a sitting president for Christmas?

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock