Started on: 06-07-2021 09:56 AM
Replies: 12 (157 views)
Last post by: blackrams on 06-11-2021 04:56 PM
blackrams

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 223
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2021 09:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsClick Here to Email blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We got hitched. She deserved better but, I try.

Rams
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
OldGuyinaGT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2021 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OldGuyinaGTClick Here to Email OldGuyinaGTSend a Private Message to OldGuyinaGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, congratulations! We're midway through our 33rd year ourselves, and think that's something of an accomplishment, but you have that beat. Did mine deserve better? Perhaps. But I think I'm doin' alright; I'll wager you are, too.
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 396
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2021 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Congratulations
Raydar

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 453
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2021 03:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarClick Here to Email RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Congrats, Ron!
Sage

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2021 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SageClick Here to Email SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Congratulations.....it ain't easy...no matter who you are or who you are hooked up with!

We hit 48 years this April......I seem to remember something about "better or worse"....but nobody said anything about how even the split might be!LOL!

Hope you guys enjoy each other today more than ever before....that's how it's SUPPOSED to work!

HAGO!
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2021 06:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsClick Here to Email hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

We got hitched. She deserved better but, I try.

Rams

Ron,

Nancy and I are only a year ahead of you if you count from the formal marriage date.

Nelson
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2021 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsClick Here to Email blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hnthomps:

Ron,

Nancy and I are only a year ahead of you if you count from the formal marriage date.

Nelson

Some things are meant to be. There are many things in my life I would do differently if I could go back in time but, the one decision in my life I don't regret is linking up with that young lady who gave me a chance. She had no idea of what was to come and hung in there even when times were tough. While serving in the military, she reared two great kids while I was out playing soldier. Yep, she's a keeper.

Rams
OldsFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2021 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OldsFieroClick Here to Email OldsFieroSend a Private Message to OldsFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Congrats Rams. 40 years last year for me. It ain't always easy.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2021 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
40 years ? of Thongs ?.......She has my deepest sympathies.

<oh, yeh,,,grumble.grumble and best Walter voice....congrats. I guess.>

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 06-08-2021).]

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2021 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsClick Here to Email blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by OldsFiero:

Congrats Rams. 40 years last year for me. It ain't always easy.

Yep, especially for an Army wife. But, she held down the home front while I did all the crazy things Army Helicopter Pilots do.

Thanks

Rams
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2021 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageClick Here to Email TheDigitalAlchemistSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Congratulations!
PFF
System Bot

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 180
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2021 03:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Congrats
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2021 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsClick Here to Email blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks, Some things ain't easy but are worth the effort.

Rams

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock