Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Looting and destruction of unrelated property doesnt help bring justice (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Looting and destruction of unrelated property doesnt help bring justice by 2.5
Started on: 04-13-2021 10:52 AM
Replies: 41 (584 views)
Last post by: williegoat on 04-15-2021 08:27 PM

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2021 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
April 2021

Yes there is a a trial going on for the incident with George Floyd.
This was also the worst time for what seems to be, according to police update the next day, an incident where a police officer shot a driver instead of tazing him, grabbing the wrong tool in error. Its very sad.

But rioting and looting doesnt help.
Curfews are back in place (for law abiding citizens) and businesses being damaged, and looted.... again.

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 04-13-2021).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2021 02:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wish I knew what to say, but it has already been said many times, over and over.

The riots and the disaster at the border will not stop until enough people wake up to the truth about the Democratic Party Crime Syndicate.

We cannot solve the problem until we are honest about the problem. We (collectively, the US citizens) will not be honest about the problem until we admit that some of us benefit from the status quo.

Some of our neighbors chose this because they were told that the real evil is a man who said "pussy" in a private conversation, decades ago. At least we wont hear that again.
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2021 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As a good friend of mine said. If there's no riot, how am I supposed to get my new Michael Jordon shoes?
Anyone that thinks this rioting is all about justice is either fooling themselves or hiding their head in the sand.

Rams
theogre

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 568
Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2021 03:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theogreClick Here to visit theogre's HomePageSend a Private Message to theogreEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Duh.
This has Never been about "justice" for anyone.
Not even for Rodney King riots or riots "trying to stop" G7 and other meetings in US and EU for Decades.

Now left is just using current riots destroying everything in their path and killing police and many others, Defund Police, "Bail Reform" and resulting crime & violence to self justify Hard Left "programs" and kill off 1A 2A and anything else when doesn't fit their narratives.

Philly alone is expected to reach 500 to 700 murders this year with Mayor and others still pushing Defund the Police, More Gun Control, etc.
Criminals Don't Care about Gun Laws.
Biden and many others Can't Follow Gun Laws either but pushing them on everyone else.
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2021 02:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

Yes there is a a trial going on for the incident with George Floyd.
This was also the worst time for what seems to be, according to police update the next day, an incident where a police officer shot a driver instead of tazing him, grabbing the wrong tool in error. Its very sad.

ONCE AGAIN, as we saw with Michael Brown, George Floyd, Jacob Blake and now this latest individual, (Daunte Wright), it's an almost unbroken string of so-called "victims" who are actually CRIMINALS, that were caught in a criminal act or were wanted on a warrant for a prior crime.

That fact always seems to get lost, (intentionally or not), as these issues move forward.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 04-14-2021).]

aceman

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 203
Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2021 06:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for acemanSend a Private Message to acemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey, I can finally, truly say.......... WELCOME TO MY WORLD!

<----------------------
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2021 06:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by aceman:

<

I’ve been all over Minneapolis and St. Paul when I worked for the Chicago and NorthWestern Railroad. I’m sorry what is happening to your city. Stay safe.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2021 06:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

<

Aceman,
There are a few reasons I didn't and don't wish to move to your world, the first was that four letter word, S N O W. But, the list of reasons is growing.

Rams
aceman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2021 08:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for acemanSend a Private Message to acemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like my neighborhood and an overwhelming majority of my neighbors. It's the crap in parts of the city and what comes in from North Mpls. My 2 youngest boys grew up with diversity in lifelong friendships and street smarts. I rarely go to and avoid like a plague many stores in the area.

2 nights ago were tense with gunfire a block from my house and traffic coming down my road because they closed exits of the main highways. I feel like I'm back to life in the Army with all the National Guard and military vehicles/equipment and sounds in the area. Now, what happens after charges or lack thereof happen,,,, I think that's gonna be a sh!tstorm.

I know the cop that shot the kid. She's a good person that I think became overwhelmed in the heat of the moment.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2021 08:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I think that's gonna be a sh!tstorm.

I know the cop that shot the kid. She's a good person that I think became overwhelmed in the heat of the moment.

You may be right, I can't say. What I have noted though is this. In each case I've seen lately, the person the police were trying to arrest/subdue/detain or control were physically resisting.

If that's what someone wants to do, then don't be surprised at the outcome. It may not be the one you're hoping for.

While I think defunding the police is pretty stupid, let those communities wanting to do that, go for it. Then when they need help, they can call their local drug dealer, bad ass, hoodlum or gang member.

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 04-14-2021).]

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post04-14-2021 09:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We need more resistance to them, at least here.

YEARS ago they might have been after the real criminals (robbers, rapists, murderers, ect) but the have morphed into (at least in my experience) cultural marxism enforcers. They wont do jact sheet about real crime, but just TRY to say or do something "offensive" or construed as "hate" or somebody "complains" and watch the jackboot gestappo go to work.

Fart on them.

I personally am at the point of zero-tolerance for the scum. Its long past time to take our freedom back from the Stazi, and this pandemic/lockdown with their jackboot actions and rights trampling has only helped spread the hatred of them.
PFF
System Bot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2021 09:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

<

Did it get any better since it was 28 degrees last night and criminals are usually wusses?
Lambo nut

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 262
Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2021 09:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

ONCE AGAIN, as we saw with Michael Brown, George Floyd, Jacob Blake and now this latest individual, (Daunte Wright), it's an almost unbroken string of so-called "victims" who are actually CRIMINALS, that were caught in a criminal act or were wanted on a warrant for a prior crime.

That fact always seems to get lost, (intentionally or not), as these issues move forward.

BINGO!!

Wife: How did she get her gun and taser mixed up.

Me: Well it wouldn't have happened if he wasn't resisting and trying to make a run for it when he has a warrant.

Wife: Still, she didn't need to shoot him.

Me: Well it wouldn't have happened if he wasn't resisting and trying to make a run for it when he had a warrant.
aceman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2021 09:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for acemanSend a Private Message to acemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

Did it get any better since it was 28 degrees last night and criminals are usually wusses?

I haven't seen or heard sirens, gun fire or protesting in my immediate area in the past couple nights. But, I went to a solid night's sleep last night due to the 2nd Moderna vaccine shot in my arm yesterday. The police station is 3/4 mile away. The malls/shopping are 1/2 mile to 1 mile away

sourmash

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post04-14-2021 09:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Black criminals specifically are constantly pushing beyond the limits of what is possible/practical and frequently miscalculate on the outcome.

They put themselves in extreme situations so unplanned results are always a potential.

Get used to this stuff. It's coming to your area eventually. We're going into feudalism so you need to start allocating part of your budget to getting out of cities and having some food storage.

Twice these people have brought danger to my doorstep. They have no concern for anyone but themselves. Once I heard a car crash outside my house. The neighborhood values ar pretty humble/modest and not diverse, but Black criminals started a high speed chase with police at night through the area and crashed basically in my front yard. Then they fled on foot.

A 2nd time in a much better neighborhood a Black thug with a warrant for pulling a gun on a White family in a car got into a car chase into the neighborhood, and he escaped into it. Helicopters. Multiple patrol vehicles. Warnings of an armed fugitive, keep your doors locked.

These people could've started a shootout with police in my yard or any number of things, including police thinking I'm involved.

Last year I backed into a parking spot and was texting in my car. A car pulled up and backed into a spot right next to me, which seemed odd. It was 4 Black males. Right as they put it in park I heard what sounded like a gunshot inside that vehicle. They all had a weird look, had a brief discussion and drove off. I think someone in the car accidentally fired a shot. Probably a good thing for me.

[This message has been edited by sourmash (edited 04-14-2021).]

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-14-2021 09:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Whatever you do, dont say the country has turned into a nazi police state, the morality squad will be after you for hate crimes

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/w...tiple-214028421.html

The "JOB" for them is to silence all dissent and criticism under an iron fist.

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 04-14-2021).]

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-14-2021 09:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Probably an offense because NAZIs were nationalists who wanted to uplift the ethnicity of the nation?

What we have are anti-nationalists and an anti-White movement.
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2021 10:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Lambo nut:

BINGO!!

Wife: How did she get her gun and taser mixed up.

Me: Well it wouldn't have happened if he wasn't resisting and trying to make a run for it when he has a warrant.

Wife: Still, she didn't need to shoot him.

Me: Well it wouldn't have happened if he wasn't resisting and trying to make a run for it when he had a warrant.

How did it happen.
Its the exact same muscle memory as pulling your service weapon. They are basically the same shape.
Now add stress and you have an accident.
Two people are now facing the consequences of events.
Lets hope there is someone paying attention. Tasers should be distinguishable from your service weapon, training should involve different techniques.
There should be a clear difference in the two devices.
So who is at fault?

I feel bad for the woman as I have made mistakes in a stressful situation, almost broke someone's arm because they did something and my training took over.
**** happens but with proper gear mistakes can be lessoned.

Also don't run from the cops, don't fight the cops, don't be disrespectful and expect nothing to happen.
End of the day we are all human.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-14-2021 11:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

don't be disrespectful and expect nothing to happen.

Thats right, bow down and be subservient to the ruling class.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2021 12:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

We obviously have different definitions of being subservient.........

Rams
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2021 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

How did it happen.
Its the exact same muscle memory as pulling your service weapon. They are basically the same shape.
Now add stress and you have an accident.
Two people are now facing the consequences of events.
Lets hope there is someone paying attention. Tasers should be distinguishable from your service weapon, training should involve different techniques.
So who is at fault?

I've only read 2 articles about the Officer Potter thing, but it's my understanding she is a veteran officer.
This is one of them

The 2 weapons are 'generically similar' in appearance, but what about the other attributes of the 2?
What is the weight difference between her side arm and the taser she had?
How are the 2 different in regards to their safeties?

I carried (at different times) a .38 S&W and a Colt 1911 and knew without a doubt which one I had in my hand even in the dark by weight and shape. (I never had to use either in combat)

I would guess that by the time I brought a handgun up to eye level to acquire target I would know I had a handgun instead of a different weapon just by weightdifference, but I've never handled a taser either.
PFF
System Bot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2021 02:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So who is at fault?

I've read that they usually keep them on opposite sides of their body to reduce the chance of misuse under pressure.
I do hope this incident results in more training, physical and mental, of all officers.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2021 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

43225 posts
Member since May 2007

Also don't run from the cops, don't fight the cops, don't be disrespectful and expect nothing to happen.
End of the day we are all human.

Excellent point.
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2021 03:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So you should be able to burn, steal, harm others, run from those that are trying to stop you and face no consequences for your actions?
They were not trying to stop this man because he was trying to just go about his business.
Sometimes I wonder if you have perhaps been hit on the head too many time.
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2021 03:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Jake_Dragon

32849 posts
Member since Jan 2001

Originally posted by maryjane:

I've only read 2 articles about the Officer Potter thing, but it's my understanding she is a veteran officer.
This is one of them

The 2 weapons are 'generically similar' in appearance, but what about the other attributes of the 2?
What is the weight difference between her side arm and the taser she had?
How are the 2 different in regards to their safeties?

I carried (at different times) a .38 S&W and a Colt 1911 and knew without a doubt which one I had in my hand even in the dark by weight and shape. (I never had to use either in combat)

I would guess that by the time I brought a handgun up to eye level to acquire target I would know I had a handgun instead of a different weapon just by weight difference, but I've never handled a taser either.

Even the most trained person can make a mistake. Like I said its the same muscle memory drawing each weapon. Where if it was a different design it would not happen.
Say it was shaped more like a baton. There would be no mistake between the two. Training would be completely different.

She ****ed up, she should be held accountable but the punishment should fit and not be swayed by the media and political agenda.
I am sure when she got up that morning the only thought she had was returning home to her family.
That is where she would be if she were not put in that position.
So while they push this agenda and demand she be burned at the stake lets not forget why she put herself in harms way to begin with.
Hold her accountable I am sure she feels the same way, but let the punishment be fair. She will live with this for the rest of her life.
Every bang, every news story every little trigger will put her right back there where she ended another humans life.

I honestly do not know why anyone would want to go into law enforcement in todays society, do you? /sarcasm let me know if I need to explain it.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-14-2021 05:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2021 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I honestly do not know why anyone would want to go into law enforcement in todays society, do you? /sarcasm let me know if I need to explain it.

Many years ago, I briefly dated a woman who was going through the police academy. I asked her why, and her answer has always stuck with me, "If people like us don't become cops, cops will always be people like them."
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-14-2021 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So you should be able to burn, steal, harm others, run from those that are trying to stop you and face no consequences for your actions?
They were not trying to stop this man because he was trying to just go about his business.
Sometimes I wonder if you have perhaps been hit on the head too many time.

OH WELL

**** -bugs (Poo-Lice) and "law" have become nothing more than tools of the leftist agenda. Rights and Freedoms...or constitutions...mean nothing anymore. We HAVE no rights and are merely subjects existing at the pleasure of the marxist ruling class and their goons under color of "law" right down to enforcing what words we dont and dont use.

OR ELSE.

**** 'em and **** their "law". I haven't forgotten that every single atrocity ever committed on this planet (including the current ongoing one) was 100% LAW and brutally enforced by LAW ENFORCEMENT at that particular time and place.

Time to put them down like rabid dogs once and for all.

Like I said. ****.....THE....LAW.....and those who enforce it. I'm breaking this one in another tab as I type this !!.....and I dont give a rats ass if its "legal" or not.

https://www.zerohedge.com/p...internet-kill-switch

Cops can GET OUT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YukT2GPdZZA

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2021 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Even the most trained person can make a mistake. Like I said its the same muscle memory drawing each weapon. Where if it was a different design it would not happen.
Say it was shaped more like a baton. There would be no mistake between the two. Training would be completely different.

She ****ed up, she should be held accountable but the punishment should fit and not be swayed by the media and political agenda.
I am sure when she got up that morning the only thought she had was returning home to her family.
That is where she would be if she were not put in that position.
So while they push this agenda and demand she be burned at the stake lets not forget why she put herself in harms way to begin with.
Hold her accountable I am sure she feels the same way, but let the punishment be fair. She will live with this for the rest of her life.
Every bang, every news story every little trigger will put her right back there where she ended another humans life.

Yes I do know why.
Devotion to their locality, state and and nation's law. A desire to serve in an honorable capacity and occupation on a professional level, and this will continue to hold true no matter how difficult it gets to do that job.
There is simply something within the human psyche (at least in this country,) that makes some want to step up, not because it is easy or safe, but because it IS hard and sometimes risky.

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 04-15-2021).]

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-14-2021 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yes I do know why.
Devotion to their locality, state and and nation's law.

And there is the problem.

Devotion to the the law, instead of the constitution and bill of rights......You know, those documents every country has which are designed solely to keep THE LAW in check and under control...
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2021 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

There is simply something within the human psyche (at least in this country, that makes some want to step up, not because it is easy or safe, but because it is hard and sometimes risky.

And necessary.

Rams
PFF
System Bot
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-14-2021 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

And necessary.

Rams

Really ?

https://www.nj.com/atlantic...eir_casino_winn.html

Armed gang of thugs is an armed gang of thugs, regardless of the clothes being worn.
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2021 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Really ?

Armed gang of thugs is an armed gang of thugs, regardless of the clothes being worn.

Defund The Police!

It just struck me like I was shot… like I was shot with a diamond… a diamond bullet right through my forehead.

Another epiphany.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 04-14-2021).]

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-14-2021 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You're an errand boy, sent by grocery clerks to collect a bill.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2021 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Really ?

Obviously, we don't have the same circumstances or situation.

Your definition here would be anarchy or possibly state terrorism. That is not the situation where I am and I've never experienced it.
I have to take your word on your situation.
I sincerely and absolutely support the Constitution of the US. I have signed on the dotted line and sworn and oath to the ideals within that document.
I can't speak to Canadian issues. It's your mess, I suggest you folks clean it up. We have our own challenges.

Rams
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2021 12:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And there is the problem.

Devotion to the the law, instead of the constitution and bill of rights......You know, those documents every country has which are designed solely to keep THE LAW in check and under control...

Are you laboring under the misconception that a country's constitution somehow isn't law?

You are laboring under the misconception that every country has a constitution that limits the power of their government.

Are you laboring under the misconception that Canada has a constitution that limits the power of your government in the same manner of the United States Constitution?

Are you laboring under the misconception that Canada's "Bill of Rights" says anything other than your "rights" were granted to you BY your government and the Queen of England?

("Therefore Her Majesty, by and with the advice and consent of the Senate and House of Commons of Canada, enacts as follows:")

Are you laboring under the misconception that The United States has a Bill of Rights that isn't 171 YEARS OLDER than Canada's "bill of rights" (1960)?

You are a subject of your government not a citizen.

Perhaps that is a source of your confusion and angst regarding laws and constitutions.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 04-15-2021).]

Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2021 11:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Personal responsibility is dead.
Now its how was I victimized so I don't have to be held accountable for my actions.

What happened to standards of society? That is what my Civics teacher said was so important.
That as a society we make laws to protect each other. Probably why they canceled his class.

/edit removed my rant

[This message has been edited by Jake_Dragon (edited 04-15-2021).]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2021 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Personal responsibility is dead.

That sure does appear to be the end goal.
It won't die in those who know it is true though.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2021 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The only way to be absolved of responsibility is to forfeit freedom. This is the same concept which prompts some to ask, "Why would a just, benevolent God allow human suffering?" Far too many Americans are complacent with the parent/child relationship they have with their keepers.

In the 1968 movie "Speedway', Elvis tried to remind us "He's your uncle, not your dad."

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 04-15-2021).]

Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2021 07:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock