Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Gaetz-gate. 'Disneyland' of federal indictments next door to Disney World in Orlando. (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Gaetz-gate. 'Disneyland' of federal indictments next door to Disney World in Orlando. by rinselberg
Started on: 04-02-2021 09:49 PM
Replies: 60 (936 views)
Last post by: sourmash on 05-18-2021 09:28 AM
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2021 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Odds are you don't like MSNBC prime time anchor Rachel Maddow.

Here she's just reporting on new and recent reporting from the Orlando Sentinel and the New York Times.

Maybe you could appreciate this by reimagining it as a Jimmy Fallon (or Conan O'Brien or Jimmy Kimmel; Seth Myers; etc.) late night comedy monologue.

It's about former Seminole County Tax Collector Joel Greenberg and his connection to U.S. Congressman from Florida's 1st District (in the "Panhandle") Matt Gaetz, which rhymes with "gates" and so--"Gaetz-gate."

Greenberg resigned last year, in June, after being hit with the first of a series of federal indictments. He is currently jailed and facing 33 federal indictments. He seems to have been a literal "human crime spree" starting from his first day in office, and the brazenness and variety of the alleged wrongdoings is darkly comical, in this recounting:

"The Even Weirder Backstory Behind Bizarre Gaetz Sex Trafficking Investigation Story"
YouTube video content; 12 minutes.
The Rachel Maddow Show; aired on March 30, 2021.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 04-03-2021).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
sourmash

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post04-02-2021 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've been so excited hoping the hoola hoop video gets posted.

And then there's this:
Elon Musk says if any scandal emerges about him, 'please call it Elongate'

https://www.moneycontrol.co...longate-6693781.html
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2021 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

Odds are you don't like MSNBC prime time anchor Rachel Maddow.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 04-02-2021).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-02-2021 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I created this topic because--"trust me"--the 12-minute narration from Tuesday's edition of The Rachel Maddow Show is a "gas." It's . . .

Whatever your political, cultural or idealogical leanings.

Of course I still recommend the 12-minute video segment on YouTube that I posted here at the very outset, but for those who would like a transcript, I have it.

Transcript. The crazy begins with the first reference to "Seminole County" if you'd rather navigate by string search than scrolling.
https://www.msnbc.com/trans...how-3-30-21-n1262589

If you're still on the fence, there's a report about this Rachel Maddow segment at Raw Story. Glom onto this as an appetizer and then maybe you'll be ready for the whole nine yards.

"Maddow walks through bonkers scandal of Florida Republican that led to Matt Gaetz sex trafficking investigation"
Sarah K. Burris for Raw Story; March 30, 2021.
https://www.rawstory.com/jo...matt-gaetz-scandals/

If you're not ROFLYAO about the Maddow-narrated saga of former Seminole County Tax Collector Joel Greenberg--check yourself for a pulse!

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2021 01:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This hearkens back to 1978 and National Lampoon's "Animal House."

The John Belushi character has morphed into the currently jailed and federally indicted (33 times) former Seminole County Tax Collector Joel Greenberg.

Here's something else I just stumbled on. If this Topic were a feature length motion picture in a movie theater--like the "old days"--this would be shown during the Intermission.

"Trump’s War On Jon Bon Jovi Could Smash His [Trump's] Empire"

Donald Trump’s football beef with Jon Bon Jovi could totally end up screwing the Trump Organization.

VICE News's Greg Walters reviews the odd history between DJT and Jon Bon Jovi, an antagonism that goes back to 2014, when DJT entered into a three-way bidding war for ownership of the NFL's Buffalo Bills franchise. Reporting with a comedic touch.

YouTube video, just under 7 minutes; April 2, 2021.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKIV_1B8pFY

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2021 05:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 04-04-2021).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2021 05:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Gaetz-gate"

That's on me. I didn't get that from Rachel Maddow or anyone else on TV or online.

Maybe it was already out there, but I don't remember seeing or hearing it.

I just wanted something for the New Topic Subject Field.

A "no brainer."

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-03-2021 08:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"Gaetz-gate"

That's on me. I didn't get that from Rachel Maddow or anyone else on TV or online.

Maybe it was already out there, but I don't remember seeing or hearing it.

A "no brainer."

That claim and statement is also chocked fos. It's been referred to as such from the beginning and you didn't even catch on until it was well down pages of other sites in lieu of other discussions.

How about the public claims he's made about being blackmailed for 25 million by former high level official?

[This message has been edited by sourmash (edited 04-03-2021).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2021 10:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

A "no brainer."

Are you saying you are qualified ? I would say so. You don't even think twice, so it seems to me, to post something negative about Republicans. You don't ever think about saying something negative about a Dumbocrat.

Your news sources are radically left leaning extremists who time and time get caught lying. I watch them. I remember Rachel MadCow waiving the "Trump Tax Returns", what, a few years back. A stack of nothing burgers.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2021 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sourmash:
That claim and statement is also chocked fos. It's been referred to as such from the beginning and you didn't even catch on until it was well down pages of other sites in lieu of other discussions.

I didn't say that "Gaetz-gate" wasn't already out there before I used it. I said that I don't remember seeing or hearing it before I used it here. I think it came to me the instant I saw the first reporting on this, and I don't think that reporting started with "Gaetz-gate." Maybe it did.

"Really."

How about the public claims he's made about being blackmailed for 25 million by former high level official?.

How about it? If I see anything more about that, it's not unlikely that I will use it to bump this thread. Because that's what I do.

I know that Matt Gaetz has been talking about that. I knew it when I created this Topic. I'd have to review that Rachel Maddow segment to know whether that was part of it. To refresh my memory.

I see two lines of investigation. The investigations of alleged wrongdoings by Matt Gaetz, and the investigation of this "blackmail" assertion that makes Gaetz the victim of a crime instead of the perpetrator of a crime. These lines of investigation may or may not intersect with one another. In my world, there's no reason to exclude the possibility that Matt Gaetz is the perpetrator of a crime or crimes and the victim himself of another crime.

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2021 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

rinselberg

16118 posts
Member since Mar 2010

Originally posted by cliffw:

Are you saying you are qualified ? I would say so. You don't even think twice, so it seems to me, to post something negative about Republicans. You don't ever think about saying something negative about a Dumbocrat.

Your news sources are radically left leaning extremists who time and time get caught lying. I watch them. I remember Rachel MadCow waiving the "Trump Tax Returns", what, a few years back. A stack of nothing burgers.

If you can show me a recent or current news report about a Democrat that hearkens back to "Animal House" to the same extent as Rachel Maddow's segment on the alleged crimes of Joel Greenberg (who's currently in jail and looking at 33 federal indictments) then I'll laugh at it.

It's not about the importance or the significance of the alleged crimes, in the large scheme of things. It's about reprising that unforgettable Animal House ethos. Joe Biden's a dimwit, or Hunter Biden did something as thoroughly unoriginal as snorting "coke" or evading taxes or the usual conflicts of interest or rogering some "floozy" when he wasn't even an elected official--that doesn't cut it. Not in the all important Infotainment sector.

As far as Trump's tax returns, I don't think that story's going away anytime soon. Try your luck with "Cy Vance" and "Trump" as combinatory ("and", not "or") search strings. Surely you don't want to be the guy who was still a yard away from scoring a touchdown when he spiked the ball.

PFF
System Bot
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-03-2021 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What I know is we're coming from an era of lengthening childhood into the 20s and age of consent laws have increased. We're just beginning to head into an era where child consent laws will be be decreasing. For millennia we've had even scripture saying tha puberty was age of consent. Thirteen was the rule in Central/South American countries and even Canada recently had a very low age.
So what is a crime now won't be in the near future.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2021 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rachel Maddow's segment

Horrifying what Neo-Marxist, Radical Leftism does to someone.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 04-04-2021).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2021 09:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If you can show me a recent or current news report about a Democrat that hearkens back to "Animal House" to the same extent as Rachel Maddow's segment on the alleged crimes of Joel Greenberg (who's currently in jail and looking at 33 federal indictments) then I'll laugh at it.

It's not about the importance or the significance of the alleged crimes, in the large scheme of things. It's about reprising that unforgettable Animal House ethos.

The perfect visual analogy of a dumbocrat drinking Dumbocratic Kool-Aid.
cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2021 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, now.....cliff claiming that Rinselberg never says anything negative about "Dumbocrats" yet cliff never once ever said anything against his secondary hero Trumpy.....Goose-stepping along to whatever the big chumpuppet says.....

Fanatics are the disease....whether they are lefties or righties- They want a system based on POSITIVE feedback..."You are right, always and ForEVER!!!!!"

Years ago, when the priest sex-abuse scandal was hitting big, a friend of mine stated "If the kids would have just kept their mouths shut, then we wouldn't have to hear all of this sick crap!"

Most perverts are "christian" conservatives....They love to hide behind a "Righteous" cloak.....
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2021 06:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cvxjet:

Most perverts are "christian" conservatives....

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary PROOF.

Got any?
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2021 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They would be 'professed" Christians, there are many of those.

Religion is a convenient cloak to hide in.

Cheeper2keeper

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-04-2021 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheeper2keeperSend a Private Message to Cheeper2keeperEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Strange Easter message.

[This message has been edited by Cheeper2keeper (edited 04-04-2021).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2021 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well, now.....cliff claiming that Rinselberg never says anything negative about "Dumbocrats" yet cliff never once ever said anything against his secondary hero Trumpy.....Goose-stepping along to whatever the big chumpuppet says.....

Who was my first secondary hero ?

Is your middle name rinselberg ? Again and again, you claim to be a conservative. Yet, ... you question not dumbocratic decisions.

cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2021 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

They would be 'professed" Christians, there are many of those.

Religion is a convenient cloak to hide in.

This is right on.....Thank you. What I am saying is not that >>Good Christians<< are more likely....I am saying that the bad people like to "Cloak" themselves which allows them more access while causing people to not LOOK in their direction.

Something I was told by a fellow Boot-camper back in 1978; When his cousin was 11 he went camping with their priest.....The next year the priest wanted to take him camping again, but the boy did not want to go- argued with his parents, then ran in his room. His Father went in to discuss it- Basically, "You are going!" and then the boy told his father what had happened during the previous camping trip.......His father beat him badly telling him "Don't you EVER say anything against that man ever again!"

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2021 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cheeper2keeper:
Strange Easter message.

Cheepr2keeper. Easter message indeed.

No one knows the time nor the hour that Jesus my Savior may come again.

What is your problem ? When was this ever framed as an Easter message ?
PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2021 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This thread is just begging for some comic relief--which was the original purpose of it (in my mind) when I started this.

Let`s start where I think the story starts. I will stand corrected if it starts somewhere deeper and weirder than this. But for now, as far as we understand it, the story starts in Seminole County, Florida. So, Seminole County, Central Florida, Orlando metro area, northeast from there, towards the Space Coast.

For reasons unknown to [me,] in Seminole County in the 2016 election, Seminole County voters in their infinite wisdom decided that they would replace their county tax collector with this young man, 31 years old at the time he was elected, no prior record of public service. And we now know from audits and investigations that he really hit the ground running as soon as he won that office in 2016 and was sworn in in 2017.

One little glimpse of how this is going. This guy, as I said, young man, first time in public service, 31 years old when he was elected, he had just been married a couple of months before he was elected. He was married mid- 2016.

After he won the election in November 2016 and got sworn in in early 2017, he apparently hired and started to pay with public funds six different people who had been part of his wedding party the previous year. I`m not sure that`s how you are supposed to staff up the tax collector`s office.

An "Orlando Sentinel" investigation found that he issued $1.9 million in contracts from his office to people who were his own close friends and business partners. Again, this is the tax collector`s office. A county audit found that for some reason within months of taking office, he also started spending public money for that office on guns and ammunition and body armor and drones.

The tax collector`s office in Seminole County, Florida, needs drones? Okay.

That's how it started. The Rachel Maddow segment. It goes on from there.

Transcript of March 30 broadcast:
https://www.msnbc.com/trans...how-3-30-21-n1262589

But if you're actually going to do it, do it in style. Go with the YouTube segment that I provided, which you can access by scrolling all the way back to the beginning of this thread. Post Zero. The Original Post.

When I look at the Reply messages in this thread, it's hard for me to imagine that anyone has actually looked at any of the Internet page links that I have offered, like a trail of breadcrumbs for whoever or whatever's attracted to breadcrumbs.

Not complaining, mind you. It's just what I see. "You doing you." The generic "you."

Carry on. Have at it. This Pennock's Topic is already an overachiever.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 04-04-2021).]

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2021 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
it would take a LOT more interesting subject matter than this one to coax me to watch, read or listen to anything Maddow had to say.

(my county's appraisal district tho, does sometimes use drones now to inspect property for the purpose of determining market value, property taxes, and meeting ag production qualifications.)

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2021 11:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

it would take a LOT more interesting subject matter than this one to coax me to watch, read or listen to anything Maddow had to say.

I won't waste any time watching, reading or listening to anything a Neo-Marxist, propagandist, homosexual has to say

https://needtoknow.news/201...g-her-of-defamation/

(Just so we're clear, Sydney Powelll Esq.'s defense to the lawsuit brought against her by Dominion is entirely distinguishable from Maddow's defense both in it's wording and it's legal premise.)

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 04-05-2021).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2021 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

(my county's appraisal district tho, does sometimes use drones now to inspect property for the purpose of determining market value, property taxes, and meeting ag production qualifications.)

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2021 08:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Uh, rinse, I doubt that many of us read your links, watch your videos, or even read your posts......

Sorry, but you're just not that 'interesting'.
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2021 08:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

Uh, rinse, I doubt that many of us read your links, watch your videos, or even read your posts......

Sorry, but you're just not that 'interesting'.

Rinse posted something?

Rams
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2021 09:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

When I look at the Reply messages in this thread, it's hard for me to imagine that anyone has actually looked at any of the Internet page links that I have offered, like a trail of breadcrumbs for whoever or whatever's attracted to breadcrumbs.

When you chase two rabbits, both are going to get away.

You are the ultimate rabbit hole.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-05-2021 10:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

Horrifying what Neo-Marxist, Radical Leftism does to someone.

There've been posts of several of these radicals exhibiting the same descent into ugliness and weirdness.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-05-2021 10:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

sourmash

4558 posts
Member since Jul 2016

Fanatics are the disease....whether they are lefties or righties- They want a system based on POSITIVE feedback..."You are right, always and ForEVER!!!!!"

Years ago, when the priest sex-abuse scandal was hitting big, a friend of mine stated "If the kids would have just kept their mouths shut, then we wouldn't have to hear all of this sick crap!"

Most perverts are "christian" conservatives....They love to hide behind a "Righteous" cloak.....

The more fanatical the religion, the more likely you can find perversions to our traditional precepts. Child brides. Polygamy. I dare you to look up "oral suction circumcision." Yes, it's practiced in America thus month, still.

But your claim is more of the typical bull. Priest child sexual abuse is about as common as rabbi child sexual abuse per capita. The latter don't get reported to police. It goes to religious tribunal type policing groups.

Most perverts are not religious.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2021 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Most perverts are not religious.

Sexual perversion, including pedophilia, is a well known, long time, avocation of Leftists.

Democratic aide to Senator Barbara Boxer, Jeff Rosato, plead guilty to charges of trading in child pornography.

Democratic
California Congressman, Tony Cárdenas, sued in LA County for allegedly sexually abusing a 16-year-old girl.

Democratic activist and #metoo proponent, Asia Argento, settled a lawsuit for sexual harassment stemming from sexual activities with an underage actor.

Democratic Mayor of Racine, Wisconsin, Gary Becker, was convicted of attempted child seduction, child pornography, and other child sex crimes.

Democratic Seattle Mayor Ed Murray resigned after multiple accusations of child sexual abuse were levied against him including by family members.

Democratic activist and aid to NYC Mayor De Blasio, Jacob Schwartz was arrested on possession of 3,000+ child pornographic images.

Democratic activist and actor, Russell Simmons, was sued based on an allegation of sexual assault where he coerced an underage model for sex.

Democratic
Governor of Oregon, Neil Goldschmidt, after being caught by a newspaper, publicly admitted to having a past sexual relationship with a 13-year-old girl after the statute of limitations on the rape charges had expired.

Democratic Illinois Congressman, Mel Reynolds resigned from Congress after he was convicted of statutory rape of a 16-year-old campaign volunteer.

Democratic
New York Congressman, Fred Richmond, was arrested in Washington D.C. for soliciting sex from a 16-year-old boy.

Democratic activist, donor, and director, Roman Polanski, fled the country after pleading guilty to statutory rape of a 13-year-old girl. Democrats and Hollywood actors still defend him to this day, including, Whoopi Goldberg, Martin Scorcese, Woody Allen, David Lynch, Wim Wenders, Pedro Almodovar, Tilda Swinton and Monica Bellucci.

Democratic State Senator from Alaska, George Jacko, was found guilty of sexual harassment of an underage legislative page.

Democratic State Representative candidate for Colorado, Andrew Myers, was convicted for possession of child pornography and enticing children.

Democratic Illinois Congressman, Gus Savage was investigated by the Democrat-controlled House Committee on Ethics for attempting to rape an underage female Peace Corps volunteer in Zaire. The Committee concluded that while the events did occur his apology was sufficient and took no further action.

Democratic activist, donor, and spokesperson for Subway, Jared Fogle, was convicted of distribution and receipt of child pornography and traveling to engage in illicit sexual conduct with a minor.

Democratic State Department official, Carl Carey, under Hillary Clinton’s state department, was arrested on ten counts of child **** possession.

Democratic Maine Assistant Attorney General, James Cameron, was sentenced to just over 15 years in federal prison for seven counts of child **** possession, receipt and transmission.

Democratic State Department official, Daniel Rosen, under Hillary Clinton’s state department, was arrested and charged with allegedly soliciting sex from a minor over the internet.

Democratic State Department official, James Cafferty, pleaded guilty to one count of transportation of child pornography.

Democratic radio host, Bernie Ward, plead guilty to one count of sending child pornography over the Internet.

Democratic deputy attorney general from California, Raymond Liddy, was arrested for possession of child pornography.

Democratic
Illinois State Representative, Keith Farnham, has resigned and was charged with possession of child pornography and has been accused of bragging at an online site about sexually molesting a 6-year-old girl.

Democratic spokesperson for the Arkansas Democratic Party, Harold Moody, Jr, was charged with distribution and possession of child pornography.

Democratic
Radnor Township Board of Commissioners member, Philip Ahr, resigned from his position after being charged with possession of child pornography and abusing children between 2 and 6 years-old.

Democratic activist and BLM organizer, Charles Wade, was arrested and charged with human trafficking and underage prostitution.

Democratic Texas attorney and activist, Mark Benavides, was charged with having sex with a minor, inducing a child under 18 to have sex and compelling prostitution of at least nine legal clients and possession of child pornography. He was found guilty on six counts of sex trafficking.

Democratic Virginia Delegate, Joe Morrissey, was indicted on charges connected to his relationship with a 17-year-old girl and was charged with supervisory indecent liberties with a minor, electronic solicitation of a minor, possession of child pornography and distribution of child pornography.

Democratic Massachusetts Congressman, Gerry Studds, was censured by the House of Representatives after he admitted to an inappropriate relationship with a 17-year-old page.

Democratic Former Mayor of Stillwater, New York, Rick Nelson was plead guilty to five counts of possession of child pornography of children less than 16 years of age.

Democratic Former Mayor of Clayton, New York, Dale Kenyon, was indicted for sexual acts against a teenager.

Democratic Former Mayor of Hubbard, Ohio, Richard Keenan, was given a life sentence in jail for raping a 4-year-old girl after claiming “she initiated it”.

Democratic Former Mayor of Winston, Oregeon, Kenneth Barrett, was arrested for setting up a meeting to have sex with a 14-year-old girl who turned out to be a police officer.

Democratic Former Mayor of Randolph, Nebraska, Dwayne L. Schutt, was arrested and charged with four counts of felony third-degree sexual assault of a child and one count of intentional child abuse.

Democratic Former Mayor of Stockton, California, Anthony Silva, was charged with providing alcohol to young adults during a game of strip poker that included a 16-year-old boy at a camp for underprivileged children run by the mayor.

Democratic Former Mayor of Millbrook, New York, Donald Briggs, was arrested and charged with inappropriate sexual contact with a person younger than 17.

Democratic party leader for Victoria County, Texas, Stephen Jabbour, plead guilty to possession and receiving over half a million child pornographic images.

Democratic
activist and fundraiser, Terrence Bean, was arrested on charges of sodomy and sex abuse in a case involving a 15-year-old boy and when the alleged victim declined to testify, and the judge dismissed the case.

Democratic
Party Chairman for Davidson County, Tennessee, Rodney Mullin, resigned amid child pornography allegations.

Democratic activist, Andrew Douglas Reed, pleaded guilty to a multiple counts of 2nd-degree sexual exploitation of a minor for producing child pornography.

Democratic official from Terre Haute, Indiana, David Roberts was sentenced to federal prison for producing and possessing child pornography including placing hidden cameras in the bedrooms and bathrooms at a home he shared with two minor female victims.

Democratic Virginia Delegate, Joe Morrissey, was indicted on charges connected to his relationship with a 17-year-old girl and was charged with supervisory indecent liberties with a minor, electronic solicitation of a minor, possession of child pornography and distribution of child pornography.

Democratic Former Mayor of Dawson, Georgia, Christopher Wright, was indicted on the charges of aggravated child molestation, aggravated sodomy, rape, child molestation and statutory rape of an 11-year-old boy and a 12-year-old girl.

PFF
System Bot
cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2021 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Most perverts are not religious....That is true; Even the "priests" that were molesters were (Very obviously) NOT religious but were using their position as cover. Look at all of the people that strut around holding a Bible up and screaming for the evil godless ones to be "Dealt with" and then turn out to be the actual perverts.

Look at one of the more obvious cases of "Doth protest to much".....J. Edgar Hoover....He was always wanting all of the gays and "Perverts" to be "burned at the stake" and yet behind closed doors he was DEFINITELY a cross-dresser and most probably gay.

But then you guys see nothing wrong with Roy Moore.....As long as he backed the great "lord" trump anything he did was A-OK........
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2021 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

But then you guys see nothing wrong with Roy Moore.....

Describe in specific detail what sex crime Roy Moore was charged and convicted of.

While you're at it also describe in specific detail what sex crime Justice Brett Kavanaugh was charged and convicted of.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2021 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another excerpt. For comic relief.

But it gets better. There is also the part where while working full time as the elected tax collector for that county, he set up a for-profit business inside the tax collector`s office to do Blockchain something, something. What was the company actually going to do? It does not matter.

He set up a private for-profit company, running it from inside the county tax collector`s office and in setting up that private for-profit company, he decided he needed $65,000 in brand-new computer servers to run his new private company and then he billed the county for those computer servers.

And just to put only icing on this on this particular part of the cake, the audit found that he was such a genius at this stuff, that when he installed those servers that he billed to the taxpayers, when he installed those servers for the private company he was going to run out of the tax collector`s office, he installed them wrong and thereby set the office on fire. Ta-da!

So, Seminole County, Florida, congratulations on your excellent choice for a new public official in the 2016 elections.

Along the way, the "Orlando Sentinel" reported on his frequent anti-Muslim social media posts and his posts posing with far-right white nationalist types, he ended up posting things online about his friendship with President Trump`s long-time political advisor and convicted felon Roger Stone who you see on the left side of the screen there, as well as the Trumpiest of all Trumpy Republican congressman you see on the center there, Florida Congressman Matt Gaetz.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2021 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Another excerpt. For comic relief.

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2021 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Sock it to me!"

In the latest and fourth indictment filed by the U.S. attorney’s office this week, prosecutors say that Greenberg — just days after he was arrested on the initial stalking charges, which was quickly followed by his resignation from public office — restarted two of his former companies and used them to obtain more than $432,000 in fraudulent loans meant to help small businesses during the COVID-19 pandemic shutdown.

Greenberg also is accused of diverting more than $400,000 in public money from the tax collector’s office into a private bank account and into a business he set up to buy and sell cryptocurrencies and machines used to mine cryptocurrencies. An arraignment is scheduled for April 9.

Greenberg also faces charges from three previous grand jury indictments that he stalked a political opponent, illegally used a state database and old driver’s licenses to create fake IDs and sex trafficked of a minor. He has pleaded not guilty to those 14 previous charges.

His trial is scheduled for mid-June in federal court in downtown Orlando. However, that could be delayed. If convicted on all counts, he could likely face decades in federal prison.

"As [former Seminole County Tax Collector] Joel Greenberg’s star rose in Florida, Matt Gaetz became a vocal ally"
Martin E. Comas (Orlando Sentinel reporter) in the Tampa Bay Times; April 2, 2021.

https://www.tampabay.com/ne...became-a-vocal-ally/

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 04-05-2021).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2021 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The predictable future for this latest Leftist load of horse crap:

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2021 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

But it gets better. There is also the part where while working full time as the elected tax collector for that county, he set up a for-profit business inside the tax collector`s office to do Blockchain something, something. What was the company actually going to do? It does not matter.

He set up a private for-profit company, running it from inside the county tax collector`s office and in setting up that private for-profit company, he decided he needed $65,000 in brand-new computer servers to run his new private company and then he billed the county for those computer servers.

And just to put only icing on this on this particular part of the cake, the audit found that he was such a genius at this stuff, that when he installed those servers that he billed to the taxpayers, when he installed those servers for the private company he was going to run out of the tax collector`s office, he installed them wrong and thereby set the office on fire. Ta-da!

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2021 11:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

https://redstate.com/bradsl...05/28/845430-n138406

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2021 07:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
drum roll please

That's how it begins. Superseding indictments filed by the U.S. Department of Justice in the U.S. District Court for the Middle Division of Florida (Orlando) against former Seminole County Tax Collector Joel Micah Greenberg just a week ago, on March 30, 2021.

Prosecutors say Joel Greenberg embezzled more than $400,000, using the money to buy things like crypto-currency and personal items, including autographed Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant memorabilia.

"Joel Greenberg New Charges" online at SCRIBD
https://www.scribd.com/docu...New-Charges#download

In the same 2016 election cycle that put Donald J. Trump in the White House, Joel Micah Greenberg (age 31) ran as a Republican candidate for the office of Seminole County Tax Collector. He won. He resigned his office on June 24, 2020, the day after he was arrested at his home by federal agents when the first of a series of indictments was filed against him by the U.S. Department of Justice. This was part of a federal investigation that began under President Trump's second U.S. Attorney General, William Pelham ("Bill") Barr.

If the description of these latest indictments doesn't bring a smile to your face, I don't know what to say. "Check your pulse?" But to enjoy the full "Animal House" hilarity of it--the brazenness of the alleged wrongdoings--the freshness and originality of the alleged wrongdoings--all you have to do is to start following this Pennock's thread from the beginning. The scroll bar is your friend. Just look for messages from yours truly--"rinselberg"--and scroll hurriedly past all of the spam messages that this thread is (unfortunately) littered with, thanks to the "usual Pennock's suspect."

Former Seminole County Tax Collector Joel Greenberg's reprisal of the late John Belushi's "John Blutarsky" character in National Lampoon's "Animal House" (1978) ROCKS!

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 04-06-2021).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock