Started on: 03-31-2021 08:08 AM
Replies: 10 (248 views)
Last post by: cliffw on 04-01-2021 05:11 AM
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2021 08:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

(Reuters) - Republican former President Donald Trump has launched an official website https://www.45office.com, a platform for his supporters to stay in touch and to showcase his time in office.

The 45office.com website's home page displays multiple pictures of Trump with various figures including his wife Melania, members of the military and world leaders, which were taken at multiple events during his time as president.

"The Office of Donald J. Trump is committed to preserving the magnificent legacy of the Trump Administration, while at the same time advancing the America First agenda," the message on website's home page read.

The "About" section contains a glowing 850-word synopsis of his time in office, highlighting what Trump has often cited as his greatest achievements, including energy and border security, strengthening NATO and other international alliances, and his response to the coronavirus pandemic.

It made no mention of the scandals, corruption investigations, two impeachments or the attacks on democratic institutions that framed his presidency.

It was not immediately clear when the website went live.

Trump retains significant influence over the Republican Party despite his loss in the 2020 election and has hinted at a possible presidential run in 2024.

In an interview with Fox News earlier this month, Jason Miller, a spokesman for Trump's 2020 campaign, said Trump will launch his own social media platform in two to three months.

Trump was suspended from Twitter, Facebook and other social media sites after the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol.

https://www.aol.com/news/of...13604-115633767.html

For those interested.

Rams
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
sourmash

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post03-31-2021 09:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hope he posts admitting some of his failings like whom he allowed to run his admin (the Kushner/Netanyahu contingent), or not firing Wray, Nadler and Nimrata Nikki Randhawa . But I also don't think he'll be allowed to win again. He listened to all the wrong people, worked to make Israel even greater and it blew up in his face anyway. He should've stuck to his own instincts.

I'm thankful that he was able to slow the illegal aliens from being defecated across the border from the buttocks of Mexico and that the war on Iran & Syria didn't take off. His SCOTUS picks are NOT great but should be better than his predecessor. It hasn't proven out that way yet.

His greatest gift was schlonging Hillary repeatedly. That's enough. It's more than enough. Thank you, Donald.

[This message has been edited by sourmash (edited 03-31-2021).]

rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2021 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not firing . . . Nadler?

The only Nadler that comes to my mind is this guy.

How could Trump have fired him?
sourmash

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post03-31-2021 12:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, not who I was thinking of. That's the guy who crapped his pants on camera during a press conference.

Mike Pompeo is the other fat slob I was thinking about. Another failure of key personnel was Bolton, the chicken hawk.

[This message has been edited by sourmash (edited 03-31-2021).]

LitebulbwithaFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2021 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LitebulbwithaFieroSend a Private Message to LitebulbwithaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sourmash:

Bolton, the chicken hawk.

https://youtu.be/MUuNDb-nm5M
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2021 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bolton never met a war he didn't want the US to pursue.
His own service was student deferment and then Air Nat Guard enlistment.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wi...n_Bolton#Vietnam_War

But, that part of him I'm ok with.

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 03-31-2021).]

otakudude

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2021 03:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for otakududeSend a Private Message to otakududeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can't connect to the website. It's not a connection issue as I can surf elsewhere with no difficulty. I wonder if I'm being blocked or if the website itself has been taken down already.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2021 04:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by otakudude:

I can't connect to the website. It's not a connection issue as I can surf elsewhere with no difficulty. I wonder if I'm being blocked or if the website itself has been taken down already.

There are three extraneous characters in blackrams' first link. (and not a W in the lot of 'em)

You can use this one: https://www.45office.com/

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 03-31-2021).]

otakudude

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2021 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for otakududeSend a Private Message to otakududeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

There are three extraneous characters in blackrams' first link. (and not a W in the lot of 'em)

Ah, I didn't notice the extra comma. Your link worked much better. Thanks!

blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post03-31-2021 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oops, sorry bout that.

Rams
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2021 05:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

There are three extraneous characters in blackrams ...

Life is like a box of chocolates, .
PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock