Started on: 03-22-2021 09:06 PM
Replies: 43 (941 views)
Last post by: sourmash on 03-28-2021 09:09 AM
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2021 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone heard anything about the suspect or a motive?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
sourmash

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post03-22-2021 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Only that a news worthy shooting happened. Of course mass shootings happen constantly in inner city areas like South Chicago, but it has to have special circumstances to get air. Dead kids don't get much coverage out if there.
James Bond 007

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 263
Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2021 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for James Bond 007Send a Private Message to James Bond 007Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They are being tight lipped, saying they are investigating the incident.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/n...1eQNAB?ocid=msedgdhp
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-22-2021 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sounds like they can't label him a White Supremacist then, or it would breaking on all statist news outlets.
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2021 08:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stop People Hate!
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2021 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ahmad Alissa
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-23-2021 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I read that 1 week ago a judge blocked the Boulder assault weapons ban. Convenient, if so.

The Democrat who shot all those in Las Vegas got swept under the rug. Was his plan to promote banning of ARs?

How about the Dem that shot Steve Scalise(sp)?

Of course the Dems go straight after a national gun ban now. Gun bans don't stop gun crime. Enforcing current laws does.

Edit, Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa. So it's like the San Diego killer couple and the Chattanooga recruiting center killers?

Now said to be Syrian. Reports say he was seeing things that weren't there.

So is this another person on anti-depressants like so many mass shooters?

All victims were White.

Diversity is our strength.

[This message has been edited by sourmash (edited 03-23-2021).]

OldGuyinaGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2021 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OldGuyinaGTSend a Private Message to OldGuyinaGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I live and work in the Denver area, so I'm seeing somewhat more media coverage of this event. From the outset, in long range video, the shooter appeared to be a white male. A few articles of interest:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/...-alissa-what-we-know

https://www.9news.com/artic...14-aeb8-5ea75444f4f3

https://www.foxnews.com/med...s-kamala-niece-tweet

https://centerforinquiry.or...demographics-part-2/

I'll leave out any comments I have for now, other than I'll never understand how anyone can raise a weapon against other, randomly selected, humans.
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2021 08:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another Muslim using a rifle to kill people. I wonder how fast the media tries to ignore this or spin it as another Angry White Man as they did the Atlanta shooter?

Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa, born in Syria. Spent most of his life in the US. Did his religion have anything to do with this? Or is it just bat poop crazy again?
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2021 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bat poop crazy gets my vote and evidently, according to his acquaintances and family, he has been that way for some time...years. A hair triggered sociopath.

I also don't believe religion was a very strong motive in this instance.

The conspiracy theorists tho, are coming out of the woodwork already.

Everything from food shortages, ebola, all people involved in this shooting had IMBD web pages, secret messages imbedded in Craig's List ads......

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 03-23-2021).]

randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2021 01:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

https://townhall.com/tipshe...s-narrative-n2586749

Originally posted by Hudini:

I wonder how fast the media tries to ignore this or spin it as another Angry White Man as they did the Atlanta shooter ?

Here is the niece of Kamala, "Knee Pads", Harris blaming white men for pro ISIS Ahmad’s actions.

Her racist tweet was deleted but not forgotten.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 03-24-2021).]

PFF
System Bot
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2021 03:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Meena Harris is as tone deaf as the rest of her circle of elitists. She is multiple times more likely to be harmed by a black man, than a white man. But oh no, facts are racist and anyone who tells you these facts are racist. Because muh feelings!
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2021 04:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Meanwhile, the batcrap crazies from Qanon are still at work and wowing their followers.

https://www.independent.co....e-flag-b1821210.html

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/n...ody-died/ar-BB1eSWa4

“No question Boulder, Co incident today was a false flag. The only question is by which side?,” one Telegram user with more than 260,000 followers wrote on Monday.

“False flag means it’s fake. Nobody actually died. Was this false flag to try and take your guns or scare the s**t out of you?,” the popular user added.

Another user claimed: “Nobody died. I was there for an actual shooting. This was 100 per cent fake fake,” as an account with close to 60,000 followers added: “This Boulder situation reeks of false flag. Anons will pick this apart in a matter of hours if it is,” according to Newsweek.

Here's your sign...
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2021 06:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Never let a crisis go to waste.
I do find it interesting how some folks have jumped to conclusions without knowing any of the facts.

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 03-24-2021).]

rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2021 06:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That narrative came crashing down Tuesday afternoon when authorities named 21-year-old Ahmad Al Issa as the suspect. He is a refugee from Syria. His Facebook page shows him lamenting President Trump won the 2016 election "because of racism," posting Islamic prayers and accusing Americans of being "Islamophobic." He also has a history of mental health issues.
"The Colorado Shooting Suspect Just Destroyed the Left's Narrative"
Katie Pavlich for Townhall; March 23, 2021
https://townhall.com/tipshe...s-narrative-n2586749

I wouldn't go so far as to suggest, without further evidence, that he was or is an Islamic State or ISIS sympathizer.

How does that single paragraph fit into the "ISIS sympathizer" category?
  • Lamented Trump becoming President in 2016, maybe
  • Islamic prayers, maybe
  • Calls Americans "Islamophobic", maybe
  • History of mental health issues, "check"

Wichita

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2021 07:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I know the left was hoping and jumping to conclusion that the shooter was a white American male. As "whiteness" is now considered a pandemic to them.

But now that we know the shooter to be an Obama Syrian Refugee, known to the FBI and was an avid social media posting Trump Hater.

The pivot the media is taking, based on the facts, is it is all about gun control and "he's been in American for awhile" narrative, basically stating that his mind was corrupted by America and it's "whiteness".

When in fact that the guy was mentally ill.

[This message has been edited by Wichita (edited 03-24-2021).]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2021 09:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t27srFo6vIU

The BS is so transparent, the way they use tragedies to limit the rights of law abiding citizens, its hard to imagine folks being fooled, but some are.

Then there are those that have an agenda, and those who accept the fear they peddle.

Quotes from Biden March 23
"We are devistated...the feelings... I can't imagine.... horrific .... terrified... their families....we don't have all the information ... we are still waiting for more information.. I don't need to wait another minute to take action... we can ban "assault weapons" and "high capacity magazines", the senate should immediately pass laws."

By the way the previous ban did not have an affect, check the facts, though he says it did. Also he doesn't know what an assault weapon actually is, or normal capacities of magazines.

"Do it now while emotions are high"

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 03-24-2021).]

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2021 09:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

Never let a crisis go to waste.
I do find it interesting how some folks have jumped to conclusions without knowing any of the facts.

Rams

Isn't that the new American past-time?
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-24-2021 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
False flag doesn't mean it didn't happen. It means an event that was perpetrated by one group who was posing as another group to project blame upon the uninvolved group. The Boston Tea Party with revolutionaries dressed as American Indians is a minor example, since the wanted to deflect because everybody would know who was behind it. The Five Dancing Middle-easterners arrested on 9-11-01 posing as Arabs is a better example. The 5 'Arabs' were Israelis and 2 were Mossad agents taking pics of themselves celebrating as the Twin Towers burned in the background. Fox did an expose about them you can still find, but is largely scrubbed from the net.

Originally posted by maryjane:
Bat poop crazy gets my vote and evidently, according to his acquaintances and family, he has been that way for some time...years. A hair triggered sociopath.

The conspiracy theorists tho, are coming out of the woodwork already.

Everything from food shortages, ebola, all people involved in this shooting had IMBD web pages, secret messages imbedded in Craig's List ads......

They go that direction because the feds are so frequently involved with the perp, or they don't prosecute them. Such is the case with the domestic terrorist cult of Antifa. A fed "informant" is so often revealed to be the instigator again and again. As I understand the feds created the term "conspiracy theorist" as a result of the Kennedy assassination as a hollow term to discredit people questioning anomalies in the official story.

"Conspiracy theorist" is the modern synonym for "witch". And of course the internet is full of boot-lickers stooging for greater government controls by using the term.

[This message has been edited by sourmash (edited 03-24-2021).]

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2021 04:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And how does any of that relate to the Boulder shooting and QAnon's claim that it was "100% fake fake/nobody died"?

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 03-24-2021).]

Wichita

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2021 04:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In other news: How the Left is handling the misinformation.

Twitter says "calling Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa a 'white Christian terrorist' doesn't violate its misinformation policies" Even though he's from Syria and has been identified as Muslim.

And what a prominent Leftist Activist wants the media to do:

PFF
System Bot
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-24-2021 04:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And how does any of that relate to the Boulder shooting and QAnon's claim that it was "100% fake fake/nobody died"?

From what I understand Q is separate from Anon, which your post supported with a sign held by Buffalo Bob man.

You'll have to reread your own statement's quoted insert about what a false flag means, I guess?
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-24-2021 04:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

sourmash

4558 posts
Member since Jul 2016

Originally posted by Wichita:

In other news: How the Left is handling the misinformation.

Twitter says "calling Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa a 'white Christian terrorist' doesn't violate its misinformation policies" Even though he's from Syria and has been identified as Muslim.

And what a prominent Leftist Activist wants the media to do:

Is Syria one of the nations Trump wanted to block immigration from due to security concerns, but was called a racist?

[This message has been edited by sourmash (edited 03-24-2021).]

maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2021 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sourmash:

From what I understand Q is separate from Anon, which your post supported with a sign held by Buffalo Bob man.

You'll have to reread your own statement's quoted insert about what a false flag means, I guess?

Yep, QAnon are Anon followers of a poster calling himself Q who is reportedly a US Expat named Ron Watkins living in the P.I. near Manila that began posting 'Q drops' on 8chan in late summer 2017.
Founder of 8chan Frederick Brennan said this about him:

“If he’s not ‘Q’ himself, he can find out who ‘Q’ is at any time,” Fredrick Brennan, the creator of 8chan and Jim Watkins’ former business partner, told ABC in September. “And he’s pretty much the only person in the world that can have private contact with ‘Q.’ He’s the only person that -- through the board that ‘Q’ started on 8chan – can send ‘Q’ a direct message and get into private contact with basically the leader of this political cult that everybody wants to hear from right now.”

Brennan, once business partners with Watkin's father Jim Watkins, cut ties with 8chan (I believe in 2018)
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2021 05:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wichita:

I know the left was hoping and jumping to conclusion that the shooter was a white American male. As "whiteness" is now considered a pandemic to them.

But now that we know the shooter to be an Obama Syrian Refugee, known to the FBI and was an avid social media posting Trump Hater.

The pivot the media is taking, based on the facts, is it is all about gun control and "he's been in American for awhile" narrative, basically stating that his mind was corrupted by America and it's "whiteness".

When in fact that the guy was mentally ill.

Personally, I don't care what the reason(s) were, if the suspect is found guilty of the wholesale slaughter of these people, the sentence should be death. I don't support reducing justice due to mental illness issues. It's going to very hard to get an impartial jury for this trial

Rams
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2021 06:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Colorado abolished capital punishment exactly one year ago (give or take a few days.)

I saw a report that prior to the murders, the killer's sister in law saw him handling what she reportedly described as a "machine gun." She was able to separate him from the gun. Not in some physical struggle, but just in persuading him to give her the gun.

Just something to look out for, in the reporting.

Of course that begs the question, if that was (one of) the murder weapons, how did the killer get his hands on it again?
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-25-2021 07:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

Colorado abolished capital punishment exactly one year ago (give or take a few days.)

I saw a report that prior to the murders, the killer's sister in law saw him handling what she reportedly described as a "machine gun." She was able to separate him from the gun. Not in some physical struggle, but just in persuading him to give her the gun.

Just something to look out for, in the reporting.

Of course that begs the question, if that was (one of) the murder weapons, how did the killer get his hands on it again?

According to the interview she had with Det Jen Grimes, he was "playing with what she described as a 'machine gun' "in one of the common areas of the household and she took it from him and put it in his own room. (He was trying to get a stuck round removed from either the chamber or magazine) .
To a hammer, everything looks like a nail and to the uninitiated, any firearm not resembling a musket or cowboy lever action rifle, everything looks like a 'machine gun'.

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-25-2021 07:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
https://thehill.com/policy/...le-eastern-countries

Trump to halt U.S. entry from several Middle Eastern countries

The Trump administration will temporarily suspend the entry of foreign nationals from some Muslim-majority countries through executive order, according to refugee advocacy groups who have obtained what they say is a draft copy of an order to be signed by the new president.

The document, which has been published by several news outlets and was obtained separately by The Hill, is titled "Protecting the Nation from Terrorist Attacks by Foreign Nationals."

It would suspend entry into the U.S. from select countries starting 30 days after the order is issued. The countries in question include Iraq, Syria, Iran, Sudan, Libya, Somalia and Yemen.

The White House did not immediately respond to questions from The Hill about the document. But in an interview that aired Wednesday night, President Trump seemed to confirm the details of the document.

Trump said the policy is not a "Muslim ban."

"But it's countries that have tremendous terror and it's countries that people are going to come in and cause us tremendous problems. Our country has enough problems without allowing people to come in who in many cases or in some cases are looking to do tremendous destruction," Trump said in an interview with ABC News' David Muir.

"We're looking at people that come in in many cases in some cases with evil intentions. I don’t want that. They’re ISIS, they’re coming under false pretenses, I don’t want that. I’m going to be be the president of a safe country, we have enough problems."
Refugee applications by religious minorities facing persecution would be prioritized, the order says. Refugee admissions from Syria would be ceased entirely until Trump has determined that necessary changes have been made to the refugee admissions program, known as the U.S. Refugee Admissions Program.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2021 03:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is most surely a tragedy. There is no doubt about that and it seems they have the culprit in custody. Boulder is getting all the attention as may be what should happen but in the mean time, people are being killed all over Chicago, Detroit, NYC and other large cities. I don't pretend to have the answers but, taking away my right to defend myself, my family, neighbors/community is not the answer.

Defunding the police is a stupid move but, some folks think that's a good idea. So, let's give that a shot in the above cities and see how long those cities last. Sorry DC, Chicago, NYC................. I'd feel sorry for Portland but, they seem to like mayhem.

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 03-28-2021).]

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-26-2021 07:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The same thing happens in school performance when you delete cities like that from state scholastic testing results. Some states jump 8-13 spots out of 50 with the removal of one district or 1 city.
They aren't going to let us segregate those areas out though.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2021 09:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sourmash:

The same thing happens in school performance when you delete cities like that from state scholastic testing results. Some states jump 8-13 spots out of 50 with the removal of one district or 1 city.
They aren't going to let us segregate those areas out though.

All I'm saying is that nation wide responses are not the answer to local problems.

Rams
PFF
System Bot
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-26-2021 02:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We wish fedgov didn't want to act nationally and globally...
Your post is very poignant. Very good. I'm using that.

[This message has been edited by sourmash (edited 03-26-2021).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2021 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I also don't believe religion was a very strong motive in this instance.

I'll never understand you...

A guy from Syria, with a very clearly Islamic name, hates conservatives, has 100s of posts about Islam w/ anti-American sentiment... and you immediately discount this being religiously motivated. Whether he's crazy or not.. it's STILL religiously motivated. Are you suggesting perhaps that other radical Islamists are NOT crazy?

But of course, you immediately go to Q-Anon... and for what reason? You are literally the ONLY one on here talking about Q-Anon.

Would very much love to try to understand your logic. Either I'm a complete idiot, or you have no idea what's going on.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post03-26-2021 03:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In a way I get what MJ is saying

For most of these religious nut-tards, the religion is only the excuse used. They are exactly the same as the libs, in that they in want POWER to dictate to you how you will live, think, eat, and believe.

It's really got very little to do with their book, and everything to do with the fact we wont do as we are told and they dont like it.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2021 03:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

This is most surely a tragedy. There is no doubt about that and it seems they have the culprit in custody. Boulder is getting all the attention as may be what should happen but in the mean time, people are being killed all over Chicago, Detroit, NYC and other large cities. I don't pretend to have the answers but, taking away my right to defend myself, my neighbors/community is not the answer.

Defunding the police is a stupid move but, some folks think that's a good idea. But, let's give that a shot in the above cities and see how long those cities last. Sorry DC, Chicago, NYC................. I'd feel sorry for Portland but, they seem to like mayhem.

Rams

Good post

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2021 03:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

43225 posts
Member since May 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TlRsHH_qdU&t=391s

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 03-26-2021).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2021 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Screenshots of what was believed to be Alissa’s Facebook page hint at fears that he was secretly being tracked on his phone and reflect his interest in Islamic teachings, immigration and martial arts. The screenshots and dozens of postings were captured by the online extremist tracking organization SITE Intelligence Group.

In July 2019, Alissa wrote that his phone was being hacked by “racist islamophobic people.” At another point, he wrote that his old high school had probably gained access to his phone, asking Facebook followers for advice on how to stop it.

He was convicted in 2018 of assaulting a fellow high school student, according to police documents. A former classmate told the AP that Alissa was kicked off the wrestling team after yelling he would kill everyone following a loss in a practice match.

After a white supremacist killed 51 people in the 2019 New Zealand mosque massacre, Alissa called those slain “victims of the entire Islamophobia industry that vilified them.” Three months later, he posted a link to a PBS story about how immigrants help the economy, writing, “Why refugees and immigrants are good for America.”

“What Islam is really about,” he wrote in one Facebook post that referred to a list of teachings from the Quran, including to “be good to others” and “restrain anger.”

In other posts, he urged followers to give to charity, described abortion as “disgusting” and said that he opposed gay marriage.

“There was no indication on his Facebook account that suggested radical views of any kind, whether it be Islamist, anti-Trump or anything else,” said Rita Katz, executive director of SITE Intelligence, which analyzed the postings. “He did mention Islam on his Facebook, but never to any extremity.”

Not "radical" but troubled, would be my take from this summary.

"Colorado shooting suspect needs mental health review, lawyer says"
Colleen Slevin, Bernard Condon and Patty Nieberg for the Associated Press; republished by the Los Angeles Times; March 25, 2021.
https://www.latimes.com/wor...rst-court-appearance

I wonder if there's going to be a lawsuit filed against the killer's family. Just before the killings, they separated him from the murder weapon, but apparently they were not concerned enough about it to make sure that he remained separated from the murder weapon.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 03-26-2021).]

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-26-2021 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He is privileged, incel loser according to his brother in-law. Incel. Involuntarily celibate.

Remember Elliot Rodger the privileged, but ugly mouthed mixed race incel videoing himself driving his BMW talking about what a perfect male he is but couldn't get any females?

I bet both were on anti-depressants. SSRI's.

Elliot Rodger.

He also emailed a lengthy autobiographical manuscript to acquaintances, his therapist, and family members; the document appeared on the Internet and became widely known as his manifesto. In it, he described his childhood, family conflicts, frustration over inability to find a girlfriend, his hatred of women, his contempt for couples (particularly interracial couples) and his plans for what he described as "retribution".

Mixed race person targeting mixed race couples. It's common for them to feel they don't fit in. Adopted people; check out the serial killers who were.

[This message has been edited by sourmash (edited 03-26-2021).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2021 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
About the Boulder, Colorado murderer

[H]is social media postings were harmless by the standards of mass shooters. He posted on Facebook that he wanted a girlfriend, yes, but he did not exhibit any explicit ties to the “incel” phenomenon so associated with mass shooters since the 2014 Isla Vista shooting. Anti-Muslim discrimination often provoked his rage, but he didn’t betray any flirtation with Islamic extremism.

"Stop Asking Why Shooters Did It"

Our obsession with unpacking the pathologies of the perpetrators keeps us from preventing violence.

Alex Yablon for Slate; March 25, 2021.
https://slate.com/news-and-...edicts-violence.html

I have not read through this new report--have just been looking for "incel"--but I suspect there is much wisdom in this article.

I think it's likely to receive my full endorsement, when (or IF) I read all the way through it.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 03-26-2021).]

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-26-2021 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

About the Boulder, Colorado murderer

[quote]
[H]is social media postings were harmless by the standards of mass shooters. He posted on Facebook that he wanted a girlfriend, yes, but he did not exhibit any explicit ties to the “incel” phenomenon so associated with mass shooters since the 2014 Isla Vista shooting. Anti-Muslim discrimination often provoked his rage, but he didn’t betray any flirtation with Islamic extremism.

Oh, I agree that diversity was the cause in this case, due to it causing friction as two cultures are forced to exist together against each other's will to be among their own familiarity. It's not advantageous to point that very obvious reason out all the time or a couple of people will get butt-hurt and start screaming, "He's witch!"
But if he had a girlfriend he would have had less to do other than worship the smell of her femininity. If he was in a land where women were like him, he would stand a better chance of finding one to tell him what to do. Instead he was in America living in an 800G house and couldn't get any attention.

"Stop Asking Why Shooters Did It"

Our obsession with unpacking the pathologies of the perpetrators keeps us from preventing violence.

I'm not asking. I'm pointing to the actual reasons, reasons I already know. Almost all the mass shooters were on SSRIs (Serotonin Re-uptake Inhibitors). Antidepressants, because there is a reason they can't cope. Serial killers and adoption is a real thing. Drug them and they lose self control. Shooter.

You don't critically investigate and only listen to your echo chamber.

I have not read through this new report--have just been looking for "incel"--but I suspect there is much wisdom in this article.

He he had a woman he'd have had something to do instead of ruining everyone's day. When your lovely migrants in Europe have a sexual emergency and rape yet again, they don't like being the incel.
When the Black man in the Mall of America gets rejected and throws a White 5 year old from the 3rd balcony to the ground level, he is angry about being an incel.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock