Started on: 02-21-2021 09:05 PM
Replies: 23 (641 views)
Last post by: cliffw on 04-01-2021 05:20 AM
cliffw

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2021 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Forum is a little slow.

Remember, this is a family forum. You wife might see your post, .

No fake news. I do not need to brag.

Dear Penthouse, I have a confession. I had no cum shattering stories but I have had fun.

About around the year 1981 I was at a bar. With friends I graduated with in 1977. We were sitting there, BS'ing over some beers. The waitress came over and gave me a shot of tequila, and a shot of Crown Royal. .

She said some gals at an other table, actually just one of them, sent me those drinks. I was flustered. I shot one and waved. My friends said I need to go over and thank her. So. I shot the other one, stood up, and went over.

Uhh, the rest is "Dear Penthouse". My buds, and hers, all got together, had a very good time.

I got more. What you got ?
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2021 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

Nothing, after two shots (consumed as you described) someone would have to carry me home.
I hope that's what she did. For you.............

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 02-21-2021).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2021 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:
I hope that's what she did. For you.............

I had wing men. They let her and her friends take advantage of me. All innocent. That's what she told me, .
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2021 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2021 02:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The Forum is a little slow.

Remember, this is a family forum. You wife might see your post, .

No fake news. I do not need to brag.

Dear Penthouse, I have a confession. I had no cum shattering stories but I have had fun.

About around the year 1981 I was at a bar. With friends I graduated with in 1977. We were sitting there, BS'ing over some beers. The waitress came over and gave me a shot of tequila, and a shot of Crown Royal. .

She said some gals at an other table, actually just one of them, sent me those drinks. I was flustered. I shot one and waved. My friends said I need to go over and thank her. So. I shot the other one, stood up, and went over.

Uhh, the rest is "Dear Penthouse". My buds, and hers, all got together, had a very good time.

FriendGregory

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2021 06:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendGregorySend a Private Message to FriendGregoryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dear Penthouse,
I fell in love! Well, not fell, slowly eased into it. Ok, maybe not love but, I studied the process and did my best to play the part.
sourmash

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post02-25-2021 07:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I never thought it would happen to me but I went to a costume party dressed as Garth from Wayne's World and my girlfriend was dressed as Wayne. All night I had my flannel shirt tied around my waist and I schwinged! assorted women with my sizable swinging shirt sleeves, some I schwinged multiple times...and they all loved it. When we went home we partied on.

But before we went home we met ourselves at a bar while partying on listening to a reggae band.

[This message has been edited by sourmash (edited 02-25-2021).]

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2021 07:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sourmash:

I never thought it would happen to me but I went to a costume party dressed as Garth from Wayne's World and my girlfriend was dressed as Wayne. All night I had my flannel shirt tied around my waist and I schwinged! assorted women with my sizable swinging shirt sleeves, some I schwinged multiple times...and they all loved it. When we went home we partied on.

But before we went home we met ourselves at a bar while partying on listening to a reggae band.

I have no idea as to how to respond to this.
Without pictures, we really don't know this happened. But, that's OK, I'm good with not knowing for sure.
Have never seen Wayne's World and now I'm sure I won't.
Yes, I lead a sheltered life.

Rams
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-25-2021 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The chubby girl seemed the most moved by being schwinged.
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post02-25-2021 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dear Penthouse, I never dreamed I would end up WORKING there...

Quick tour of the place, and my office. (Don't believe me? look for the three Fiero-related things...heh... can't find the other half of the tour...must be on a Hard drive *somewhere* )

Three words: BEST.JOB.EVER.

(Till they decided to go public...which wasn't the best idea...)

[This message has been edited by TheDigitalAlchemist (edited 02-25-2021).]

FriendGregory

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2021 02:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendGregorySend a Private Message to FriendGregoryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TheDigitalAlchemist:
Three words: BEST.JOB.EVER.

I am so conflicted.
PFF
System Bot
FriendGregory

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2021 02:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendGregorySend a Private Message to FriendGregoryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

FriendGregory

4833 posts
Member since Jan 2004

Originally posted by FriendGregory:

I am so conflicted.

My life seems wasted by comparison.
FriendGregory

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2021 03:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendGregorySend a Private Message to FriendGregoryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

FriendGregory

4833 posts
Member since Jan 2004
Dear Penthouse, I was on a family friendly Fiero Forum and I wanted to tell a story of brief joy.
I was visiting Canada back when I was 21, a place called the Kingsway Inn. I was enjoying some of the best beer in my life and watching dancing girls that were models from Penthouse and Playboy. I was amazed that life could be so good. After a few rounds of these girls, I decided to see downtown. After parking and going for a walk I seen walking towards me the best looking female I had seen in my life up to that moment. I could not let this moment pass without trying. I shuffled to block her direct path and, "Excuse me, your are the most attractive woman I have ever seen. What would it take to convince you to have a date with a guy like me?" Apparently $50 US and a $20 for a room.
I still hold that lead up , the moment we separated and the entire time between and a precious memory. She was French and all the best that that could imply.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2021 05:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Dear Penthouse, I was on a family friendly Fiero Forum and I wanted to tell a story of brief joy.
I was visiting Canada back when I was 21, a place called the Kingsway Inn. I was enjoying some of the best beer in my life and watching dancing girls that were models from Penthouse and Playboy. I was amazed that life could be so good. After a few rounds of these girls, I decided to see downtown. After parking and going for a walk I seen walking towards me the best looking female I had seen in my life up to that moment. I could not let this moment pass without trying. I shuffled to block her direct path and, "Excuse me, your are the most attractive woman I have ever seen. What would it take to convince you to have a date with a guy like me?" Apparently $50 US and a $20 for a room.
I still hold that lead up , the moment we separated and the entire time between and a precious memory. She was French and all the best that that could imply.

I have a friend that told me, always check for an Adam's Apple, not sure why he told me that........... Shrug

Rams
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-27-2021 09:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Eddie Murphy got nabbed looking for one with an adam's apple.
FriendGregory

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2021 11:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendGregorySend a Private Message to FriendGregoryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:I have a friend that told me, always check for an Adam's Apple, not sure why he told me that........... Shrug
Rams

Another time, by the time I noticed stubble....Ugh, might as well as let her finish her job.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-28-2021 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Another time, by the time I noticed stubble....Ugh, might as well as let her finish her job.

Greg,
The only thing that came into my head was TMI.

Rams
FriendGregory

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2021 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FriendGregorySend a Private Message to FriendGregoryEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:
Greg,
The only thing that came into my head was TMI.

Rams

I had suddenly very much did not want additional information...
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2021 12:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you guys knew the person that was behind those letters...I think you'd laugh.

Heh
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-02-2021 09:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Suspected it was people uglier than present day Ron Jeremy.

Also, I always expected that I'd have real life Forum experiences.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2021 11:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Dear Penthouse, I have a confession.

Let me set this up with a video.

I had a triple stacked kite like that. My first stunt kite. It was a lot of fun. In 1992 I went to Padre Island outside of Corpus Christi. It was Spring Break. I really was older than most the crowd but the optics were very good.

I was flying that stunt kite, and some bikini clad gals come cruising by, as the crowd at Spring Break, on drive on beaches, drive up and down the beach.

The bikini clad gals yelled at me to get my attention (I was watching my kite's flight). The passenger yelled ... "fly this kite baby". Flashing her tits. It got my intention and, , I crashed my stunt kite into the car.

Yes. On purpose almost. I was just trying to "buzz" the tower tits.

PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2021 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That was a stimulus. Check?
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2021 01:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:
That was a stimulus. Check?

Yeah, I guess so, . It was a stimulant.

The reason I posted my latest was, wait for it, ............ I am going to buy another three stack kite, and going to Padre Island.
The wife wants to go on vacation, the 4th of July week. Family gathering and I am going to need self space.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2021 05:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock