Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Iowa Governor lifts all COVID restrictions (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Iowa Governor lifts all COVID restrictions by blackrams
Started on: 02-06-2021 06:11 PM
Replies: 69 (1079 views)
Last post by: blackrams on 03-05-2021 01:10 PM
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2021 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You can read it here.

You can talk all you want about this or that politician taking a bold step, but this is the boldest move I can even think of in the last 4 years, much less the last 12 months.

Iowa’s governor Kim Reynolds is lifting the Covid restrictions locking her law-abiding constituents in their homes. And that’s not all. She’s freeing bars and restaurants, freeing people from masks, and stopping the limits on gatherings.

In other words, Reynolds is ending Covid restrictions on businesses in the state. ALL restrictions.

https://therightscoop.com/w...ts-opens-businesses/

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 02-06-2021).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2021 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So, who's going to raise the corn to feed the cows that make the hamburgers after everybody in Iowa drops dead next month?

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2021 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I guess we're about to find out how quickly "Herd Immunity" kicks in............

Rams
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2021 03:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
With a 99.9% survival rate it might be hard to tell.
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2021 06:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What went for 6-wweks to "flattening the curve" to almost a year of mandates.

Glad to see at least one state end it already. It's a sign that we are on the other side of this and ready to get back to normal.

Though I suspect there are plenty of people wanting it to last forever.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2021 08:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wichita:
What went for 6-weeks for "flattening the curve", to almost a year of mandates.

Illogical mandates, not based on science (unless you accredit it to political science).

Glad to see at least one state end it already. It's a sign that we are on the other side of this and ready to get back to normal.

Many States have ended the lunacy. Red States. The Blue States are the ones getting the new covid bail out relief funds, way over what they lost due to covid.

Though I suspect there are plenty of people wanting it to last forever.

They would all be Dumbocratic Gooberment.

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2021 11:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The question is, is this a political, scientific, economic, social decision or, a combination of all..........
I would hope it's not political but, I don't know that governor.

Rams
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2021 03:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Somebody had to be the first to do it.

Now we shall see who will be the last.

Any guesses?
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2021 06:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

Somebody had to be the first to do it.

Now we shall see who will be the last.

Any guesses?

Too many options but, it'll be a blue state.

Rams
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2021 08:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My money is on Grinchen Hitler in Michigan to be the last to find some sense.
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2021 08:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

Illogical mandates, not based on science (unless you accredit it to political science).

Here's your chance. Rhetoric and uninformed hyperbole is fine for idle talk, but for once, Prove it.

With a 99.9% survival rate it might be hard to tell.

The US has had 27,611,403 cases.
.1% survival rate would mean only 27,611.403 people that acquired would die.
As of yesterday, 474,933 people in the US have died from Covid.

The US population is 332,177,397 inhabitants.
.1% of that is 332,177.3.

PFF
System Bot
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2021 08:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

If, you had said with COVID, I would have agreed.
I'm not sure they are keeping track of those who died from COVID.

Rams
sourmash

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post02-08-2021 09:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Your track record is proving worse. Reports from South Africa say the vaccine is perhaps 10% effective against the new strain. You disputed my statement it would require new money for new vaccine development.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-08-2021 09:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

sourmash

4558 posts
Member since Jul 2016

Originally posted by blackrams:

Rams

It's as if we have a government propagandist right here monitoring dissent, isn't it?
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2021 09:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sourmash:

Your track record is proving worse. Reports from South Africa say the vaccine is perhaps 10% effective against the new strain. You disputed my statement it would require new money for new vaccine development.

To whom are you addressing?

Rams
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-08-2021 09:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
maryjane.
Lambo nut

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 262
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2021 09:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Everybody that is still alive are survivors.
Using your numbers puts us at 0.14297571 death rate or 99.85702429 survival rate so far. Math isn't that hard.

I will disagree though that 474,933 have "died from covid", which makes the survival rate even higher.
css9450

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2021 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If the US has 27,633,403 cases, 474,933 deaths means a fatality rate of about 1.72%. The other 305 million people aren't part of the equation.

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-08-2021 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Except that millions have had it but aren't tested. Millions and millions. And then there's all the false positives. The PRC method was never intended to be a testing process.
css9450

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2021 01:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
True. The untold number is the people who had only a very minor case and they just toughed it out and went unreported.
Wichita

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2021 03:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WichitaSend a Private Message to WichitaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So must we know report every single illness we will ever have to the publics authorities just so we can keep these so called "contact tracers" working? Is that were we are getting to?

Do they want us to report and get tested every time we feel a bit under the weather? Most all of these illnesses we really don't eve need to see a doctor. It was getting a bit riduclous that they expect us to go to the doctor every single time, especially young healthy people it isn't needed, but somehow we expect it?

Why must we report anything? What ever happened to HIPAA?

PFF
System Bot
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-08-2021 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You WILL submit. It has been decided...at least in an election year.
Sage

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2021 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Resistance is futile.....all your bases are belong to us."

HAGO!
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2021 06:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Here's your chance. Rhetoric and uninformed hyperbole is fine for idle talk, but for once, Prove it.

Easy but, ... this is idle talk. That anybody would think otherwise ... ? I did not say every "suggested mandate".

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2021 06:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There is a radio commercial that I hear in my area...

Someone has the audacity to propose the idea that our bodies are designed to heal themselves....

Blasphemy, witchcraft, magic!

I've known that since I was three years old.

Are people really that stupid?

Sadly, ....
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2021 02:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

There is a radio commercial that I hear in my area...

Someone has the audacity to propose the idea that our bodies are designed to heal themselves....

Blasphemy, witchcraft, magic!

I've known that since I was three years old.

Are people really that stupid?

Sadly, ....

This message leaves me puzzled. I don't know what to make of it. Is it a "plug" or "promo" for homeopathy? For standing aside and letting an unhindered Mother Nature have "her" way with this novel coronavirus? Allowing the pathogens free rein to cycle through entire populations until there is herd mentality immunity?

History has recorded how "effective" that was against the Black Death in the 14th century, and more recently, the 1918 Influenza, and tuberculosis and polio, which were endemic across the United States during much of the 20th century until the development of the first effective treatment for tuberculosis (streptomycin in 1943) and the Salk and Sabin polio vaccines of the 1950s and 1960s.

?

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 02-09-2021).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2021 08:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I could not be more pleased with this.

This whole fiasco over the past year has taught us that people have to learn to take personal responsibility. It's also proven that the Government is never the solution to our problems. How was President Trump able to produce a vaccine so quickly?

... by eliminating the Government from the equation and taking down all of those barriers. The private sector solved the problem.

The Governor of Iowa recognizes that these COVID restrictions have NOT helped people, but only hurt people. If you are sick, weak, or have a preexisting condition, it is YOUR responsibility to ensure your safety... not punish everyone else and destroy their livelihoods. The Government didn't prevent the China virus from coming over here, and it certainly didn't come up with the cure either.

On a larger picture... what you'll see is Republican states lifting restrictions much more quickly. The economy in those states will rebound and succeed, while the economy in the Democrat states will become exceptionally worse. This will happen at an even more rapid pace due to the fact that anyone that can, will leave the Democrat states to come to the Republican ones.

In my opinion, this "fast-fail" approach is the only way for people to see the results of what they voted for. It's incredible that some people can lose their careers, their homes, etc... and still be convinced it isn't because of how they voted. But never the less... many will.

We had a very stagnant economy under Obama, and we're seeing Democrats literally double-down on stupidity. In the first 2 weeks of the Biden administration, he came in talking about togetherness and solving problems, and the very first thing he did was cut nearly 10k jobs overnight. Guarantee to you those people are no longer Democrats, if they were.

This is what has to happen.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2021 09:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

Rams

Many people have trouble believing the realities of the world.

The Earth is not flat.
We really did go to the moon.
Covid caused the deaths of 476,416 Americans.
Trump really lost the election, it wasn't 'stolen'.
The Covid vaccines aren't designed for the purpose of changing our DNA
A team with the word Kansas in it's name soundly lost to a team with a 42 year old QB, a receiver that was coaxed out of retirement, and another receiver that no one else wanted because he had acted like a jerk over the previous 12 months.

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2021 09:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The Earth is not flat.
A team with the word Kansas in it's name soundly lost to a team with a 42 year old QB, a receiver that was coaxed out of retirement, and another receiver that no one else wanted because he had acted like a jerk over the previous 12 months.

Is there anyone here that believes the Earth is flat?
Is there anyone here that believes we didn't go to the moon?
Is there anyone here that believes the COVID vaccines are designed to change our DNA?
Is there anyone here that believes Kansas City Chiefs didn't lose the Super Bowl?

There are still ~27 pending court cases, with only two cases out of all of the previous ones that have actually been willing to even look at the evidence, and they threw those two cases out on technicality. There is no precedent for overturning an election due to voter fraud.

FACT, your statement "Covid caused the deaths of 476,416 Americans." is not correct at all, even by CDC standards. CDC identifies "COVID-deaths" as deaths which "involve" COVID. It includes information where death with COVID was probable or suspected, but does not require laboratory confirmation. There are 476,416 people who are included as "COVID deaths," but that does not in fact mean they died by COVID... but that they had COVID at the time of death... whether that's a heart attack, or a car accident. Furthermore, ICD10 News (if you don't know what that is, ICD is a coding standard for medical conditions), states that nearly 40% of COVID-positive test results are false-positive. https://www.icd10monitor.co...r-tests-for-covid-19 This is also fact.

Respectfully, MJ... I've never seen anyone in my life who is so blindingly un-objective of everything the Government tells them... which is literally the antithesis of why our Constitution was written in the first place.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-09-2021 09:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's a common Boomer approach. Saul Alinsky taught Boomers in his book Rules for Radicals.
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2021 10:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:
Is there anyone here that believes the Earth is flat?
Is there anyone here that believes we didn't go to the moon?
Is there anyone here that believes the COVID vaccines are designed to change our DNA?
Is there anyone here that believes Kansas City Chiefs didn't lose the Super Bowl?

There are still ~27 pending court cases, with only two cases out of all of the previous ones that have actually been willing to even look at the evidence, and they threw those two cases out on technicality. There is no precedent for overturning an election due to voter fraud.

FACT, your statement "Covid caused the deaths of 476,416 Americans." is not correct at all, even by CDC standards. CDC identifies "COVID-deaths" as deaths which "involve" COVID. It includes information where death with COVID was probable or suspected, but does not require laboratory confirmation. There are 476,416 people who are included as "COVID deaths," but that does not in fact mean they died by COVID... but that they had COVID at the time of death... whether that's a heart attack, or a car accident. Furthermore, ICD10 News (if you don't know what that is, ICD is a coding standard for medical conditions), states that nearly 40% of COVID-positive test results are false-positive. https://www.icd10monitor.co...r-tests-for-covid-19 This is also fact.

Respectfully, MJ... I've never seen anyone in my life who is so blindingly un-objective of everything the Government tells them... which is literally the antithesis of why our Constitution was written in the first place.

And yet you include CDC information (A US Govt agency) as support for your "facts".
Cherry picking.

None of which proves in any way shape of form that the elcetion was "in fact' stolen or that Covid was not the major contributing factor in most of the covid reported deaths.
As usual, it's just a bunch of hyperbole induced rhetoric alleging that Covid didn't kill 476,416 Americans, with no real proof whatsoever to the contrary.
I do agree that there is most likely, an unknown % of cases where people that had covid would have died during the same timeline even if they had not contracted the disease, but IMO, until proven otherwise, I will believe that Covid was the underlying cause of the ultimate cause of their deaths. (Covid induced pneumonia, Covid induced liver problems, other Covid induced respiratory failure etc)

I also believe Trump's loss in November was mostly Covid induced as well but he did almost all of that to himself. I hate it, but it was the path he chose and he paid the price for it. Choices have consequences.

PFF
System Bot
maryjane

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2021 11:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

maryjane

69660 posts
Member since Apr 2001

Originally posted by rinselberg:

This message leaves me puzzled. I don't know what to make of it. Is it a "plug" or "promo" for homeopathy? For standing aside and letting an unhindered Mother Nature have "her" way with this novel coronavirus? Allowing the pathogens free rein to cycle through entire populations until there is herd mentality immunity?
?

And then the witch doctor he told me what to do. He said that. Ooo eee ooo ah ah ting tang walla walla bing bang

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 02-09-2021).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2021 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And yet you include CDC information (A US Govt agency) as support for your "facts".
Cherry picking.

None of which proves in any way shape of form that the elcetion was "in fact' stolen or that Covid was not the major contributing factor in most of the covid reported deaths.
As usual, it's just a bunch of hyperbole induced rhetoric alleging that Covid didn't kill 476,416 Americans, with no real proof whatsoever to the contrary.
I do agree that there is most likely, an unknown % of cases where people that had covid would have died during the same timeline even if they had not contracted the disease, but IMO, until proven otherwise, I will believe that Covid was the underlying cause of the ultimate cause of their deaths. (Covid induced pneumonia, Covid induced liver problems, other Covid induced respiratory failure etc)

I also believe Trump's loss in November was mostly Covid induced as well but he did almost all of that to himself. I hate it, but it was the path he chose and he paid the price for it. Choices have consequences.

I included the link to the US Government's CDC website BECAUSE you only believe what the Government tells you. That should not be taken to assume that I feel the same way that you do, or that I look to the government for all my answers.

"until proven otherwise"

... the CDC website states numerous times that it cannot, and has not confirmed this is the case. We know factually there is a percentage, how much is debatable. Independent scientific studies have proven that COVID positive tests can be up to 40% actual false-positives. I am not suggesting that 40% of the COVID deaths are fake. But there are strong, very strong indications that the math is off:
1 - 40% of COVID tests are possibly false-positive
2 - We know for a fact that there is a financial incentive to list something as a COVID death.
3 - We know that states and hospitals are listing deaths as "COVID deaths" when it's proven the person had COVID at the time of death (regardless of the reason for death)

With those three points, I think we need to be objective. Yes, there's a pandemic... and COVID certainly kills. No one HERE is debating this is fact. But it's frustrating how you repurpose Russian propaganda from the Internet Research Agency as "fact" that all conservatives here adhere to. It seems to be a way for you to shut down discussion.
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2021 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The Earth is not flat.

Many? I suppose that depends on one's definition of the word and which reality one is discussing.

As you have asked before, show us some data to support your position. I (personally) don't agree with the numbers being touted as deaths attributed to COVID 19. That's not to suggest I don't think COVID 19 can be deadly. Having two family members that are directly involved in providing medical assistance to those needing it, they both tell me most of their dying patients were on their way out anyway. Did COVID 19 hasten that death, possibly. But, it isn't being reported that way.

And yes, I have been vaccinated and that, has nothing to do with my opinion on this.

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 02-09-2021).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2021 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As of February 3, CDC reported that 79,054 people in the U.S. who were age 65 or younger (all the way down to age one and below) were "Deaths involving Covid-19."

I did the small arithmetic that I needed to arrive at this number.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nv...vid_weekly/index.htm

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2021 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

As of February 3, CDC reported that 79,054 people in the U.S. who were age 65 or younger (all the way down to age one and below) were "Deaths involving Covid-19."

I did the small arithmetic that I needed to arrive at this number.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nv...vid_weekly/index.htm

My Lord, involving COVID-19?
Pretty close to dying with COVID-19 or, do you have definitive data on that?
Dying of COVID-19 is the question. I can't spell it out any clearer.

Another post I wish I had never read.

Rams

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2021 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Coronavirus disease deaths are identified using the ICD–10 code U07.1. Deaths are coded to U07.1 when coronavirus disease 2019 or COVID-19 are reported as a cause that contributed to death on the death certificate. These can include laboratory confirmed cases, as well as cases without laboratory confirmation. If the certifier suspects COVID-19 or determines it was likely (e.g., the circumstances were compelling within a reasonable degree of certainty), they can report COVID-19 as “probable” or “presumed” on the death certificate (5, 6). COVID-19 is listed as the underlying cause on the death certificate in 92% of deaths (see Table 1).

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nv...vid19/tech_notes.htm

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2021 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

At this point, what does it matter ?

Who cares where they died ?

Cuomo, who under counted deaths he caused in nursing homes.

Yes maryjane, the government does not have your back, they have theirs.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2021 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Do the math: Vaccines alone won’t get us out of this pandemic"

I’m sorry to be writing the words that follow, but here they are: We can’t vaccinate our way out of this pandemic. And the myopic focus on achieving herd mentality immunity through mass vaccination may even make it tougher for America — and the world — to defeat Covid-19.
Iain MacLeod for STAT; February 10, 2021.

A brief report.

"Iain MacLeod is the co-founder and CEO of Aldatu Biosciences of Watertown, Mass., which develops novel viral diagnostics, including those for pathogens such as SARS-CoV-2, and a research associate at the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health."

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 02-10-2021).]

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2021 10:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Something I came across

Rams
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay