Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  You guys are getting a Minister of Propaganda !

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
You guys are getting a Minister of Propaganda ! by MidEngineManiac
Started on: 02-03-2021 11:50 AM
Replies: 25 (404 views)
Last post by: Raydar on 12-01-2022 05:15 PM
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post02-03-2021 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2021 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Also to be know as 'You will not speak ill of the Democratic party or you will face the consequences department".

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2021 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
AKA - Department of Reality Creation
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2021 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Whoever it ends up being should be called Washington Willy

css9450

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2021 01:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In George Orwell's book "1984" it was called the "Ministry of Truth".
ls3mach

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2021 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Remember remember the fifth of November.
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2021 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 02-03-2021).]

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-03-2021 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
cvxjet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2021 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cvxjetSend a Private Message to cvxjetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Trump fired almost everyone who disagreed with him...But since he is descended from heaven, you know that Trump is always...."Right"........right?
randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2021 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cvxjet:

Trump fired almost everyone who disagreed with him...But since he is descended from heaven, you know that Trump is always...."Right"........right?

And?
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-03-2021 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm not seeing the problem. If I hire you to do a job and produce certain results in a certain way (within the law), either do it or somebody else will. Your FIRED.
PFF
System Bot
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2021 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You need help. There is no one here who thinks of Trump the way you continually and incessantly describe. Please stop.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2021 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think he needs help with the style of his messaging.

I can't remember the title of the book but I remember the thesis of someone with some "good looking" academic credentials on propaganda and influencers that benefited the Nazis during their rise to power in Germany that culminated in 1933.

He described a biography of Frederick (the Great) that was published with the Nazi swastika on the cover as more influential in Germany and more beneficial to the Nazi movement than Mein Kampf.

The point being that subtlety and indirection are useful tools for any agenda-driven messenger.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 02-03-2021).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2021 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

I can't remember the title of the book but I remember the thesis of someone with some "good looking" academic credentials on propaganda and influencers that benefited the Nazis during their rise to power in Germany that culminated in 1933.

He described a biography of Frederick (the Great) that was published with the Nazi swastika on the cover as more influential in Germany and more beneficial to the Nazi movement than Mein Kampf.

The point being that subtlety and indirection are useful tools for any agenda-driven messenger.

I think you and cvx should team up in a roundtable discussion show with MEM and sourmash. Kind of like "The View" meets "Jerry Springer". All you need is a catchy title.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2021 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You need to start thinking of yourself.
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-03-2021 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Only if we can throw firecrackers at each other....No, not M80's, those little lady-finger things that annoy the shiite out of everybody.

And smoke cigars, Screw this minor cigarette smoke. BIG, fat, Cubans that will pollute the room for weeks.

AND red meat plus pork has to be served. NONE of this vegan-Muslim diet restrictions crap. I'll take 3 pounds of Bacon.

I'll be nice and leave the choice of Bourbon, Beer or Tequila to the organizers.

If I see one glass of wine or one single Karen, its off and you can go film elsewhere !!!!!!!!!

cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2021 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:
I think you and cvx should team up in a roundtable discussion show with MEM and sourmash. Kind of like "The View" meets "Jerry Springer". All you need is a catchy title.

Hmm ... sounds I think like a song I have heard. Book of Fools ?

I like rinselberg, cvx also, sourmash is good enough, and the Mid Engined Maniac I always enjoy.

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2021 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

Only if we can throw firecrackers at each other....No, not M80's, those little lady-finger things that annoy the shiite out of everybody.

And smoke cigars, Screw this minor cigarette smoke. BIG, fat, Cubans that will pollute the room for weeks.

AND red meat plus pork has to be served. NONE of this vegan-Muslim diet restrictions crap. I'll take 3 pounds of Bacon.

I'll be nice and leave the choice of Bourbon, Beer or Tequila to the organizers.

If I see one glass of wine or one single Karen, its off and you can go film elsewhere !!!!!!!!!

"Karen" or "Koran"..? That strikes me as ambiguous, although in MEM's view, that could be a distinction without a difference.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2021 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"Karen" or "Koran"..? That strikes me as ambiguous, although in MEM's view, that could be a distinction without a difference.

That can be your first topic for discussion: Koran carrying Karen, but can she make a sandwich?
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2021 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Executive order......
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2021 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

Hmm ... sounds I think like a song I have heard. Book of Fools ?

I like rinselberg, cvx also, sourmash is good enough, and the Mid Engined Maniac I always enjoy.

I like them too. Don’t get me wrong. It’s entertaining like watching a train crash.

When it’s anything other than Trump it’s like a normal conversation with different views and experiences. The suddenly it’s YOU ALL LOVE TRUMP!!!!!!! AND PUTIN!!!

The whiplash is horrendous.
PFF
System Bot
fierosound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 286
Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2021 01:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierosoundClick Here to visit fierosound's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierosoundEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Many Dictatorships around the world have them... Democracies are getting jealous...

[This message has been edited by fierosound (edited 02-07-2021).]

sourmash

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post02-04-2021 07:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Credibility doesn't seem much of a concern in the OT forum. Blaming someone else when you fail at an assumption proves that.
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2022 07:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by css9450:
In George Orwell's book "1984" it was called the "Ministry of Truth".

The "Ministry of Truth" is back. The White House is keeping an eye on Elon Musk's version of Twitter. For hate speech and disinformation.

We have heard of, about the 2nd Amendment, the God given right to defend ourselves, "what part of 2nd Amendment do they not understand" ?

Add to the list "what part of 1st Amendment do they not understand" ?
cliffw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2022 08:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

cliffw

35768 posts
Member since Jun 2003
Oooppps, I meant to put this in Religion and Politics.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post12-01-2022 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ehhhh... Eff Brandon and his minister. "And anybody else who looks like them." - George Carlin

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock