Started on: 07-02-2020 11:12 AM
Replies: 43 (890 views)
Last post by: randye on 11-22-2021 07:45 PM
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2020 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jeffrey Epstein’s confidant Ghislaine Maxwell arrested on sexual abuse charges

Epstein’s former girlfriend and accused madam was taken into custody at 8:30 a.m. in Bedford, N.H., the FBI confirmed to Fox News. She had purportedly been hiding out in Paris, France before her arrest.

Maxwell, the daughter of late British media magnate Robert Maxwell, has been accused in civil court filings of facilitating a sex-trafficking operation that brought girls -- some as young as 14 -- to Epstein's Manhattan home, though until Thursday she had not been formally charged with any criminal wrongdoing.

She "knows things". Of that, you can be sure.

------------------

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 07-02-2020).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post07-02-2020 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Real shame when suicide runs in groups like that.
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2020 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

Jeffrey Epstein’s confidant Ghislaine Maxwell arrested on sexual abuse charges

She "knows things". Of that, you can be sure.

It's so sad that she's going to wind up dead by accident at some point soon.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2020 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

It's so sad that she's going to wind up dead by accident at some point soon.

The only sad thing would be lost evidence. She is evil.

I am betting they had their eyes on her for a while. Now her job is done and she will be well protected until she is no longer needed. But, it depends on who has her in hand. If it is New York, all bets are off.

She has six federal charges, but it looks like the US Marshals have taken her to NYC. Anything can happen there.

The people to worry about might be those who could be called to testify at Maxwell's trial; victims and associates.

I'll also bet that she was treated better than Roger Stone during the apprehension.

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2020 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have doubts as to the legitimacy of this story. Not that he himself was a horrible person a d had things to hide, but my doubts are the size, scope and celebrities involved. Just to big to be true.
Besides, if some as known as Clinton is going to do something so incredibly illegal and unethical, why would he not use his fame power and money to remain anonymous? It just screams fake story.
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2020 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Anyone here that you can put a name to?

This is a genuine video of Trump and Epstein at a party at Trump’s private Florida club, Mar-a-Lago, in 1992. The woman in the background arrived at the party with Epstein, as seen in this clip from MSNBC. Furthermore, Maxwell was photographed on at least three other occasiions at Mar-a-Lago.

That's from Snopes(.com)
https://www.snopes.com/fact...p-ghislaine-maxwell/

Maybe you have another Fact Checker kind of venue that you trust, more than Snopes?

When I say "you", I don't mean any other forum member in particular.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 07-02-2020).]

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2020 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:

I have doubts as to the legitimacy of this story. Not that he himself was a horrible person a d had things to hide, but my doubts are the size, scope and celebrities involved. Just to big to be true.
Besides, if some as known as Clinton is going to do something so incredibly illegal and unethical, why would he not use his fame power and money to remain anonymous? It just screams fake story.

Keep in mind, that people of power and/or $$$$$$$$$$$$$ have ALWAYS thought themselves to be beyond the reach of justice. They believe their assets/fame/status itself provided not the anonymity, but the insulation from accusation and prosecution. They are/were always imbued with and are the originators of the 'too big to fail' personas.
Producer Harvey Weinstein is a good recent example, but he was not nearly the first or only. Govt officials and employees often think the same way and have thru out history. From heads of state to sports stars, to military generals..Douglas MacAuthor comes to mind, as does Patton. Richard Nixon..the Shah of Iran and Saddam Hussein.. The fall of the so-called elite is nothing new, especially when the 'elite' wasn't all that anyway...Hillary Clinton comes to mind as well.....

"Come after ME? They wouldn't DARE.."

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 07-02-2020).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2020 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

Anyone here that you can put a name to?

Sure, that's hotel owner, Donald Trump and his future wife being photographed with two of the hotel's guests who turned out to be not very nice people. There are many pictures of Trump with his more wealthy or prominent guests. That's what rich people do. Is that a problem?
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2020 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19447 posts
Member since Mar 2009
Now, the picture at the top of this page is Bill Clinton with his arm around Epstein's "personal masseuse" and Bill Clinton with Epstein's "talent scout", emerging from Epstein's airplane which was known as "The Lolita Express". I'm sure you are aware of Vladimir Nabokov's book.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2020 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

Keep in mind, that people of power and/or $$$$$$$$$$$$$ have ALWAYS thought themselves to be beyond the reach of justice. They believe their assets/fame/status itself provided not the anonymity, but the insulation from accusation and prosecution. They are/were always imbued with and are the originators of the 'too big to fail' personas.
Producer Harvey Weinstein is a good recent example, but he was not nearly the first or only. Govt officials and employees often think the same way and have thru out history. From heads of state to sports stars, to military generals..Douglas MacAuthor comes to mind, as does Patton. Richard Nixon..the Shah of Iran and Saddam Hussein.. The fall of the so-called elite is nothing new, especially when the 'elite' wasn't all that anyway...Hillary Clinton comes to mind as well.....

"Come after ME? They wouldn't DARE.."

I get it, I understand, but I just don't think this smoke will lead to a fire. Not a big one at least.
The rich powerful and famous still have an image to maintain and to have an encounter with such a horrible level as is being led on here is to much of a stretch.
The dead man may have done this stuff and felt such guilt and shame that he couldn't live with it. But the living would certainly have covered their tracks IF they participated. Criminal behavior at such a level would not be so blatant as to take pictures and leave names on registries.

[This message has been edited by Rickady88GT (edited 07-02-2020).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2020 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That's from Snopes(.com)
Are These Images of Donald Trump and Ghislaine Maxwell Real?

I don't know what Trump said that was so funny, but put a bit of makeup on Epstein... and you've got the Joker.

Image of Trump and Epstein taken from a frame of the following video...

More footage and details in this July 2019 report...

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 07-02-2020).]

PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2020 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What kind of diabolical evil must Ol' Winnie be plotting?

Trump must be a gangster:

OMG! Does Snoop Dog know about this?

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2020 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It gets worse Willie..
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2020 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

It gets worse Willie..

OK, that's got to be photoshopped. I have never seen Pelosi smile.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2020 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19447 posts
Member since Mar 2009
I will never give up hope that justice will be done. At some point, and hopefully soon, the lines between Epstein, Comey, Rosatom, Burisma and others merge in one spectacular collision.

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2020 11:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I will never give up hope that justice will be done. At some point, and hopefully soon, the lines between Epstein, Comey, Rosatom, Burisma and others merge in one spectacular collision.

I am still waiting for Hilary to be served some justice. IF Bill is caught up in this crap, and charges stick, then I feel that would open the door to getting justice.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2020 12:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sure, that's hotel owner, Donald Trump and his future wife being photographed with two of the hotel's guests who turned out to be not very nice people. There are many pictures of Trump with his more wealthy or prominent guests. That's what rich people do. Is that a problem?

"It's not the photographs that are published. It's the scenes and moments that weren't ever captured on camera."
~ rinselberg (2020 CE)

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 07-03-2020).]

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2020 01:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"It's not the photographs that are published. It's the scenes and moments that weren't ever captured on camera."
~ rinselberg (2020 CE)

Don't worry, the fake news makes up plenty of fiction to entertain you about Trump.
But this thread is actually about somebody else, maybe it should stay on topic.
~ Rickady (2020 AD)
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2020 12:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Don't worry, the fake news makes up plenty of fiction to entertain you about Trump. But this thread is actually about somebody else, maybe it should stay on topic.
~ Rickady (2020 AD)

I am not saying that I believe or attach credibility to any idea that President Trump has ever been involved in any way with the trafficking or misuse of underage girls (or boys, for that matter) for sex-related crimes.

I am reacting to the photographs of Bill Clinton that were posted at the beginning of this topic.

It's like I am looking at the photographs of Bill Clinton here and saying "OK. I see that. But what does it mean? If someone can look at those photographs and make something of them that connects Bill Clinton with the Jeffrey Epstein underage sex crimes, what could they make of this other photograph ('my' photograph) where a younger version of Donald J. Trump was hosting Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell at Mar-a-Lago?"

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 07-03-2020).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2020 12:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I am not saying that I believe or attach credibility to any idea that President Trump has ever been involved in any way with the trafficking or misuse of underage girls (or boys, for that matter) for sex-related crimes.

I am reacting to the photographs of Bill Clinton that were posted at the beginning of this topic.

It's like I am looking at the photographs of Bill Clinton here and saying "OK. I see that. But what does it mean? If someone can look at those photographs and make something of them that connects Bill Clinton with the Jeffrey Epstein underage sex crimes, what could they make of this other photograph ('my' photograph) where a younger version of Donald J. Trump was hosting Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell at Mar-a-Lago?"

Have you never gone into a restaurant, bar or club and been greeted by or sat and had a drink with the owner or the band? Even this old retired truck driver has been there and done that many times. But I have never been photographed with, been to the residence of, or ridden in the car or airplane belonging to a convicted pedophile.
LitebulbwithaFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2020 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LitebulbwithaFieroSend a Private Message to LitebulbwithaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It is not just the picture alone. There is a back story to the photos.

The story of the pictures involving Trump is Trump greeting Epstein at his club.

The story behind Clinton photo is Epstein greeting Clinton on his plane.

Epstein is an accused sex trafficker/ underage sex ring leader. To be hosted by him can implicate involvement with the sex ring.

Trump is an accused ass. To be hosted by him implicates you are a kiss ass
PFF
System Bot
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2020 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

But I have never been photographed with, been to the residence of, or ridden in the car or airplane belonging to a convicted pedophile.

You don't know that....yet. just like Trump did not know that then. So if Trump would have known, would he still have taken that photo? I say he would not, just like I say Clinton would not either.
The dead man obviously had more in his life than criminal intent, and the rich and famous like birds flock together and entertain each other. This is what I think Clinton was doing, just hanging out with the rich and famous doing what they do, totally legal stuff. I think the dead man kept his skeletons in the closet and only opened that door to a VERY few people to see. There was no doubt more to do on that island than criminal behavior.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2020 02:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

New York state financial regulators slapped Deutsche Bank with a $150 million penalty for the bank's "significant compliance failures" in its dealings with late financier Jeffrey Epstein, the accused child sex trafficker.

Deutsche Bank failed to properly monitor Epstein's account activity, regulators said Tuesday, including processing hundreds of transactions totaling millions of dollars that should have prompted additional scrutiny.

The New York State Department of Financial Services said its penalty was the first enforcement action by a regulator against a financial institution for dealings with Epstein.

According to the department, the bank's failings included not scrutinizing payments to Epstein’s publicly alleged co-conspirators in sexually abusing young women; payments to Russian models; payments for women’s school tuition, hotel and rent expenses; direct payments to numerous women with Eastern European surnames (which were consistent with prior public allegations of wrongdoing); settlement payments totaling over $7 million, as well as dozens of payments to law firms totaling over $6 million for apparent legal expenses for Epstein and his co-conspirators.

There were also periodic suspicious cash withdrawals from Epstein's account that failed to prompt scrutiny — in total, more than $800,000 over approximately four years.

That was a generous copy and paste. About half of the entire report.

"Deutsche Bank hit with $150 million penalty for dealings with sex offender Jeffrey Epstein"
Dan Mangan for CNBC; July 7, 2020.
https://www.nbcnews.com/bus...der-jeffrey-n1233055

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 07-07-2020).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2020 02:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That was a generous copy and paste. About half of the entire report.

"Deutsche Bank hit with $150 million penalty for dealings with sex offender Jeffrey Epstein"
Dan Mangan for CNBC; July 7, 2020.
https://www.nbcnews.com/bus...der-jeffrey-n1233055

There were a lot of transactions between Maxwell and Epstein, huge sums of money, back and forth, over and over again. Before this is done, we are going to hear about more than just sex trafficking. We will hear names we haven't yet thought about.

This will indeed get interesting.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2020 12:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He was a dirt bag, but I am not holding my breath to see who gets caught up in this. The kind of money he had should have paid off some VERY powerful lawyers who hid or laundered the dirty laundry.
Zeb

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2020 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ZebSend a Private Message to ZebEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

.....The dead man may have done this stuff and felt such guilt and shame that he couldn't live with it. ....

I don't think for a second he had any "guilt and shame" for what he did.

He had guilt and shame for getting caught. Big difference. You could even say... YUGE.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2020 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, he was murdered. Some wanted him silenced, others just hated him for what he did. All his keepers had to do was turn their back for a little while and let nature take it's course.

It's a pretty safe bet that they kept watch on Maxwell from the moment they snagged Epstein. They let her roam for a year to see what they could learn and when they saw what they needed, they reeled her in. She probably knew it and was just happy that they were keeping her alive. Remember that there were a few "Ghislaine sightings" with very clear photographs and locations. These were most assuredly fishing expeditions.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 07-10-2020).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2021 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jury selection in Maxwell's trial will begin at the end of the week. This could shake up a lot of people as the story unfolds.
sourmash

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post11-09-2021 08:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yeah, he was murdered. Some wanted him silenced, others just hated him for what he did. All his keepers had to do was turn their back for a little while and let nature take it's course.

No. Not at all. He was deep state tool for a foreign nation and his part was as the contact person for those he was collecting dirt. They were just done with him and did the hit themselves. They did the same thing to Maxwell's father when they were deeply in his debt.

It's a pretty safe bet that they kept watch on Maxwell from the moment they snagged Epstein.

There is no "they" in the form of federal agencies coming for her. Key intelligence agencies know exactly what she's been doing with whatever people. Her activities are directed by deep state. Her bosses might be watching though. Was she part of a conspiracy against them and they want that info?

They let her roam for a year to see what they could learn and when they saw what they needed, they reeled her in. She probably knew it and was just happy that they were keeping her alive. Remember that there were a few "Ghislaine sightings" with very clear photographs and locations. These were most assuredly fishing expeditions.

She's always been totally synced in with her directors, who are the highest form of organized crime. They are the Deep State. The intrigue here is which deep state actors are feuding for control, and of lesser importance why they are feuding.

She and Epstein were responsible for schmoozing important people and getting them to commit illegal acts that are recorded and used against those people as a means to control them. Some of those targets knew they were recorded (Bill Clinton).

[This message has been edited by sourmash (edited 11-09-2021).]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2021 11:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What kind of diabolical evil must Ol' Winnie be plotting?

Trump must be a gangster:

OMG! Does Snoop Dog know about this?

Agreed the pics dont mean much. Ever been to a party and talked to someone you didnt know well?

That said, truth is truth and justice is always a good thing and I hope it happens.

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 11-09-2021).]

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-09-2021 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Maybe they're going after her because the Trump videos on Epstein Island were lost or disappeared, leaving her handlers without leverage against him?

Winston Churchill was an alcoholic and another pants crapper like Resident Brandon. He most certainly publically agreed (along with Ike) to give communist control of about 9 European countries before the war in Europe was over, sacrificing millions of people to the Allied Soviets who committed some of the worst atrocities of all time. The Allies rewrote history to claim they "saved Europe".

Ike, Stalin and Churchill snubbed DeGaul to make this agreement.

Look it up. Churchill and Stalin together fits perfectly with written history. Not so much the Hollywood version that willie is suggesting, but with actual written history that you can find anywhere you look. Yalta 1945.

PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2021 02:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sourmash:

Maybe they're going after her because the Trump videos on Epstein Island were lost or disappeared, leaving her handlers without leverage against him?

Winston Churchill was an alcoholic and another pants crapper like Resident Brandon. He most certainly publically agreed (along with Ike) to give communist control of about 9 European countries before the war in Europe was over, sacrificing millions of people to the Allied Soviets who committed some of the worst atrocities of all time. The Allies rewrote history to claim they "saved Europe".

Ike, Stalin and Churchill snubbed DeGaul to make this agreement.

Look it up. Churchill and Stalin together fits perfectly with written history. Not so much willie's version, but they do with actual written history that you can find anywhere you look. Yalta 1945.

You're a great one for reciting in an accusatory and indicting kind of way, about what various historical figures (like Churchill) did, or decided.

The alternatives? Were there any downsides to the alternative scenarios in your mind, such as a scenario that has the Western Allies not doing nearly as much as they did to accommodate the USSR and Stalin's wants and wishes, at that time?

You're coming across (I think) as a "Monday Morning Quarterback", and (I think) your hindsight is better than your vision.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-09-2021 04:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You're a great one for reciting in an accusatory and indicting kind of way, about what various historical figures (like Churchill) did, or decided.

Because Hollywood will write a positive history about this current fellow pants crapper as was down for the pants crapper, Churchill.

The alternatives? Were there any downsides to the alternative scenarios in your mind, such as a scenario that has the Western Allies not doing nearly as much as they did to accommodate the USSR and Stalin's wants and wishes, at that time?

How about not saving 9 European countries by placing them under brutal communist authoritarians and then the subsequent 10s of millions of murders as an alternative?

You're coming across (I think) as a "Monday Morning Quarterback", and (I think) your hindsight is better than your vision.

Hello?! The American populace had to be fooled and conned into going to war back in the day. I'm speaking from a perspective that they shared. You're trying to wag the dog like Hollywood does with this event.

Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2021 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2021 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

Suggestion: 1. Use this link. 2. It's an audio file that you can start using the Play Icon. The familiar right-facing arrow.
https://archive.org/details/ImusFrom2013

It's not very long. An Elvis impersonator, singing a cappella , on the now defunct Don Imus radio and TV show. The late Don Imus, if memory serves me.

But don't do it if you wouldn't like jocular and satirical references to the Papacy and the Pope. This was when it was Pope Benedict. So, back one Pope. Not Pope Francis.

Find this (after using the link) and select it to play the audio file. It's underneath the "sound wave thingie" and over on the left. Not to be Captain Obvious, or anything.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 11-22-2021).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2021 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Suggestion: 1. Use this link. 2. It's an audio file that you can start using the Play Icon. The familiar right-facing arrow.

It's not very long. An Elvis impersonator, singing a cappella , on the now defunct Don Imus radio and TV show. The late Don Imus, if memory serves me.

But don't do it if you wouldn't like jocular and satirical references to the Papacy and the Pope. This was when it was Pope Benedict. So, back one Pope. Not Pope Francis.

Find this (after using the link) and select it to play the audio file. It's underneath the "sound wave thingie" and over on the left. Not to be Captain Obvious, or anything.

113 words to say, "Click Here"

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 11-22-2021).]

randye

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2021 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

garrulous.

[ˈɡer(y)ələs]

ADJECTIVE

excessively talkative, especially on trivial matters.

synonyms: verbose · long-winded · babbling · blathering · prattling · jabbering

Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2021 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sorry but you have been listed as an untrusted source and I will pass on your link.
FYI its a joke made to get you thinking, not over thinking.

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2021 06:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Was that a good "Elvis" ..? Have you ever encountered a better "Elvis"..? Does anyone "dig" the satirical or even just the jocular attitude there, from "Elvis", about the Vatican, the Papacy and Pope Benedict? Does anyone share my aversion to using a question mark (?) immediately after a closing quotation mark (", or ') because I think that looks ugly (confusing, cluttered) and so I very often type this, for example:

How do you like this "Elvis"..?

I like that better, than this:

How do you like this "Elvis"?
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2021 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

rinselberg

16118 posts
Member since Mar 2010

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:
Sorry but you have been listed as an untrusted source and I will pass on your link. FYI its a joke made to get you thinking, not over thinking.

I just offered it for merriment. It's not related to the Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislane Maxwell cases.

When you say that I have been listed as an "untrusted source", do you mean that the link that I provided (to the sound file) causes warning messages for you when you tried to use it? "This is not a trusted Internet destination. It may be an online security risk if you override this warning message and go there." Or something like that?

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 11-22-2021).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock