Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Google search - interesting results (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Google search - interesting results by williegoat
Started on: 07-10-2019 09:02 PM
Replies: 60 (1064 views)
Last post by: rinselberg on 07-27-2019 01:26 PM
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2019 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I did a Google search for "Clinton Epstein" and the name "Trump" showed up ten times on the first page of results.
So, I searched "Trump Epstein" and "Clinton" did not show up even once.
I expect that any day now, they will come out with a witness who will tie Trump to the Lindbergh kidnapping.

------------------

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2019 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's been going on for several days now, at least at an "increased volume".

Obviously the propaganda is to link the President to Epstein's crimes.

Here they reached all the way back for some obviously very lame innuendo from 1992:

https://news.vice.com/en_us...-women-at-mar-a-lago
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post07-10-2019 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

We went down the rabbit hole yesterday during dinner. What a freaking joke trying to tie Clinton to any of his trips on the Lolita Express, or his NUMEROUS visits to Pedophile Island. Actual pictures and video exists out there. When we can find the simplest of things out easily, this is being hidden at an alarming pace.

Short memories?

Anyone for a dip?

rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2019 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I "heard" that the Pizzagate pizzeria regularly delivered pizza that was served on the Lolita Express aircraft... on 26 separate occasions.

I guess I saw it on a Social Media Platform.

CLICK FOR FULL SIZE
Enlarge image at your own peril.

He's probably already "on it."

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 07-10-2019).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2019 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

I "heard" that the Pizzagate pizzeria regularly delivered pizza that was served on the Lolita Express aircraft... on 26 separate occasions.

I guess I saw it on a Social Media Platform.

CLICK FOR FULL SIZE
Enlarge image at your own peril.

He's probably already "on it."

Anyone with an IQ above 27 knows that the Pizzagate thing was a farce, Alex Jones kind of crap. However, the Clinton/Epstein connection has been common knowledge for years.
The point of my post was that just as with Hillary's Russian collusion, the left somehow expects that they can convince us that this is also Trump's game. And Google is complicit.
What is truly disheartening is that some are buying it.
Fats

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2019 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

Anyone with an IQ above 27 knows that the Pizzagate thing was a farce, Alex Jones kind of crap. However, the Clinton/Epstein connection has been common knowledge for years.
The point of my post was that just as with Hillary's Russian collusion, the left somehow expects that they can convince us that this is also Trump's game. And Google is complicit.

We all know he's just trying to distract with made up crap... Typical Lefty move.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2019 12:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Providing entertainment is always my top level objective. The main course. Politics... distractions...deflections... that's just a side dish. A sprinkle of parsley. A "trifle" for dessert.

If I were going to say anything negative about President Trump on this Jeffrey Epstein thing, it would only be related to the appointment of Alexander Acosta as Secretary of Labor, and whatever Trump might (imminently) be saying or doing (or not doing) about that.

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2019 12:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Anyone with an IQ above 27 knows that the Pizzagate thing was a farce,

Well, that leaves Ronald out....

Little "l" leftists doing what they do best. Being useful idiots.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 07-11-2019).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2019 12:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If I were going to say anything negative about President Trump on this Jeffrey Epstein thing, it would only be related to the appointment of Alexander Acosta as Secretary of Labor, and whatever Trump might (imminently) be saying or doing (or not doing) about that.

Acosta has already explained that were it not for his plea deal, there would have been no conviction at all.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2019 12:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Providing entertainment is always my top level objective.

You do that by your mere existence, but your geriatric mental patient recordings are also kind of amusing in a sad sort of way.

"Fee-air-UH"...really?

https://archive.org/details/JustLikedIt

Dear God! You sound worse than you post Ronald!

bonaduce

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2019 09:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bonaduceSend a Private Message to bonaduceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am expecting epstein to die from "natural" causes within the year, just before he makes a plea for lienancy for naming people.

dan
PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-11-2019 09:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There is always truth when a leftie makes deflection. Every fracking time. Seriously folks, how often do you need to have the wool pulled over your eyes until you become "woke"?

Adjective: Woke. (woke)

A retarted made up word to suit the feelings of those without feelings.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-11-2019 09:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tony Kania

20794 posts
Member since Dec 2008
You fine folks do know that Farcebook implemented a policy where as it informs it's members that banned individuals and entities are considered terroristic and openly called for actions against those that are right leaning? Did so last week, and just yesterday reversed it's decision? Huh? No big deal.

Open those little peepers people.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2019 11:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Acosta has already explained that were it not for his plea deal, there would have been no conviction at all.

That's his version of it.

"Acosta’s Epstein Excuses Are Nonsensical and Self-Serving"
Three former prosecutors [with US DOJ experience] break down the labor secretary’s explanation of the cushy plea deal he cut [for Epstein.]
Mimi Rocah, Jennifer Rodgers and Berit Berger for the Daily Beast; July 11, 2019.
https://www.thedailybeast.c...cal-and-self-serving

"'Abhorrent’ and ‘Completely Wrong’: Former Florida Officials Push Back Against Acosta’s Account of Epstein Case"
Jerry Lambe for Law & Crime; July 11, 2019.
https://lawandcrime.com/hig...unt-of-epstein-case/

"Acosta’s Legal Explanation for Epstein’s Plea Deal Doesn’t Add Up"
[Former federal prosecutor] Barbara McQuade for New York Magazine; July 11, 2019.
http://nymag.com/intelligen...n-doesnt-add-up.html

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 07-11-2019).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2019 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"Acosta’s Epstein Excuses Are Nonsensical and Self-Serving"
Three former prosecutors [with US DOJ experience] break down the labor secretary’s explanation of the cushy plea deal he cut [for Epstein.]
Mimi Rocah, Jennifer Rodgers and Berit Berger for the Daily Beast; July 11, 2019.
https://www.thedailybeast.c...cal-and-self-serving

"'Abhorrent’ and ‘Completely Wrong’: Former Florida Officials Push Back Against Acosta’s Account of Epstein Case"
Jerry Lambe for Law & Crime; July 11, 2019.
https://lawandcrime.com/hig...unt-of-epstein-case/

"Acosta’s Legal Explanation for Epstein’s Plea Deal Doesn’t Add Up"
[Former federal prosecutor] Barbara McQuade for New York Magazine; July 11, 2019.
http://nymag.com/intelligen...n-doesnt-add-up.html

Wow, the fact that three such lofty journals question the integrity of anyone who works for the President does give me pause...
OK, I'm done pausing.

Yeah, I kind of figure that might be inferred from my use of the phrase "Acosta has already explained".
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2019 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19535 posts
Member since Mar 2009
Acosta's parents were Cuban refugees and Cuba is beholden to Russia, so this whole thing is just more Russian collusion, anyway. I think they've really got Trump this time.

I'll bet when Acosta was little, Trump wrapped him in tin foil and made him sleep in a cage. I'm sure I have seen pictures. Probably in a lofty journal somewhere.

Rumor has it that Trump has been in touch with Janet Reno.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 07-11-2019).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2019 02:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's ALL "on" Acosta... NOT.

He's not the only guy (or gal) that's linked to this Epstein case that performed their official responsibilities as if they had major brain damage.

But he's at Ground Zero of it.

I don't think anyone else screwed this up or handled it more inappropriately than Acosta, who was the top level federal prosecutor for the Southern District of Florida. He was the guy who had the desk where the "buck" should have "stopped."

I saw parts of his press conference.

I think he's "toast."

Just my opinion about that. About him already being "toast." But all of this message that came before the "toast"... not just my opinion. My confident opinion. Acosta could hang on as Secretary of Labor for who knows how much longer, but I am just about certain that he screwed up Big Time when he did not go to federal court with the 53-page indictment of Epstein that was already drafted in the Southern District of Florida.

I have confidence in my sources.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2019 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It's ALL "on" Acosta... NOT.

He's not the only guy (or gal) that's linked to this Epstein case that performed their official responsibilities as if they had major brain damage.

But he's at Ground Zero of it.

I don't think anyone else screwed this up or handled it more inappropriately than Acosta, who was the top level federal prosecutor for the Southern District of Florida. He was the guy who had the desk where the "buck" should have "stopped."

I saw parts of his press conference.

I think he's "toast."

Just my opinion about that. About him already being "toast." But all of this message that came before the "toast"... not just my opinion. My confident opinion. Acosta could hang on as Secretary of Labor for who knows how much longer, but I am just about certain that he screwed up Big Time when he did not go to federal court with the 53-page indictment of Epstein that was already drafted in the Southern District of Florida.

This explains why the decision went unchallenged for over a decade.
Kind of like Kavanaugh's escapades?
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2019 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have reliable sources that tell me Melania is a planted Russian spy. They had her fixed to marry Trump knowing that 20 years later, they would set him up to be elected President so they would have an inside hot line to the White House. She has microchip recorders and transmitters implanted in her body.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2019 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2019 09:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This explains why the decision went unchallenged for over a decade[?] Kind of like Kavanaugh's escapades?

Good evening sir. May I suggest starting with this report from Slate(.com)..? It's one of our specials tonight. It's "longish." Not grotesquely long. Not "War and Peace" length, as that idiom goes. The length gives it substance. I think you will find it very "approachable" from start to finish, and speaking of "finish", our taster tells us that it finishes smoothly, with a pleasant and yet subtle peppermint accent that lingers in your mind.

I present "How Alex Acosta Got Away With It."

The only way the labor secretary could give Jeffrey Epstein that 2008 plea deal is by ignoring victims.
Dahlia Lithwick for Slate; July 11, 2019.
https://slate.com/news-and-...ignored-victims.html

I would appreciate it if you would keep this under your cap--if you know what I mean--but I've become known around here as the "human page link."

If there's anything else that would add to your evening, please let me know.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 07-11-2019).]

PFF
System Bot
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2019 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I've become known around here as the "human page link".

NO, Actually;

You're also batsh*t insane and you desperately need professional mental health help, but everyone knows that......except you.

Yes there is. Go check yourself in for some serious inpatient mental health HELP.

You must be such an embarrassment to Alfred.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2019 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Good evening sir.

There is nothing new (at least to me) in the Slate article. If it were that simple, we would have heard protests from Epstein's victims years ago. I have a theory that I am not prepared to discuss here. Only time will tell.

Remember that plea deals can be made for many different reasons. Sometimes they protect witnesses, sometimes they secure a conviction which might have otherwise been unattainable and sometimes they are strategic. As with almost any criminal proceedings, there is much that we will never be told.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2019 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

As with almost any criminal proceedings, there is much that we will never be told.

Except by the little known "Titan of Leftist Journalism Propaganda", Dhalia Lithwick...??!! WHO??

"She was a regular guest on The Al Franken Show"...... That right there should be the "nuff said" point, but:

"In 2009, Lithwick wrote an article for Slate titled "I Need a Hero: Seeking a bomb-throwing, passionate, visionary, liberal Scalia for a seat on the Supreme Court." In the article, she called for President Obama to nominate a person who was "some cross between Rachel Maddow and Emma Goldman."

Oh yeah, there's some high level intellectual stuff for ya.... her "Hero" is a cross between a TV talking head leftist and a notorious anarchist / Communist and many times convicted felon that was deported back to Russia

Sources like Loopy Lithwick, who drooling insane Ronald trusts.....but, as they say: "birds of a feather...."

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2019 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It seems that some have already forgotten (or are comfortably ignoring) the fact that the Clintons figure prominently in the Epstein "matter", just as they have in almost every major new story to shake this nation for decades.

Christine Pelosi has injected herself into the fracas a couple of times already. She is not any brighter than her mother.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 07-11-2019).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2019 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It seems that some have already forgotten (or are comfortably ignoring) the fact that the Clintons figure prominently in the Epstein "matter", just as they have in almost every major new story to shake this nation for decades.

We are all supposed to be distracted, forget, ignore and lose sight of the TRUTH in the howling storm of leftist propaganda.

The storm is only going to intensify as more TRUTH comes out about the Russia collusion farce, the attempted coup that accompanied that and a few other things like Epstein that have very real potential to effectively end both the left and Democrats hopes at any political power for decades to come.

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2019 04:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"'Completely wrong': Former prosecutor says Alex Acosta is lying about Epstein plea deal"

Acosta blamed Florida prosecutors for Epstein's deal. Former Palm Beach state attorney says he wasn't involved
Igor Derysh for Salon; July 11, 2019.
https://www.salon.com/2019/...t-epstein-plea-deal/

Just a few paragraphs there, in Salon(.com). Tex in Salon(.com)t that is highlighted in red links to other, more detailed reports; such as:

"The Jeffrey Epstein Case Was Cold, Until a Miami Herald Reporter Got Accusers to Talk"
Tiffany Hsu for the New York Times; July 9, 2019.
https://www.nytimes.com/201...-herald-epstein.html

"How a future Trump Cabinet member gave a serial sex abuser the deal of a lifetime"
Julie K Brown for the Miami Herald; November 28, 2018.
https://www.miamiherald.com...rticle220097825.html

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 07-12-2019).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2019 04:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It seems that the left is working very hard to discredit the one guy who just might know more about the Epstein case than anyone other than Epstein or Clinton.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2019 04:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Acosta needs to step down"

Acosta should step down from his Cabinet position for dereliction of duty in his prior role--and because he has the spine of a mollusk.
Op Ed column from the Washington Post's Kathleen Parker in GoErie(.com); July 12, 2019.
https://www.goerie.com/opin...down-kathleen-parker

It's time to list some of the names of the various media content creators that have contributed to my series of remarks in this thread. With the help of a never-to-be-forgotten Broadway show tune:

Igor Derysh, Kathleen Parker
Dahlia Lithwick, and old Julie Brown.

Oh that line forms on the right, babe
Now that Jeffrey's back in town

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 07-12-2019).]

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2019 08:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
🦇💩🤪
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2019 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Acosta has resigned.
(in before rinselberg)

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 07-12-2019).]

PFF
System Bot
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2019 03:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It seems that the left is working very hard to discredit the one guy who just might know more about the Epstein case than anyone other than Epstein or Clinton.

I shouldn't have to say it again, but....

The truth always eventually comes out and it is NEVER what the leftist media originally told you.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2019 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Igor Derysh, Kathleen Parker
Dahlia Lithwick, and old Julie Brown.

Oh that line forms on the right, babe
Now that Jeffrey's back in town

Years ago, I was watching this video with a friend who was an accomplished drummer (now passed). He could not get over the fact that Darin was snapping his fingers on one and three.

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2019 11:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think there are a number of other shoes that could be dropping in connection with the Alexander Acosta and Jeffrey Epstein saga. I have questions.

According to a segment that I just viewed on the Rachel Maddow show that was broadcast earlier this week, even before Acosta announced his resignation, part of what Acosta released at his press conference was a document with parts of an official letter, on DOJ letterhead, from the lead U.S. attorney on the Epstein case in the Southern District of Florida or SDFL. That attorney was reporting directly to Alexander Acosta. This is from December, 2007.

The letter was addressed to the defense lawyer that was heading up Epstein's legal defense and Epstein's negotiations with the Southern District of Florida, and there were two sentences of that letter that I think are remarkable:

The first was that SDFL--Acosta's office--had notified three underage victims about the now famously concealed federal non-prosecution agreement with Epstein, but had stopped that process, and did not notify any of the other 27 known underage victims because Epstein's lawyer asked SDFL to stop this victim notifications process. This is what eventually led a federal judge to declare that the Acosta-brokered non-prosecution agreement was in violation of federal law.

The second was an assertion by the federal prosecutor that neither Epstein or his lawyers had any honest intentions of honoring the conditions imposed upon them by the non-prosecution agreeement or NPA, and had already violated (some of) those conditions.

I am not read in on what exactly those conditions were about, but it is a startling assertion, and raises the obvious question, that if the NPA was, almost immediately after its signing, already not being honored by Epstein and his lawyers, and if SDFL had concluded that there was no honest intention of fully honoring the NPA on the part of Epstein and his lawyers, why didn't the SDFL declare the NPA null and void and either roll out the 53-page federal indictment that had been drafted against Epstein, or keep the case open and continue to investigate and work towards building an even more "bulletproof" courtroom case against Epstein?

I think that investigation could have been continued and interwoven with efforts to prevent any new and additional underage victims from falling prey to Epstein. I would want to at least submit this idea about it (on my part) as a question. Was that a reasonable option for SDFL?

It's known that Alexander Acosta had prior friendly association with Jay Lefkowitz, who was part of Epstein's legal defense team and is the defense lawyer that I have been referencing here. The questions that spring from that observation are fairly obvious.

How did Epstein acquire his wealth? The narrative that he was a "genius" investor and honest but shrewd investment funds manager with wealthy clients seems to be somewhat suspect. How would that hold up under further investigations that (I hope) are going to continue?

And where was Bill Clinton in all of this, and how much did he actually know about it?

Seems like there's some nice investigative work in the offing here for AG Bill (William) Barr.

"Questions are the answers."

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 07-13-2019).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2019 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This could be the beginning of the big "drain the swamp" purge, and the reason so many have been so afraid of Trump.

It is also possible that the people who told Acosta to back off, the same ones who pulled Comey's strings could still shut this whole thing down. We will (hopefully) see.....

As I said above, I have a theory. But I might just be a crazy old retired truck driver.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 07-13-2019).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2019 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

williegoat

19535 posts
Member since Mar 2009

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 07-13-2019).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2019 04:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-14-2019 11:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You fine folks are going to see more glee from me in the upcoming months. Got to admit it here, it feels damn good to know which side one is on. No flim flam here.

Feet planted, and firmly rooted in truths.
Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2019 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like how rinselberg immediately trolls the post with a deflection.

Clinton flew 26 times on Epstein's plane that we know about. I would love to talk to his Secret Service detail.
MadMark

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2019 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadMarkSend a Private Message to MadMarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In between this investigation and the whole Russian Collusion counter investigation now by the AG, it could really get interesting in Washington. It would sure be nice to see the perpetrators of this hoax put in prison. There is no way that there was not illegal, unconstitutional and even treasonous things that have happened. All with the promotion of the Democrats the main stream media. Surveilling US citizens without proper reasoning is a violation of their constitutional rights. Colluding with British and Russians to come up with this Dossier is also a crime. Lying to congress, revealing secrets to their friends in the media all are crimes.

To me it looks like the timing is going to be just about perfect. All of this seems like it will come to head within a year of the next Presidential Election. And what a hoot the Democrats are right now. 23 candidates and all of them want to give everything away to the illegals and even to eliminate ICE and all laws that control the border. Tie that in with all of them trying to outdo the others with their adherence to Socialism. It just makes me wonder what the heck they are thinking. Do they really think that Socialism is going to work here in the US? When it has not worked anywhere else and ends up with an Authoritarian regime and all of us plebes equal, but poor beyond belief. Want recent examples just look at Venezuela, or Cuba. How many times do you want to see a government kill off its own people? Look to the 20th Century to see what Socialism/Communism/Nazism toll of human life is. Over 100 million dead by the hands of their own government.

[This message has been edited by MadMark (edited 07-14-2019).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock