Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  Bundy ranch visitors, punished... (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Bundy ranch visitors, punished... by dennis_6
Started on: 01-01-2018 02:05 PM
Replies: 45 (692 views)
Last post by: dennis_6 on 01-17-2018 11:16 AM
dennis_6

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 115
Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2018 02:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
At some point, we have to face the fact that while Cliven Bundy was a ahole, the federal government is the guilty party.
-------------------------
Patriots Punished for Going to Bundy Ranch
by Shari Dovale

Jon Ritzheimer and Ryan Payne are friends from way back. They recently met up after months of not seeing each other, and had a great time. With their ladies along side, they enjoyed everything from lunch to Go-Carts.

Then they went to the Bundy Ranch.

Now they are being punished by the Oregon Courts for not knowing they were not allowed to visit with this American family. Judge Anna Brown has decided, after the fact, that these men were not going to get away with supporting the Bundy family.

Both Ritzheimer and Payne are considered co-defendants on the Malheur Protest Trial in Oregon. They each decided to accept plea agreements in that case and are scheduled to begin their sentences soon.

Jon Ritzheimer with Carol Bundy
Jon Ritzheimer accepted a plea agreement in the Malheur Protest trial and was scheduled to begin his incarceration in several weeks. Instead, he will be headed to prison early, on January 12th.

Ryan Payne is currently a defendant alongside Cliven Bundy and his two sons, Ammon and Ryan, in the Bunkerville Standoff trial in Las Vegas. Judge Gloria Navarro recently declared a mistrial in that case and further rulings are expected in the coming days.

Meanwhile, due to the gross misconduct of the prosecutors office, the defendants in Las Vegas have been released under pretrial conditions, with the exception of Cliven Bundy. Payne received additional conditions from Judge Anna Brown in Oregon due to his status in her court. Brown has now ordered him to be placed under house arrest.

Photos from their outing were published on Facebook. This was all it took for Judge Anna Brown to get worked up and call in her proverbial marker.

It was first said that they were not supposed to see each other, as co defendants. However, that was proven to be untrue by the document shown here. The ban for defendants to speak to each other was LIFTED!

It was actually all about them going to the Bundy Ranch. The government does not want anyone supporting Cliven Bundy, or anyone that takes a stand for citizens rights.

These are not the first stories being told about retaliation for supporting citizen rights. The Federal government has cracked down on Liberty-loving patriots around the country just because they can!

If you are an active militia member, if you are vocal about states rights, if you profess your support of the Constitution or call yourselves Patriots, then you are probably being looked at and may be targeted.
Greg Whalen is a disabled combat veteran who spends his days helping other vets and advocating for the US Constitution.

Whalen attended the Million Vet March on Washington DC during the 2013 government shutdown and was photographed removing barricades. Additionally, he went to Bunkerville when he heard about the standoff and removed the “First Amendment Area” sign.

In front of the Las Vegas Federal Courthouse. (Facebook)
Both of these events were listed on paperwork he saw when he was stopped from entering Nellis AFB last spring. He was roughed up, stripped searched, called a domestic terrorist and told not to come back to the base. He has yet to regain his base privileges.

Another vet named John was stripped of his VA benefits after being in Bunkerville, with the VA claiming he refused a mental health evaluation. With these documents in hand, he could not find anyone at the Veterans Administration who knew anything about it, yet he still does not have his disability benefits.

There are numerous stories of patriots being placed on the “No Fly” list, or at least held for several hours before being allowed to travel.

This is government terrorism against it’s citizens! They are punishing people for supporting anyone that stands up for their God-given, Constitutionally-protected rights. If you don’t fall in line with the mandated rhetoric, then the NDAA will become your worst enemy.

Dear Americans: This Law Makes It Possible To Arrest And Jail You Indefinitely Anytime

Under Section 1021, however, anyone who has committed a “belligerent act,” can be detained indefinitely, without charges or trial, as a “suspected terrorist.” This is a direct violation of the U.S. Constitution and our Bill or Rights. In The Federalist No. 84, Alexander Hamilton stressed the importance of the writ of habeas corpus to protect against “the favorite and most formidable instruments of tyranny.”

What can we do to stop the NDAA?

We fight back. We the People push back against the Federal government’s encroachment on our rights and liberties. Contact People Against the NDAA (PANDA) who have already begun the fight and have resources to share with you.

We must stand strong and fight for our basic liberties! If we don’t do it, then who will?
https://redoubtnews.com/201...unished-bundy-ranch/

[This message has been edited by dennis_6 (edited 01-01-2018).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
ls3mach

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 226
Rate this member

Report this Post01-01-2018 02:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ls3machSend a Private Message to ls3machEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Huh...I was just reading about and watched the clip of LaVon being shot around this event. I get it maybe he wasn't in compliance with whatever, but it seems to me like a murder.
TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2018 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by TheDigitalAlchemist (edited 01-04-2018).]

Rickady88GT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2018 03:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Seems like that article is a bit bias.
It's use of the term "patriot" does not automatically make them victims or true patriots. Obviously the Courts see them differently.
I will side with the Courts on this till otherwise provided acual evidence that says otherwise. An extreme bias opinion article with substance void and cherry picked "facts" article is not enough. I have a strong suspension that both sides of this issue are not equally expressed. As a functional society, we MUST consider facts from both sides of an argument in order to form an informed opinion. And even more importantly for a Jury to make a judgment in Court.
Tabloid style propaganda invoking or inciting people to rise for a cause only hurts the cause itself.

dennis_6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2018 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:

Seems like that article is a bit bias.
It's use of the term "patriot" does not automatically make them victims or true patriots. Obviously the Courts see them differently.
I will side with the Courts on this till otherwise provided acual evidence that says otherwise. An extreme bias opinion article with substance void and cherry picked "facts" article is not enough. I have a strong suspension that both sides of this issue are not equally expressed. As a functional society, we MUST consider facts from both sides of an argument in order to form an informed opinion. And even more importantly for a Jury to make a judgment in Court.
Tabloid style propaganda invoking or inciting people to rise for a cause only hurts the cause itself.

Judges have been calling mistrials over the feds behavior, I don't know what evidence you will accept.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2018 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dennis_6:

Judges have been calling mistrials over the feds behavior, I don't know what evidence you will accept.

Ok, first off Bundy could have ended all this drama and at least 1 death (yes I am saying the Bundy "ranchers" have blood on their hands) if they accually were Patriots and fulfilled their obligation to pay rent. You know....like the rest of America. BUT.....no they would not. They took advantage of the grace of the American system and went 20+ years without paying rent. Then a bunch of suckeres stirred up by rhetoric and propaganda came and made matters worse by AGAIN braking from Patriotic form, and illegally occupying a different "public property" free of rent. The latter culminated in a suicide by cop.
What did I miss?
dennis_6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2018 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ok, first off Bundy could have ended all this drama and at least 1 death (yes I am saying the Bundy "ranchers" have blood on their hands) if they accually were Patriots and fulfilled their obligation to pay rent. You know....like the rest of America. BUT.....no they would not. They took advantage of the grace of the American system and went 20+ years without paying rent. Then a bunch of suckeres stirred up by rhetoric and propaganda came and made matters worse by AGAIN braking from Patriotic form, and illegally occupying a different "public property" free of rent. The latter culminated in a suicide by cop.
What did I miss?

That is one way to look at it.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2018 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That is one way to look at it.

Well, yes you can say that, but the reality of the situation is that is EXACTLY how the Government sees it. And I agree this time with the Government. I do not always agree with what the Government does, but I do think that no one has the right to just let a bunch of cattle loose on BLM land for profit and then pay nothing back to the American public. When the Government said pay up or get off the land, they should have just collected the cattle and left. BUT no, the gravy train had long Trac routes and they cashed in then cried foul when the bill came due. NOT Patriotic at all. To call ANY of these fools patriots is blasphemy.

[This message has been edited by Rickady88GT (edited 01-02-2018).]

dennis_6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2018 05:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well, yes you can say that, but the reality of the situation is that is EXACTLY how the Government sees it. And I agree this time with the Government. I do not always agree with what the Government does, but I do think that no one has the right to just let a bunch of cattle loose on BLM land for profit and then pay nothing back to the American public. When the Government said pay up or get off the land, they should have just collected the cattle and left. BUT no, the gravy train had long Trac routes and they cashed in then cried foul when the bill came due. NOT Patriotic at all. To call ANY of these fools patriots is blasphemy.

This another way of seeing it.
Right now there are more questions than answers over last week’s deadly officer-involved shooting that appears to have been precipitated by a fake SWATting call to police. According to news accounts released so far, aside from having the misfortune of living at the address the caller gave police, the unarmed victim had nothing to do with an argument an online gamer had with another after which he made a fake call to police. The cowardly piece of …work… pretended to be a killer who had shot his father, was holding his mother and brother hostage, and was threatening to set the house on fire.

Lost in all this is a fundamental presumption of innocence until proven guilty. No doubt about it, responding officers were primed to expect the worst. But that does not give them license to ignore the reasons they are employed by the public in the first place. And there are contradictions that need to be resolved.

“Due to the actions of a prankster, we have an innocent victim,” Wichita Deputy Police Chief Troy Livingston asserted. But what he said next was calculated to “justify” the decision to shoot an unarmed man he just said was innocent.

“Livingston said officers gave [victim Andrew] Finch several verbal commands to put his hands up. But, Livingston said Finch lowered his hands toward his ‘waist area’ multiple times, eventually leading an officer to fire a shot for fear that Finch had reached for a weapon.”

Did Finch? Do we automatically believe that, just as the fake 911 call was apparently automatically believed? Even though the caller clearly told the dispatcher his house was “one story” and the house at the address clearly has two stories and an attic window? That gave no one on site a clue that all might not be as “reported”?

Should we automatically believe claims by authorities that suspect movements warrant a lethal response?

Have we seen instances where bodycam recordings leave reasonable people room to dispute the report of hands going to waistbands? Does the name LaVoy Finicum ring a bell?

And have we seen other recordings where a “suspect,” scared out of his wits, was repeatedly screamed at and given contradictory “Simon Says” commands that the soberest among us would have trouble surviving?

Speaking of bodycams, the video released makes it pretty much impossible to tell what happened or if the citizen answering his door was merely too overwhelmed with confusion and fear to understand that he was an instant target for escalation to deadly force. And the department’s case is not helped by its historical resistance to providing such footage for media review – a newspaper has had to sue them over noncompliance with the Kansas Open Records Act.

Author Michael Z. Williamson pulls no punches when he writes “No One Cares If You Go Home Safe at The End of Your Shift.” Read more than the headline – he’s not saying that just to be a smart @$$. He’s walked the walk and has more than a point when he says:

“I … did walk into the Middle East and prepare to take fire while keeping expensive equipment functioning so our shooters could keep shooting. There’s not a single set of orders I got that said my primary job was to ‘Come home safe.’ They said it was to ‘support the mission’ or ‘complete the objective.’ Coming home safe was the ideal outcome, but entirely secondary to ‘supporting’ or ‘completing.’”

Ostensibly people sign up to be peace officers to serve and protect, and swear an oath to the Constitution obliging them to protect the Bill of Rights as much as anything else. The rest of us want to make it home at the end of their shift, too.

And it’s not like this is the first time “SWATting” has come up. I’ve heard of it many times over the years, haven’t you?

Remember the poor guy who got killed because a fraudulent “ex-Marine” saw him handling a pellet gun being sold at WalMart and called it in? Or the Orwellian-named Coalition to Stop Gun Violence putting this bit of SWATting set-up out there for the public to summon the shock troops?

Talk about an Opposite Day “progressive” way of guaranteeing more so-called “gun violence”…

And let’s not forget the SWATting potential of those ubiquitous snitch programs, some that even promise rewards for anonymous tips.

The suspect calling himself SWAuTistic reportedly bragged ““Bomb threats are more fun and cooler than swats in my opinion and I should have just stuck to that. But I began making $ doing some swat requests.”

Police have arrested the “alleged” twisted, malevolent and cowardly serial criminal (hardly a mere “prankster”) who set things in motion, and let’s hope that a full due process trial results in severe punishment to the full extent of the law if he’s proven guilty. Over a $1.50 “Call of Duty” bet … and the probable psychopath has shown absolutely no remorse or sense of responsibility.

But that won’t bring back the killed man or relieve his mother’s agony. Nor will it prevent further outrageous future tragedies from being inflicted on other Americans.

So what can be done? Raise police awareness? More training? What about when hesitation proves a fatal mistake?

What’s certain is the worst thing the police could now would be anything that impedes transparency and full accountability. The primary goal, before coming up with any remedial plans, must be to determine the unvarnished truth about what happened and who did what.

For starters, we know the name of the victim and the name of the suspect arrested for making the call. But all too typically, the department appears to be in CYA/limited information-sharing mode. What compelling reasons, aside from liability damage control, are there for withholding the names of all public employees involved, including the shooter (they wouldn’t withhold the name of a “civilian”), and releasing all bodycam recordings, some of which have still, inexplicably been kept under wraps?

—–

If you believe in the mission of Oath Keepers, to defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic, please make a donation to support our work. You can donate HERE.

—–

David Codrea’s opinions are his own. See “Who speaks for Oath Keepers?”
https://www.oathkeepers.org...lieving-accusations/

[This message has been edited by dennis_6 (edited 01-03-2018).]

Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2018 09:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What did I miss?

You would make a good subject of the King.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2018 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hudini:

You would make a good subject of the King.

Most of my superiors think I am to independent. I tend to speak common sense were others lack it.
So, I guess that depends on the "King". As long as the KING is open to debate we are fine. If the King is my way or the highway, then....not so much.
I also tend to look at both sides of an issue, does your King?
PFF
System Bot
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post01-03-2018 10:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I find all that have posted before me to be rather honorable by nature. Neighbors even.

Just an observation. Carry on...
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-03-2018 10:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tony Kania

20794 posts
Member since Dec 2008
Double post

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 01-03-2018).]

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2018 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

I find all that have posted before me to be rather honorable by nature. Neighbors even.

Just an observation. Carry on...

How about for a co-worker?
dennis_6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2018 11:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Most of my superiors think I am to independent. I tend to speak common sense were others lack it.
So, I guess that depends on the "King". As long as the KING is open to debate we are fine. If the King is my way or the highway, then....not so much.
I also tend to look at both sides of an issue, does your King?

Common sense dictates that bundy is a jerk, but the feds are not being professional either. As for LaVoy, put yourself in his panicked shoes, when the bullets started flying. At the first stop, at the 2nd stop after he was ran off the road and his vehicle that contained a minor, was unloaded on. After he ran and seen them closing in...
What would a reasonable human being have done? Did he actually go for the gun? Did he believe they were not going to stop till someone bled?

[This message has been edited by dennis_6 (edited 01-03-2018).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-03-2018 11:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

How about for a co-worker?

I do not understand your question?
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2018 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I do not understand your question?

Just joking about your comment. Would we be ok as co-workers, but horrible neighbors?
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2018 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rickady88GT

10648 posts
Member since Dec 2002

Common sense dictates that bundy is a jerk,

I don't know about him being a jerk, but he is derelict in paying on his obligations.
He is guilty of causing all of the mess.

but the feds are not being professional either.

Professionalism is subject to semantics and perspective.
If they had accually been unprofessional, more disciplinary proceedings would have been conducted resulting in a range of disciplinary actions including termination of employment. Common courtroom strategy is not a sign of unprofessionalism.

As for LaVoy, put yourself in his panicked shoes,

Ok, I would have followed orders and exited the illegally occupied building. Quite simple really.
Even more simple, I would not have been fooled into standing up for a derelict "Rancher".

when the bullets started flying. At the first stop, at the 2nd stop

Well common sense again here dictates that following orders rather that challenging authority would have had a different end result.

after he was ran off the road

He was not run off the road, he drove his vehicle and his family into a snow bank on his own. He endangered them all, including a minor.
And I could add, that they had no part to play in any negotiations that he may have been heading to, SO we're they human shields? I also have questions.

his vehicle that contained a minor, was unloaded on.

Again, perspective. The vehicle was hit, but not to kill passengers. A testament to this observation is the lack of injuries to the occupants. Your proof that they were targets........anti-government paranoia, maybe? Either way I don't think you or I can read minds, so all we can do is sift the evidence for answers. Unfortunately, human nature dictates that we already have an opinion and we look for answers that fill our needs. Neutrality in cases like this should ALWAYS be our goal, NOT finding the answers that we see fitting into our World view.

After he ran and seen them closing in...
What would a reasonable human being have done?

Follow orders,

Did he actually go for the gun?

Yes,...and no. He wanted to get shot, so he reach at least twice trying to cause the suicide by cop that he desired. Most likely to spark an anti-government uprising that lunatics dream about.

Did he believe they were not going to stop till someone bled?

That is EXACTLY what he wanted and appeared to be willing to kill cause the death or dismemberment of his own family to achieve his goals.
I don't see much difference between him and David Koresh, they both put family and friends in harms way for their own selfish glorification. They planned their own death using Government agencies because they had hate towards them and hopes of sympathy from among the populace.

[This message has been edited by Rickady88GT (edited 01-03-2018).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-03-2018 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Just joking about your comment. Would we be ok as co-workers, but horrible neighbors?

Ha! I knew that I was the one being obtuse.

As to your question: I would think that you would be a great neighbor. Many reasons. Without going into detail, I remember a lot of your posts. From build threads, to generalities. Heck, we even disagree on a few things. But I find you to be a person of high morals. This lends me to believe that you would also be a great co-worker.

Not trying to stroke you here. I just do not wish to change you. In fact, most here need no changing at all. Most here are willing to follow the basic rules without the need for a whip at our backs. Others, well they dodge the whip that they created. That in turn strikes the innocent, hard earned folk. You and I.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2018 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ha! I knew that I was the one being obtuse.

As to your question: I would think that you would be a great neighbor. Many reasons. Without going into detail, I remember a lot of your posts. From build threads, to generalities. Heck, we even disagree on a few things. But I find you to be a person of high morals. This lends me to believe that you would also be a great co-worker.

Not trying to stroke you here. I just do not wish to change you. In fact, most here need no changing at all. Most here are willing to follow the basic rules without the need for a whip at our backs. Others, well they dodge the whip that they created. That in turn strikes the innocent, hard earned folk. You and I.

Thanks, many of the people on this forum would be great neighbors and co-workers. But the emotionless and anonymous nature of text can brake down reasonable conversation.
dennis_6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2018 01:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That is EXACTLY what he wanted and appeared to be willing to kill cause the death or dismemberment of his own family to achieve his goals.
I don't see much difference between him and David Koresh, they both put family and friends in harms way for their own selfish glorification. They planned their own death using Government agencies because they had hate towards them and hopes of sympathy from among the populace.

Just going to agree to disagree, I don't want a uprising, I do want the government to honor the original intent.
Cliven Bundy is a jerk. He was correct in BLM was burning ranchers off their property and that BLM can not indefinetly hold land.

He was wrong for occupying federal property. He put a lot of people in harms way.
The federal government has lost case after case, and at least one mistrial for suppression of evidence.
Not to mention twro HRT members indicted fpr lying.

Lavoy was enroute to see a LEO, he was ambushed, the road block caused him to run into the snow bank.
Firing into a car, without intending to harm is ludicrous, the truck had real bullet holes in it, not just less than lethal.
PFF
System Bot
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2018 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Just going to agree to disagree, I don't want a uprising, I do want the government to honor the original intent.
Cliven Bundy is a jerk. He was correct in BLM was burning ranchers off their property and that BLM can not indefinetly hold land.

He was wrong for occupying federal property. He put a lot of people in harms way.
The federal government has lost case after case, and at least one mistrial for suppression of evidence.
Not to mention twro HRT members indicted fpr lying.

Lavoy was enroute to see a LEO, he was ambushed, the road block caused him to run into the snow bank.
Firing into a car, without intending to harm is ludicrous, the truck had real bullet holes in it, not just less than lethal.

Bundy was not correct about staying on property that was not his. He was evicted and derelict in paying what he owed. The Government did not burn him out, he should have been gone LONG before any Government action. He caused all this drama, he could have prevented all of it

[This message has been edited by Rickady88GT (edited 01-03-2018).]

dennis_6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2018 02:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Bundy was not correct about staying on property that was not his. He was evicted and derelict in paying what he owed. The Government did not burn him out, he should have been gone LONG before any Government action. He caused all this drama, he could have prevented all of it

Never said bundy was burned out, just that BLM has burned ranchers off their property. Especially during Obama years.

Bundy is responsible for his actions and the feds theirs. Ruby ridge was caused by a man not paying taxes. A woman holding a baby was shot in the head "accidently", by a sharpshooter with a scoped rifle.
Nothing excuses or justifies that.

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2018 03:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Never said bundy was burned out, just that BLM has burned ranchers off their property. Especially during Obama years.

Bundy is responsible for his actions and the feds theirs. Ruby ridge was caused by a man not paying taxes. A woman holding a baby was shot in the head "accidently", by a sharpshooter with a scoped rifle.
Nothing excuses or justifies that.

It would be great if we count sit down over lunch and discuss this. So many details to cover.
dennis_6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2018 06:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It would be great if we count sit down over lunch and discuss this. So many details to cover.

Honestly, I would enjoy that. I do believe you are a stand up guy. I doubt very much, anything would be accomplished other than agreeing to disagree, though.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2018 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Honestly, I would enjoy that. I do believe you are a stand up guy. I doubt very much, anything would be accomplished other than agreeing to disagree, though.

I consider myself a realist, I understand that we should not force our opinions on others, that is what much of our ridiculous laws intended to do. Like gun control......
But on a more personal level, I am glad that not everyone thinks like me. I like some input from others, they have answers that I could not figure out on my own.

I have sat down with rinselberg for dinner. Nice guy and not at all confrontational. We had good conversations. And if our differences did come up, I am sure we would have been civil about them. But we spent our short time just talking about positive topics.
dennis_6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2018 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I consider myself a realist, I understand that we should not force our opinions on others, that is what much of our ridiculous laws intended to do. Like gun control......
But on a more personal level, I am glad that not everyone thinks like me. I like some input from others, they have answers that I could not figure out on my own.

I have sat down with rinselberg for dinner. Nice guy and not at all confrontational. We had good conversations. And if our differences did come up, I am sure we would have been civil about them. But we spent our short time just talking about positive topics.

Agree entirely, and I am pleased to hear rinselberg has a civil side.
dennis_6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2018 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Amazing what a difference a Patriot in the Presidency makes.......

Charges against rancher Cliven Bundy, three others are dismissed

A federal judge dismissed all charges against rancher Cliven Bundy, his two sons and another man on Monday.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2...s-are-dismissed.html

[This message has been edited by dennis_6 (edited 01-08-2018).]

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2018 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Amazing what a difference a Patriot in the Presidency makes.......

Charges against rancher Cliven Bundy, three others are dismissed

A federal judge dismissed all charges against rancher Cliven Bundy, his two sons and another man on Monday.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2...s-are-dismissed.html

I do not support the Bundy ranchers in the least, BUT just because this action pissed off liberals makes it ok with me.
BTW, this does not make Trump a Patriot, any more than obama being called a Patriot for dismissing voter intimidating gang members at poling stations or occupy "Wall Street" thugs, or lives matter thugs and gang members. It is a political move and calculated to work to his advantage. That is just what politicians do.
I just love to see the liberal establishment upset and displaying their hypocrisy.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2018 05:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Agree entirely, and I am pleased to hear rinselberg has a civil side.

It's hard to imagine rinselberg as anything less than civil. I see him as a chess player, albeit with a very unique chess set.

dennis_6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2018 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I do not support the Bundy ranchers in the least, BUT just because this action pissed off liberals makes it ok with me.
BTW, this does not make Trump a Patriot, any more than obama being called a Patriot for dismissing voter intimidating gang members at poling stations or occupy "Wall Street" thugs, or lives matter thugs and gang members. It is a political move and calculated to work to his advantage. That is just what politicians do.
I just love to see the liberal establishment upset and displaying their hypocrisy.

From what I see, the prosecution was unethical. The only politics I see at play, would be Jeff Sessions looking into it.

PFF
System Bot
cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2018 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What did I miss?

Acouple of things. His family had been using that land for grazing for about a hundred years. Why would generational ranchers all of a sudden go rogue ?

I am glad you asked. Bing "Senator Harry Reid and the Bundys". I would link it for you but I can't cut/copy/paste on this device. Harry Reid was weaponizing the government, via the Bureau of Land Management, to seize Bundy's grazing rights. Reid wanted to personally profit from the land and get cash from the Chinese.
Reid had already seized other Nevada lands via the endangered species act.

Ask yourself Rick, why does the Federal Govt own so much State land in the Western States ? 84.5 percent in Nevada. (Another off topic question. Why does the Federal govt control all the run off water in the Western USA and divert it to Kalifornia.)

I think the Bundy's are patriots, as well as those who went to his defense.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2018 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:

Acouple of things. His family had been using that land for grazing for about a hundred years. Why would generational ranchers all of a sudden go rogue ?

The land was no longer free, or theirs to ranch.
Unless they are still ranching there?

I am glad you asked. Bing "Senator Harry Reid and the Bundys". I would link it for you but I can't cut/copy/paste on this device. Harry Reid was weaponizing the government, via the Bureau of Land Management, to seize Bundy's grazing rights. Reid wanted to personally profit from the land and get cash from the Chinese.
Reid had already seized other Nevada lands via the endangered species act.

I am by no means a fan or supporter of reid. I can't understand how they kept voting him in. I do think it is possible for politicians to be so scandalous that they do such things. Take for example the government train being built here in California, taking land in the name of imminent domain for a political pet project. This is in my opinion a misuse of imminent domain.

Ask yourself Rick, why does the Federal Govt own so much State land in the Western States ? 84.5 percent in Nevada. (Another off topic question. Why does the Federal govt control all the run off water in the Western USA and divert it to Kalifornia.)

My opinion is that they want to preserve natural wildlife and land? I also think that they are saving natural recourses as well.
I could be wrong though, but honestly I never gave it much thought.

I think the Bundy's are patriots, as well as those who went to his defense.

Clearly I dont, it takes more than just being angry at the Government taking away a free ride to be a Patriot. If this were the case, people angry, protesting and rioting over entitlement program cutbacks would.............oh hang on. The Government has not and will not cut back on those free ride programs because patriots in the millions doing what the Bundys did would be a full scale Revolution.
dennis_6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2018 11:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2018 07:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

https://www.google.com/amp/...ential-campaign/amp/

I doubt that there is much truth in that story. It literally reads like a tabloid article. But maybe it is the HEAVY bias towards a clear attempt to guide the reader to a final conclusion?
dennis_6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2018 10:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I doubt that there is much truth in that story. It literally reads like a tabloid article. But maybe it is the HEAVY bias towards a clear attempt to guide the reader to a final conclusion?

Not the only source for that turn of events. There is documented videos of BLM burning ranchers out, and there is Uranium in the ground and then there is the Uranium one fiasco.

So, I guess it could all be unrelated.

[This message has been edited by dennis_6 (edited 01-15-2018).]

dennis_6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2018 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

dennis_6

7196 posts
Member since Aug 2001
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2018 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Not the only source for that turn of events. There is documented videos of BLM burning ranchers out, and there is Uranium in the ground and then there is the Uranium one fiasco.

So, I guess it could all be unrelated.

I am not saying that nothing is going on there, just that the article as it is written literally sounds like a comic book plot. I have to point out that much of the claims of wrong doing carry a prison term. So why is there no one locked up or even charged? If the facts of the situation are so clear and accessible, should be easy to prosecute.
The lack of legal action or election hype says that there is nothing there worth pursuing.
Basically it is to blatantly outrageous to be believed.
dennis_6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2018 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I am not saying that nothing is going on there, just that the article as it is written literally sounds like a comic book plot. I have to point out that much of the claims of wrong doing carry a prison term. So why is there no one locked up or even charged? If the facts of the situation are so clear and accessible, should be easy to prosecute.
The lack of legal action or election hype says that there is nothing there worth pursuing.
Basically it is to blatantly outrageous to be believed.

Or that they are not prosecuted for the same reason Eric Holder escaped prosecution for fast and furious and Obama and Hillary walk as free people today. Lets not forget the IRS targeting right wingers or any other number of un prosecuted felonies.

The article that binds the claims may be written by a excitable simpleton, but the claims are verifiable. Just the conclusion is up for grabs.

Fact Uranium in the area.
Fact BLM has questionable practices and motives.
Fact Hillary had her hand in shady Uranium dealings.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2018 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Or that they are not prosecuted for the same reason Eric Holder escaped prosecution for fast and furious and Obama and Hillary walk as free people today. Lets not forget the IRS targeting right wingers or any other number of un prosecuted felonies.

The article that binds the claims may be written by a excitable simpleton, but the claims are verifiable. Just the conclusion is up for grabs.

Fact Uranium in the area.
Fact BLM has questionable practices and motives.
Fact Hillary had her hand in shady Uranium dealings.

Anything is possible with the right imagination.
Even "facts" in the eye of the beholder can back what ever fantasy the beholder can imagine.

[This message has been edited by Rickady88GT (edited 01-15-2018).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock