Started on: 08-25-2017 01:23 PM
Replies: 42 (709 views)
Last post by: Tony Kania on 09-06-2017 12:43 PM
dennis_6

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 115
Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2017 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Revolutionary war thru WW1 graves dug up, including toddler.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/...eorgia-cemetery.html

#unicorn
https://www.redbubble.com/p...cial-justice-unicorn

[This message has been edited by dennis_6 (edited 08-25-2017).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post08-25-2017 01:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can we play Cowboys and Liberals now ??
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2017 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Relic hunting is a possible motive, he said, though authorities aren’t certain what the motivation was.

How the f*ck does anyone read that report and then say it was "liberals"..?

This is a sickness that certain members here have succumbed to. Someone could write a script to go through every one of their damn posts and change "liberals" into "unicorns", or any other noun in the English language, and it would not make the slightest difference. It's gibberish.

TheDigitalAlchemist

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2017 02:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TheDigitalAlchemistClick Here to visit TheDigitalAlchemist's HomePageSend a Private Message to TheDigitalAlchemistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You're right - it probably wasn't Liberals, because digging up graves involves actual WORK.

Ha-haaaa!

I like that "unicorn" idea. Change a bunch of words to other words. Like "Smurf"
dennis_6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 115
Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2017 02:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dennis_6Send a Private Message to dennis_6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

Relic hunting is a possible motive, he said, though authorities aren’t certain what the motivation was.

This is a sickness that certain members here have succumbed to. Someone could write a script to go through every one of their damn posts and change "liberals" into "unicorns", or any other noun in the English language, and it would not make the slightest difference. It's gibberish.

Conservatives have a little more respect for military graves, not to mention there were confederate civil war soldiers buried there. Lets not forget that offended snow flakes have dug up civil war graves before.
It was most likely marxist wealth redistribution, from "racist, privileged" southern soldiers to the impoverished left. Huzzah social justice! Take that Nazis!

CNN has no problem labeling crimes right wing till ptoven otherwise, so I am using left wing reporting standards. Liberals did so till proven otherwise and I demand a apology, no where in the original post did I express or imply Liberals commited the act.
I only stated in the topic ,liberals hit a new low, which may or may not be connected to the actual post.

#unicorn
https://www.redbubble.com/p...cial-justice-unicorn

[This message has been edited by dennis_6 (edited 08-25-2017).]

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post08-25-2017 03:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The truth always comes out. From the story posted, I read it as a grave robbery. The lowest do crimes of this nature. Sorry, but odds greatly are that is was a person of liberal mindset. I am betting those missing buttons will be found at a pawn store one county over.

Crimes committed by... Seems to be a pattern. Refer to answer above.

Feel free to rewrite what those of us have written. Liberals like yourself seem to disregard history anyhow. You are not shocking anyone here.
otakudude

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2017 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for otakududeSend a Private Message to otakududeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm betting it was simply done to desecrate the graves rather than relic hunting. Who the hell is going to dig down six feet - multiple times - by hand just for a few buttons they can sell for $25 each or so?
Jonesy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2017 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I disagree, i think it was a conservative who dug them up. I mean the article mentioned nothing about any political ideology's of the grave robbers. Nor is there any proof, or even the slightest evidence of it..

Or wait! Maybe a liberal did the digging, but was paid by a conservative too do it! Yeah that's it! Of course, no evidence of this either.

But i just felt like saying it..

Yah know.. Cause i can.

[This message has been edited by Jonesy (edited 08-26-2017).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-26-2017 12:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jonesy:

Click to show

I would let you use my safe space, but it is all filled up at the moment.

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 08-26-2017).]

RayOtton

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2017 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RayOttonSend a Private Message to RayOttonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jonesy:

Yah know.. Cause i can.

Yes, and while you're at it, thank a vet.

( Sorry, binge watching "Band of Brothers" at the moment)

Jonesy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2017 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:
I would let you use my safe space, but it is all filled up at the moment.

If i ever need one i'll let you know.. If you ever manage to come out of there yourself.

PFF
System Bot
Jonesy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2017 03:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Jonesy

4694 posts
Member since Oct 2009

Originally posted by RayOtton:

Yes, and while you're at it, thank a vet.

( Sorry, binge watching "Band of Brothers" at the moment)

Oh i do.. My father is one, and i get many (especially WW2 vets) that love to come into my store, and just hang out and talk. I always give them a 20% discount. Love too listen too their stories..
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2017 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Meth freaks.

http://www.thetruecitizen.c...obber_sentenced.html

By the way, the story is four years old.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-26-2017 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

Meth freaks.

http://www.thetruecitizen.c...obber_sentenced.html

By the way, the story is four years old.

Man, thanks for the find.

Not sure about you, but "dressing up as a woman" to hide from law so sounds like something a conservative would do.

I stand by my thoughts originally posted.
dratts

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2017 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't get how those jerks can be labeled as either conservative or liberal. People here sure like to put labels on others with absolutely no proof whatsoever.
E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post08-26-2017 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dratts:

I don't get how those jerks can be labeled as either conservative or liberal. People here sure like to put labels on others with absolutely no proof whatsoever.

What group are more likely to "dressing up as a woman" Stay stupid my friend..
I know I know you are only doing your best to burn the place to the ground on your way out.. *&^%$#$%^&

[This message has been edited by E.Furgal (edited 08-26-2017).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-27-2017 12:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I do not look at it as labeling. More like a learned sense of perception.

I see more labeling by the left than by the right. There are just more of us. I can see how one could be confused. Heck, I got called a racist by Threedog the other day. Good times.
Keel

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-27-2017 04:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KeelSend a Private Message to KeelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck..well.................

It just might be a duck..

One group respects and honors our military and vets..
One group does not and never has, you can ask anyone that returned from battle in 60-70's if you don't think so, also look up jane fonda..(no caps for a reason)

Now what group respects our military and vets?? you get 3 chances the first 2 don't count..

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2017 10:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Most likely the motivation was stealing some sort of artifacts to sell.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2017 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Liberals have no respect for anyone or anything except themselves. I dont see conservatives being that way. Ill take the anti media side and always assume anything illegal or criminal is committed by liberals unless they can PROVE otherwise. They like playing conservatives are guilty regardless of facts, so 2 can play. Ill blame everything from murders to weather on liberals because I can.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2017 11:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So, this cemetery in Georgia with the remains of soldiers from the Revolutionary War, Civil War and World War One was severely vandalized and desecrated.

The crime was committed in April of 2013. I just noticed that date on the report in the Daily Mail that was provided by dennis_6.

Then (thanks to williegoat) I read that two men were sentenced to imprisonment and community service, fined and given probation because of this crime. This report (The True Citizen) is from November of 2013. The men were both about 40 years old, and both were criminally involved in the manufacture of methamphetamine.

The only idea that this all supports is that Messaging on Pennock's Off Topic Discussion Forum has Hit a New Low.

"Liberals" my azz. The way that this Pennock's thread was set up and packaged is just as stupid as when certain media outlets get out in front of an investigation and speculate about who the perpetuator's were, and what were their motives.

I do remember that immediately after the Boston Marathon bombing, MSNBC's Chris Matthews was speculating about it as something that was perpetrated by some far-right, ultra-Tea Party, anti-federal government extremists. Way back when the Federal Building in Oklahoma was bombed, wasn't it President Clinton himself who started talking about it as if it were the work of Islamic extremists, before the perpetrator was identified as Timothy McVeigh?

On the other hand, we just had (not too long ago) Sean Hannity on Fox News pushing an unsubstantiated idea that a young man named Seth Rich was assassinated because he had something to do with the hacking of emails from the DNC that were leaked during the 2016 national elections. Which the D.C. police investigated and concluded was a botched-up street robbery.

What's the agenda here? is it "Monkey See, Monkey Do"..? It's good to say dumb things because people with liberal leanings or people who are unabashedly full-scale Liberal have said dumb things?

NUTS.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 09-03-2017).]

PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2017 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"Liberals" my azz. The way that this Pennock's thread was set up and packaged is just as stupid as when certain media outlets get out in front of an investigation and speculate about who the perpetuator's were, and what were their motives.

This paragraph got me to wondering how you feel about the CNN and MSNBC programming covering the "Russian collusion" story and 'investigation'.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2017 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When the program anchors make a reference to Jared Kushner or Paul Manafort (for example), and then add that "Jared Kushner or Paul Manafort has not been indicted on any criminal charges", then I am OK with it.

The way that dennis_6 constructed this thread, and then the approval that he garnered from one or two other Pennock's members, goes beyond what CNN and MSNBC are doing, in terms of baseless speculation and clearly NOT objective inferences.

The thread title of "Liberals hit a new low", followed by a report from 2013 of a cemetery with military graves in Georgia being desecrated, is utterly ridiculous.

Keel

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-03-2017 12:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KeelSend a Private Message to KeelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

This paragraph got me to wondering how you feel about the CNN and MSNBC programming covering the "Russian collusion" story and 'investigation'.

Palin would call that a "GOTCHA"
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2017 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
President Trump himself has a track record of putting out this same kind of unsubstantiated crap that puts him right at the bottom of this heap.

"Justice Department: No evidence Trump Tower was wiretapped"
Deirdre Walsh for CNN; September 2, 2017.
http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/...r-wiretap/index.html

When President Trump was just a few weeks into his "gig" as POTUS and came out on Twitter with his colorfully-worded accusation that Trump Tower had been systematically wiretapped by the Obama administration, that's when I knew that the wheels were coming off and that the Trump administration was already on the verge of becoming a White House credibility "dumpster fire" that has seldom (if ever) been witnessed before.

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-03-2017 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Jerks ?

Yes,we are.

We are the same people who dont give a flying **** about anybody's ancestry, dont give a **** about the excuses, dont care what the book says or what Allah wants...couldnt care less. Or what he feminst ideals are.

They are making an issue of it, and the dark side is responding.

I'm not the least bit sorry for being born with white skin. I'm not the least bit sorry for being born with a hetero-dick between my legs. I'm not the least bit sorry for having served both Canada and the USA.--and if they ask me do do it again your damn right I would.

Jerks ??? Yeh OK---but we are still the exact same guys that protect your right to call us jerks.

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-03-2017 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So much anger.

Liberals pick at wounds.

Life: On a scale of 1 to 10, I am ****ing doing it! 👌
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2017 12:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
MEM: Do you also desecrate cemeteries? Cemeteries where veterans from the Revolutionary War, Civil War and World War One are buried?

Because the people who did that are the "jerks" that dratts is making reference to.

And as far as "picking at wounds", no person or group that is onboard here on Pennock's O/T does more of that than the ones among us who keep bitching and blaming everything that's wrong or has ever been wrong on "liberals". The way that this discussion was set up in the very first post is a perfect example.

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-03-2017 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Do you also desecrate cemeteries? Cemeteries where veterans from the Revolutionary War, Civil War and World War One are buried?

Because the people who did that are the "jerks" that dratt is making reference to.

I cannot keep up with your hate today. 😐

[This message has been edited by Tony Kania (edited 09-03-2017).]

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-03-2017 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tony Kania

20794 posts
Member since Dec 2008

And as far as "picking at wounds", no person or group that is onboard here on Pennock's O/T does more of that than the ones among us who keep bitching and blaming everything that's wrong or has ever been wrong on "liberals". The way that this discussion was set up in the very first post is a perfect example.

You rekindled this scab.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2017 01:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

When the program anchors make a reference to Jared Kushner or Paul Manafort (for example), and then add that "Jared Kushner or Paul Manafort has not been indicted on any criminal charges", then I am OK with it.

How many months of speculation by the press, and investigation without chargeable offenses do you consider professional journalistic practice? When does it cross the line to the opinion page, rather than news?
PFF
System Bot
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-03-2017 02:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

I cannot keep up with your hate today. 😐

Let him be. Tony...Rinse is an intersting man to have a conversation with.

Not sure yet If I should wack his kneecats with my cane....yeh, no probably not. Dobey thought he he was a tough-guy and was going to punch us alll....Yhe--that didnt work out so well.

I still dont get it, Rinse...WHY would you fall in love with a culture that wants you dead? Kill thw un-beliverss.

I dont get it, Dude.

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 09-03-2017).]

dratts

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2017 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drattsSend a Private Message to drattsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:

Jerks ?

Yes,we are.

We are the same people who dont give a flying **** about anybody's ancestry, dont give a **** about the excuses, dont care what the book says or what Allah wants...couldnt care less. Or what he feminst ideals are.

They are making an issue of it, and the dark side is responding.

I'm not the least bit sorry for being born with white skin. I'm not the least bit sorry for being born with a hetero-dick between my legs. I'm not the least bit sorry for having served both Canada and the USA.--and if they ask me do do it again your damn right I would.

Jerks ??? Yeh OK---but we are still the exact same guys that protect your right to call us jerks.

Sorry for the misunderstanding. I was referring to the grave robbers as jerks, not anyone here. Not the first time I was taken the wrong way. I seem to have a knack for that.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2017 04:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

How many months of speculation by the press, and investigation without chargeable offenses do you consider professional journalistic practice? When does it cross the line to the opinion page, rather than news?

It crosses that line when the Mueller investigation goes public with a milestone report, and a cable TV channel or website or a blogger provides content about the report from the Mueller investigation that is not consistent with the report from the Mueller investigation.

Until the Mueller investigation issues a report, the media venues that olejoedad is talking about (CNN and MSNBC) are making an editorial decision to devote a substantial part of every 24-hour cycle to whatever they want to say about how the Mueller investigation is proceeding.

Is there any reason that CNN and MSNBC should not be free to make editorial decisions of this kind?

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2017 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

rinselberg

16118 posts
Member since Mar 2010

Originally posted by MidEngineManiac:
Let him be. Tony...Rinse is an intersting man to have a conversation with.

Not sure yet If I should wack his kneecats with my cane....yeh, no probably not. Dobey thought he he was a tough-guy and was going to punch us alll....Yhe--that didnt work out so well.

I still dont get it, Rinse...WHY would you fall in love with a culture that wants you dead? Kill thw un-beliverss.

I dont get it, Dude.

So... it was "liberals" that desecrated a cemetery in Georgia that included military graves. Not recently, but in 2013. According to dennis_6.

There's no other way to understand how he set up this thread, other than to say that when he was typing the required text into the Subject or Topic field, he just decided to go with some random gibberish. "Liberals hit a new low." Something that had no connection with what he posted, which was just a link to a news report (from 2013) about the damage to the cemetery.

That's all nonsense, but as far as the reference here from MidEngineManiac, of "Kill thw un-beliverss", which is a reference to Muslims, I've discussed that topic on countless previous occasions, but I actually have another small discourse on it that is still working its way through my development pipeline. A new product. Or at least, an updated product. A model year refresh, as they say in the automobile industry.

I am not going to rush it. It has to be a day when I can take the time to assemble it with care and polish it to perfection. Before I reveal it as a new Pennock's discussion topic.

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2017 06:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It crosses that line when the Mueller investigation goes public with a milestone report, and a cable TV channel or website or a blogger provides content about the report from the Mueller investigation that is not consistent with the report from the Mueller investigation.

Until the Mueller investigation issues a report, the media venues that olejoedad is talking about (CNN and MSNBC) are making an editorial decision to devote a substantial part of every 24-hour cycle to whatever they want to say about how the Mueller investigation is proceeding.

Is there any reason that CNN and MSNBC should not be free to make editorial decisions of this kind?

The networks have full freedom to make any editorial decision they want. That is the way our system works.
Questions are being asked as to "why" they are pursuing that course.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2017 08:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
..........crickets............
Checheep.....
Checheep.....
Checheep.....
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2017 08:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Which is the better question: Why... or why not ? Why are they covering Russia-gate so closely... or why wouldn't they be covering it so closely?

NASCAR's Kevin Harvick says "hold that thought."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6YMatPnbjw

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 09-06-2017).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2017 11:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is this a contest of 'which is the better question'?

You do realize that Mr. Harvicks car is specially fitted for a 3" tall driver, right?

E.Furgal

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 278
User Banned

Report this Post09-06-2017 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for E.FurgalSend a Private Message to E.FurgalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Is this a contest of 'which is the better question'?

You do realize that Mr. Harvicks car is specially fitted for a 3" tall driver, right?

Only for short tracks...
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock